The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2014, 09:42 PM   #226
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Bob View Post
No, I guess not. It was 60 in January with little wind. (Thank Exxon for Global Warming )
I got a sunburn..... in January!

At least Spiralism has the balls to come back and take his medicine every week. Wolf4Life disappears like a coward.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:44 PM   #227
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Resurrected!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
I got a sunburn..... in January!

At least Spiralism has the balls to come back and take his medicine every week. Wolf4Life disappears like a coward.
Umm...are you from Colorado? That's normal here.
Agamemnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:57 PM   #228
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Umm...are you from Colorado? That's normal here.
Yeah, but its usually just racoon eyes from skiing.

I see your point and did a bad job at making mine. I got a summer sunburn in January.
Old 02-02-2014, 06:37 PM   #229
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Still not frauds but definitely not good enough at all. We just saw where we need to get. I said after the Super Bowl was over I wouldn't bump this again.

See you next year.... It will be ok.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:59 AM   #230
spiralism
Pro Bowler

Fox MUST go

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon

Never been so disgusted with a performance in my life, this team were frauds to the core and i've never been so disheartened, disappointed and annoyed over it.

Worst defeat in the history of the franchise when all is said and done.
spiralism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 04:13 PM   #231
wolf754life
Anti Homer Board Director

Sunshine and Rainbows Fanboys

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jack Del erious

bump
wolf754life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 04:17 PM   #232
KipCorrington25
Free Safety

Gutless performance.

Randy Floyd, before next fall you're in need of a serious attitude adjustment young man, you better get your priorities straight, and watch out with that other crowd your running with, dont think I haven't noticed!
-Coach Conrad
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 04:22 PM   #233
Rausch 2.0
Angry Drunken German

Angry Drunken German

Adopt-a-Bronco:
McD

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralism View Post
We say that about KC, and they may well be in all fairness.

But we need to look closer to home. In the Manning era we have beaten absolutely ****ing nobody. No Alex Smith, sit the **** down, you don't count. We're frauds who beat up on a weak AFC and when we face even a decent team (Indy, Houston last year), we lose. If you count KC a good team, they're one of two quality wins we have, the other being @ Baltimore who subsequently dumped us out on our ass last year.

If it's cold - we suck
If we're playing a good team - we suck.
Pressure situation - we suck

Playoffs that's the scenario. We're ****ed. The day this team does anything of note is the day i walk into the Vatican and get a **** off the pope.
Honest opinion: your defense is absolutely terrible.

You rolled in the regular season (just like KC did) without much trouble and weren't prepared when the best of the best on D (not KC's D, a real one) gave Payed-a-Ton his big challenge.

Denver is not a team that can't go back - it just needs to be honest with itself...
Rausch 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 04:49 PM   #234
spiralism
Pro Bowler

Fox MUST go

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon

I agree, it does need to be honest in itself. That failure last night was a total one for 60 minutes in all three phases. The 2008 Lions would have beaten us last night.

This team needs to be blown up and rebuilt from the bones. Fox and JDR need to be fired immediately before they can do any more damage. It's a fraudulent excuse for a competitive team and it got shown up last night as such. We need to be honest with ourselves in that manner before rebuilding can commence.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:52 PM   #235
wolf754life

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jack Del erious

fox had such a panic challange, dude was so out coached and out prepared...

i suppose it is understandable, hell he almost died, so it is just a game. the players definitely looked like that
Old 02-03-2014, 04:54 PM   #236
spiralism
Pro Bowler

Fox MUST go

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon

The whole team just pissed down their legs last night. There's no other quantifiable analysis really. Asses kicked in all three phases. Lost nearly every matchup. Hard to see how to fix that in one year.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:54 PM   #237
eddie mac
Ireland's No1 Bronco

Eddie Mac 87 gone but never forgott

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

I'd love to see the reaction on here first game of the season 2014 with Osweiler under centre handing off to Ball 30 times a game. Yeah cant wait for that ****.
eddie mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 04:56 PM   #238
eddie mac
Ireland's No1 Bronco

