The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2013, 02:49 PM   #201
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
Great sources. one a proven liar and the other a tabloid.
Keep your head in the sand; you're part of the "conditioned group think" problem....
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 02:56 PM   #202
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
Keep your head in the sand; you're part of the "conditioned group think" problem....
peacepipe is a traitor to his race, eh?
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 04:40 PM   #203
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
peacepipe is a traitor to his race, eh?
No. He's unable to look at facts ( see the majority of my posts in this thread) and then draw a rational conclusion from them ( that our media is hypocritical when it comes to covering interracial crime). The fact that many of you can't admit to this despite my many examples provided in this thread shows just how indoctrinated many of you are....
Old 12-28-2013, 04:46 PM   #204
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
No. He's unable to look at facts ( see the majority of my posts in this thread) and then draw a rational conclusion from them ( that our media is hypocritical when it comes to covering interracial crime). The fact that many of you can't admit to this despite my many examples provided in this thread shows just how indoctrinated many of you are....
You're really ****ty at trying to play coy.
Old 12-28-2013, 06:00 PM   #205
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
You're really ****ty at trying to play coy.
Let me put it into a football analogy for you so that your prejudiced and biased mind may better understand:

The rate of interracial crime committed by WHITE perps : the amount of interracial crimes committed by BLACK PERPS

AS

The number of Matt McGloin TOUCHDOWN PASSES : the amount of Peyton Manning TOUCHDOWN PASSES

RIDDLE ME THIS GENIUS:

NOW DOES THE SPORTS MEDIA SPEND THE MAJORITY OF IT'S TIME COVERING THE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN INSTANCES OF A MATT MCGLOIN TOUCHDOWN PASS? OR DO THEY SPEND THE MAJORITY OF TIME COVERING SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS FAR MORE FREQUENTLY AND WITH REGULARITY, PEYTON MANNING TOUCHDOWN PASSES?

Answer this question correctly and you win the prize of TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT!

Last edited by txtebow; 12-28-2013 at 06:03 PM..
Old 12-28-2013, 06:17 PM   #206
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Still really ****ty at hiding your real agenda.

You just hate "****ers" and you're desperately trying to rationalize your bigotry.
Old 12-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #207
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Go read pages 2 and 3 of this thread... I'm not reposting those videos again. And further yet, please provide evidence supporting your beliefs that the knockout game is a merely a media creation that simply focuses on black perpetrators and evidence that supports your belief that whites and other races are playing this " game" at the same rate as blacks are... You suffer from delusion derived from ignorance on the subject matter at hand. Shrugging your shoulders and simply imagining that " white people do it too" doesn't make it so....
I never said that the knockout game is a media creation or that the media is putting the blame on black people.

I firmly believe that the knockout game is real, and I was under the belief, based on the reports that I saw, that teen thugs of multiple races, including blacks, were doing this.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:40 PM   #208
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
ironic. you use BS sources and accuse me of having my head in the sand. no surprise coming from a racist POS like you.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:48 PM   #209
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Still really ****ty at hiding your real agenda.

You just hate "****ers" and you're desperately trying to rationalize your bigotry.
I despise ignorance of EVERY Race. I hate enablers and apologists for ignorant people even more.
Old 12-28-2013, 07:03 PM   #210
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I despise ignorance of EVERY Race. I hate enablers and apologists for ignorant people even more.
Now you're babbling incoherently.

Just 'fess up. You loathe ****ers. Quit trying to justify your bigotry. It's not working, and your attempts are blatantly transparent and painfully obvious.
Old 12-28-2013, 07:23 PM   #211
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Now you're babbling incoherently.

Just 'fess up. You loathe ****ers. Quit trying to justify your bigotry. It's not working, and your attempts are blatantly transparent and painfully obvious.
Answer the question "Nancy":

NOW DOES THE SPORTS MEDIA SPEND THE MAJORITY OF IT'S TIME COVERING THE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN INSTANCES OF A MATT MCGLOIN TOUCHDOWN PASS? OR DO THEY SPEND THE MAJORITY OF TIME COVERING SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS FAR MORE FREQUENTLY AND WITH REGULARITY, PEYTON MANNING TOUCHDOWN PASSES?
Old 12-28-2013, 08:11 PM   #212
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Mandatory ganja food for all, that's what I'd recommend for Obama care.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 08:19 PM   #213
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Answer the question "Nancy":

Loosen your hood. What's left of your brain needs as much oxygen as it can get.
Old 12-28-2013, 09:24 PM   #214
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Flaherty is merely COMPILING these stories..he's not penning them himself....I realize that this fact doesn't sit well with your impression of the America that has been shaped by the misleading propaganda of the leftist news media.
Compiling??

Concocting, is more accurate, he's a race 'troofer' making a buck selling his crap to other race obsessed asshats.

Did he sign your copy??

Quote:
At the epicenter of this narrative is Colin Flaherty, a writer for WorldNetDaily who probably has a Google alert set up for "black suspect."
He's made it his life's work to report any single crime perpetrated by a black person in the U.S. against a white person. In a recent blog post, he
lists as evidence six separate crimes in Philadelphia over the course of two years, which share nothing in similarity except for the fact that they involved black people.

Imagine if another national "journalist" started doing the same for, say, any crime committed in Alabama, or any arson charge in the country. People
would start to think Alabama was going through a crime epidemic, or that arson was becoming all the rage with criminals. That would be ridiculous,
because it's ridiculous to assume that a few unrelated counts of arson make arson an epidemic. But when you inject race into the equation, it
conveniently aligns with the assumptions of people who happen to be racist.
Already posted in this thread. http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/20...is_a_myth.html
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:50 PM   #215
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Quote:
Oooh, it's our two favorites getting each other all engorged and tingly...
Degenerate.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:54 PM   #216
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
I don't swallow the idea that the evidence is anecdotal. Interracial violent crime stats have been lopsided for decades. If the game exists and is gaining popularity, then what is considered epidemic or not is subjective. Are we going to harp on that definition? To do so doesn't undermine that it's happening.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 03:12 AM   #217
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

flahertys book is BS, nothing more than a racist conspiracy, a race baiting book. he's like the 911 truthers only worse. hell, the book was published by WND, only an idiot and/or a flat out racist buys into this ****.
Old 12-29-2013, 03:25 AM   #218
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/christa...-racist-roots/

Quote:
The most basic flaw in his argument is that his entire project is one big stacked evidence fallacy. If you only cite examples of black crime, of course you’ll conclude that there’s a national racial crime wave! Using that “logic” I can prove that any group is waging a secret race war (it is interesting to note that Robert Spencer of JihadWatch uses a very similar method to argue that Muslims are dangerous). On top of that egregious error, Flaherty entirely ignores all other characteristics of the crimes: social class, education, setting; nothing else matters except race to him. Any respectable criminologist would scoff at such a methodology, not because they want to be politically correct, but because it’s a gross reduction of the factors that actually contribute to crime. Next, Flaherty fails to recognize that correlation does not equal causation. So, because a black person commits a violent crime, his blackness must have caused it, in Flaherty’s logic. And because a black party got out of hand, it’s a “race riot.” Yes, that’s right, because the partiers were black, it was a “race” riot. Because “black” is a race. Makes perfect sense, right?
When the media doesn’t mention that a violent crime was committed by a black person, that’s evidence of a cover up for Flaherty. In one article, he describes calling and emailing the police to try to learn the racial makeup of a party that turned into a “mob”:

“What happened? Was this a case of black mob violence?”

No reply. I get that a lot. It is a red flag.
Quote:
So, he called the police and explicitly asked if an incident was “black mob violence,” and when he got no reply, it was confirmation to him that the police were hiding the truth. My guess is that in most of these cases, the media and police are silent about the race of the perpetrators because “race” isn’t really a factor in the crimes.

Flaherty regularly stacks and exaggerates the evidence.

Last edited by peacepipe; 12-29-2013 at 03:33 AM..
Old 12-29-2013, 04:38 AM   #219
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Loosen your hood. What's left of your brain needs as much oxygen as it can get.
You're a bright guy. The correct answer to the question I posed to you finally brightened the light bulb above your head. You can't answer the question I posed to you legitimately in this thread because the correct answer supports my position; the position that you begrudgingly have accepted as correct by virtue of your avoidance of that question. The analogy that I made is SPOT ON in regards to our news media's hypocrisy.
Old 12-29-2013, 04:49 AM   #220
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
FBI CRIME STATISTICS ON INTERRACIAL CRIME SHOW THAT WHEN AN INTERRACIAL CRIME OCCURS 85% of the time African Americans are the perpetrators of that crime. What you all are failing to comprehend is the sheer hypocrisy of the media which will provide wall to wall, minute by minute coverage of an incident that falls in the 15th percentile while largely ignoring the interracial component of 85% of interracial crimes between blacks and whites. Why the media continues to portray white men as this society's ultimate suppressor is something that we should all be concerned with. However even addressing the ridiculous levels to which the media goes to paint a narrative that hasn't existed since the 1950s causes such uneasiness with the masses that even addressing the blatant hypocrisy leads to that person being deemed a " racist". Check yourselves.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:42 AM   #221
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

what you're failing to understand is no one is buying into your BS racist conspiracies.
Old 12-29-2013, 06:15 AM   #222
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
what you're failing to understand is no one is buying into your BS racist conspiracies.
Translation: it's Kinda hard for me to evaluate my cultural surroundings with my head constantly up my a$$...
Old 12-29-2013, 08:46 AM   #223
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Time for more Game of Thrones pics!
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:46 AM   #224
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
I don't swallow the idea that the evidence is anecdotal. Interracial violent crime stats have been lopsided for decades. If the game exists and is gaining popularity, then what is considered epidemic or not is subjective. Are we going to harp on that definition? To do so doesn't undermine that it's happening.
Flaherty is nothing more than a racist troofer, who invents a conspiracy and uses disparate/unrelated crime data to sell a book, published by the far right 'birther' site, WND.

The majority of hate crimes are still committed by whites, a fact that generally gets ignored in this pissing contest. Has anyone backed up the claim by the OP that hundreds of these attacks have taken place?? Nope and that's because the data doesn't exists.

Six unrelated attacks in Philly over a two year period?? Really?

Quote:
For his part, Jack Levin, a criminologist at Northeastern University in Boston, is not convinced that knockout game attacks are growing. He argues in an upcoming journal article that racially fueled knockout attacks are in the news is because they’ve actually become rarer than in the past, so they are more notable. The 1990s, he says, had far more reports of so-called “thrill hate crimes” – think white teenagers beating up homeless men.

“This is a thrill hate crime because typically young people who go out looking for someone to bash or assault, the act doesn’t necessarily require some triggering episode in wider society,” says Mr. Levin in a phone interview with the Monitor. “These knockout attacks are usually interracial, but not every interracial crime is a hate crime.”

According to FBI hate crime statistics, 22 percent of the 3,297 reported racially motivated hate crimes in 2012 were anti-white, while 66 percent were anti-black. (Others included anti-Pacific Islander and anti-Alaskan native attacks.)
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:51 AM   #225
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
Flaherty is nothing more than a racist troofer, who invents a conspiracy and uses disparate/unrelated crime data to sell a book, published by the far right 'birther' site, WND.

The majority of hate crimes are still committed by whites, a fact that generally gets ignored in this pissing contest. Has anyone backed up the claim by the OP that hundreds of these attacks have taken place?? Nope and that's because the data doesn't exists.

Six unrelated attacks in Philly over a two year period?? Really?
And I give you (AGAIN) FBI crime statistics detailing INTERRACIAL CRIMES

Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa

http://colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

note the citations used on page 24...