The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2014, 01:48 PM   #26
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
The same could be said for the decline of the Republican party. Democrats are down from 2008 too. Republicans will just be forced to change to appeal to half the people. It's politics 101. That's a good thing. Democrats will never go unopposed. Independents are at a record 45%. Democrats are wishfully thinking this means we may become a one party system that Democrats rule.
I have no interest in one party rule. I barely tolerate 2 party rule. I would much prefer at least a half dozen parties.

In lieu of that, I will happy watch the self destruction of the current extremist R party.
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:49 PM   #27
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Good. You've learned that getting your knowledge of the science from the Donald is stupid, so you've abandoned that view.

Now you want to discuss policy. Why? I thought AGW was a fraud or a hoax, according to your political ideology. Make up your mind, please.
Wow, that's one big heaping serving of association fallacy, light on the association.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 02:33 PM   #28
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Wow, that's one big heaping serving of association fallacy, light on the association.
Every time AGW comes up, the heaping helpings of BS from you put Everest to shame.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 02:56 PM   #29
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
Democrats will never go unopposed.
I live in a county that is 95% registered Democrats and there are never any Republicans on the county and city ballots.

That same 95% of registered Democrats will always without exception vote a straight Republican ticket for National Congressional and Presidential elections ....... go figure? I'm sure you can find this same scenario in many counties in Arkansas if thatís were you are from.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:48 PM   #30
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post

More disgust at the GOP doesn't mean eventual Democratic rule.

The LP is, for all intents and purposes, completely irrelevant.
Agreed. Your graph shows the Republicans and Democrats are losing more independent thinkers. Just because the Republicans are losing more doesn't mean all the voters are going to do a 180 and vote for the party that opposes most of their values.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:00 PM   #31
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
I live in a county that is 95% registered Democrats and there are never any Republicans on the county and city ballots.

That same 95% of registered Democrats will always without exception vote a straight Republican ticket for National Congressional and Presidential elections ....... go figure? I'm sure you can find this same scenario in many counties in Arkansas if thatís were you are from.
The sheriff's election in my county was always a tight race between two democrats to see who continues on to beat the Republican 80-20%.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 05:34 AM   #32
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Democrat voters always like to believe they are so objective, yet they are the least tolerant and open-minded of anybody. They are already making their Hillary buttons without even knowing who is running and no chance they make a switch unless Hillary drops out. A woman that stayed with a creep of a husband just to get political power. Yeah, what a great role model for women and those supposed women's rights groups will support her despite the hypocrisy. "Women don't need a man to get what she wants in life." Well Hillary did, but that's "different." Idiots. No wonder why they are so desperate to make the Libya fiasco go away.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 06:40 AM   #33
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Democrat voters always like to believe they are so objective, yet they are the least tolerant and open-minded of anybody. They are already making their Hillary buttons without even knowing who is running and no chance they make a switch unless Hillary drops out. A woman that stayed with a creep of a husband just to get political power. Yeah, what a great role model for women and those supposed women's rights groups will support her despite the hypocrisy. "Women don't need a man to get what she wants in life." Well Hillary did, but that's "different." Idiots. No wonder why they are so desperate to make the Libya fiasco go away.
It's gone.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote