The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2013, 10:41 PM   #51
orangenblue2
High-Priced Free Agent

It's a Miracle!!!

24-0...and we couldn't close...Love this team but thats ridiculous
orangenblue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:41 PM   #52
spiralism
Pro Bowler

Fox MUST go

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
You read more like a fool. Bandwagon fan. Man you guys are the ****ng worst.
Bandwagon does not = complaining. If he was a bandwagon fan he'd have ****ed off to support the pats wouldnt he?

I dont think people grasp the disconnect here between being a pissed off fan and a bandwagoner. Being there thick and thin doesnt mean you can't be pissed off when it hits the thin does it?

I'll flat out say i love this team. But CHRIST do they ****ing wreck my head sometimes and i'm not going to stand mute and act like it didnt happen. World doesnt work like that.
spiralism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:42 PM   #53
MplsBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
You read more like a fool. Bandwagon fan. Man you guys are the ****ng worst.
F you. Bandwagon my ass. Diehard is more like it. You're apt to be bandwagon if you are okay with play like this. Probably have your "second" favorite team all queued up for when the Broncos lose.
MplsBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:44 PM   #54
MplsBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralism View Post
Bandwagon does not = complaining. If he was a bandwagon fan he'd have ****ed off to support the pats wouldnt he?

I dont think people grasp the disconnect here between being a pissed off fan and a bandwagoner. Being there thick and thin doesnt mean you can't be pissed off when it hits the thin does it?

I'll flat out say i love this team. But CHRIST do they ****ing wreck my head sometimes and i'm not going to stand mute and act like it didnt happen. World doesnt work like that.
Glad you are here. One of the few that get it.
Old 11-24-2013, 10:49 PM   #55
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

I wouldn't go as far as to call the Broncos frauds. You don't go 13-3, and then make a mockery of the league for a good amount of this season, if you're frauds.

But this team wasn't built to have great regular seasons and put up crazy numbers, it was built to win the Super Bowl. At this point, have they really shown that they can win it all? Not really. Last year their schedule was front loaded with contenders, and they fell flat in those games. Once they got past that part of the season they were able to roll over a bunch of average to below average teams. Their only quality win was over the Ravens, who would later beat them. This year, what's the quality win? It looked like KC, and tonight, up by 24 points, it looked like this one too. But the luster is wearing off of this team.

But it's not a wrap yet. I'm pretty sure folks where jumping off of the Ravens bandwagon late last year when they took a nose dive toward the end of the season. This team, and namely Manning, needs to sack up in poor elements.
Jason in LA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:49 PM   #56
orangenblue2
High-Priced Free Agent

It's a Miracle!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MplsBronco View Post
Glad you are here. One of the few that get it.
agreed
orangenblue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:52 PM   #57
spiralism
Pro Bowler

Fox MUST go

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
I wouldn't go as far as to call the Broncos frauds. You don't go 13-3, and then make a mockery of the league for a good amount of this season, if you're frauds.

But this team wasn't built to have great regular seasons and put up crazy numbers, it was built to win the Super Bowl. At this point, have they really shown that they can win it all? Not really. Last year their schedule was front loaded with contenders, and they fell flat in those games. Once they got past that part of the season they were able to roll over a bunch of average to below average teams. Their only quality win was over the Ravens, who would later beat them. This year, what's the quality win? It looked like KC, and tonight, up by 24 points, it looked like this one too. But the luster is wearing off of this team.

But it's not a wrap yet. I'm pretty sure folks where jumping off of the Ravens bandwagon late last year when they took a nose dive toward the end of the season. This team, and namely Manning, needs to sack up in poor elements.
This is my point. That's how we're frauds, cause like it or not, with Manning at this stage of his career, the measuring stick is the ability to win the SB. Which we wont do beating average/below average teams like we've done for two years now. It's fitting we ran the table of the NFC East because those teams are about the standard of who we've beaten over the past two years.

Even finishing say, 13-3....our schedules the past two years have been largely cake.

Last edited by spiralism; 11-24-2013 at 10:57 PM..
Old 11-24-2013, 11:05 PM   #58
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
F you. Bandwagon my ass. Diehard is more like it. You're apt to be bandwagon if you are okay with play like this. Probably have your "second" favorite team all queued up for when the Broncos lose.
bandwagon fan will bandwagon. Don't compare yourself to die hards. softie.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:12 PM   #59
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
We say that about KC, and they may well be in all fairness.

But we need to look closer to home. In the Manning era we have beaten absolutely ****ing nobody. No Alex Smith, sit the **** down, you don't count. We're frauds who beat up on a weak AFC and when we face even a decent team (Indy, Houston last year), we lose. If you count KC a good team, they're one of two quality wins we have, the other being @ Baltimore who subsequently dumped us out on our ass last year.

If it's cold - we suck
If we're playing a good team - we suck.
Pressure situation - we suck

Playoffs that's the scenario. We're ****ed. The day this team does anything of note is the day i walk into the Vatican and get a **** off the pope.
I can't argue with such well-divised facts, I mean, I was looking at last season, and we beat nobody! Listen to some of these bums we ended up beating over the past 27 games: Some Roethlesberger chump; Phillip Rivers, Drew Brees; Can Newton; Andy Dalton; Joe Flacco, Joe Flacco again, Eli Manning, Tony Romo, Michael Vick, RG III, Phillip Rivers again - Seriously, it's like playing against the little sisters of the poor every week.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 01:22 AM   #60
eddie mac
Ireland's No1 Bronco

Eddie Mac 87 gone but never forgott

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

What a ridiculous thread. The Patriots didn't even come into this game until we were down to the ultimate bare bones at defensive back and they really exploited it.
eddie mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:39 AM   #61
spiralism
Pro Bowler

Fox MUST go

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
I can't argue with such well-divised facts, I mean, I was looking at last season, and we beat nobody! Listen to some of these bums we ended up beating over the past 27 games: Some Roethlesberger chump; Phillip Rivers, Drew Brees; Can Newton; Andy Dalton; Joe Flacco, Joe Flacco again, Eli Manning, Tony Romo, Michael Vick, RG III, Phillip Rivers again - Seriously, it's like playing against the little sisters of the poor every week.
Steelers are obviously past it
We beat a 7-9 panthers team
Chargers either of these seasons are a sub .500 team
Brees had the worst defence in the history of the nfl and no head coach, 7-9
Dalton - really?
Flacco - remind me what happened in the one that mattered
Eli - hit and miss
Romo - bottled it himself
Vick - seriously?
RGIII - crocked, overrated.

Quote:
bandwagon fan will bandwagon. Don't compare yourself to die hards. softie.
Pff, grow up and maybe buy a dictionary while you're at it. Bandwagon is a person who only shows up for the good times, then ****s off and follows somebody else when the going gets rough. A pissed off fan is not a bandwagoner, anyone who thinks that isnt going to be someone i consider to be very bright. Scoring "fan points" is for children anyways. What scores these imaginary fan points in your eyes anyways?

Manning ****ing crying after the game, this team wouldnt know bottle if they played a road game in philly and got pelted with them.

Seriously. ****ing crying. People expect mental toughness out of this lot, they're soft.

Last edited by spiralism; 11-25-2013 at 05:16 AM..
Old 11-25-2013, 05:20 AM   #62
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Pff, grow up and maybe buy a dictionary while you're at it. Bandwagon is a person who only shows up for the good times, then ****s off and follows somebody else when the going gets rough. A pissed off fan is not a bandwagoner, anyone who thinks that isnt going to be someone i consider to be very bright. Scoring "fan points" is for children anyways. What scores these imaginary fan points in your eyes anyways?

Manning ****ing crying after the game, this team wouldnt know bottle if they played a road game in philly and got pelted with them.

Seriously. ****ing crying. People expect mental toughness out of this lot, they're soft.
I hear the bandwagon is lovely this time of year. Can you confirm?
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 05:21 AM   #63
spiralism
Pro Bowler

Fox MUST go

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
I hear the bandwagon is lovely this time of year. Can you confirm?
Grow up, troll.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:17 AM   #64
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

How are the bandwagon fools today? Feet hurt from jumping off last night?
Old 11-25-2013, 09:20 AM   #65
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post

Sure they have, why not? They lost last year against the Ravens due to a complete fluke, and regardless of what happened last night, that game could have easily gone either way. If you're looking for those teams like the 90's cowboys/niners, those days are long gone. Hell, if this board existed during our super bowl runs, there'd have been tons of doubters. I assume our 97 team woulda been written off, and I also assume our 98 team would have after we lose to the giants/dolphins.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:21 AM   #66
MplsBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
How are the bandwagon fools today? Feet hurt from jumping off last night?
We get it. You are not as passionnate as us "bandwagon" fans. You clearly are the better fan due to your apathy. Makes such complete and utter sense.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:23 AM   #67
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
We get it. You are not as passionnate as us "bandwagon" fans. You clearly are the better fan due to your apathy. Makes such complete and utter sense.
If by passion you mean being overly dramatic and an irrational flip flopper than absolutely it makes you less of a fan than me.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:31 AM   #68
BroncsCheer
Scrappy, cerebral poster

There is no dark side on the moon

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Danny T

Frauds?

Really?

If you're convinced, then go. What's the point of hanging around amidst a futile effort? That's Queefs fan behavior.

Flawed is a more appropriate descriptor.
I recognize the same patterns, and share the concerns, but coming on a message board and throwing out the "fraud" blast reeks of hysteria and drama queenitude.
BroncsCheer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:39 AM   #69
cmhargrove
Is this thing on???

Travis Henry's love child...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

I don't necessarily feel like I have the orange colored glasses on, but I honestly feel that we can beat any team in this league. I still think we will meet Seattle in the Superbowl (although I give the Saints an outside shot).

Manning has weaknesses. Our passing game requires significant timing and control. Decker likes to play weak and look for flags. Sometimes Demaryius gets pushed around even though he's a huge physical freak. We aren't perfect.

However, if we get our pieces all healthy by the playoffs and keep home field advantage - I think we are going to the big dance. I like the fact that we are going through a bit of a crucible at this point in the season - it makes you tough, or it makes you quit. Anyone who has played in or coached sports gets this. I just don't quit. It's not about being a super-fan, it's just my instinct. I love this team, and i'll say it again - if we have our pieces healthy by the playoffs, we are going to the Superbowl.

Last night's game is hard to swallow, but it will make beating the Patriots (in Denver) that much more rewarding. AFC Championship game, redemption for the Raven's loss last year, and another Superbowl appearance for Manning. That's what I believe.
cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:40 AM   #70
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

[QUOTE=spiralism;3979805]We are frauds.

Quote:
To whoever said it, want some facts? Look at the strength of our wins in terms of record. Look at who we lose to. Look how we do it. This team's last three losses could have been put in a book on how to blow a
game. Final scoreboards are fact enough to me.
Good teams beat lesser teams, that usually typical of playoff teams

Quote:
How about tonight's scoreboard, blowing a twenty four ****ing point lead?
It wasn't pretty, but did anyone expect Brady to score less that 3 TD's in that game? I didn't, and figured he would in the 2nd half.. he did...

Quote:
How about Manning's 70 passer rating tonight? Or the fact he had THREE clear chances to win the game for us with the score tied and did not,
nor even look like he could.
Teardrops Tom had numerous chances to ice that game, he didn't either- took an ST goof to deflate the game, otherwise I am guiess tie

Quote:
How about the fact that the AFC goes through Tom Brady and Belichick and Peyton Manning is 4-10 against them and we've lost 4 straight to them in humiliating fashion?
Last night was not humilating- we got the benefit of alot of NE mistakes and capitlized... that 24 points was off turnovers in Foxboro, and anomoly... but we literally battled it our on the road to the bitter end,, that no humiliating, that's the NFL when 2 good teams match up.

Quote:
This team has one and done written all over it. I know it, half of you will flame me but know it deep down, the other half will just nod and agree. Anyone who thinks this team can win in the cold in January, when we could be as low as a 5 seed, is in cloud cuckoo land.
Maybe you're right. maybe their one and done... but you never know in Sports, a few injuries to the other team, a few guys get health on your team, you get "hot"... that why we play the games
B-Large is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:40 AM   #71
enjolras
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncomutt View Post
We aren't frauds. We barely lost to a good Patriot team in their house.

Last year when the #1 seed Texans went into Foxboro they got destroyed. That's fraud. Just ask Med.

I thought the team showed heart when we lost momentum. Concerns? Yes, but not frauds
34-7 in the second half.

Could everything fall right and this team ends up in a Superbowl? Sure.

Most likely? This team is one and done. They are a mentally and physically soft team.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:42 AM   #72
Shox
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

But we need to look closer to home. In the Manning era we have beaten absolutely ****ing nobody. No Alex Smith, sit the **** down, you don't count. We're frauds who beat up on a weak AFC and when we face even a decent team (Indy, Houston last year), we lose. If you count KC a good team, they're one of two quality wins we have, the other being @ Baltimore who subsequently dumped us out on our ass last year.

If it's cold - we suck

Playoffs that's the scenario. We're ****ed. The day this team does anything of note is the day i walk into the Vatican and get a **** off the pope.

A Donkie fan that does not just drink the cool-aid, but actually has an honest independent thought. You must be very lonely.

Well said. I would not actually call you frauds, you do have a very good team. But definitely over-rated
Shox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:45 AM   #73
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shox View Post

A Donkie fan that does not just drink the cool-aid, but actually has an honest independent thought. You must be very lonely.

Well said. I would not actually call you frauds, you do have a very good team. But definitely over-rated
Trolls want a civil discussion? What are your goals? football discussion or being a b**** ass troll.
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:25 AM   #74
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

As of today I wish it was a talent issue only. Mental softness is so much harder to fix with sb dreams and a small window to win one.
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:42 AM   #75
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:

If it's cold - we suck
I Suck

Fixed it for ya
Quoydogs is online now   Reply With Quote