The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2014, 05:59 PM   #401
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Another day, another example of black on white violence

What will it take for the POTUS and the DOJ to do something??

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/24...k-man-downtown

"A disabled Army vet spoke out about the latest attack that happened Friday, Feb. 7, 2014.

Matthew Robinson told our Ed Gallek he was riding RTA's Healthline when six to eight teenagers surrounded him on the bus, and then started following him.

Then, he said they attacked, took his stuff, and videotaped what they were doing.

The incident went down at 6th and Euclid, and the crowd scattered when cops showed up.

Robinson told 19 Action News, "What they were saying was, 'Knock that boy out!' 'White boy.' 'Cracker.' They were saying, 'Knock that white boy out.'"

The victim said not only did the group taunt him with racial slurs, they also videotaped the incident."
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:21 PM   #402
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Now we know why George Clooney could never win. Blacks just kick whitey's ass when it comes down to punching. We had to go look to martial arts from Asia, then invent UFC to stand a chance.

White teens will need to invent the take down game. Where you just run up and take the dude to the ground, make him tap out.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:41 PM   #403
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Now we know why George Clooney could never win. Blacks just kick whitey's ass when it comes down to punching. We had to go look to martial arts from Asia, then invent UFC to stand a chance.

White teens will need to invent the take down game. Where you just run up and take the dude to the ground, make him tap out.
It has to do with skull thickness.

:-) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1224277/

Abstract
The skull thickness in Black and White adults of both sexes was studied in Rhodesia by two methods. White women have the thickest, and White men the thinnest skulls. The skulls of women are thicker than those of men in both ethnic groups. The differences are shown to be statistically significant.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:40 PM   #404
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Quote:

George Clooney can't win because he's not a fighter, but Gerry Cooney was 28-3 with 24 knockouts.
Arkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:08 PM   #405
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
What will it take for the POTUS and the DOJ to do something??

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/24...k-man-downtown

"A disabled Army vet spoke out about the latest attack that happened Friday, Feb. 7, 2014.

Matthew Robinson told our Ed Gallek he was riding RTA's Healthline when six to eight teenagers surrounded him on the bus, and then started following him.

Then, he said they attacked, took his stuff, and videotaped what they were doing.

The incident went down at 6th and Euclid, and the crowd scattered when cops showed up.

Robinson told 19 Action News, "What they were saying was, 'Knock that boy out!' 'White boy.' 'Cracker.' They were saying, 'Knock that white boy out.'"

The victim said not only did the group taunt him with racial slurs, they also videotaped the incident."
Send them some of your threads.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:47 AM   #406
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
Send them some of your threads.
We'd rather see you walk nervously through that 'hood and while sheepishly trying to avoid eye contact and then quickly turning your ball cap sideways just to try and show your legitimacy; followed by an 11pm news report that you've finally reaped what your posts in this thread have sewn......
Old 02-14-2014, 08:32 AM   #407
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
We'd rather see you walk nervously through that 'hood and while sheepishly trying to avoid eye contact and then quickly turning your ball cap sideways just to try and show your legitimacy; followed by an 11pm news report that you've finally reaped what your posts in this thread have sewn.....

Sewing? Me?

You, on the other hand should finish 'sewing' and put your hood back on.

Old 02-14-2014, 11:06 AM   #408
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:

Sewing? Me?

You, on the other hand should finish 'sewing' and put your hood back on.

You ankle grabbers are something else. Your implicit support for interracial violence directed at people who look like you would be comical if it wasn't so indicative of your total and complete indoctrination. Your self loathing and inability to rationally look at our media's coverage of interracial violence is quite telling. you're likely slightly overweight to obese, you probably work with your hands, your probably earn in the mid $50's and you've never lived in areas like the ones in the videos and articles noted above.
Old 02-14-2014, 02:45 PM   #409
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:47 PM   #410
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Old 02-14-2014, 02:50 PM   #411
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Old 02-14-2014, 04:19 PM   #412
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Blacks just kick whitey's ass when it comes down to punching. We had to go look to martial arts from Asia, then invent UFC to stand a chance.
One of my favorites on YouTube, this 67 year old Whitey's kicks some serious ass

Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:28 PM   #413
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
You ankle grabbers are something else. Your implicit support for interracial violence directed at people who look like you would be comical if it wasn't so indicative of your total and complete indoctrination. Your self loathing and inability to rationally look at our media's coverage of interracial violence is quite telling. [B]you're likely slightly overweight to obese, you probably work with your hands, your probably earn in the mid $50's and you've never lived in areas like the ones in the videos and articles noted above.
You managed to get all four wrong by a wide margin, well done. You apparently don't pay attention to anything not race related.

You, on the other hand, are obsessed with race.....but only one.

You have race issues that border on the psychotic and seem to believe no one reports racial crimes in this country. You couldn't be more wrong.....again.

Twist it anyway you like, but your threads are nothing more than an excuse to vent about blacks. You could have used one thread on this topic, but you choose to keep whining like a jilted schoolgirl and have started around 50 race driven threads.

You're a pathetic embarrassment.
Old 02-14-2014, 04:47 PM   #414
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
You managed to get all four wrong by a wide margin, well done. You apparently don't pay attention to anything not race related.

You, on the other hand, are obsessed with race.....but only one.

You have race issues that border on the psychotic and seem to believe no one reports racial crimes in this country. You couldn't be more wrong.....again.

Twist it anyway you like, but your threads are nothing more than an excuse to vent about blacks. You could have used one thread on this topic, but you choose to keep whining like a jilted schoolgirl and have started around 50 race driven threads.

You're a pathetic embarrassment.
Oh it's way more than 50, I just stopped counting after the first two pages of his post history.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 05:07 PM   #415
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Oh it's way more than 50, I just stopped counting after the first two pages of his post history.
Quantity over quality.

His thread count is probably necessary to move up in rank from 'rassistisch affe' to gruppenführer in the aryan nation.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:11 PM   #416
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Really there's no logical reason to have "pride" in one's heritage to begin with. Pride derives from satisfaction over your own achievements or those close to you. Why should I be "proud" that a bunch of people I never met, of whom I am at best a distant (a hundred generations) relation, came up with an idea on which I had zero input? That's not pride, that's taking credit for something you had no part in.

"Pride" in one's heritage is more akin to plagiarism than anything else. Pride in one's race? That's even more screwy.
Do you feel proud if the Broncos win?
Old 02-14-2014, 06:18 PM   #417
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Do you feel proud if the Broncos win?
No. Not at all.
Old 02-15-2014, 07:56 AM   #418
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
No. Not at all.
I have no doubts that you don't have PRIDE in your heritage. Your every post on this message board indicated that without you having to explicitly say it. Meanwhile, latinos, blacks, Asians, muslims etc continue to fight politically in an effort to express the PRIDE that they have in their culture--and they do it while minimizing YOURS. You ankle grabbing B*tch.
Old 02-15-2014, 09:10 AM   #419
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I have no doubts that you don't have PRIDE in your heritage. Your every post on this message board indicated that without you having to explicitly say it. Meanwhile, latinos, blacks, Asians, muslims etc continue to fight politically in an effort to express the PRIDE that they have in their culture--and they do it while minimizing YOURS. You ankle grabbing B*tch.
There is no reason for it, other than to claim responsibility for something that isn't yours. Not for me, not for them, not for you.

Perhaps if you ever accomplished anything on your own, you wouldn't need to stand on the shoulders of your ancestors.
Old 02-15-2014, 10:45 AM   #420
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
No. Not at all.
So you have never said I am proud of how the Broncos played. Or I am proud of how the Broncos handled a situation?
Old 02-15-2014, 10:48 AM   #421
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Let me guess Houghtam you're proud of your kids and what else? Some examples of what makes you proud would make us better understand where you are coming from. For instance i did feel pride last night when our hockey team beat Russia. A hostile crowd and my countrymen coming through.

I didn't play in the game but still proud of them. I think in many ways it's just pride that you can use to thank people for hard work, a job well done, something that reflects well on people who share your heritage.
Old 02-15-2014, 10:49 AM   #422
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Also I am very proud to be an American. We kick ass.
Old 02-15-2014, 03:23 PM   #423
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Let me guess Houghtam you're proud of your kids and what else? Some examples of what makes you proud would make us better understand where you are coming from. For instance i did feel pride last night when our hockey team beat Russia. A hostile crowd and my countrymen coming through.

I didn't play in the game but still proud of them. I think in many ways it's just pride that you can use to thank people for hard work, a job well done, something that reflects well on people who share your heritage.
It's pretty simple, actually.

I never take pride in things that other people have done that I had absolutely no hand in and/or did not contribute to. As for myself, I have a very limited sense of pride because I know the danger of hubris...ie too much pride. I also realize that my successes are not entirely my own, but rather a combination of my efforts as well as those around me who have supported me.

Being proud of a team? I think you may be confusing "being happy for" with "being proud of". And to use your example, what you're talking about, ie pride in heritage, would be the equivalent of someone coming along this year and becoming a Broncos fan, and then claiming pride in their two Super Bowl victories. It's no better or worse than plagiarism.
Old 02-15-2014, 03:37 PM   #424
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

feeling deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one's own achievements, qualities, or possessions or those of someone with whom one is closely associated.
Old 02-15-2014, 07:20 PM   #425
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
feeling deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one's own achievements, qualities, or possessions or those of someone with whom one is closely associated.
Yeah...

So...

I guess it all depends on how far one is willing to stretch the word "closely". And since DNA doesn't really differ between races, to claim the achievements (and setbacks) of one race without simultaneously claiming the setbacks (and achievements) of all others defies logic and is arbitrarily selective.