The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2013, 01:03 AM   #51
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Don't ban him. His loserness is adorbs.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:09 AM   #52
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

This is almost not worth saying because too many posters here are just plain stupid and play right into the trolls posts year after year.

If you stop responding to them throwing you the hook and bait every time they post, they would go away, but some of you always have to fight back and try to out smart a guy that gets off by seeing your reaction to their posts.

Guys like KCSTUB and Barbara continually kick your ass and you are just to damn dumb to see it happen, quite sad I have to admit as a Bronco fan... Mullet wearing, camaro driving, married to their ugly sister squaw fans whipping your ass on the interweb.

The ignore feature is your friend.
OBF1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:09 AM   #53
stopgap
Chicken

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by OABB View Post
Don't ban him. His loserness is adorbs.
It was cute in the beginning. It's just way too vanilla at this point. Same with Bob. Nothing substantial at all.
stopgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:12 AM   #54
stopgap
Chicken

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBF1 View Post
This is almost not worth saying because too many posters here are just plain stupid and play right into the trolls posts year after year.

If you stop responding to them throwing you the hook and bait every time they post, they would go away, but some of you always have to fight back and try to out smart a guy that gets off by seeing your reaction to their posts.

Guys like KCSTUB and Barbara continually kick your ass and you are just to damn dumb to see it happen, quite sad I have to admit as a Bronco fan... Mullet wearing, camaro driving, married to their ugly sister squaw fans whipping your ass on the interweb.

Agree. But too many posters fall into the trap. I blame alcohol and too much free time. Due to my personal experience.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:16 AM   #55
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopgap View Post
Agree. But too many posters fall into the trap. I blame alcohol and too much free time. Due to my personal experience.
As many years as these ass clowns have been posting here and whipping Orange Mane posters around, it is no longer a trap, Just stupid fans getting owned on the web year after year.
OBF1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:22 AM   #56
stopgap
Chicken

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
As many years as these ass clowns have been posting here and whipping Orange Mane posters around, it is no longer a trap, Just stupid fans getting owned on the web year after year.
I am going to get heat for this, but a lot of Maners are a little too much invested in their team. They succumb to the trolls because they are sitting behind their desk trying to justify an existence they have attached themselves to. So they lash out to make themselves feel better.

I was just as guilty in the 90's. It's just a game people.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:29 AM   #57
whoeey
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I am going to get heat for this, but a lot of Maners are a little too much invested in their team. They succumb to the trolls because they are sitting behind their desk trying to justify an existence they have attached themselves to. So they lash out to make themselves feel better.

interesting. Why don't you take a full 5td shot to the face. seriously it is just a game unless that princess brady is involved, then Manning goes all game face.
whoeey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:38 AM   #58
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
He usually just changes the subject after every point is categorically refuted. He's an idiot.
Manning only has a couple years left though Kaylore. On a serious note what is his name at Chiefsplanet?

Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 12-02-2013 at 01:43 AM..
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:46 AM   #59
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Is it wrong that I find myself interpreting the thread title as "Hey KC Stud...Part Douche" (last 2 words used as descriptive adjectives)?
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:09 AM   #60
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Is it wrong that I find myself interpreting the thread title as "Hey KC Stud...Part Douche" (last 2 words used as descriptive adjectives)?
Yes, it is. KC Pud is a whole douche.
R8R H8R is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:15 AM   #61
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I never bothered with KC until two weeks ago. after trying to bring any sense to the conversation I noticed that you cannot have a intelligent conversation with him. He went on ignore Deflect, Ignore, Troll are his tools. like the guy is gonna admit to being a idiot.
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:17 AM   #62
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

They call us FANatics for a reason. I come to this board to celebrate my team. Some people live out of state/country and would like to talk broncos with others. To what reason did you join? Maybe the same reasons you accuse others of? oh and BTW I post 2.06 posts per day on average. you 2.76

Last edited by Broncos_OTM; 12-02-2013 at 02:23 AM..
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:56 AM   #63
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Oh yeah! congrats on beating a team with injuries all over the place!

Get the brokeback trailer park fans out in full force and keep rollin! Get the coors out and celebrate beating a hobbled team!

Sing it! waaaaaaahoooooooo!!!!!!!!!
look how pathetic you are. Just like your weak ass team.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:59 AM   #64
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Why ban him lol. Watch him crawl around as he tries to make sense of how a team can win 9 games in a row and still suck. The injury card he pulled is halarious considering how hammered the Broncos are.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 04:59 AM   #65
Ol#7
Not Too Shabby!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bucky Dilts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Why ban him lol. Watch him crawl around as he tries to make sense of how a team can win 9 games in a row and still suck. The injury card he pulled is halarious considering how hammered the Broncos are.
The banning means you dont have to log in for the ignore mullett feature to work though.

They had really gotten out of hand before we won three weeks ago. No sure if that was due to time off or sister impregnation, but it had gotten pretty bad.
Ol#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 04:59 AM   #66
Mile High 81
Solid Starter

Just read a few threads on chiefsplanet. What a bunch of losers.
Mile High 81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 05:03 AM   #67
Ol#7
Not Too Shabby!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bucky Dilts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High 81 View Post
Just read a few threads on chiefsplanet. What a bunch of losers.
Chiefs Planet, The Online Tire Fire that doesnt stop!
Ol#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:41 AM   #68
crawdad
IL Oldest Bronco Maniac

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrage View Post
Well I can't believe KC had a shot there at the end. Needless to say that 1Q int in the end zone hurt. I like how KC is starting to move the ball better, but the fact that they seemed to have learned nothing defensively these last 3 weeks is puzzling to say the least. Safety and WR a big need going forward.

What is there to say about Manning? Man playing against boys, almost literally. He doesn't have the zip he used to, but can wing it if he can step into it. I know Ball has fumbling issues, but he needs the rock more than Knowshon. Every time they handed off to Moreno, I was relieved. He definitely provides good pass protection and receiving.

The road goes through Denver. Never really felt it wouldn't. Good win at Arrowhead in December.
Thanks for "manning" up and the props! Well thought out and stated.
crawdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:15 AM   #69
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Its also hilarious because injuries from other teams were the reason the Chiefs went 9-0.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:39 AM   #70
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

There is nothing funnier than watching a grown man act like a child lying to his mommy.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:49 AM   #71
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

If you stop responding to them throwing you the hook and bait every time they post, they would go away, but some of you always have to fight back and try to out smart a guy that gets off by seeing your reaction to their posts. Shox chiefsteak kingdom etc are trolls. KCstud actually believes the stuff he says.

Actually I see people refuting him all the time in some pretty creative ways. If you think he's outsmarting and kicking ass in here with witty posts then that's your opinion. I see him Derp Derping followed by us slap slapping him with reality. Shox chiefsteak kingdom etc are the trolls who post to rile people up. KCStud actually believes the stuff he says. There's one on every website.

Also the ignore feature just doesn't work. I tried to do it and just see his posts in quotes. After watching his favorite player get raped by manning I had to make sure he knows it.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 12-02-2013 at 08:56 AM..
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:54 AM   #72
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

I'm just thankful we have him. There has been so much infighting here these past few years (myself included) that it's nice a fan of a divisional opponent believed the paper tiger hype and started boasting here.

It's bringing us all together.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:06 AM   #73
bfoflcommish
Time for Broncos Football

GO..........BRONCOS

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater

Quote:

Get the brokeback trailer park fans out in full force and keep rollin! Get the coors out and celebrate beating a hobbled team!

THIS is your response?? What an idiot, i used to think you were one of the better opponent fans here and even on twitter but your act grew old there so i unfollowed and now this.

We were missing clady, kuper, thomas, moore, vickerson, wolfe but yes you guys lost because of injuries, bwahahahaha GTFO!
bfoflcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #74
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:

We've got more significant injuries then you by far so stop your f'n whining.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:39 PM   #75
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
We've got more significant injuries then you by far so stop your f'n whining.
This guy just wont come back the day after a loss and give the other team credit. No Class.

Broncos fans gave the Pats credit after they cameback and won the game, no excuses from bronco fans on that one.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote