The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2013, 10:39 AM   #326
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
I disagree. champ looked good last year ONLY because he was mostly ignored by the opposing QBs. Once QBs were brave enough to challenge champ they discovered he did have weaknesses, especially going deep! they also learned that champ willingly gave up 7 rard receptions on 1st or second down and 10, and then would try to jump the same route on third down. thew double move caught champ off balance as it has his ENTIRE career !

Champ demonstrated, when challenged that he could be burned deep when he didnt have safety help.

all this last year befoe that bimch Liz franc kicked him in the foot.

Shut the F up. Damn your out of control and beyond common sense and reason.............he had one bad game against Baltimore and you can't prove otherwise.

No one had any problems whatsoever with Champ until then.....

Moron.............
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:39 AM   #327
CHEF LUIGI
bronco fan: day 1, 1960
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 6,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
In the context of the discussion, it shouldn't have had to be specified that "mid-season-return-from-injury/suspension" was the obvious frame of reference, since the thread is about Champ Bailey and his return to the field after injury was mid-season. Champ doesn't have the luxury of a full training camp and preseason play to get into football shape like the "examples" that were given. When the discussion was pretty clearly about apples, oranges were provided as examples -- examples that are entirely irrelevant since they're not the same thing.

You're smart enough to grasp this concept, Errand.
elway, same apple as champ, he missed 4 games mid season, came back and led YOUR team and mine to the superbowl.
Champ has been allowed to write his own schedule and return date! he will probably "mutually agree' to not play today, either!
and he will probably KFC fried chicken his way out of facing philip rivers too !
But you go ahead and keep him high atop that little pedastal you have built for him over the years.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:41 AM   #328
CHEF LUIGI
bronco fan: day 1, 1960
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 6,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
Shut the F up. Damn your out of control and beyond common sense and reason.............he had one bad game against Baltimore and you can't prove otherwise.

No one had any problems whatsoever with Champ until then.....

Moron.............
wipe away your tiny tears with one of your many champ jerseys. Luigi cant harm you and the truth has no power against love.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:43 AM   #329
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 23,208
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
elway, same apple as champ, he missed 4 games mid season, came back and led YOUR team and mine to the superbowl.
Champ has been allowed to write his own schedule and return date! he will probably "mutually agree' to not play today, either!
and he will probably KFC fried chicken his way out of facing philip rivers too !
But you go ahead and keep him high atop that little pedastal you have built for him over the years.

For some reason I doubt the veracity of this statement.


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:51 AM   #330
CHEF LUIGI
bronco fan: day 1, 1960
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 6,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer81 View Post
For some reason I doubt the veracity of this statement.


YOU DONT THINK i AM A BRONCO FAN?
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:53 AM   #331
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 19,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
YOU DONT THINK i AM A BRONCO FAN?
No we don't......
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:00 AM   #332
Shananahan
#snakelife
 
Shananahan's Avatar
 
BLASTED

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
YOU DONT THINK i AM A BRONCO FAN?
I don't even think you like football.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:02 AM   #333
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoMan4ever's Avatar
 
That's just like your opinion, man

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 14,096

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
That's true. Anything can happen when dealing with outragous talent and body shape. But it's hard for me to see a 40 yr old CB starting in today's NFL, where as a 40 yr old could still play at the QB spot
We are going to start seeing QBs playing into their mid-40's. Peyton is going to be 41 when his deal is up. Considering lack of hits and the amount of protection QB can play for a very long time.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:41 AM   #334
mwill07
Ring of Famer
 
mwill07's Avatar
 
Lurker Extraordinaire

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 3,142

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM
Default

Champ officially inactive today.
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:44 AM   #335
mwill07
Ring of Famer
 
mwill07's Avatar
 
Lurker Extraordinaire

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 3,142

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
I disagree. champ looked good last year ONLY because he was mostly ignored by the opposing QBs. Once QBs were brave enough to challenge champ they discovered he did have weaknesses, especially going deep! they also learned that champ willingly gave up 7 rard receptions on 1st or second down and 10, and then would try to jump the same route on third down. thew double move caught champ off balance as it has his ENTIRE career !

Champ demonstrated, when challenged that he could be burned deep when he didnt have safety help.

all this last year befoe that bimch Liz franc kicked him in the foot.
Would you say Champ was never burned deep earlier in his career, and therefore getting burned in the Baltimore game is the sign that he's done now?
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:51 AM   #336
CHEF LUIGI
bronco fan: day 1, 1960
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 6,969
Default

well it would make sense that the same people who think that champ is contributing to the success of this team dont recognise a guy who has been a loyal fan of the team since its inception.
ashlie lelie, I called him a sideline warrior
darly gardner and hated the hire before he wnet to ihop
cutler, called him out while he was still wearing a bronco uniform.
JMCD questioned his MO when he canned our long snapper!
TT always said he was a fullback impersonating a QB.
Carter, always felt he was a disgrace to the bronco uniform

sorry if I have a realistic take on players , regardless of what uniform they wear.
that does not discount my denver bronco fan membership!
I just call them the way I see them, without wearing my OTGs !
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:55 AM   #337
CHEF LUIGI
bronco fan: day 1, 1960
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 6,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwill07 View Post
Would you say Champ was never burned deep earlier in his career, and therefore getting burned in the Baltimore game is the sign that he's done now?
Champ got burned like asorry piece of toast in our play off game against the steelers in 2006.
sorry, I dont know what part of his career you want to call that.
I have seen champs flaws and tendencies ever since he became a bronco. I also recognise his great skills and talents too, that why I have felt he could CONTRIBUTE more to a team success as a safety instead of just following decoys to the bathroom to earn another pro bowl berth.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:59 AM   #338
CHEF LUIGI
bronco fan: day 1, 1960
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 6,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwill07 View Post
Champ officially inactive today.
sorry for predicting that days ago.
he will probably KFC his way out of facing rivers too.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #339
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 17,762

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
sorry for predicting that days ago.
he will probably KFC his way out of facing rivers too.
You think Philly is only 20 miles from Pitt. No one believes anything you say.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:09 PM   #340
Shananahan
#snakelife
 
Shananahan's Avatar
 
BLASTED

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
well it would make sense that the same people who think that champ is contributing to the success of this team dont recognise a guy who has been a loyal fan of the team since its inception.
ashlie lelie, I called him a sideline warrior
darly gardner and hated the hire before he wnet to ihop
cutler, called him out while he was still wearing a bronco uniform.
JMCD questioned his MO when he canned our long snapper!
TT always said he was a fullback impersonating a QB.
Carter, always felt he was a disgrace to the bronco uniform

sorry if I have a realistic take on players , regardless of what uniform they wear.
that does not discount my denver bronco fan membership!
When you're predicting that it's going to rain every day, sooner or later you're going to be right.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:22 PM   #341
CHEF LUIGI
bronco fan: day 1, 1960
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 6,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
When you're predicting that it's going to rain every day, sooner or later you're going to be right.
... like when I chastized JMCD for not using HILLIS in the pre-season and everyone said calm down, its just pre-season?
Like when i said PORTIS was being under-utilized his rookie year?
or maybe there was some precipitation when the broncos said hillman was our starter on the depth chart and i said 'smokescreen' its clear that KM is going to be the #1 back?
you mean that kind of 'rain is immenent" forecast?
or maybe it was when JMCD sent COLQUITT packing and i insisted he sent the wrong punter packing?
yes, I have predicted alot of 'rain' in forums like this after I invented the intra-nets. and plenty of posters have declared me a moron and worse only to have to admit that the chef had the recipe right all along.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:25 PM   #342
CHEF LUIGI
bronco fan: day 1, 1960
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 6,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
You think Philly is only 20 miles from Pitt. No one believes anything you say.
hang on to that one and milk it for all its worth. be sure and pullit out of your pocket and post it the next time I say something that hurst your perception of reality.
cling to it like your little i hate luigi blanky because its about all you got going for you sport.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #343
Shananahan
#snakelife
 
Shananahan's Avatar
 
BLASTED

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
or maybe it was when JMCD sent COLQUITT packing and i insisted he sent the wrong punter packing?
I'd like to hear more about this one.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:33 PM   #344
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 17,762

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
hang on to that one and milk it for all its worth. be sure and pullit out of your pocket and post it the next time I say something that hurst your perception of reality.
cling to it like your little i hate luigi blanky because its about all you got going for you sport.
Or, I can wait a few minutes until your next burp.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #345
CHEF LUIGI
bronco fan: day 1, 1960
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 6,969
Default

ducumented on the freak. during camp colquitt competed against another kicker. I insisted that colquitt was better at targeting his punts and was more valuable than the guy who beat him out because he was averaging 1 or 2 more yards per punt! I also felt colquitt looked better as a holder too.
JMCD dumped colquitt but brought him back mid-seasonif you dont remeber.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #346
frerottenextelway
█████
 
frerottenextelway's Avatar
 
█████

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: █████
Posts: 8,762

Adopt-a-Bronco:
██
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
ducumented on the freak. during camp colquitt competed against another kicker. I insisted that colquitt was better at targeting his punts and was more valuable than the guy who beat him out because he was averaging 1 or 2 more yards per punt! I also felt colquitt looked better as a holder too.
JMCD dumped colquitt but brought him back mid-seasonif you dont remeber.
It's like watermock has come back from the grave. I hope everyone can appreciate this guy.
frerottenextelway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:42 PM   #347
CHEF LUIGI
bronco fan: day 1, 1960
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 6,969
Default

yes now is the time to turn your focus away from the subject, champ is toast, and concentrate all your anger and hostility on a poster who has nothing to do with champs demise other than pointing out the emperor has no clothes.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:44 PM   #348
Shananahan
#snakelife
 
Shananahan's Avatar
 
BLASTED

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
I insisted that colquitt was better ... because he was averaging 1 or 2 more yards per punt! I also felt colquitt looked better as a holder too.
Find the link. I need to read this.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:50 PM   #349
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 23,208
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
YOU DONT THINK i AM A BRONCO FAN?

No, I dont. I think Denver is the team you watch the most, but it appears you lack a vital component of fanhood.

You do not seem to like the team very much.

So no, I do not think you are a fan of the Denver Broncos.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 02:15 PM   #350
CHEF LUIGI
bronco fan: day 1, 1960
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 6,969
Default

so because I see champ for what he is I dont like the TEAM. 53 man roster, 1 thousand person organization, 54 season history , older than champ himself, but because I can seoerate player from organization I cant possibly be a fan?
brilliant perception.
so I guess you NEVER have expressed a negative opinion about any coach or player in the broncos organization?
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:44 AM.


Denver Broncos