The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2013, 02:41 PM   #51
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Where's the DOJ facilitated rallies on behalf of these white victims??

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...protests-flor/
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 02:47 PM   #52
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Old 11-29-2013, 02:47 PM   #53
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

you soft, self hating pu$$ies would make FANTASTIC targets!
Old 11-29-2013, 03:14 PM   #54
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
so you cherry pick TWO stories that were falsely noted?? http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/
WND the publisher??

No surprise, it represents your views and race fixation.

Claim: Obama hid 'gay life' to become president
Chicago homosexual community shocked he could keep it secret
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-oba...RpkdEOH9o1M.99
When Satan, devils and demons are 'entertainment'
Halloween
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/when-sata...I54bGKrxBED.99

Now where's the data link to support your claim that hundreds have been victims of 'knockout game'??

Or are you going to just deflect and spam the board with videos??
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 03:24 PM   #55
W*GS
Ring of Famer

The short Hollywood career of txtebow. He's the hood-wearer on the right:

W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 03:38 PM   #56
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
The short Hollywood career of txtebow. He's the hood-wearer on the right:

Where do I mail your Iowa state fair ticket Wigs?
Old 11-29-2013, 03:50 PM   #57
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

You can either be white or a victim. You cannot be both.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:25 AM   #58
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1532989
Old 11-30-2013, 06:26 AM   #59
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

A Manhattan chef who was brutally assaulted on a pre-Thanksgiving trip to Philadelphia may have been the latest victim of the “knockout game,” he told The Daily News Thursday.
Diego Moya, 30, described his Tuesday night attack in online exchanges with The News as his father drove him back to New York to celebrate Thanksgiving at home.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2m8gZ3G8Z
Old 11-30-2013, 06:59 AM   #60
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Txtebow: "You and me, we're the same!"

No, I'm an American, you're a sick a-hole.

Do you happen to run a military surplus store, chum?

houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:48 AM   #61
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: BIG TIME GANGSTA (App)

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive game, March 25, 2012
By
txtebow

"fun game on kindle fire highly recommend."
http://www.amazon.com/review/R1R6VS3L9DI8BX

Old 12-03-2013, 04:49 AM   #62
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default 12 year old white girl strangled to death for her bicycle

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=9198764
Old 12-03-2013, 04:50 AM   #63
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-her-murderer/

CLAYTON, NJ (CBS) – One year after his daughter’s murder, a New Jersey father is suing her killer’s parents to hold them responsible.

In October 2012, 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale was choked to death by then 15-year-old Justin Robinson.

Robinson pleaded guilty to the crime and is now serving his sentence.

But in an exclusive interview, Autumn’s father tells Eyewitness News that the responsibility for his daughter’s death doesn’t end there.

“Murdering my daughter at 15, something had to lead up to that,” Anthony Pasquale says. “I want to find out from the parents, what did you do? Why did your kid do this to my kid?”

In September, Pasquale filed a civil suit accusing Justin Robinson of wrongful death.

It also accuses his parents, Anita Saunders and Alonzo Robinson, of negligent supervision, in effect holding them responsible for Autumn’s death.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:53 AM   #64
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...ck-in-mayfair/

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A man was attacked out of nowhere, and Philadelphia police believe it’s the latest assault tied to the so-called “Knockout Game.”

A witness says the attackers videotaped the whole thing.

While that video has yet to surface, that witness is speaking out and talking only to Eyewitness News.

“It was really, really sad to see how hurt he was,” she says.

The eyewitness asked to remain anonymous, because she says she is now living in fear, knowing the suspects are still out there.

“Sad to live like that. I grew up here my whole life and I can’t wait to leave,” she says.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:56 AM   #65
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

In summary, having grown up in the Philly and Baltimore metro area and having day to day interaction with the urban dwellers for almost 20 years, I can say with assurance that White people do not have a monopoly on racism despite the claims and beliefs of some on this message board and the message that is spread by our media. Practice the "RULE of 3's" folks...........you'll be safer that way.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:25 AM   #66
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Uppity Crown Heights councilwoman blames the victims of mythical knockout game for being too Jewish.

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2013...en-blacks-jews
Old 12-04-2013, 01:07 PM   #67
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Yep, more "Them ****ers are killing us white folk" KKK bullshart from txteboner.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:40 PM   #68
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Uppity Crown Heights councilwoman blames the victims of mythical knockout game for being too Jewish.

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2013...en-blacks-jews
""I respect and appreciate the Jewish community’s family values and unity that has led to strong political, economic and cultural gains. While I personally regard this level of tenacity, I also recognize that for others, the accomplishments of the Jewish community triggers feelings of resentment, and a sense that Jewish success is not also their success."

Pure unadulterated RACISM.

She forgot to mention that not until the YOOFS in her community are able to unite their fists with the faces of those JEWS whose success triggers "feelings of resentment, and a sense that Jewish success is not also their success" will the resentment of the Jews success begin to dissipate......
Old 12-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #69
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/12/0...larity-ensues/

On a break from pretending to believe they live in a country bristling with violent white racists, the Non-Fox Media have been trying to debunk stories about the “Knockout Game,” in which young black males approach random strangers and try to knock them out with one punch.

The left’s leading line of defense against the Knockout Game is to argue that young black males have always been violent, so, hey, this is nothing new.

You’re welcome, black America!

In Slate, Emma Roller wearily recounted other episodes of black-on-white violence in order to announce: “The ‘Knockout Game’ is a myth.”

Reminiscing about the flash mobs that shook many parts of the country a few years ago, Roller wrote: “I remember the summer of 2011, a story about a crowd of (black) teenagers at the Wisconsin State Fair randomly attacking fairgoers went viral as a sign of a burgeoning race war.”

So you see, stupid right-wingers, young black males have always been violent, so what’s the big deal about the Knockout Game? Your honor, my client’s not a killer; he’s a serial killer.

MSNBC’s Chris Hayes reached for a different example of monstrous black-on-white violence in order to dispute that the Knockout Game is anything new.

Looking like a translator for the deaf with all the air quotes he had to make for “supposed” “trend” and “Knockout Game,” Hayes compared it to what he called the fake trend of “wilding” after a mob of black youths violently attacked and raped a white woman jogging in New York’s Central Park in 1989. According to Hayes, “there never was such a thing” as wilding.

MORE AT LINK
Old 12-04-2013, 06:49 PM   #70
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
http://www.humanevents.com/2013/12/0...larity-ensues/

On a break from pretending to believe they live in a country bristling with violent white racists, the Non-Fox Media have been trying to debunk stories about the “Knockout Game,” in which young black males approach random strangers and try to knock them out with one punch.

The left’s leading line of defense against the Knockout Game is to argue that young black males have always been violent, so, hey, this is nothing new.

You’re welcome, black America!

In Slate, Emma Roller wearily recounted other episodes of black-on-white violence in order to announce: “The ‘Knockout Game’ is a myth.”

Reminiscing about the flash mobs that shook many parts of the country a few years ago, Roller wrote: “I remember the summer of 2011, a story about a crowd of (black) teenagers at the Wisconsin State Fair randomly attacking fairgoers went viral as a sign of a burgeoning race war.”

So you see, stupid right-wingers, young black males have always been violent, so what’s the big deal about the Knockout Game? Your honor, my client’s not a killer; he’s a serial killer.

MSNBC’s Chris Hayes reached for a different example of monstrous black-on-white violence in order to dispute that the Knockout Game is anything new.

Looking like a translator for the deaf with all the air quotes he had to make for “supposed” “trend” and “Knockout Game,” Hayes compared it to what he called the fake trend of “wilding” after a mob of black youths violently attacked and raped a white woman jogging in New York’s Central Park in 1989. According to Hayes, “there never was such a thing” as wilding.

MORE AT LINK
Signed...

Ann Coulter?

Yeah, I'll go with her take on the Central Park Five over, you know, DNA evidence.

Buy my book!

houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 07:57 PM   #71
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:

Pure unadulterated RACISM.
Just what I thought when you wrote this.

Quote:
Why do you loathe your race and why do you hold your race to a higher standard (Zimmerman, Jena^, Duke rape hoax etc) than you hold Blacks?
Do you feel that they cannot be held to the same decency standards that white folk can be held to? Just curious....
I've heard it before......from 'white only' neanderthals and Afrikaans.

You fit right in.

Go back to playing 'Gangsta,' I think we've all seen enough of your race threads.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:28 AM   #72
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Racist race baiter and civil unrest leader takes time from being an annoying person with a microphone to voice concern about the mythical violence directed against the dirty Jews.

“These kids are targeting innocent people, and in many cases specifically targeting Jewish folks. We would not be silent if it were the other way around, and we will not be silent now. This behavior is racist, period. And we will not tolerate it,” he said.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/12/...knockout-game/
Old 12-05-2013, 08:24 AM   #73
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
Just what I thought when you wrote this.

I've heard it before......from 'white only' neanderthals and Afrikaans.

You fit right in.

Go back to playing 'Gangsta,' I think we've all seen enough of your race threads.
Your lack of experience living in and among urban culture shows with every post...and despite video evidence to the contrary of your beliefs which makes your idiocy even more alarming....stay in the country where the only thing black is your coon dog and an occasional bear. You'd not last a month in a northeastern/mid atlantic city......
Old 12-05-2013, 09:19 AM   #74
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Your lack of experience living in and among urban culture shows with every post...and despite video evidence to the contrary of your beliefs which makes your idiocy even more alarming....stay in the country where the only thing black is your coon dog and an occasional bear. You'd not last a month in a northeastern/mid atlantic city.....
stay in the country?

I've lived in cities most of my life and traveled all over the world.
I do know that bigotry is everywhere, every race, every culture, every religion has its own prejudices.

You're obsessed with race, one race. When challenged to back up your claim that 'hundreds' have been victims of the 'knockout' game, you can't, in fact you don't even try.

You ooze bigotry.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:20 AM   #75
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Going all the way back to the first post of this thread I'm trying to figure out what the point is. So, the MSM was ignoring this stuff and now they're not? Is that was we're all excited about here? Post after post linking sensationalist stories from right wing flame fanning sites claiming the MSM is ignoring these "huge stories", followed by post after post linking to MSM sites reporting these "huge stories"? Does txtebow, and those agreeing with him, even know what the point is? Surely there is one. Right?
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote