The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2013, 07:31 PM   #176
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/crime-cra...slave-roundup/

But the largely black crowd of 200 wanted something altogether different: To its credit, the Times Free Press reported that too: The forum:

“quickly turned into a diatribe about prejudice and racism in Chattanooga. A number of comments revealed a strong belief that the black community has been treated unfairly by whites. Several speakers referred specifically to the November arrest of 32 black men that police called the ‘worst of the worst’ criminals in Chattanooga.

“‘Don’t just single out our kids,’ one black man said, speaking into the microphone. ‘Are they the only ones that commit crime?’ he asked to cheers and hollers.”
When large swaths of the community can't even agree what criminal behavior is, there is a huge problem. And it's cultural and divided almost exclusively down racial lines in some places...
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:45 PM   #177
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default PTSD resulting from slavery leads to gun violence in Joe Bidens home state

http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/l...s-gun-violence

“We all know there’s a post traumatic syndrome that the African American community is still suffering from, from slavery,” said Shabazz. “That has not been cured.”
Old 12-27-2013, 09:43 PM   #178
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Quote:
http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/l...s-gun-violence

“We all know there’s a post traumatic syndrome that the African American community is still suffering from, from slavery,” said Shabazz. “That has not been cured.”
PTSD inherited from someone 4 generations back? My ass. This is leftist hatemongering and victimology at its worst. It's bad enough to be stuck in the past, but someone else's past?

This guy needs meds, at best. At worst he's consciously scapegoating whites for ****ty behavior by blacks which means he's a flaming racist.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:45 PM   #179
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Quote:
When large swaths of the community can't even agree what criminal behavior is, there is a huge problem. And it's cultural and divided almost exclusively down racial lines in some places...
Unfortunately the radical left have taken it upon themselves via Critical Legal Theory to redefine criminal behavior in terms of assaulting the entire legal system and all of its legislation as tools of the ruling class to maintain its hierarchy. Thus we have people under the influence of that mentality yapping about "a white man's laws" and other similar drivel.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #180
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Oooh, it's our two favorites getting each other all engorged and tingly...
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:23 AM   #181
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Not ALL black people but rather the poor inner city BLACK culture that is devoid of parents, turns schools into places where learning is a distant second to safety and where after over 40 years of this cultural "baby-mama" behavior is finally beginning to take a terrible toll on our entire nation.

This criminal behavior isn't being driven from white hillbilly trash in the mountains of Appalachia...this behavior is being echoed through many metropolitan areas where poor BLACK culture pervades....

Having grown up in a VERY multicultural environment in the Mid-Atlantic, I am not foolish enough to believe that this behavior is indicative of ALL black people; but it IS a product almost EXLCUSIVE to inner city black youth. and that is entirely the reason why the US Media was largely too cowardly to cover these crimes legitimately....
Okay, you didn't really provide any stats to show that this game is being played, for the most part, by black people. I was under the impression that this game was being played by lowlifes of multiple races, but you are saying that it is being played by one race. I'd like to see some facts that back up that claim.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 05:23 AM   #182
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Ah, the mass media found some white people playing this "game" so it's now safe to report more about it.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:26 AM   #183
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
Okay, you didn't really provide any stats to show that this game is being played, for the most part, by black people. I was under the impression that this game was being played by lowlifes of multiple races, but you are saying that it is being played by one race. I'd like to see some facts that back up that claim.
Jason,
Here is a link to stories that have occurred all over the USA....

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/

I understand that you have admitted to not truly following these stories as closely as I have, but with a simple exercise in looking at the website above and following up by looking at the actual news links from local city news networks across this nation, you will see that the "Knockout game" is currently being perpetuated almost exclusively by POOR BLACKs in our urban centers....It is a symptom of the "Baby mama" culture where parental oversight is as rare as seeing a grazing Cow in these urban centers.....

Just as the METH epidemic in the USA is largely a RURAL WHITE cultural issue, this violent knockout game is also almost exclusive to a particular part of our nation's demographic....
Old 12-28-2013, 06:37 AM   #184
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Jason,

I understand that you have admitted to not truly following these stories as closely as I have, but with a simple exercise in looking at the website above and following up by looking at the actual news links from local city news networks across this nation, you will see that the "Knockout game" is currently being perpetuated almost exclusively by POOR BLACKs in our urban centers....It is a symptom of the "Baby mama" culture where parental oversight is as rare as seeing a grazing Cow in these urban centers.....

Just as the METH epidemic in the USA is largely a RURAL WHITE cultural issue, this violent knockout game is also almost exclusive to a particular part of our nation's demographic....
so a discredited racist is your source. it explains your stupidity
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:45 AM   #185
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
so a discredited racist is your source. it explains your stupidity
Flaherty is merely COMPILING these stories..he's not penning them himself....I realize that this fact doesn't sit well with your impression of the America that has been shaped by the misleading propaganda of the leftist news media.
Old 12-28-2013, 07:00 AM   #186
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Quote:
Jason,

Wait, you found somebody with your same view point, who wrote a book, and that's supposed to be proof?

Old 12-28-2013, 07:31 AM   #187
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Flaherty is merely COMPILING these stories..he's not penning them himself....I realize that this fact doesn't sit well with your impression of the America that has been shaped by the misleading propaganda of the leftist news media.
his so called compiling of stories have been discredited
Old 12-28-2013, 07:33 AM   #188
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Wait, you found somebody with your same view point, who wrote a book, and that's supposed to be proof?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/author/colin-flaherty/
Old 12-28-2013, 07:35 AM   #189
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
his so called compiling of stories have been discredited
So, all of those local news networks who have provided local TV news segments on these attacks are simply nothing more than video manifestations of "The Onion"? interesting...
Old 12-28-2013, 07:48 AM   #190
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Quote:
After reading your posts, I'm wondering why I'm wasting my time. From this point on, your responses get a:

That's really all that's needed to refute your points.
Old 12-28-2013, 07:53 AM   #191
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Don't get all uppity.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:20 AM   #192
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
After reading your posts, I'm wondering why I'm wasting my time. From this point on, your responses get a:

Go read pages 2 and 3 of this thread... I'm not reposting those videos again. And further yet, please provide evidence supporting your beliefs that the knockout game is a merely a media creation that simply focuses on black perpetrators and evidence that supports your belief that whites and other races are playing this " game" at the same rate as blacks are... You suffer from delusion derived from ignorance on the subject matter at hand. Shrugging your shoulders and simply imagining that " white people do it too" doesn't make it so....

Last edited by txtebow; 12-28-2013 at 11:52 AM..
Old 12-28-2013, 11:39 AM   #193
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2013...cks-police-say

"The only commonality is that basically all the victims were Jewish"
Old 12-28-2013, 11:45 AM   #194
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:

Here's a perfect example of Jason in LA's "Conditioned thinking" IE "White people must do it too"

Just one month ago the paper was bragging about the initial results of its Speak No Evil series: Police arrested “32 of the worst of the worst” in this city of 176,000 and the newspaper obliged by putting their pictures on the front page.

Everyone arrested was black.

The first phase was over: First, recognize that “most violent crime comes from a very small pocket” of people. Then tell them to stop. Or move. Or get arrested.

Two weeks later, the paper was ready for the next step: Organize a meeting to convince residents in high-crime neighborhoods to give up the code of silence and start calling police when they see a crime.

But the largely black crowd of 200 wanted something altogether different: To its credit, the Times Free Press reported that too: The forum:

“quickly turned into a diatribe about prejudice and racism in Chattanooga. A number of comments revealed a strong belief that the black community has been treated unfairly by whites. Several speakers referred specifically to the November arrest of 32 black men that police called the ‘worst of the worst’ criminals in Chattanooga.
“‘Don’t just single out our kids,’ one black man said, speaking into the microphone. ‘Are they the only ones that commit crime?’ he asked to cheers and hollers.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/crime-cra...7rcbJoSzpx5.99

Last edited by txtebow; 12-28-2013 at 11:47 AM..
Old 12-28-2013, 11:49 AM   #195
W*GS
Ring of Famer

txteturd's Christmas card this year:

W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:50 AM   #196
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Here's a perfect example of Jason in LA's "Conditioned thinking" IE "White people must do it too"

Just one month ago the paper was bragging about the initial results of its Speak No Evil series: Police arrested “32 of the worst of the worst” in this city of 176,000 and the newspaper obliged by putting their pictures on the front page.

Everyone arrested was black.

The first phase was over: First, recognize that “most violent crime comes from a very small pocket” of people. Then tell them to stop. Or move. Or get arrested.

Two weeks later, the paper was ready for the next step: Organize a meeting to convince residents in high-crime neighborhoods to give up the code of silence and start calling police when they see a crime.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/crime-cra...7rcbJoSzpx5.99
People who share the same CONDITIONED mindset as Jason in LA are not going to be able to solve the poverty issue, the staggering illiteracy rates, or the breakdown of the nuclear family issue that effects the AA community more than any other racial community in America because they can't even acknowledge that the problem is MAGNIFIED in THEIR COMMUNITY. Instead they imagine that it's WHITEY's FAULT or that "white people must do it too".....
Old 12-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #197
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:

WHITE PEOPLE DO IT TOO..........

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...er-parking-lot
Old 12-28-2013, 11:56 AM   #198
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:

"WHITE PEOPLE DO IT TOO..."--JASON IN LA

http://nypost.com/2013/12/27/hundred...ium=SocialFlow
Old 12-28-2013, 11:58 AM   #199
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:

"WHITE PEOPLE DO IT TOO.." --JASON IN LA

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-country.html
Old 12-28-2013, 11:59 AM   #200
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Great sources. one a proven liar and the other a tabloid.