The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2013, 08:47 AM   #126
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Here's Hougthams "Dear Leader"

TIM WISE; one of the leading proponents of the misguided theory of "White Privilege"--don't worry; he's apologizing FOR YOU HOUGHTAM, WIGS, Denver Brit ETC...

txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:49 AM   #127
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
Do you know how to spell JARED TAYLOR? I guess not seeing from the pictures of the books you posted....
Jared Taylor IS American Renaissance, Publisher, Editor, owner......BOOKSELLER.

http://www.amren.com/about/jared-taylor/
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:55 AM   #128
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
Jared Taylor IS American Renaissance, Publisher, Editor, owner......BOOKSELLER.

http://www.amren.com/about/jared-taylor/
"That same year there were 142,000 multiple-offender violent crimes against “whites” by blacks–that is to say, a bunch of blacks got together and raped, robbed, and/or attacked a “white” person. What about group attacks by “whites” on blacks? The NCVS sample reported so few that the official figure was rounded down to zero. That’s right: a group attack by “whites” on blacks is so rare that the huge NCVS sample of 160,000 people came up dry."

Yet the media covers these interracial crimes with a double standard...explain to us all why you are okay with that?
Old 12-09-2013, 09:20 AM   #129
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Time for this thread to go byebye.

So, although I'm a huge fan of barbecue, I'm not going to lie...since like I said, I'm not much a cook, I don't know much about it other than it tastes yummy in my tummy. However, I'm going to take a moment to speak to you about one foodstuff I DO know about.

Cereal!

What makes you think you know so much about cereal, Houghtam? I'm sure you're asking yourself this very question. Well, I'm from Michigan, damnit. Battle Creek? Cereal City? Kellogg's? Ever heard of em? Yeah, so I'm pretty much an expert.

Now, everyone knows that one of the best cereals out there is Cap'n Crunch Crunchberries. The roof of my mouth be damned, those little blue and red berries have been giving my tastebuds metaphorical blowjobs for decades. It wasn't until recently, when we were shopping in an Aldi, that I discovered Berry Kids Krunch, by Millville.

Now, at first, I was confused. The cereal looked the same. Same golden crisps as a base that feel like caltrops in your mouth, but taste divine. Same red and blue berry crisps that are a taste explosion when mixed with your milk catalyst. But the name...Kids Berry Crunch. Could such a wonderful cereal be contained in the box with a name right from Spock's homeworld, devoid of any imagination or emotion whatsoever?

Is it possible, I thought, that there is some sort of monopoly or copyright protection on nautical-themed fruity breakfast cereals? Why not something like Lieutenant (pronounced the British way, of course) von Crunchenheimer's Crispy Fruit?

Doesn't seem right to me to waste such an opportunity.

But anyway, after speaking to a representative from Aldi, they told me that it's a derivative, and it basically comes from the same manufacturer. Not possible, I say, because there is no way the good people at Quaker would allow someone to one up their best (and quite possible THE best) cereal product out there.

So there you have it.

If you're in an Aldi, try the Lieutenant von Crunchenheimer's... It'll knock your socks off and give you severe lacerations along your hard palate with the best of them, and for a fraction of the price!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kidskrunch.jpg (57.1 KB, 53 views)
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:38 AM   #130
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Time for this thread to go byebye.

So, although I'm a huge fan of barbecue, I'm not going to lie...since like I said, I'm not much a cook, I don't know much about it other than it tastes yummy in my tummy. However, I'm going to take a moment to speak to you about one foodstuff I DO know about.

Cereal!

What makes you think you know so much about cereal, Houghtam? I'm sure you're asking yourself this very question. Well, I'm from Michigan, damnit. Battle Creek? Cereal City? Kellogg's? Ever heard of em? Yeah, so I'm pretty much an expert.

Now, everyone knows that one of the best cereals out there is Cap'n Crunch Crunchberries. The roof of my mouth be damned, those little blue and red berries have been giving my tastebuds metaphorical blowjobs for decades. It wasn't until recently, when we were shopping in an Aldi, that I discovered Berry Kids Krunch, by Millville.

Now, at first, I was confused. The cereal looked the same. Same golden crisps as a base that feel like caltrops in your mouth, but taste divine. Same red and blue berry crisps that are a taste explosion when mixed with your milk catalyst. But the name...Kids Berry Crunch. Could such a wonderful cereal be contained in the box with a name right from Spock's homeworld, devoid of any imagination or emotion whatsoever?

Is it possible, I thought, that there is some sort of monopoly or copyright protection on nautical-themed fruity breakfast cereals? Why not something like Lieutenant (pronounced the British way, of course) von Crunchenheimer's Crispy Fruit?

Doesn't seem right to me to waste such an opportunity.

But anyway, after speaking to a representative from Aldi, they told me that it's a derivative, and it basically comes from the same manufacturer. Not possible, I say, because there is no way the good people at Quaker would allow someone to one up their best (and quite possible THE best) cereal product out there.

So there you have it.

If you're in an Aldi, try the Lieutenant von Crunchenheimer's... It'll knock your socks off and give you severe lacerations along your hard palate with the best of them, and for a fraction of the price!
aghh..poor baby!..did you get your little lefty liberal sensitivities hurt? I realize that you can't address the argument at hand here, that bias in the media is prevalent and it's inherently biased AGAINST white victims of interracial crime. just take your ball and go home little boy.......NEXT.
Old 12-09-2013, 09:42 AM   #131
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
aghh..poor baby!..did you get your little lefty liberal sensitivities hurt? I realize that you can't address the argument at hand here, that bias in the media is prevalent and it's inherently biased AGAINST white victims of interracial crime. just take your ball and go home little boy.......NEXT.
Blah blah blah...

All I hear is:

"If I invented a cereal, I'd call it Krispy Kids Krunch!"
Old 12-09-2013, 11:52 AM   #132
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I realize that the facts posted above are uneasy for you to digest and likely rank right up there with finally discovering that Santa Claus wasn't real, but they are facts none the less.....now reconcile that with the biased news coverage that we get when the perpetrator of an interracial crime happens to be white.........you should be outraged at the double standard but you're not. In fact, not only are you not outraged, you claim those who recognize the double standard are simply racists.
Jared Taylor is a racist bigot.

No matter how much you try to deny that.

Go get your hood off the clothesline, ya ****ing KKK prick.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:23 PM   #133
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post

That same year there were 142,000 multiple-offender violent crimes against “whites” by blacks–that is to say, a bunch of blacks got together and raped, robbed, and/or attacked a “white” person. What about group attacks by “whites” on blacks? The NCVS sample reported so few that the official figure was rounded down to zero. That’s right: a group attack by “whites” on blacks is so rare that the huge NCVS sample of 160,000 people came up dry."

Yet the media covers these interracial crimes with a double standard...explain to us all why you are okay with that?
Old 12-09-2013, 12:23 PM   #134
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default GREAT JOB by this man and woman....

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/matt-v...s-her-attacker

"Well, this participant of the knockout game probably will reconsider future engagements after being beatdown by the woman he punched.

The video shows the assailant targeting the woman, who doesn't go down after he lands his punch. She turns around and starts punching him repeatedly in the head - but, only after the man next to her delivers an epic kick to the face."
Old 12-09-2013, 12:26 PM   #135
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:

1) ADMIT that Mandela was a terrorist who targeted WHITE civilians

2) Admit that the ANC is a terrible attempt at organized government whose rise to power has coincided with a rise of violent crime for every SA citizen and IN PARTICUALR WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZENS.
Old 12-09-2013, 12:27 PM   #136
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:

SHOW ME THE RACISM IN THE ARTICLE I POSTED.......
Old 12-09-2013, 12:39 PM   #137
houghtam
Ring of Famer

I asked for this badassery for Xmas. What about you guys?

http://www.valyriansteel.com/shop/sw...r/prod_14.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hammer.jpg (61.3 KB, 43 views)
Old 12-09-2013, 12:48 PM   #138
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Old 12-09-2013, 02:14 PM   #139
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Name calling..... The method of Gloucester for those who can't argue the facts. Sorry to have killed your notion of Santa being real with that article authored by Jared Taylor
Old 12-09-2013, 04:40 PM   #140
Johnykbr
Pro Bowler

2.0: Now with three speeds!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
BVP

Quote:
I asked for this badassery for Xmas. What about you guys?

http://www.valyriansteel.com/shop/sw...r/prod_14.html
A war hammer is like a flare gun. You rarely have to use it, but when you do you can't help but smile.
Johnykbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:30 PM   #141
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

http://m.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/matt...s-her-attacker

Watch the video...
Old 12-09-2013, 05:33 PM   #142
houghtam
Ring of Famer

They're selling this, too. An actual, wearable, flexible replica of the Hound's helm. As well as a bunch of other GoT replicas. This place is in East Lansing, but I think the guy runs the business out of his house.

I'd love a tour.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hound-main.jpg (78.9 KB, 41 views)
Old 12-09-2013, 05:34 PM   #143
houghtam
Ring of Famer

I wonder if they would let you wear that to football games.
Old 12-09-2013, 05:45 PM   #144
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
I wonder if they would let you wear that to football games.
Listen you pathetic, popcorn vending, no life experience having, naïve twit. See yourself out of this thread if you don't have anything constructive to add. Your lack of a decent argument against the points made by me in this thread isn't lost on any rational person.... to sum you up in one word: PATHETIC.

Same goes for WIG.......

Last edited by txtebow; 12-09-2013 at 05:51 PM..
Old 12-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #145
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Houghtam, how about I pay for a greyhound bus trip for you to go to Milwaukee

http://www.wisconsinfree.com/index.php/articles/284

The Wisconsin Free has obtained exclusive video from a "pull camera"* used in high violence areas of yet another supposed victim to the so-called “Knockout Game,” also known as “Point ‘em Out, Knock ‘em Out.” The latest incident occurred near the Milwaukee Collegiate Academy at 4030 North 29th St. in Milwaukee.

Last edited by txtebow; 12-09-2013 at 05:59 PM..
Old 12-09-2013, 06:00 PM   #146
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Default No thanks, I travel there about six times a year! :)

The only way to stop a bad guy with a fist, is a good guy with...

A catspaw blade!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg catspaw-main.jpg (45.1 KB, 41 views)
Old 12-09-2013, 06:38 PM   #147
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

You travel there only about 6 times a year... I can only dream!!
Old 12-09-2013, 08:46 PM   #148
W*GS
Ring of Famer

txteturd, time to go home.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:49 PM   #149
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
txteturd, time to go home.
I prefer Kwaj.....
Old 12-10-2013, 05:45 PM   #150
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default In Ft Myers, FL.....

http://www.abc-7.com/story/24159156/...m#.UqfDTsfnaUm

LEE COUNTY, FL -
Last week he was the victim of a brutal attack. This week he's been overwhelmed by the community's kindness.

Last Monday, a group of Cypress Lake High School students attacked Bob Lerberg while he was working in his garden. Since then several people have reached out to him offering their support and asking how they can help him out -- including a man who finished landscaping Lerberg's garden and another man who organized a support rally for Lerberg on Facebook.

"This has been a hard time for me. It's good to know that there are people who care," Lerberg said.

The rally is at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday afternoon, starting at Cypress Lake High School. People will march from the school to Lerberg's home, in an effort to show that they support him and won't accept this kind of violence in their community.

The goal is to show Lerberg that they stand behind him and won't accept this kind of violence in their community.

ABC-7.com WZVN News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral