The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > The Tailgate Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2014, 08:34 PM   #1
PaintballCLE
INFLITRATE ENEMY LINES

Default Super Bowl

Who else is going?
PaintballCLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2014, 10:16 PM   #2
TDU
Just Drafted

Thunder Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintballCLE View Post
Who else is going?
In a moment of madness, I just booked a flight from Melbourne, Australia to NY today. I'm a 28 year fan and have travelled to Denver 3 times from Australia to see our team.

I'll be alone and would love to catch up with fellow Bronco fans before the game. I'd also appreciate ticket advice. I'm waiting until I'm in NY Thurs night to buy. I'm hoping the prices keep falling but any info would be very much appreciated...
TDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:38 AM   #3
Sly_Eli
Pro Bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lerentee McCray

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDU View Post
In a moment of madness, I just booked a flight from Melbourne, Australia to NY today. I'm a 28 year fan and have travelled to Denver 3 times from Australia to see our team.

I'll be alone and would love to catch up with fellow Bronco fans before the game. I'd also appreciate ticket advice. I'm waiting until I'm in NY Thurs night to buy. I'm hoping the prices keep falling but any info would be very much appreciated...
I Read an article yesterday in the NY times, I believe, that said the best day to buy tickets is the tuesday or wednesday before the game. Ticket prices have started to rise again after hitting rock bottom of 1300 for the nosebleed seats yesterday. That coupled with the fact that the weather appears to be good (and people won't be trying to get rid of tickets last minute), and I'd suggest you get tickets sooner than later.
Sly_Eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:46 AM   #4
manchambo
Ring of Famer

Just bought my tickets today.
manchambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 12:51 PM   #5
TDU
Just Drafted

Thunder Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly_Eli View Post
I Read an article yesterday in the NY times, I believe, that said the best day to buy tickets is the tuesday or wednesday before the game. Ticket prices have started to rise again after hitting rock bottom of 1300 for the nosebleed seats yesterday. That coupled with the fact that the weather appears to be good (and people won't be trying to get rid of tickets last minute), and I'd suggest you get tickets sooner than later.
Thanks for info. I'm flying in a few hours so will have to wait till I arrive. Tiqiq still has close to 16,000 available. Fingers crossed!
Old 01-30-2014, 10:30 AM   #6
crawdad
IL Oldest Bronco Maniac

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintballCLE View Post
Who else is going?
I know Miles is there!
crawdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 11:34 PM   #7
AK Broncomaniac
100% Raider Hater

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Hillman

I fly out in 7hrs... Can't wait!!!
TDU... our group bought tickets on Wednesday. By using hotel pick up instead of delivery, we were able to save even a little more. Our tickets ended up costing $1605. They might have gone down a little more but we were getting a little stressed about waiting any longer. It's always a crap shoot. We got ours from PrimeSport so at least we won't have to worry about them being legit.

Last edited by AK Broncomaniac; 01-30-2014 at 11:53 PM..
AK Broncomaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 11:57 PM   #8
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Super jealous of you guys.

I hope I have the funds for this next year.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:00 AM   #9
TDU
Just Drafted

Thunder Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Broncomaniac View Post
I fly out in 7hrs... Can't wait!!!
TDU... our group bought tickets on Wednesday. By using hotel pick up instead of delivery, we were able to save even a little more. Our tickets ended up costing $1605. They might have gone down a little more but we were getting a little stressed about waiting any longer. It's always a crap shoot. We got ours from PrimeSport so at least we won't have to worry about them being legit.
Hey I did the same Friday night and got the top deck for $1400. Prices are now soaring so we did OK! I went with The Ticket Guys on eBay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: