The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2013, 12:25 PM   #351
CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 2,380
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
You think Philly is only 20 miles from Pitt. No one believes anything you say.
hang on to that one and milk it for all its worth. be sure and pullit out of your pocket and post it the next time I say something that hurst your perception of reality.
cling to it like your little i hate luigi blanky because its about all you got going for you sport.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #352
Shananahan
Custom User Title
 
Shananahan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
or maybe it was when JMCD sent COLQUITT packing and i insisted he sent the wrong punter packing?
I'd like to hear more about this one.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:33 PM   #353
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 5,229

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
hang on to that one and milk it for all its worth. be sure and pullit out of your pocket and post it the next time I say something that hurst your perception of reality.
cling to it like your little i hate luigi blanky because its about all you got going for you sport.
Or, I can wait a few minutes until your next burp.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #354
CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 2,380
Default

ducumented on the freak. during camp colquitt competed against another kicker. I insisted that colquitt was better at targeting his punts and was more valuable than the guy who beat him out because he was averaging 1 or 2 more yards per punt! I also felt colquitt looked better as a holder too.
JMCD dumped colquitt but brought him back mid-seasonif you dont remeber.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #355
frerottenextelway
█████
 
frerottenextelway's Avatar
 
█████

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: █████
Posts: 8,389

Adopt-a-Bronco:
██
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
ducumented on the freak. during camp colquitt competed against another kicker. I insisted that colquitt was better at targeting his punts and was more valuable than the guy who beat him out because he was averaging 1 or 2 more yards per punt! I also felt colquitt looked better as a holder too.
JMCD dumped colquitt but brought him back mid-seasonif you dont remeber.
It's like watermock has come back from the grave. I hope everyone can appreciate this guy.
frerottenextelway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:42 PM   #356
CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 2,380
Default

yes now is the time to turn your focus away from the subject, champ is toast, and concentrate all your anger and hostility on a poster who has nothing to do with champs demise other than pointing out the emperor has no clothes.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:44 PM   #357
Shananahan
Custom User Title
 
Shananahan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
I insisted that colquitt was better ... because he was averaging 1 or 2 more yards per punt! I also felt colquitt looked better as a holder too.
Find the link. I need to read this.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:50 PM   #358
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,475
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
YOU DONT THINK i AM A BRONCO FAN?

No, I dont. I think Denver is the team you watch the most, but it appears you lack a vital component of fanhood.

You do not seem to like the team very much.

So no, I do not think you are a fan of the Denver Broncos.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 02:15 PM   #359
CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 2,380
Default

so because I see champ for what he is I dont like the TEAM. 53 man roster, 1 thousand person organization, 54 season history , older than champ himself, but because I can seoerate player from organization I cant possibly be a fan?
brilliant perception.
so I guess you NEVER have expressed a negative opinion about any coach or player in the broncos organization?
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #360
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 5,229

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Champ would look better than the horrendous crap they put on the field today.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 02:24 PM   #361
CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 2,380
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Champ would look better than the horrendous crap they put on the field today.
then you have to ask yourself why he is not out there.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 02:28 PM   #362
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 5,229

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
then you have to ask yourself why he is not out there.
Cause he's not 100%. Hasn't been since game 2 of preseason. Linsfrac
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 02:35 PM   #363
CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 2,380
Default

name all the other broncos that are 100%
PFM, NO
KM, NO
any member of the O line, NO.
DRC, NO.
adams, NO.
woodyard, NO.

Tamme, NO.
either thomas, NO.
Champ doesnt want get embarrrased thats why he wont play.
same reason he wont play thursday too !
hell of a teammate. a guy we can really count on.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 03:00 PM   #364
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,486
Default

He's not coming back unless he takes a huge pay cut. You do not pay someone $10 million bucks to hang out on the sidelines.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 03:29 PM   #365
CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 2,380
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
He's not coming back unless he takes a huge pay cut. You do not pay someone $10 million bucks to hang out on the sidelines.
tell snyder and shanahan that.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 03:34 PM   #366
The Joker
Ring of Famer
 
The Joker's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,268

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Webster has hit the wall and Jammer is a marginal player these days.

Are Champ's best days behind him? Yes.

Is he still a better corner than Quentin Jammer? Hell yes.

Hope he can go soon.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 04:08 PM   #367
Will Wayfarer
Solid Starter
 
Will Wayfarer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 142

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Kuper
Default

CHEF LUIGI
This message is hidden because CHEF LUIGI is on your ignore list.


How sweet it is.
Will Wayfarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 04:13 PM   #368
bombay
Ring of Famer
 
bombay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: denver
Posts: 5,202
Default

Champ caught the lisfranc from Clady in camp.
bombay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 04:29 PM   #369
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 9,918

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Champ aint gonna be right the rest of the season. I doubt he'll be any good even in the playoffs. He won't be resigned next year. You've seen the last of one called Champ Bailey in Denver.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 05:06 PM   #370
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9,892

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer
Default

This is my impression of every post by CHEF LUIGI...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
Aya... I saya da stupid thingsa.
bowtown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 05:10 PM   #371
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,613

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
name all the other broncos that are 100%
PFM, NO
KM, NO
any member of the O line, NO.
DRC, NO.
adams, NO.
woodyard, NO.

Tamme, NO.
either thomas, NO.
Champ doesnt want get embarrrased thats why he wont play.
same reason he wont play thursday too !
hell of a teammate. a guy we can really count on.
Chef, I don't mind that you come back to the Mane but you are trying real hard to be such an extreme type of conspiracy theory towards our Broncos. Many of the Broncos are not as serious to give them a better chance at sitting out. Bailey sits out because the injury, even if he played hurt, would kill our defense. To think he is hiding and not as hurt enough to sit out is conspiracy theory thinking. It doesn't work to normal thinking fans.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 05:27 PM   #372
Shananahan
Custom User Title
 
Shananahan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
He won't be resigned next year.
Way to play it safe.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 05:31 PM   #373
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 5,229

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
name all the other broncos that are 100%
PFM, NO
KM, NO
any member of the O line, NO.
DRC, NO.
adams, NO.
woodyard, NO.

Tamme, NO.
either thomas, NO.
Champ doesnt want get embarrrased thats why he wont play.
same reason he wont play thursday too !
hell of a teammate. a guy we can really count on.

Ya cause they all have the same injury. Oh wait. One of the OLineman had it. But he's on IR hiding. GTFO with your bull****. I tolerated your manning 40 time BS but this is getting ridiculous. Off to ignore for you. Which from the looks of it half the OM has already done.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 05:34 PM   #374
CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 2,380
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Chef, I don't mind that you come back to the Mane but you are trying real hard to be such an extreme type of conspiracy theory towards our Broncos. Many of the Broncos are not as serious to give them a better chance at sitting out. Bailey sits out because the injury, even if he played hurt, would kill our defense. To think he is hiding and not as hurt enough to sit out is conspiracy theory thinking. It doesn't work to normal thinking fans.
JMHO, I ssee the guy w RETURN ON HIS OWN TIOME TABLE, ON HIS OWN TERMS, AND WHEN HE instantly DISCOVERS that the opposing QB views him as a TARGETR and throws right at him he has some form of ABDOMINAL injury?
what happened to that?
he left the field, maybe was told they would MRI to see what his injuries were, so he realized that if he took himself out for an injury that did not exist he would be labeled a fraud?
so he comes back in, plays poorly, and again leaves the field for the entire fourth quarter and later says he came back too early?
all the blinded champ loversw can believe what they weant, I see the same guy that falls down when he gets beat on a double move, the same arrogant jerk who cant admit reality ! the same guy who refuses to move to SAFETY to HELP his defense win ! that will always be the champ I see !
self centered, look at me champ baily.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 05:39 PM   #375
CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 2,380
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Chef, I don't mind that you come back to the Mane but you are trying real hard to be such an extreme type of conspiracy theory towards our Broncos.
NOT tgowards our Broncos, towards CHAMP!
champ is not the broncos, he is a singular player!
It is this kind of senseless association that infuriates me !
all season long I had to listen to posters talk about the huge differense champ would make once he returned to the team.
what a joke !
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:36 PM.


Denver Broncos