The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2014, 07:49 PM   #1
joshjacobson
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Looking for 1 to join 3 Going to the Superbowl!

2 of my friends and I are planning on buying Super Bowl tickets. We're interested in the upper level, cheapest ones that still have a good view (along sidelines, not corner or end zone).

These tend to range from $2400-$2900 a ticket. The thing is, there's much better tickets available if they're purchased in a group of 4 rather than 3.

Anyone (must be Broncos fan) interested in joining us as our 4th? We're all in our 20s and lots of fun.
joshjacobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2014, 08:12 PM   #2
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Sounds like a good way to wake up in a bathtub full of ice missing a kidney.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:14 PM   #3
DenverBound
Thanks for the memories

This one's for Pat!

Or a gaping anus..
DenverBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:14 PM   #4
DBruleU
Ring of Famer

It puts the lotion on the skin.
DBruleU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:31 PM   #5
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Chef can come along to cook up some anti Champ grub.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:49 PM   #6
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Juwan The Headless Thompson Gunner!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshjacobson View Post
2 of my friends and I are planning on buying Super Bowl tickets. We're interested in the upper level, cheapest ones that still have a good view (along sidelines, not corner or end zone).

These tend to range from $2400-$2900 a ticket. The thing is, there's much better tickets available if they're purchased in a group of 4 rather than 3.

Anyone (must be Broncos fan) interested in joining us as our 4th? We're all in our 20s and lots of fun.
I am in my late 40's and zero fun, I have a disabled parking pass so if you want some great parking and possible upgrade to ambulatory seating I will only charge you kids enough to cover my round trip travel and hotel for the privilege of my company and said great parking and seating upgrades, I will even throw in fistfuls of goofballs for each day of our stay together! I am cheap, willing to fly business class and stay at a 3 star hotel. You might need to rent me a powered wheelchair or carry me around but I will upgrade your chances at getting laid because I will be complaining about my back and neck pain the entire time and bore chicks with the story about how I thought Manning should have retired because I also have nerve damage and know EVERYTHING about it. I will also rant about how I was right about the mCd era and quizz chicks on the flight crews of the Apollo missions upping your chances of getting laid exponentially.

I figure $2k should cover everything. Let me know where you want me to send my paypal address for payment.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:50 PM   #7
extralife
Ring of Famer

sure let me cut a check for 4k to some guy on the internet with one post on a message board I check occasionally
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:52 PM   #8
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Not sure if serious. OP shows first day here but no CAPS or bold lettering. I don't think message will get through to other Broncos fans. Good luck to you. If it wasn't in such a ****ty area, ****ty weather and expensive region, I would totally go with you guys...for $1500.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:54 PM   #9
TD4HOF
Perennial Pro-bowler

He's Better Than MJ!!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bowlen’s Legacy

Well, technically the MetLife place IS oceanfront property.
TD4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:56 PM   #10
Bronco Yoda

I'll bite. Here's my CC # ****************.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:09 PM   #11
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

You lost me when nothing was in caps or bolded.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:25 PM   #12
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

FIRST, I MUST SOLICIT YOUR STRICTEST CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION. THIS IS BY VIRTUE OF ITS NATURE AS BEING UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL AND 'TOP SECRET'. I AM SURE AND HAVE CONFIDENCE OF YOUR ABILITY AND RELIABILITY TO PROSECUTE A TRANSACTION OF THIS GREAT MAGNITUDE INVOLVING A PENDING TRANSACTION REQUIRING MAXIIMUM CONFIDENCE.

WE ARE TOP OFFICIAL OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL WHO ARE INTERESTED IN IMPORATION OF GOODS INTO OUR COUNTRY WITH FUNDS WHICH ARE PRESENTLY TRAPPED IN NIGERIA. IN ORDER TO COMMENCE THIS BUSINESS WE SOLICIT YOUR ASSISTANCE TO ENABLE US TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THE SAID TRAPPED FUNDS.

THE SOURCE OF THIS FUND IS AS FOLLOWS; DURING THE LAST MILITARY REGIME HERE IN NIGERIA, THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS SET UP COMPANIES AND AWARDED THEMSELVES CONTRACTS WHICH WERE GROSSLY OVER-INVOICED IN VARIOUS MINISTRIES. THE PRESENT CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT SET UP A CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL AND WE HAVE IDENTIFIED A LOT OF INFLATED CONTRACT FUNDS WHICH ARE PRESENTLY FLOATING IN THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA READY FOR PAYMENT.

HOWEVER, BY VIRTUE OF OUR POSITION AS CIVIL SERVANTS AND MEMBERS OF THIS PANEL, WE CANNOT ACQUIRE THIS MONEY IN OUR NAMES. I HAVE THEREFORE, BEEN DELEGATED AS A MATTER OF TRUST BY MY COLLEAGUES OF THE PANEL TO LOOK FOR AN OVERSEAS PARTNER INTO WHOSE ACCOUNT WE WOULD TRANSFER THE SUM OF US$21,320,000.00(TWENTY ONE MILLION, THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS). HENCE WE ARE WRITING YOU THIS LETTER. WE HAVE AGREED TO SHARE THE MONEY THUS; 1. 20% FOR THE ACCOUNT OWNER 2. 70% FOR US (THE OFFICIALS) 3. 10% TO BE USED IN SETTLING TAXATION AND ALL LOCAL AND FOREIGN EXPENSES. IT IS FROM THE 70% THAT WE WISH TO COMMENCE THE IMPORTATION BUSINESS.

PLEASE,NOTE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% SAFE AND WE HOPE TO COMMENCE THE TRANSFER LATEST SEVEN (7) BANKING DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE RECEIPT OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIOM BY TEL/FAX; 234-1-7740449, YOUR COMPANY'S SIGNED, AND STAMPED LETTERHEAD PAPER THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL ENABLE US WRITE LETTERS OF CLAIM AND JOB DESCRIPTION RESPECTIVELY. THIS WAY WE WILL USE YOUR COMPANY'S NAME TO APPLY FOR PAYMENT AND RE-AWARD THE CONTRACT IN YOUR COMPANY'S NAME.

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING THIS BUSINESS WITH YOU AND SOLICIT YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSATION. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER USING THE ABOVE TEL/FAX NUMBERS. I WILL SEND YOU DETAILED INFORMATION OF THIS PENDING PROJECT WHEN I HAVE HEARD FROM YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

DR CLEMENT OKON

NOTE; PLEASE QUOTE THIS REFERENCE NUMBER (VE/S/09/99) IN ALL YOUR RESPONSES.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:59 PM   #13
delany
Uber Bronco

I'm not falling for the banana in the tailpipe again.
delany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 10:02 PM   #14
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Anyone who buys me a ticket to the Superbowl, pays my airfair, and gets me a hotel room can have my soul. It's not worth much though so I will throw in foot massage.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 02:03 AM   #15
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I am in my late 40's and zero fun, I have a disabled parking pass so if you want some great parking and possible upgrade to ambulatory seating I will only charge you kids enough to cover my round trip travel and hotel for the privilege of my company and said great parking and seating upgrades, I will even throw in fistfuls of goofballs for each day of our stay together! I am cheap, willing to fly business class and stay at a 3 star hotel. You might need to rent me a powered wheelchair or carry me around but I will upgrade your chances at getting laid because I will be complaining about my back and neck pain the entire time and bore chicks with the story about how I thought Manning should have retired because I also have nerve damage and know EVERYTHING about it. I will also rant about how I was right about the mCd era and quizz chicks on the flight crews of the Apollo missions upping your chances of getting laid exponentially.

I figure $2k should cover everything. Let me know where you want me to send my paypal address for payment.
You bring enough goofballs to my house and we'll watch it there and take so many we'll think we're at the game.

I'll even have my cute wife make a bunch of orange and blue confetti and make it rain down on us if Denver wins the game.

Then to celebrate, we'll get all hopped on more goofballs and make my wife drive us into Toledo so we can steal that 'Krantz Road' sign I've been telling you about.

Last edited by SouthStndJunkie; 01-23-2014 at 02:10 AM..
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 05:14 AM   #16
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
You bring enough goofballs to my house and we'll watch it there and take so many we'll think we're at the game.

I'll even have my cute wife make a bunch of orange and blue confetti and make it rain down on us if Denver wins the game.

Then to celebrate, we'll get all hopped on more goofballs and make my wife drive us into Toledo so we can steal that 'Krantz Road' sign I've been telling you about.
That's a great idea.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 05:43 AM   #17
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by delany View Post
I'm not falling for the banana in the tailpipe again.
It should be more natural, let it flow out. Look man, I ain't fallin for no banana in my tailpipe! See it's more natural for us, you've been hanging out with this dude too long.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 10:09 AM   #18
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

wut?...is this Craigslist?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 10:11 AM   #19
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Sounds like a good way to wake up in a bathtub full of ice missing a kidney.
Exactly...and I bet that I'd like to crawl in the same snuggie wither wouldn't even have the decency of selling the kidney back to you.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 10:15 AM   #20
Powderaddict
Koolaid Homer

Sissies Ite Domum!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Montee Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshjacobson View Post

Yes, I have just the 4 tickets you are looking for, except I'll sell them for half that. PM me your info and I'll get in touch with the PO Box where you'll need to send your cash.

The world is a tricky place, so I only accept cash. I'm sure you understand.
Powderaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 10:39 AM   #21
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
It should be more natural, let it flow out. Look man, I ain't fallin for no banana in my tailpipe! See it's more natural for us, you've been hanging out with this dude too long.
Who you calling "this dude"?
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 10:42 AM   #22
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Where did the OP go? Did he find someone to ass ram, i mean go in on the deal?
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 11:18 AM   #23
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Juwan The Headless Thompson Gunner!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post

There is so much temptation here but out of respect for you SSJ I will limit my comments to Thanks for the offer and we will get that sign one of these days!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 11:41 AM   #24
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
FIRST, I MUST SOLICIT YOUR STRICTEST CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION. THIS IS BY VIRTUE OF ITS NATURE AS BEING UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL AND 'TOP SECRET'. I AM SURE AND HAVE CONFIDENCE OF YOUR ABILITY AND RELIABILITY TO PROSECUTE A TRANSACTION OF THIS GREAT MAGNITUDE INVOLVING A PENDING TRANSACTION REQUIRING MAXIIMUM CONFIDENCE.

WE ARE TOP OFFICIAL OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL WHO ARE INTERESTED IN IMPORATION OF GOODS INTO OUR COUNTRY WITH FUNDS WHICH ARE PRESENTLY TRAPPED IN NIGERIA. IN ORDER TO COMMENCE THIS BUSINESS WE SOLICIT YOUR ASSISTANCE TO ENABLE US TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THE SAID TRAPPED FUNDS.

THE SOURCE OF THIS FUND IS AS FOLLOWS; DURING THE LAST MILITARY REGIME HERE IN NIGERIA, THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS SET UP COMPANIES AND AWARDED THEMSELVES CONTRACTS WHICH WERE GROSSLY OVER-INVOICED IN VARIOUS MINISTRIES. THE PRESENT CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT SET UP A CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL AND WE HAVE IDENTIFIED A LOT OF INFLATED CONTRACT FUNDS WHICH ARE PRESENTLY FLOATING IN THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA READY FOR PAYMENT.

HOWEVER, BY VIRTUE OF OUR POSITION AS CIVIL SERVANTS AND MEMBERS OF THIS PANEL, WE CANNOT ACQUIRE THIS MONEY IN OUR NAMES. I HAVE THEREFORE, BEEN DELEGATED AS A MATTER OF TRUST BY MY COLLEAGUES OF THE PANEL TO LOOK FOR AN OVERSEAS PARTNER INTO WHOSE ACCOUNT WE WOULD TRANSFER THE SUM OF US$21,320,000.00(TWENTY ONE MILLION, THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS). HENCE WE ARE WRITING YOU THIS LETTER. WE HAVE AGREED TO SHARE THE MONEY THUS; 1. 20% FOR THE ACCOUNT OWNER 2. 70% FOR US (THE OFFICIALS) 3. 10% TO BE USED IN SETTLING TAXATION AND ALL LOCAL AND FOREIGN EXPENSES. IT IS FROM THE 70% THAT WE WISH TO COMMENCE THE IMPORTATION BUSINESS.

PLEASE,NOTE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% SAFE AND WE HOPE TO COMMENCE THE TRANSFER LATEST SEVEN (7) BANKING DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE RECEIPT OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIOM BY TEL/FAX; 234-1-7740449, YOUR COMPANY'S SIGNED, AND STAMPED LETTERHEAD PAPER THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL ENABLE US WRITE LETTERS OF CLAIM AND JOB DESCRIPTION RESPECTIVELY. THIS WAY WE WILL USE YOUR COMPANY'S NAME TO APPLY FOR PAYMENT AND RE-AWARD THE CONTRACT IN YOUR COMPANY'S NAME.

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING THIS BUSINESS WITH YOU AND SOLICIT YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSATION. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER USING THE ABOVE TEL/FAX NUMBERS. I WILL SEND YOU DETAILED INFORMATION OF THIS PENDING PROJECT WHEN I HAVE HEARD FROM YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

DR CLEMENT OKON

I'm sorry. I did not quite understand your message. Could you please re-submit in bold, so I may more clearly see said comment.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 11:52 AM   #25
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILife View Post
I'm sorry. I did not quite understand your message. Could you please re-submit in bold, so I may more clearly see said comment.
Here you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

DR CLEMENT OKON

DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote