The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2013, 03:07 PM   #1
nyuk nyuk
Good kid
 
nyuk nyuk's Avatar
 
In the hizzouse

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Downtown El Stinko
Posts: 425

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!
Default Super Bowl Chances With Injuries?

I've really gotten down on the whole winning Super Bowl affair this year with this unending rash of injuries to an already inconsistent defense. Can the offense carry this defense, especially with a somewhat spotty run game? I'm not convinced. We're still running on a 3rd string center.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2013, 03:13 PM   #2
crush17
orange & blue
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 4,787

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!
Default

I've waited all day for this thread.

Thanks for starting it.
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 03:37 PM   #3
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 3,756

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Out of all the injuries you use the center position as an example?
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 03:48 PM   #4
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,235

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho
Default

I think it's safe to say that Ramirez is no longer 3rd string.
Dr. Broncenstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 03:51 PM   #5
Quoydogs
I can fix it .
 
Quoydogs's Avatar
 
Here's Johnny !

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 3,261

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
I think it's safe to say that Ramirez is no longer 3rd string.
Are you sure cause I thought they just waved Walton for ****s and giggles.

Oh and BTW Hell ya were gonna win. Were Broncos thats what we do.
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 04:09 PM   #6
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,340

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

With Steve Vallos out for next week, slim to none.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 10:13 PM   #7
orinjkrush
...
 
orinjkrush's Avatar
 
Hey, no hurling on the shell, dude,

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: FrontRangeAbove8500ft
Posts: 5,102

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ben Garland
Default

the offense needs to be hitting on all cylinders,

'cause the D will not help out

and the ST will be a crap shoot.
orinjkrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 10:55 PM   #8
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 29,395

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
I've waited all day for this thread.

Thanks for starting it.
Must read 10 stars.... For the win
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 11:03 PM   #9
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,267

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Must read 10 stars.... For the win
Its not as if there isn't a thread we could have put this in....:-)
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 12:11 AM   #10
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 
Fun at the range MAR 2014

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 9,253

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
I've really gotten down on the whole winning Super Bowl affair this year with this unending rash of injuries to an already inconsistent defense. Can the offense carry this defense, especially with a somewhat spotty run game? I'm not convinced. We're still running on a 3rd string center.
Forget these guys, the sarcastic force is strong here at the mane.

We can win it all. There have been other teams with a mess of injuries that have won it all. It just depends on if people step up during the playoffs or play like a beotch. Our defense in 97 wasn't all that either. But in the playoff run, they became a decent defense and helped us to win it that year. Hopefully Champ continues to get better and our guys up front get some pressure. We should have the bye week so all we need for them to do is play 3 good games.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 05:04 AM   #11
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,267

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Forget these guys, the sarcastic force is strong here at the mane.

We can win it all. There have been other teams with a mess of injuries that have won it all. It just depends on if people step up during the playoffs or play like a beotch. Our defense in 97 wasn't all that either. But in the playoff run, they became a decent defense and helped us to win it that year. Hopefully Champ continues to get better and our guys up front get some pressure. We should have the bye week so all we need for them to do is play 3 good games.
what was I supposed to forget.

Nyuk Nyuk you are on main bronco message board? Always making fun of charger fans?
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:03 PM   #12
nyuk nyuk
Good kid
 
nyuk nyuk's Avatar
 
In the hizzouse

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Downtown El Stinko
Posts: 425

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
what was I supposed to forget.

Nyuk Nyuk you are on main bronco message board? Always making fun of charger fans?
The main one? The one the team owns? They banned me for posting a link to a website that hurt the feelings of some poster and/or staff member in 2012.. Or 2011 or some crap.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:28 AM.


Denver Broncos