The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2014, 09:31 AM   #51
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonBroncosFan View Post
The Broncos don't have a chance for way too many reasons for me to explain. One, history. Period. When the pats joined the NFL in 2001, Boom!, we won the superbowl and we kept winning them. It didn't matter who we played, we beat em all...cowboys, bills, yankees...we kicked all their asses. If you part-timers knew your sports history...you'd know you'd be better off surfing or whatever else you do in denver.

And third reason. Skill players, we've got them everywhere. You don't. Start at QB, we've got Brady...and bledsoe backing him up! Who you got? You probably don't even know the name of your back-up QB. Probably don't have one...or even a goalie. Nuff said. By the third period, I'll be laughing my ass off as we're running up the score hitting those three pointers!

Signed,

Devoted Pats Fan

*I know I'm missing the chowder accent...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:37 AM   #52
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
The Broncos don't have a chance for way too many reasons for me to explain. One, history. Period. When the pats joined the NFL in 2001, Boom!, we won the superbowl and we kept winning them. It didn't matter who we played, we beat em all...cowboys, bills, yankees...we kicked all their asses. If you part-timers knew your sports history...you'd know you'd be better off surfing or whatever else you do in denver.

And third reason. Skill players, we've got them everywhere. You don't. Start at QB, we've got Brady...and bledsoe backing him up! Who you got? You probably don't even know the name of your back-up QB. Probably don't have one...or even a goalie. Nuff said. By the third period, I'll be laughing my ass off as we're running up the score hitting those three pointers!

Signed,

Devoted Pats Fan

Good enough that we're issuing a one time 5-post rule waiver.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:42 AM   #53
Kaylore
Greatest owner in Denver

6 AFCC's 2 SB's!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:

Signed,

Devoted Pats Fan

That's pretty funny.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:43 AM   #54
Kid A
Ring of Famer

I don't need love. I just need wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rahim Moore

If you look at my NFL Mount Rushmore scale of Misery (captioned using only quotes from Swingers) it's clear that Tom Brady is alone at the top of the Pyramid of Clutch Quarterbacks. My college buddies I hung out with in Vegas last week confirm this. Peyton Manning's arm, however, has been reduced to the Johnny Damon region of my Periodic Table of Athletic Limbs. My colleague Magic Johnson (Did you know I get to hang out with Magic Johnson?) confirms this.

It has been 3 month since a Boston team has won a championship. We need this. On the Cursed Sports City Scale (2014 edition) the Pats are clearly in the Schottenheimer zone and our fans deserve this. My friend Malcolm Gladwell confirms this.

I know famous people.

Las Vegas.
Kid A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:56 AM   #55
TripleTilde
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Welker's about as popular as a hoodsie cup in January. I'll bet any Denver fan a box of Dunkin' Donuts k-cups or a case of Natty Lite that Tom Brady has fewer interceptions than Peyton Manning.

Where are my nuttie buddies?

Last edited by TripleTilde; 01-17-2014 at 09:59 AM..
TripleTilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:06 AM   #56
Punisher
Punisher Vs Judge Dredd

Who ya Got?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
i4jelway7

Quote:

Signed,

Devoted Pats Fan

Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:30 AM   #57
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Only improvement might've been a Caahlton Fackin Fisk reference.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:34 AM   #58
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Resurrected!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Clark

Da Patriots nevah cheated.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:57 AM   #59
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry

2014 -- This one's for Pat.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis

4 Things I Think I Think:

1) My wife and I have both agreed that our dream threesome would be with Tom Brady. That doesn't make me gay, does it?

2) Bill Belichick is better than anyone else at taking away your best player, exploiting your worst player, and secretly taping your other 20 players while they practice. My prediction for this game: Coach Belichick's knob 1, my mouth 0.

3) Coffeenerdness: if you have to have a coffee enema, you could do worse than Starbucks' Holiday Blend. I take it like Terrell Davis after Hall of Fame voting every year - black and bitter.

4) The reason no Broncos ever make the Hall of Fame? Too many late games -- after the Pats play at 1:00 p.m. ET, I usually need a good nap. How could I possibly vote for players who I've never watched? It just wouldn't be right. It is a travesty that Troy Brown hasn't made it in yet, though.

Last edited by BowlenBall; 01-17-2014 at 10:59 AM..
BowlenBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 11:03 AM   #60
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlenBall View Post

4 Things I Think I Think:

1) My wife and I have both agreed that our dream threesome would be with Tom Brady. That doesn't make me gay, does it?

2) Bill Belichick is better than anyone else at taking away your best player, exploiting your worst player, and secretly taping your other 20 players while they practice. My prediction for this game: Coach Belichick's knob 1, my mouth 0.

3) Coffeenerdness: if you have to have a coffee enema, you could do worse than Starbucks' Holiday Blend. I take it like Terrell Davis after Hall of Fame voting every year - black and bitter.

4) The reason no Broncos ever make the Hall of Fame? Too many late games -- after the Pats play at 1:00 p.m. ET, I usually need a good nap. How could I possibly vote for players who I've never watched? It just wouldn't be right. It is a travesty that Troy Brown hasn't made it in yet, though.

you sir, are a genius.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 11:05 AM   #61
Keira's Lip Balm
Solid Starter

Sup

So I'm at this faucking dive bah in Southie where O'Hoolihan's kid sistah is just giving the faucking business. Ya know, she's wicked mad I ain't been coming round lil Sully no mo and how I'm late with that bull**** child support. So I tells her I've got her child support right faucking here and so we go out back and fauck and she's crying and I tell her shut up who the fauck are ya Peyton Manning?
Keira's Lip Balm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 11:17 AM   #62
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Shabby, not too

lol coffee enemas are wicked pissah
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 11:19 AM   #63
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

ih puhrduct thah pahtriouhts will wihn 50-10 ih wouhd gihv uhp muh ahrse vahgurnity to tohm brahdah ahnd the hohle pahtrioht team.
i think a few of my brain cells just killed themselves while i did this
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 11:34 AM   #64
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

This has the same awesomeness as The thread of Jolana tweeting about history of the world and McDaniels trn' da tem apat!
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 01:04 PM   #65
CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man

cooking up a victory

this thread and the target materbating thread are hysterical, best of the year !
its like having a boston market in the target parkinglot outside boston.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 01:20 PM   #66
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS

D'ya's like apples?

Yeah?

Well the game's in Den-vah, how ya like dem apples?
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 01:23 PM   #67
itswutz4dinna
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I betcha guys been readin' a lot of Guahdon Wood, huh? Yeah, you read yaw Guahdon Wood, and you regurgitate it from yaw textbook, and you think yaw wicked awesome, doin that, and how bout dem apples? And all that Guahdon Wood business
itswutz4dinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:27 PM   #68
tesnyde
Paradigm Coordinator

Keepit nuttier than a squirrel turd

This thed is so fauckin wicked pissa.
tesnyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:29 PM   #69
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:41 PM   #70
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Oh fackin blunt is so ganna fackin rawk facking mannin's tripplenuttah peanuthed.

Sweep da fackin foahhead, dats how fackin Bellichak fackin swings it.

Last edited by BroncoBeavis; 01-17-2014 at 03:45 PM..
Old 01-17-2014, 03:43 PM   #71
lolcopter
mile high

Peyton Manning is a good quarterback but he is ugly.
lolcopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 03:30 AM   #72
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis

Bahmp.

Last edited by BowlenBall; 01-19-2014 at 03:32 AM..
Old 01-19-2014, 04:20 AM   #73
spiralism
Pro Bowler

Fox MUST go

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon

Let me tell yah why we ahh nawt gonna lose today. First awf, they're fackin nobodies. I nevah heard of the Broncos til fackin Manning joined them, they ahh a nobody team. How many titles since 2001? Yeah that's right , and they think they're owwah rivals now in the AFC, they ahh nawt owwah rivals let me tell yah. The only team that's owwah rivals is the Yankees, they ahh always public enemy #1 for GRIT SAWKS NATION!

I couldn't name any playah on that team apahht from forehead, Benedict Ahnald (Looking at you Welkah you traitah) and that dahkie that rushed for a million yahds against us when we beat them in novembah. Yeah i said dahkie, what you gonna do about it? You all think it too, we in Bawston just say it, it makes us more real! Owwah team relies on good white guys like Tawmmy B, Amendolah and fackin Jules, it's why we're a fackin dynasty. You can't trust the dahkies, that's what i said to my fawtha after the superbowl in 2008! Fackin Randy Moss would wanna watch his step if he ever comes to my bahh let me tell ya.

Third, people think we ahh the underdawgs. Well GRIT SAWKS NATION is always used to being the little guy. Nobody believes us but down in the bahh (that's O'Reilly's bahh in Quinzee ya ****) me and the guys were saying that this team has the spirit of 2001 about them. Who the fack ahh Denvah anyways? I nevah even heard of the place! Wahlberg!

Last edited by spiralism; 01-19-2014 at 04:30 AM..
spiralism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 08:58 AM   #74
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis

C'mon Patriots Nation, feel the vibrations!

Old 01-19-2014, 09:47 AM   #75
boppool
Ring of Famer

Superbowl or bust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

You losers betta catch everything my husband throws, or Ima go crazy b**** on your asses!
boppool is offline   Reply With Quote