The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2013, 11:47 AM   #76
fdf
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwill07 View Post
...The weird part of this - KC's success, coupled with the trade they made with SF, has all but guaranteed KC does not get a legit QB until 2015
I don't think QB is their problem. Smith is pretty solid and he makes a lot of plays with movement. OL and receiving corps is the problem.
fdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:07 PM   #77
rolandftw
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Other then the "brokeback mountain" joke being literally the only slam he can think of when describing Broncos fans, don't really see the outrage about him. Yeah, he probably should have given Denver some props, but probably doesn't matter what he says, fans will be on his case regardless

At least he doesn't disappear after losses, like the vast, vast majority of Chief fans have.
rolandftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:44 PM   #78
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBF1 View Post
This is almost not worth saying because too many posters here are just plain stupid and play right into the trolls posts year after year.

If you stop responding to them throwing you the hook and bait every time they post, they would go away, but some of you always have to fight back and try to out smart a guy that gets off by seeing your reaction to their posts.

Guys like KCSTUB and Barbara continually kick your ass and you are just to damn dumb to see it happen, quite sad I have to admit as a Bronco fan... Mullet wearing, camaro driving, married to their ugly sister squaw fans whipping your ass on the interweb.

The ignore feature is your friend.
And not clicking on a thread that clearly is about going after a rival troll. If you don't, then you can't analyze the posters intentions and who's getting under whose skin. Or make your opinion known about who's kicking who's ass. Now I truly have to question where you got THAT opinion. Doesn't matter, that's all it is, an opinion.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote