The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2014, 01:02 PM   #51
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs

12 straight road division wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Also, Bill Simmons.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:20 PM   #52
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:25 PM   #53
GreasyWrenches
Just Drafted

New name, same attitude.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wolfe

Tom Brady's face. I freakin hate how smug he is. Everytime he is in front of a mic, he spews how great he thinks he is.

I want to hit him with a brick.
GreasyWrenches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:26 PM   #54
boppool
Ring of Famer

Superbowl or bust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

boppool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 02:20 PM   #55
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

I waiver between hate and respect for Belichick. I like the way he treats the media, and generally regard him as one of the greatest minds in football history.

Brady annoys me, but I can tolerate him when he's not crying to the refs like a 3 year old sporting a massive tantrum. I really think the credit he gets for those SB's the Pats won early in his career is overstated, defense won them those games.

Pats fans are some of the worst in the league. There's really not much I can say that already hasn't been said in this thread. I CAN'T WAIT until Brady/Belechick retire and they sink back into obscurity.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 02:38 PM   #56
Dhitman23
Meatballs>Meatloaf

Hewo...Ima DONKEYCORN

I guess Paul Revere was cool. I bet Tom Brady could have made that ride faster with injured horse on three legs. And who better to have when the fate of our nation is at stake than Mr. Clutch himself? Yeah.... Definitely hate'm cuz of the know it all bunch of $h!+ sippers known as PatsFans.
Dhitman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 03:59 PM   #57
spiralism
Facta Non Verba

You mad bro?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Demarcus Ware

McDaniels. This twatwaffle made this team an embarrassment when he was here. The first, and to date, only game i've been able to attend was when he had us cheat against SF in London...and still lose. Embarrassing isn't even the word.

Belichick is a great coach but a ****ing ****ty human being, as seen numerous times like where he's cut longtime players loose for nothing, cut Underwood the night before the Super Bowl and IRed Spikes for missing practice in a blizzard. He'd sell his family to satan for a slight competitive edge and would not think even twice about it.

Spygate. Goodell burying the evidence is indictment enough, he knew that the scandal would bring the sport into disrepute on the level of the steriod scandals in baseball and cycling. They got off because the only other option was stripping them of their Lombardis and it would destroy the reputation of the league.

The media. All this **** about the Patriot Way and how Brady is the son of God with them, yet Manning is subjected to a constant narrative about choking despite the fact that:
1. Manning didn't cheat
2. Brady's had his own share of playoff failures that he's apparently above criticism for. Like choking 14-2 and a no. 1 seed at home to a team they beat 45-3 the previous month, throwing 2 INTs in last year's AFCCG, Throwing 3 INTs and playing like total dog**** against the Ravens a couple years previously, blowing a perfect season, blowing another superbowl against the Giants.

The fans. Jesus christ, the fans. I'd cheer for a 53 man roster comprised of Nazis coached by Hitler before i'd root for them because of the way they go on. You would swear they invented the sport, suffering, winning and fandom in general. Nothing exists in the whole league apart from the ****ing pats and the patriot way (read: Brady, Belichick). The way they paint themselves as plucky underdogs when in reality they're a 12 + win team every year no matter what, they're favourites in at least 14 games they play every season and everyone ****ing hates them. They somehow manage to convince themselves of this bull**** yet still carry a blatant sense of smugness and superiority...how does that work? and how the **** do those people deserve success? Worst part is that once Brady and Belichick retire, these same people will drop them at the first sign of a sub .500 season and go back to only giving a **** about the Red Sox.

Also, people over here who follow the sport from afar just tend to bandwagon the Pats because it started getting more coverage around the time they won their tainted titles. **** that.
spiralism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:21 PM   #58
davdog
Solid Starter

Let's see, since the pats got caught cheating they've been 88-24 during the regular season, gone to three afc championships and two super bowls, and they've beaten the broncos every time they've played them.
Looks like that cheating affected the Broncos more as they were only able to a 61-51 record in the regular season during the same period. 27 games worse, damn. And speaking of whiney QBs didn't all the whiney QBs learn from Elway?
davdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:24 PM   #59
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I hate them..... But damn it, I respect them.
B-Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:26 PM   #60
davdog
Solid Starter

and comparing filming sideline signals with audio to steroid use makes me want to take up a collection to buy you folks a 3rd digit for your IQs.

Just go out and win the game tomorrow Broncos. You have the better team, home field advantage, good weather, the best QB in the game. It shouldn't be an issue. That's why they are the favorites!
Old 01-18-2014, 04:30 PM   #61
whoeey
Perennial Pro-bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by davdog View Post
and comparing filming sideline signals with audio to steroid use makes me want to take up a collection to buy you folks a 3rd digit for your IQs.

Just go out and win the game tomorrow Broncos. You have the better team, home field advantage, good weather, the best QB in the game. It shouldn't be an issue. That's why they are the favorites!
The Broncos will win tomorrow and win comfortably!
whoeey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:32 PM   #62
spiralism
Facta Non Verba

You mad bro?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Demarcus Ware

Quote:

You're right, it's probably worse. It's on the level of bribing referees or match fixing. Steroid use might benefit a few players. Organisation wide cheating gave a competitive advantage to all. Goodell destroying the evidence says it all really.
spiralism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:36 PM   #63
davdog
Solid Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoeey View Post
The Broncos will win tomorrow and win comfortably!
They may win. The certainly deserve to be the favorites. It took a miracle comeback at Gillette for the pats to win at home and this is in Denver and miracle comebacks don't usually happen on the road.

Our only hope is that BB is able to come up with an awesome game plan. It can happen but the odds are against it.
Old 01-18-2014, 04:39 PM   #64
davdog
Solid Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralism View Post
You're right, it's probably worse. It's on the level of bribing referees or match fixing. Steroid use might benefit a few players. Organisation wide cheating gave a competitive advantage to all. Goodell destroying the evidence says it all really.
Yeah right. I wonder why as far back as we can all remember coaches have been covering their mouths on the sideline with clipboards and what not.

BB took it one step further, no doubt about that, one step past using lip readers.
Old 01-18-2014, 04:45 PM   #65
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Because they are the NFL's team they get an unfair advantage and rules changed for them
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:46 PM   #66
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Because f--k them that's why.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:47 PM   #67
davdog
Solid Starter

Wasn't that Irsay and the colts that got the rules changed?
Old 01-18-2014, 04:54 PM   #68
TD4HOF
Ring of Famer

He's Better Than MJ!!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bowlen’s Legacy

Because, reasons. Because they're between us and the EVERLOVING SUPER BOWL!!!!!
TD4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:54 PM   #69
TD4HOF
Ring of Famer

He's Better Than MJ!!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bowlen’s Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boppool View Post

That McD pix is the greatest snapshot ever taken in global history.
TD4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 05:10 PM   #70
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

1. They cheat.
2. Their fans are front-running douche nuggets.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 05:21 PM   #71
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

b**** Please!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker

Quote:
They may win. The certainly deserve to be the favorites. It took a miracle comeback at Gillette for the pats to win at home and this is in Denver and miracle comebacks don't usually happen on the road.

Our only hope is that BB is able to come up with an awesome game plan. It can happen but the odds are against it.
This post, this poster, this is why I hate the Patriots. Troll fan doucebags who come to the site sporadically to open their ****rag mouths and spew trash. Dude, go embrace the Patsy stereotype by getting drunk, murdering people ineptly and then sink back into obscurity because nobody gives a **** anymore.

The Pats deserve NOTHING. You and they are NOT ENTITLED. Even Bill Bellihoodie knows that. He lies, schemes and coaches to get what he wants, he doesn't assume he will get it out of some idiotic sense of entitlement. If the Pats want this win, by all means BRING IT ON! Then WHEN THE PATRIOTS LOSE, to quote the only Pats fan I do like, Paul Fitzy Fitzgerald, GFY! (in case you are too stupid to get that, it doesn't mean good for you, it means GO **** YOURSELF).
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 05:30 PM   #72
BroncsCheer
Scrappy, cerebral poster

There is no dark side on the moon

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Danny T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
This post, this poster, this is why I hate the Patriots. Troll fan doucebags who come to the site sporadically to open their ****rag mouths and spew trash. Dude, go embrace the Patsy stereotype by getting drunk, murdering people ineptly and then sink back into obscurity because nobody gives a **** anymore.

The Pats deserve NOTHING. You and they are NOT ENTITLED. Even Bill Bellihoodie knows that. He lies, schemes and coaches to get what he wants, he doesn't assume he will get it out of some idiotic sense of entitlement. If the Pats want this win, by all means BRING IT ON! Then WHEN THE PATRIOTS LOSE, to quote the only Pats fan I do like, Paul Fitzy Fitzgerald, GFY! (in case you are too stupid to get that, it doesn't mean good for you, it means GO **** YOURSELF).
Somebody woke the dragon
You don't want to wake the dragon
BroncsCheer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 05:37 PM   #73
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
Because they are the NFL's team they get an unfair advantage and rules changed for them
Actually rules were kind of changed because of the way they manhandled recievers in their earlier years
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 05:38 PM   #74
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Yep, this dovetails will TripleTilde's post on the cheating. Burnished by that illegitimacy Brady is unquestionable.

So after the last Super Bowl in the playoffs-

In 2005 throws 100 yard Int - Pats lose to Denver
In 2006 throws one TD & one Int in Championship game loss to Indy
In 2007 leads the highest scoring offense in NFL history to 14 points in the Super Bowl (In Manning-speak this is a CHOKE JOB)
In 2009 throws 3 INT and 154 yards in a home loss to Balt.(In Manning-speak this is a CHOKE JOB)
In 2010 throws 1 INT in a loss the Jets
In 2011 leads the 2nd best offense in football that year to 17 points in the Super Bowl (In Manning-speak this is a CHOKE JOB)
In 2012 in the AFC Championship throws 2 INT as the Patriot blow home field advantage (In Manning-speak this is a CHOKE JOB)

His failures are completely ignored by the media for some reason.
Exactly....the media will bring up Manning's playoff record of 10-11, but seem to forget he started out 0-3, worked his way to 3-6....in his last 12 playoff games (including SB's) he's gone 7-5

they then scream out Brady's gone 18-7 in playoff games....but fail to point out he started 10-0....and is 8-7 in his last 15 playoff games.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 05:38 PM   #75
jutang
Perennial Pro-bowler

Patriots are sore losers. There have been a few games where BB ran off the field after a tough loss without acknowledging the other coach. The NY Giants superbowl being the biggest example.

This filters down through the rest of the organization. Brady included.
jutang is offline   Reply With Quote