The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2013, 07:10 PM   #101
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

We need better weather!!! lol
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:22 PM   #102
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamrob View Post
We have a good test ahead of us.

4 games that we should win.

There is no reason why we should not finish 14-2 and the #1 seed.

So, lose to any of the Titans, Chargers, Texans and Raiders....and it will be an epic fail!
Hey Ham, I thought you had divorced yourself from Peyton Manning last week for the unforgivable outrage of having an off game in a 20mph freezing cold head wind, even though he had still brought the team back to tie and play to a stand still the home team through an entire over time and had the team in position for a final over time drive for a win, or at least a sure tie, before that option was taken out of his hands through no fault of his own.

Why do you still sport his Avatar and have his name as your 'adopted player' after the vitriol you were laying on him just last week?? You hedging your bets some??
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:25 PM   #103
BroncoFanDoug
Loooong Time Bronco Fan!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Louis Wright

Spiral, wow. I am not doubting your fandom. But we have lost 2 games on the road with lots of injuries to very good teams.

What teams would you define as not frauds?? New England who has lost to bad teams? Just Seattle?? Like Kaylore suggested, it seems by your definition that 31 teams are frauds, and if all are frauds then none really are.

It is not easy winning any game in the NFL. We are 10-2 and just went through a very hard stretch of 4 games and came out 3-1. Do I think the Broncos are a shoe-in to win the SB? No. But who do you think in the AFC is likely to beat Denver at home in the playoffs? Seattle is tough no doubt, but if we can avoid some of the injuries a bit I don't see it as a mismatch.

I love your passion, but your despair does not seem supported by the facts.
BroncoFanDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:28 PM   #104
Castinkas
Solid Starter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

Down 21-7 on the road, in a big game, we come back to win shows a lot about a team.
Castinkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:44 PM   #105
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralism View Post
Im not, i said my bit last week. I was called out on it there though so i feel i have to clarify and i still stand by it until this team beats an elite team in the playoffs. KC aren't bad and it may be arrowhead but we're not going to win a SB just beating Kansas City
You was called out because you over-reacted over a terrible loss in bad conditions to the 2nd best team in the AFC. I like our chances playing those guys at Mile High; and beating KC on the road in December is a step closer to the SB.

And one more thing, if you really worry about elite teams in the playoffs, then why don't you wait until then to call out your team. It's a month away, and a lot can happen.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:33 PM   #106
spiralism
Pro Bowler

Fox MUST go

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
So basically there are 31 frauds every year?
We're in SB or bust mode. Being realistic here, nobody will be happy with anything less than a lombardi out of this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8R H8R View Post
And one more thing, if you really worry about elite teams in the playoffs, then why don't you wait until then to call out your team. It's a month away, and a lot can happen.
I'm gonna park this criticism for a while as idk how relevant it is (though if we lose or struggle with TENN next week the cold is irrefutably a factor no matter what anyone says) but i wouldnt be bringing this up if i wasnt called on it. Today was a great win but this January will define the Manning era, and hopefully in a good way
spiralism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:41 PM   #107
Powderaddict
Ring of Famer

Go Broncos!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Montee Ball

Quote:
We're in SB or bust mode. Being realistic here, nobody will be happy with anything less than a lombardi out of this season.
Being realistic here, you don't know what I will be happy with out of this season.
Powderaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:32 PM   #108
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

How is it going Spiralism and other bandwagon fans? Hope you are enjoying this trip as a fan of the Broncos, hope you don't have to jump off anytime soon.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:35 PM   #109
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
How is it going Spiralism and other bandwagon fans? Hope you are enjoying this trip as a fan of the Broncos, hope you don't have to jump off anytime soon.
No word from Wolf754life until Manning only throws 225 yards in a game. Until then and hopefully no loss in the near future, I hope he rarely posts his dribble.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:44 PM   #110
spiralism
Pro Bowler

Fox MUST go

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Is this gonna get bumped every week? It's easy to say things are good and awesome when things are going well and running up the score on ****ty teams wont win super...ah **** it, it's lost on you actually, im not getting into this **** again.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #111
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ayers

Quote:

I'm gonna park this criticism for a while as idk how relevant it is (though if we lose or struggle with TENN next week the cold is irrefutably a factor no matter what anyone says) but i wouldnt be bringing this up if i wasnt called on it. Today was a great win but this January will define the Manning era, and hopefully in a good way
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #112
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Is this gonna get bumped every week? .
Yep, get used to it. You can cry all you want, but when you start **** threads like this you get called on it. Bandwagon fan.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:53 PM   #113
spiralism
Pro Bowler

Fox MUST go

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon

Keep it up anyways, to ignore with you, wont rise to the bait after this. But im not backing down off what i said on the back of beating bad sides because being a blind homer is the only way to follow a team. You can bump this every week and i stand by it til i'm hopefully proven otherwise in january.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #114
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Keep it up anyways, to ignore with you, wont rise to the bait after this. But im not backing down off what i said on the back of beating bad sides because being a blind homer is the only way to follow a team. You can bump this every week and i stand by it til i'm hopefully proven otherwise in january.
That's fine, ****ty ass fan.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:59 PM   #115
BroncoFanDoug
Loooong Time Bronco Fan!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Louis Wright

Quote:
We are 11-2. Maybe it is just time to admit you were wrong? It's OK, it will be cathartic.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:02 PM   #116
BroncsCheer
Scrappy, cerebral poster

There is no dark side on the moon

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Danny T

This was a bull**** thread in the first place
He deserves to be reminded of it

Frauds?
Really?
BroncsCheer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:06 PM   #117
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Why are you waiting till January? It's cold as hell right now in Nov Dec. the way I see it, he just bossed it in the teens. Almost pulled out a win where Brady and NE never lose in 20 mph, and beat KC at arrowhead in Dec, wait for it, in the cold. You can wait till January. I'm seeing him perform in cold games right now.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:09 PM   #118
spiralism
Pro Bowler

Fox MUST go

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon

I said we could well win out from there, hardly a killer slate was it, arrowhead aside? My point all along was that we were beating up on cupcakes (still are) and pissing down our legs when we played anyone good...and it's going to take winning in the playoffs to change that opinion and for me to admit i was wrong on this, which id only be delighted to do. this seems to be lost on people here though
Old 12-08-2013, 08:12 PM   #119
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I said we could well win out from there, hardly a killer slate was it, arrowhead aside? My point all along was that we were beating up on cupcakes (still are) and pissing down our legs when we played anyone good...and it's going to take winning in the playoffs to change that opinion and for me to admit i was wrong on this, which id only be delighted to do. this seems to be lost on people here though
So it's not just manning in the cold. You think the entire team are frauds. Got it.

What's Mannings record as a bronco in "cold games"? Basing it off Colts games skew your theory. They are all road games. What's the average winning percentage for a starting QB on the road? Drops considerably.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:14 PM   #120
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

And this is why this thread will continue to be bumped. OP is the real fraud.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:14 PM   #121
BroncoFanDoug
Loooong Time Bronco Fan!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Louis Wright

Quote:
soooo you are predicting we will be 14-2 with a 1st place schedule and we are frauds. OK, whatever.
Old 12-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #122
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:

Just to ask, you bring us this "fraud" thread but now want to curb it? You deserve to either be commended or lambasted as you are the one who wanted to go out on a limb and start this thread. If we continue to win in this weather, you will be one "fan" who doesn't get to celebrate with us.
Old 12-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #123
Kaylore
Genetically Superior

Because I am better.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Quote:
Is this gonna get bumped every week? It's easy to say things are good and awesome when things are going well and running up the score on ****ty teams wont win super...ah **** it, it's lost on you actually, im not getting into this **** again.
Yeah and it's really hard after a loss on the road by three points to a good team to say the whole team sucks. That never happens - especially on the internet.

Also, you suck.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:20 PM   #124
Kaylore
Genetically Superior

Because I am better.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Quote:
Now you're one of those "fans" that secretly hopes his team loses so he can be right on the internet. What a loser.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:28 PM   #125
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Now you're one of those "fans" that secretly hopes his team loses so he can be right on the internet. What a loser.
I remember Steeledude when he hoped Broncos would lose so he could be correct.