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Quote:
The whole team just pissed down their legs last night. There's no other quantifiable analysis really. Asses kicked in all three phases. Lost nearly every matchup. Hard to see how to fix that in one year.
hmm, well it seemed to be working fine 2 weeks before that when they pulverised the Patriots bar some late prevent ****e once again.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:57 PM   #239
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Resurrected!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Clark

Quote:
I agree, it does need to be honest in itself. That failure last night was a total one for 60 minutes in all three phases. The 2008 Lions would have beaten us last night.

This team needs to be blown up and rebuilt from the bones. Fox and JDR need to be fired immediately before they can do any more damage. It's a fraudulent excuse for a competitive team and it got shown up last night as such. We need to be honest with ourselves in that manner before rebuilding can commence.
So many Bronco fans are in denial on this one. It's sad really. Schottenheimer teams were always frauds, and this team has a very similar vibe.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:58 PM   #240
wolf754life

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jack Del erious

football is not Fox's priority, bottom line
Old 02-03-2014, 05:04 PM   #241
spiralism
Pro Bowler

Fox MUST go

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie mac View Post
hmm, well it seemed to be working fine 2 weeks before that when they pulverised the Patriots bar some late prevent ****e once again.
This is the problem. Nobody here thinks we're 35 points worse off than the Seahawks on any given day. Sure nobody on the Seahawks roster thinks that really.

The problem is that how we did against the Pats was fulfilling our potential...and last night was the total opposite. Went out there and looked like boys against men, putting in our worst performance in two years easily.

To use an Irish analogy with yourself, it was like watching Mayo take the field in an All Ireland final against Kerry. Well beaten before they ever took the field and the scoreboard reflected it.
Old 02-03-2014, 05:06 PM   #242
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Resurrected!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Clark

Quote:
This is the problem. Nobody here thinks we're 35 points worse off than the Seahawks on any given day. Sure nobody on the Seahawks roster thinks that really.

The problem is that how we did against the Pats was fulfilling our potential...and last night was the total opposite. Went out there and looked like boys against men, putting in our worst performance in two years easily.

To use an Irish analogy with yourself, it was like watching Mayo take the field in an All Ireland final against Kerry. Well beaten before they ever took the field and the scoreboard reflected it.
But it won't happen again! It can't! Derp!
Old 02-03-2014, 05:06 PM   #243
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

The only frauds are those of you who think we need to overhaul a Super Bowl team. Yeah we got embarrassed, bad, and were one of two teams playing in the last game of the season. Wolf and Spiralism are the types of people at a party that people avoid. We lost...bad...move on, its just a game. I guess we all go through our stages of grief at different speeds.
myMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:11 PM   #244
eddie mac
Ireland's No1 Bronco

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Quote:

I dont do gaelic Spiral but I get what you're saying. We were horrible, all over the field and the annoyance of fans on here isn't because we are **** but because we played **** and if you wanna know the truth I was scared of this Seattle team coming into this game. We can play far better than this and we will when we have our injured players back and Elway retools this team in the offseason, he's done it 2 years in a row and I fully believe he can do it again. My point is getting rid of Peyton now is not the answer.
Old 02-03-2014, 05:16 PM   #245
rolandftw
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by myMind View Post
The only frauds are those of you who think we need to overhaul a Super Bowl team. Yeah we got embarrassed, bad, and were one of two teams playing in the last game of the season. Wolf and Spiralism are the types of people at a party that people avoid. We lost...bad...move on, its just a game. I guess we all go through our stages of grief at different speeds.
they don't need to overhaul the team, but changes need to be made for sure. if they go into next year with essentially the same roster, it's hard to see the final result being dramatically different
rolandftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:18 PM   #246
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Not frauds, but not good enough. Changes need to be made, but I do not think total blowing up is needed.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:26 PM   #247
wolf754life

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jack Del erious

bump 2