The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2014, 02:08 PM   #1
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Default Ron Paul: US Had Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks

Ron Paul: Government Had Foreknowledge of 9/11 Terror Attacks

August 28, 2014 4:43 pm

“I believe that if we ever get the full truth [about 9/11], we’ll find out that our government had it in the records exactly what the plans were, or at least close to it,” said Paul...

“It’s politically very risky to talk about [questioning the 9/11 attacks], because the left and the government defenders are really, really quick to discredit anybody who raises any question whatsoever,” said Paul. “They paint you, and they say ‘oh you question this, that means you’re a truther.’ I was always amazed, if you question and you want the truth, how they took a word like ‘truther’ and turned it into a terrible, terrible word.”

In the interview last Friday, the former congressman also claimed the U.S. government was covering up the full truth of the John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King assassinations.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/ron-p...error-attacks/

For the interview:
http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/podca...et-911-records
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2014, 02:20 PM   #2
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Forewarned?? What happened to 'they dunnit?'
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:22 PM   #3
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

forewarned means complicity. That's treasonous.
Old 08-30-2014, 02:44 PM   #4
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:49 PM   #5
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Ro should read Sen Bob Graham's book Intelligence Matters. MHG

Did Certain Foreign Governments Facilitate the 9/11 Attacks?

– and why is the US government keeping the evidence a secret?

By Justin Raimondo
http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle39536.htm

Here's what Congressmen Jones and Massie said after reading the 28 pages of material censored from the Joint Inquiry report:

We don’t have to rely on pure speculation, in spite of the fact that us ordinary peons in flyover country aren’t allowed to read those 28 pages. That’s because a few members of Congress have taken the trouble to apply for permission to read them, including Representatives Walter Jones (R-North Carolina), Tom Massie (R-Kentucky), and Stephen Lynch (D-Massachusetts). According to their own accounts, they came out of that soundproof spy-proof room reeling. Here’s what Jones says:

"I was absolutely shocked by what I read. What was so surprising was that those whom we thought we could trust really disappointed me…It does not deal with national security per se; it is more about relationships. The information is critical to our foreign policy moving forward and should thus be available to the American people. If the 9/11 hijackers had outside help – particularly from one or more foreign governments – the press and the public have a right to know what our government has or has not done to bring justice to the perpetrators."

"One or more foreign governments," eh? Who in the Middle East – or anywhere else, for that matter – are among "those whom we thought we could trust"? That doesn’t sound like the Saudis to me. Would anyone really be surprised or "disappointed" to learn that they were playing games behind our back?

Rep. Massie’s statement is even more revealing:

"I had to stop every two or three pages and rearrange my perception of history. And it’s that fundamental – those 28 pages….It certainly changes your view of the Middle East."
Old 08-30-2014, 03:25 PM   #6
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Old 08-30-2014, 03:27 PM   #7
Mecklomaniac
Perennial Pro-bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jack Dolbin

Mecklomaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 03:29 PM   #8
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecklomaniac View Post
I wonder if the people are still alive?
Old 08-31-2014, 05:33 AM   #9
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Ro should read Sen Bob Graham's book Intelligence Matters. MHG

Did Certain Foreign Governments Facilitate the 9/11 Attacks?

– and why is the US government keeping the evidence a secret?

By Justin Raimondo
http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle39536.htm

Here's what Congressmen Jones and Massie said after reading the 28 pages of material censored from the Joint Inquiry report:

We don’t have to rely on pure speculation, in spite of the fact that us ordinary peons in flyover country aren’t allowed to read those 28 pages. That’s because a few members of Congress have taken the trouble to apply for permission to read them, including Representatives Walter Jones (R-North Carolina), Tom Massie (R-Kentucky), and Stephen Lynch (D-Massachusetts). According to their own accounts, they came out of that soundproof spy-proof room reeling. Here’s what Jones says:

"I was absolutely shocked by what I read. What was so surprising was that those whom we thought we could trust really disappointed me…It does not deal with national security per se; it is more about relationships. The information is critical to our foreign policy moving forward and should thus be available to the American people. If the 9/11 hijackers had outside help – particularly from one or more foreign governments – the press and the public have a right to know what our government has or has not done to bring justice to the perpetrators."

"One or more foreign governments," eh? Who in the Middle East – or anywhere else, for that matter – are among "those whom we thought we could trust"? That doesn’t sound like the Saudis to me. Would anyone really be surprised or "disappointed" to learn that they were playing games behind our back?

Rep. Massie’s statement is even more revealing:

"I had to stop every two or three pages and rearrange my perception of history. And it’s that fundamental – those 28 pages….It certainly changes your view of the Middle East."
Why would anyone want to listen to anything that "troofer" has to say?

After all, he's only a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:22 AM   #10
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

I don't think this is anything new. I think what these guys are hinting at are things we've known all along; For one thing, the Saudis were involved. Just like right now, we know that members of the royal families of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are helping to fund, and supply weapons to, ISIS. The extremist Wahhabists (of whom the hijackers were a part) come directly from Saudi Arabia. Of course, what Gaffinovich is trying to lead us all to believe is that it was the Jews who did it. I'm sorry, but I find the idea of Mossad working with a bunch of Wahhabists just ludicrous on its face.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:09 AM   #11
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I am sure our country had hundreds of threats they knew about, as I'm sure they have even right now. Which ones will be carried out seriously is what the intelligence has to figure out and dropped the ball back in 2001. It also helped our intelligence community were hampered with stupid rules about sharing info. that that hampered things as well. Participating in the attacks is another matter and no evidence has been brought forth that our government was involved in helping for the attacks to occur. It was more ineptness than anything else. Look right now. I have no doubts we are having terrorists walking across our border right now, yet we do nothing and even this admin. is encouraging more people to cross without even knowing who these people are. I guess they assume terrorists will announce who they are and their intentions. Just mind blowing how dumb this country has become, but oh, let's get shocked when another attack happens.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 11:07 AM   #12
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Old 08-31-2014, 11:33 AM   #13
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I don't think this is anything new. I think what these guys are hinting at are things we've known all along; For one thing, the Saudis were involved. Just like right now, we know that members of the royal families of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are helping to fund, and supply weapons to, ISIS. The extremist Wahhabists (of whom the hijackers were a part) come directly from Saudi Arabia. Of course, what Gaffinovich is trying to lead us all to believe is that it was the Jews who did it. I'm sorry, but I find the idea of Mossad working with a bunch of Wahhabists just ludicrous on its face.
Those wascally wabbits!!

Old 08-31-2014, 04:14 PM   #14
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Of course they did:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Lad...o_Strike_in_US
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 05:40 PM   #15
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Top NSA Whistleblower: We Need a New 9/11 Investigation Into the Destruction of the World Trade Center
Posted on August 31, 2014 by WashingtonsBlog

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/...enter-911.html
Old 09-03-2014, 12:18 PM   #16
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Quote:
forewarned means complicity. That's treasonous.
Hmm, no it doesn't.

fore·warn
fôrˈwôrn/
verb
past tense: forewarned; past participle: forewarned
inform (someone) of a danger or possible problem.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 12:20 PM   #17
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Quote:
Top NSA Whistleblower: We Need a New 9/11 Investigation Into the Destruction of the World Trade Center
Posted on August 31, 2014 by WashingtonsBlog

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/...enter-911.html
Well what more justification for a new investigation into 9/11 do we need than a "top NSA whistleblower" quoted on some dude's blog?
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote