The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2014, 04:43 PM   #351
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
INTERRACIAL CRIMES.
So the motivation doesn't even matter to you? It's all about race with you. Your obsession with race is unhealthy.

Quote:
It is almost impossible to avoid talking to someone of another race. So imagine the toll it would take if every time you did, your body responded with an acute stress reaction: You experience a surge in stress hormones, and your heart pumps harder while your blood vessels constrict, inhibiting the flow of blood to your limbs and brain.

These types of bodily reactions are helpful in truly dangerous situations, but a number of recent studies have found that racially prejudiced people experience them even during benign social interactions with people of different races. This means that just navigating the supermarket, coffee shop, or modern workplace can be stressful for them. And if the racist person then has to go through this every single day, the repeated stress can become a chronic problem, which places them at heightened risk for disease in later life.

Harboring prejudice, it seems, may be bad for your health.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:39 PM   #352
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
So the motivation doesn't even matter to you? It's all about race with you. Your obsession with race is unhealthy.
I've already posted in this thread repeatedly that I am pointing out the hypocrisy of our PC, leftist media when it comes to the reporting of interracial crime.

Again, see my Matt McGloin/ Peyton Manning analogy......
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:40 PM   #353
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
Nope. Your thread is about the 'knockout game' and its lack of coverage by the media.

You've been schooled over and over and have become so desperate you're even posting links to a study about schoolyard bullying by girls in the UK.

I asked you to prove your assertion that the knockout game is an epidemic involving 'hundreds' of incidents.

You can't, so you relentlessly post any black on white crime. Ironically by linking to the very mainstream media you claim is too PC to report black crimes.

Any police department that doesn't support your obsession is a shill for the media and part of the 'conspiracy.'

You're another Gaffney.
The knockout game is finally getting the coverage that it deserves...2 years ago it was called POLAR BEAR hunting and only getting coverage in the local markets.
Old 01-07-2014, 05:44 PM   #354
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
You're race obsessed, it's that simple.
I am obsessed with pointing out how you lockstep leftists continue to believe in a narrative, pushed by our PC MEDIA, that DOES NOT REFLECT the REALITY of interracial crime America TODAY.

Why are you willing to accept the disproportionate coverage of the Jena6, the Zimmerman case, the Duke LAX case etc? Why do you think these stories rec'd more coverage than the most typical interracial crime (where blacks are perps 85% of the time)?

Why do you continue to accept ESPN covering the few and far between Matt McGloin touchdown passes with much more fervor and frequency than Peyton's 55 TD passes?

Last edited by txtebow; 01-07-2014 at 06:26 PM..
Old 01-07-2014, 05:50 PM   #355
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
I am obsessed
Preaching to the choir.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:23 PM   #356
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Preaching to the choir.
For you DENVERbrit.....

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...wntown-attacks

Black gangs roaming downtown Denver often vented their hatred for white victims before assaulting and robbing them during a four-month crime wave, according to interviews and court records obtained by 7NEWS.
"I hate you f---ing white people," said a black woman in a large group of black men, according to the victim who was beaten up as he and three buddies left a LoDo bar after midnight on Aug. 30.

"F---- you, white boys," the woman added, according to the 25-year-old Westminster victim, who spoke to 7NEWS Friday.

"Why do you hate white people?" the man recalled asking. "That's when I got hit. They beat the crap out of me," he added, saying that 15 to 20 men beat him to the ground

I could envision Houghtham, Arkie, Denverbrit and wigs asking this very question........
Old 01-07-2014, 06:25 PM   #357
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default IN DENVER on this New Years....

"Denver police are investigating whether a string of New Year's Day attacks downtown are linked and whether they are among the random beatings that nationwide have become known as "the knockout game."

Three cases in LoDo around the same time — between 12:30 and 1:30 a.m. Jan. 1 — caught detectives' attention.

In one, two people reported being assaulted by a group of men near 20th and Larimer streets. In another, a man said he was attacked at 16th and Blake streets. The third case was a beating at 20th and Market streets. Each attack involved as many as four suspects, department spokesman Sonny Jackson said.

One victim was seriously injured with a broken jaw. Some are struggling to remember details.

Read more: Denver police investigating whether downtown beatings are linked - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_24...#ixzz2plnXv9wM
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
Follow us: @Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook
Old 01-07-2014, 06:26 PM   #358
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I've already posted in this thread repeatedly that I am pointing out the conspiracy of our PC, leftist media, the DOJ, the FBI, the Illuminati, the Freemasons, Opus Dei, neo-Bolsheviks, the New World Order and the NYPD when it comes to the reporting of interracial crime.
FYP
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:27 PM   #359
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
FYP

Black gangs roaming downtown Denver often vented their hatred for white victims before assaulting and robbing them during a four-month crime wave, according to interviews and court records obtained by 7NEWS.
"I hate you f---ing white people," said a black woman in a large group of black men, according to the victim who was beaten up as he and three buddies left a LoDo bar after midnight on Aug. 30.

"F---- you, white boys," the woman added, according to the 25-year-old Westminster victim, who spoke to 7NEWS Friday.

Houghtam: "Why do you hate white people?" the man recalled asking. "That's when I got hit. They beat the crap out of me," he added, saying that 15 to 20 men beat him to the ground

TXtebow: "you'd better DUCK houghtam!"....ooops! TOO LATE.....

Last edited by txtebow; 01-07-2014 at 06:32 PM..
Old 01-07-2014, 06:28 PM   #360
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:

"Why do you hate white people?" the man recalled asking. "That's when I got hit. They beat the crap out of me," he added, saying that 15 to 20 men beat him to the ground

I could envision Houghtham, Arkie, Denverbrit and wigs asking this very question........
Reported for double post.

Old 01-07-2014, 06:30 PM   #361
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Reported

note: I'm going to get you a limo and some spending money for next NYE so you can spend your holiday in the LoDo.......
Old 01-07-2014, 06:34 PM   #362
houghtam
Ring of Famer

She wasn't screaming, Teebs. She was moaning. Get over it already.
Old 01-07-2014, 09:05 PM   #363
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:

note: I'm going to get you a limo and some spending money for next NYE so you can spend your holiday in the LoDo.......
Keep posting every incident you can find, it still doesn't change the obvious: you're obsessed to the point of stupid.

It's little wonder, that in studies, racists have been shown to have lower IQs and are less educated.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:50 AM   #364
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:

It's little wonder, that in studies, racists have been shown to have lower IQs and are less educated.
And you'd be WRONG on all 3 points here just as you've been wrong in all of your other posts in this thread.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:58 AM   #365
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
And you'd be WRONG on all 3 points here just as you've been wrong in all of your other posts in this thread.
funny that you would say this,you're proof that those studies are right.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:24 AM   #366
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Keep posting every incident you can find, it still doesn't change the obvious: you're obsessed to the point of stupid.

Lets see the results on these studies. And are we including minorities that are racist? You do realize racism is just not a white thing right? I am not calling all people racist, but the evidence is there to support his claim. Yet all I see is a bunch of grown men(I would hope)throwing around insults like a pre-teenager.
I guess it speaks to your maturity, because if you were all so smart you wouldn't be arguing with perfect strangers. Do you get anything out of it?
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:53 AM   #367
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
Lets see the results on these studies. And are we including minorities that are racist? You do realize racism is just not a white thing right? I am not calling all people racist, but the evidence is there to support his claim. Yet all I see is a bunch of grown men(I would hope)throwing around insults like a pre-teenager.
I guess it speaks to your maturity, because if you were all so smart you wouldn't be arguing with perfect strangers. Do you get anything out of it?
Ask yourself that question.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:54 AM   #368
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Taking racist studies personally?

Quote:
“Hodson and Busseri (2012) found in a correlational study that lower intelligence in childhood is predictive of greater racism in adulthood, with this effect being mediated (partially explained) through conservative ideology. They also found poor abstract reasoning skills were related to homophobic attitudes which was mediated through authoritarianism and low levels of intergroup contact.” -
Quote:
[I][B]In an analysis of two large-scale, nationally representative United Kingdom data sets (N = 15,874), we found that lower general intelligence (g) in childhood predicts greater racism in adulthood, and this effect was largely mediated via conservative ideology.

Last edited by DenverBrit; 01-08-2014 at 08:01 AM..
Old 01-08-2014, 09:21 AM   #369
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

I wouldn't say that racists are less intelligent, just more ignorant. Racism comes from the lower class. The kids on the bus were always more racist. The black kids were dropped off in the ghetto. The white kids got off at the trailer park. Kids such as txteebs have a stronger sense of tribalism.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:27 AM   #370
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
I wouldn't say that racists are less intelligent, just more ignorant. Racism comes from the lower class. The kids on the bus were always more racist. The black kids were dropped off in the ghetto. The white kids got off at the trailer park. Kids such as txteebs have a stronger sense of tribalism.
That has been my personal experience, though they are not mutually exclusive.

To OTM's point, these studies appear to be discussing white racists. However, I wouldn't expect the results to differ regardless the racial origins.

Interestingly, these studies have been going on for at least 50 years.

Quote:
The average IQ of racists is up to 4 IQ points less than this (Montagu 1952 & 1988, Allport 1946, Frenkel-Brunswick and Sanford 1945). The reasons this is
true are not entirely clear. Does racism attract the unintelligent or do the unintelligent default into racist mentalities? An exploration of this
phenomenon can be most informative.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:40 AM   #371
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time

I want to play the knockout game on all the racist idiots who think the knockout game is real.
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:39 PM   #372
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blart View Post
I want to play the knockout game on all the racist idiots who think the knockout game is real.
Have you tweeted @ magic Johnson yet for "the cure"?
Old 01-09-2014, 04:07 AM   #373
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...acebook-video/

"This is some serious dirtbaggery. A black teenager loitering around the entrance of a store in Rochester, New York, waited with glee for a small, older white woman to come out so he could hit her. And that’s exactly what he did. With a swinging fist to her head. His friend video taped the whole event and then posted it on Facebook."

Last edited by txtebow; 01-09-2014 at 04:10 AM..
Old 01-09-2014, 04:09 AM   #374
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Was it in the butt? Please tell me it was in the butt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg badman.jpeg (5.9 KB, 21 views)
Old 01-09-2014, 04:11 AM   #375
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...acebook-video/

"This is some serious dirtbaggery. A black teenager loitering around the entrance of a store in Rochester, New York, waited with glee for a small, older white woman to come out so he could hit her. And that’s exactly what he did. With a swinging fist to her head. His friend video taped the whole event and then posted it on Facebook."
Here's the really sad part:

"Despite the obvious assault, Rochester police spokeswoman Sgt. Elena Correia said that the incident “is more likely an example of a harassment than an assault,” reported The Rochester Democrat & Chronicle."

YOU CAN NO LONGER COUNT ON LAW ENFORCEMENT TO PROTECT YOU.