The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2013, 12:22 PM   #1
CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man

cooking up a victory

Default HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all !

THANKSGIVING is my favorite Holiday !
( no offense trindon )
We are so fortunate to be bronco fans. We are fortunate to have a forum to share our passion for our team.
best wishes to all of you and your loved ones!
Take time to acknowledge the people you cherish and the joys that life has provided you. each of us have encountered our own personal challenges this year. My father had a stroke, but he is still with us, WITH a fully functioning mind and speech, better off than many stroke victims.
I hope we all can find many reasons to be thankful on this holiday that transcends race, religion and even origin. Lots of folks just happy to be in america !
Best wishes for a safe, joyous, festive holiday and...
GO BRONCOS !

Last edited by CHEF LUIGI; 11-27-2013 at 12:25 PM..
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2013, 12:24 PM   #2
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Happy Thanksgiving, OM.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 12:35 PM   #3
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Happy Turkey day !!

Oh and I watched Rudolph the red nose reindeer last night. First time in lets say 20 years ish. Santa is a Dick. I can't believe that is a kids movie. It is horrible. Makes Ghost Busters look PG
Quoydogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 12:37 PM   #4
Pick Six
Armchair Poster

That was a great sentiment, Chef. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, because it involves a lot of football. I hope everyone enjoys the whole Thanksgiving weekend, capped off by the Broncos (once again) feasting on the Chiefs...
Pick Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 12:45 PM   #5
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
Happy Turkey day !!

Oh and I watched Rudolph the red nose reindeer last night. First time in lets say 20 years ish. Santa is a Dick. I can't believe that is a kids movie. It is horrible. Makes Ghost Busters look PG
If you want a real eye-opening experience you might have missed as a kid, just go watch the original Willy Wonka and pay attention to Grandpa Joe. Biggest scum**** in any movie ever.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 12:46 PM   #6
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Happy thanksgiving everyone, be safe...enjoy whatever makes you happy and thankful.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 12:51 PM   #7
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I will likely be drunk from 2PM today until Dinner at teh in-laws tommorrow... every year it gets harder to do it, but I am still hanging on.

Yes, safe and happy to all of you. Give your kids an extra hug, call you parents if they are not here, be a little nicer to your mother in law...
B-Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 01:05 PM   #8
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

Happy Thanksgiving to all Bronco fans on the Mane. Be safe and overload on the good food.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 01:22 PM   #9
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
If you want a real eye-opening experience you might have missed as a kid, just go watch the original Willy Wonka and pay attention to Grandpa Joe. Biggest scum**** in any movie ever.
Agreed, but thats not a Christmas story. Christmas is supposed to be full of love and booze. Santa was a dick and Donner shunned his son because he was a bit different. He was almost forced to do so by his boss. Horrible Horrible Movie.
Old 11-27-2013, 01:26 PM   #10
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch

Happy Thanksgiving OManers!
crush17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 01:34 PM   #11
Dendave
Ring of Famer

Echo

Quote:
I hadn't seen it myself in a number of years and made a big deal about it with my son, first time watching, put his jammies on, got some milk and cookies, sat on the couch to watch, I was ten minutes in and looked at my wife and said this is horrible, I hope he's not retaining any of this...
Dendave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 01:34 PM   #12
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

People need to post pictures of the food they get to eat!
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 01:46 PM   #13
Bronco Yoda

Happy Happy Happy.... Thankful, Thankful, Thankful

I'm so happy that my credit cards are a mere 24 hrs from being gang style raped. The wife already has her Black Friday route all planned out and cards procured. so so happy happy happy....My Broncos also got gang style ass raped in the second half.

The in-laws will be here. My father in-law has an obsession with back yards. He'll be telling me all about the trees that aren't properly pruned, grass not managed properly, bushes trimmed too short as he pulls out his tape measure. Something won't be properly winterized or up kept and will need my immediate attention. And he'll be sure to point it all out to me. This will happen during football of course.

Mother-in-law loves me to death but drives my wife bonkers. She has an obsession with clean windows and we have three kids with 30 sticky fingers. The wife always gets flustered and guess who catches it all.... Add that one up.

Did I mention that i smashed my remote during overtime last weekend. Who knew a piece of plastic would shatter on wood flooring. That no doubt will be a topic of discussion.

My Dad has an obsession with all things with a motor and will meticulously be going over everything I have with white glove inspection. Hoods will be raised. trunks will be opened, tires kicked , Oil checked. No tire pressure will be the correct pressure of course so i'm going to make sure every single tire is inflated differently. I may just put whipped cream in the window washer. I"m also hiding the lawn mower so it wont be torn apart when i'm not looking.

Step Mom & Mother-in-law will be fighting over everything. I'm suggesting boxing gloves this year. Both of them would kick our WR's asses in a throw down.

The dogs get sick from stuffing. The parents will be bringing over at least three kinds. Diarrhea & Dog vomit will no doubt hit my carpet at some point and time. Thankful...thankful...thankful....

We are the house that all the kids on the block end up at. Even on holidays. There will be no less than 4-5 neighborhood kids running through the house at some point ,from the backyard trampoline to the air hockey table in bonus room. Tracking the sure to be dog vomit all the way. My lovely step mom will asking "who are these kids" a thousand times in a shrill disapproving manor.

Btw ,am I the only one that almost vomited last Sunday watching that craptastic game ending?

We traditionally start putting up the Christmas lights up now. After winning last years community lights competition everyone is expecting even more this year. My neighbor down the street has already thrown down a challenge. He's putting up a giant snowman right now. But I don't even want to put up a tree this year let alone the full production. Both 'Dad's' will be giving me flack over the wastefulness of it all while the 'Mom's' & kids will be pushing my ass up the ladder.

All I want to do is watch some Football eat some meat off the bone & drink a cold drink!!!!!

Happy Happy JOY JOY to all and a Very Merry Turkey day.

F U Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Bronco Yoda; 11-27-2013 at 04:12 PM..
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 01:50 PM   #14
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs

12 straight road division wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Enjoy your meals! Enjoy your families, and be grateful.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 01:56 PM   #15
Pick Six
Armchair Poster

STILL the funniest Thanksgiving bit, after 30+ years...

Pick Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 02:01 PM   #16
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Happy Thanksgiving!!

**** you Google
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 02:27 PM   #17
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, it's one of my favorite holidays because all I have to do is show up, eat till I can't breathe and then make to the big chair in front of the TV and watch some football.

Why does pumpkin pie with whipped cream taste so much better in the middle of the night?
Pony Boy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:37 PM   #18
Bronco Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, it's one of my favorite holidays because all I have to do is show up, eat till I can't breathe and then make to the big chair in front of the TV and watch some football.

Why does pumpkin pie with whipped cream taste so much better in the middle of the night?
Hi Dad. btw, don't tear apart my lawn tools in the shed.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:49 PM   #19
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
Happy Thanksgiving!!

**** you Google
Your breaking the code. But I agree FU GOOGLE !!
Old 11-27-2013, 06:17 PM   #20
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
THANKSGIVING is my favorite Holiday !
( no offense trindon )
We are so fortunate to be bronco fans. We are fortunate to have a forum to share our passion for our team.
best wishes to all of you and your loved ones!
Take time to acknowledge the people you cherish and the joys that life has provided you. each of us have encountered our own personal challenges this year. My father had a stroke, but he is still with us, WITH a fully functioning mind and speech, better off than many stroke victims.
I hope we all can find many reasons to be thankful on this holiday that transcends race, religion and even origin. Lots of folks just happy to be in america !
Best wishes for a safe, joyous, festive holiday and...
GO BRONCOS !
Best wishes to your dad.

When bad things happen to us we need to remember and be Thankful for the good things in our lives.

Happy and safe Holiday to everyone!

Steve
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:11 PM   #21
ROYC75
Here to moderate da donks

Happy Thanksgivings to all, May you find happiness and peace with your family tomorrow. May all who travel, arrive safely and give thanks for the blessings we have.

Best wishes to all.
ROYC75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:30 PM   #22
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Happy Turkey day !!

Most of the kid shows and movies are that way. You watch them later and any expectation of reliving your childhood gets capped in the back of the head and buried in the yard.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:30 PM   #23
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

And Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 08:11 PM   #24
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ

Happy Thanksgiving!

Much to thank God for this year - especially the just about miraculous healthy birth of our 3rd child earlier back in Feb with the scary emergency c-section (placenta abruption during delivery). Got a great family and everything else is gravy. Mmmmm gravy. Hope everyone has a fun, festive and safe holiday!
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:36 PM   #25
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I'll be at the homeless shelter donating some time. First time I've ever done it. Oh and happy turkey day you turkeys
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote