The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #251
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
I think Christina Hendricks is hot as hell, but if I started 50 threads about her I wouldn't act like a victim, and I fully expect people would call me a stalker, whether I thought I was one or not.
There are so many multiple examples that it's impossible not to share them with the mane...
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:13 PM   #252
W*GS
Ring of Famer

One of the few things that makes txteturd cry is that lynching blacks is illegal now.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:16 PM   #253
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
One of the few things that makes txteturd cry is that lynching blacks is illegal now.
Also slavery.

And they can VOTE.

And become president!

Clearly the founding fathers are rolling over in their graves.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:29 PM   #254
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Ridiculous. I'm Italian idiot. No one related to me ever participated in such acts....
Old 12-29-2013, 06:32 PM   #255
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
Ridiculous. I'm an Italian idiot. No one related to me ever participated in such acts that I will admit to....
FYP
Old 12-29-2013, 06:37 PM   #256
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Ridiculous. I'm Italian idiot.
Yes, you're an idiot.
Old 12-30-2013, 06:48 PM   #257
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Mayoral candidate beaten after having iPhone stolen...

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2013/1...moa-starbucks/

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – The runner-up in the Minneapolis mayoral election is recovering after being robbed and brutally beaten Thursday night at the Mall of America.

Mark Andrew, 63, was at a Starbucks inside the mall at around 7 p.m. Thursday when a man grabbed his phone off his table and ran off.

When Andrew went after him, he was tackled by two teenage girls – aged 18 and 17 — one of which began beating him with a billy club. During the attack, they told Andrew, “We’re going to kill you,” police say.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:21 PM   #258
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Wow, txteturd.

It's not just ****ers, it's ****er b****es!
Old 12-30-2013, 07:56 PM   #259
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Wow, txteturd.

It's not just ****ers, it's ****er b****es!
Your word choice. I'm beginning to think you like typing that word a little too much...

But instead of focusing on another interracial incident where a white was the victim, you condemn the messenger. You're the epitome of the hypocritical self loathing Caucasian that I'm shining a spotlight on. You're the problem, not "****ers" as you say...
Old 12-31-2013, 09:10 AM   #260
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
You're the epitome of the hypocritical self loathing Caucasian that I'm shining a spotlight on.
You're only proving you're a racist prick.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:48 AM   #261
Meck77

600 teens mob a theater in Florida. WTF....These kids need their asses beaten by their parents. A couple of us would sneak in the back door as kids but this is insane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5izcsxxJBQ

Last edited by Meck77; 12-31-2013 at 09:50 AM..
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 10:44 AM   #262
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
600 teens mob a theater in Florida. WTF....These kids need their asses beaten by their parents. A couple of us would sneak in the back door as kids but this is insane.

Liberals will change the subject an/or avoid this one like the plague since there doesn't seem to be enough white people involved in this to safely comment on it.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 11:48 AM   #263
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:

This is what happen when you have an educational with a plug, the dreg gets washed down the drain and ends up grouping up like the vermin they are.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 12:11 PM   #264
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
This is what happen when you have an educational with a plug, the dreg gets washed down the drain and ends up grouping up like the vermin they are.
Exactly. They want the discussion to begin and end with "black people did X"

Never want to address the root of the problem.
Old 12-31-2013, 12:21 PM   #265
Meck77

[QUOTE=houghtam;4012387

Never want to address the root of the problem.[/QUOTE]

How about their parents? Most of these kids seemed to be of high school age. How about some personal ****ing responsibility? It's sad what's happening to our society and even worse is people making excuses for their sorry asses. Sick.
Old 12-31-2013, 12:43 PM   #266
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
How about their parents? Most of these kids seemed to be of high school age. How about some personal ****ing responsibility? It's sad what's happening to our society and even worse is people making excuses for their sorry asses. Sick.
Sorry bub, you can talk about punishment and personal responsibility all you want. The unfortunate truth of the matter though is that things like this will continue to happen until the root cause is addressed.

The other unfortunate truth is that too many people believe the root cause is "because they're black".

It's just like the abortion issue. You can complain til you're blue in the face about how immoral it is, but unless and until you're willing to face the facts and truth and underlying causes, it will still happen.

Punishment only goes so far, and it's not nearly far enough.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:24 PM   #267
Meck77

Quote:
Sorry bub, you can talk about punishment and personal responsibility all you want. The unfortunate truth of the matter though is that things like this will continue to happen until the root cause is addressed.

The other unfortunate truth is that too many people believe the root cause is "because they're black".

It's just like the abortion issue. You can complain til you're blue in the face about how immoral it is, but unless and until you're willing to face the facts and truth and underlying causes, it will still happen.

Punishment only goes so far, and it's not nearly far enough.
I don't understand your views of the world. Always the role of the victim. It's always somebody else's fault. Always an excuse.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:58 PM   #268
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I don't understand your views of the world.
Doesn't surprise me in the least.

I imagine if your garden isn't producing fruit, you blame the plants, too.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:59 PM   #269
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
Doesn't surprise me in the least.

I imagine if your garden isn't producing fruit, you blame the plants, too.
Or your fertilizers...or your tools...or...
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 08:16 AM   #270
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Happy New YEAR!

Let me put it into a football analogy for you so that your prejudiced and biased mind may better understand:

The rate of interracial crime committed by WHITE perps : the amount of interracial crimes committed by BLACK PERPS
AS

The number of Matt McGloin TOUCHDOWN PASSES : the amount of Peyton Manning TOUCHDOWN PASSES

RIDDLE ME THIS GENIUS:

NOW DOES THE SPORTS MEDIA SPEND THE MAJORITY OF IT'S TIME COVERING THE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN INSTANCES OF A MATT MCGLOIN TOUCHDOWN PASS? OR DO THEY SPEND THE MAJORITY OF TIME COVERING SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS FAR MORE FREQUENTLY AND WITH REGULARITY, PEYTON MANNING TOUCHDOWN PASSES?

Answer this question correctly and you win the prize of TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT!
Old 01-01-2014, 08:27 AM   #271
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

http://www.c-ville.com/knock-out-vic.../#.UsRBj-l3uUm

A couple’s late night stroll on the Christmas-lit Downtown Mall turned to terror in the early morning hours of Friday, December 20, when they were brutally assaulted by three men in what appears to have been a random act of violence.

Even though one of the victims, Jeanne Doucette, managed to take photos that appear to show the assailants as they kicked and pummeled her boyfriend Marc Adams to unconsciousness, Charlottesville Police still do not have any suspects. Doucette says there were other witnesses to the crime, which allegedly occurred just outside the Wells Fargo building at around 1am as she and Adams walked from Miller’s to Rapture, and she is baffled as to why the police haven’t shared her images more widely with people who could have seen the suspects earlier in the evening.

I cannot understand why they didn’t let people know what happened,” said Doucette, who still bore injuries from the assault when she met for an interview a week later. “Those pictures might have prompted some tips"

hey you leftist charlatans....why do you think that the media/police failed to release these photos in a timely manner??

Last edited by txtebow; 01-01-2014 at 08:44 AM..
Old 01-01-2014, 08:36 AM   #272
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
http://www.c-ville.com/knock-out-vic.../#.UsRBj-l3uUm

A couple’s late night stroll on the Christmas-lit Downtown Mall turned to terror in the early morning hours of Friday, December 20, when they were brutally assaulted by three men in what appears to have been a random act of violence.

Even though one of the victims, Jeanne Doucette, managed to take photos that appear to show the assailants as they kicked and pummeled her boyfriend Marc Adams to unconsciousness, Charlottesville Police still do not have any suspects. Doucette says there were other witnesses to the crime, which allegedly occurred just outside the Wells Fargo building at around 1am as she and Adams walked from Miller’s to Rapture, and she is baffled as to why the police haven’t shared her images more widely with people who could have seen the suspects earlier in the evening.

I cannot understand why they didn’t let people know what happened,” said Doucette, who still bore injuries from the assault when she met for an interview a week later. “Those pictures might have prompted some tips"

hey you leftist charlatans....why do you think that the media failed to release these photos in a timely manner??
And look at the leftist media censoring REAL WORLD REACTION to their own story:

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/char...hateful-nature

On Monday, Charlottesville, Virginia’s News and Arts Weekly shut down the comment section of its website on an article regarding a brutal incident of the so-called “Knockout Game” in the city’s mall – based on the “hateful nature” of the comments.

The article itself reported on victim Jeanne Doucette and her boyfriend Marc Adams being pummeled into unconsciousness by a group of three black males. Doucette caught the beating on camera. The newspaper stated:

“Both victims wondered whether the episode was an example of the so-called “knock-out game,” in which assailants randomly strike an innocent passerby with the goal of rendering them unconscious. Several such assaults have resulted in the deaths of victims.

The post, which was linked by the Drudge Report, quickly went viral, spurring commenters to post messages about the knockout game and the incident. The editor-in-chief for the site, Giles Morris, warned commenters that their posts could be deleted:

"Dear Readers, This is a local news story about an alleged assault that occurred on our Downtown Mall. Please do not use this comment stream as a forum for social diatribes, for racist ranging, or for expressing anger. We will delete you.

Thanks,

The Editor

After one commenter responded with a quote from George Orwell – “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear” – Morris shut down the thread. He wrote, “This comment stream has been closed due to the hateful nature of the discussion the story generated. Sorry for the inconvenience.”

YES, ERIC HOLDER, WE ARE A NATION OF COWARDS I AGREE, BUT NOT FOR THE REASON YOU SEEM TO BE PROJECTING.....The example above is a much more APT description of the COWARDICE that exists in America today...

Old 01-01-2014, 08:45 AM   #273
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

SHOCKING!!! a right-wing website would have such an opinion.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 08:47 AM   #274
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
SHOCKING!!! a right-wing website would have such an opinion.
the Charlottesville paper is a right wing rag?
Old 01-01-2014, 08:49 AM   #275
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
the Charlottesville paper is a right wing rag?
I don't waste my time on garbage sites like truth revolt.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote