The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2013, 10:32 PM   #1
Doggcow
Rebel Laughs

At Unbelievers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default Fantasy Presser: Broncos Chiefs Post-Game

"I just didn't feel like getting hit today, so I told my guys not to let Kansas City's vaunted pass rushers through," Peyton Manning said after the win.

That statement pretty much sums up the game. Kansas City essentially did nothing to stop Denver.

Huffing and puffing in the post game presser due to inhaling a pile of cheese with some tortilla chips sprinkled on top, Coach Andy Reid said, "We were thinking before the game, 'All signs point to Manning playing, BUT WHAT IF HE DOESNT.'"

Well Manning played with the Chiefs inept pass rush all night, introducing them to what a starting NFL Quarterback looks like.

Pass Rushing Journeyman Justin Houston said, "I tried really hard, but he kept throwing the ball to wide open guys before I could get to him. I don't think it's fair when a Quarterback throws to his team all game."

Minor takeaway from the game, Chris Collinsworth did welcome Kansas City's balls on his chin, he's looking forward to Brady's next week as well.

Interim Head Coach gave out his BDP award to Chris Clark, "He basically told Justin Houston to go **** himself. Fortunately we didn't get flagged for that."
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2013, 11:12 PM   #2
ScottXray
Opinionated A******

We will NOT lose!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
"I just didn't feel like getting hit today, so I told my guys not to let Kansas City's vaunted pass rushers through," Peyton Manning said after the win.

That statement pretty much sums up the game. Kansas City essentially did nothing to stop Denver.

Huffing and puffing in the post game presser due to inhaling a pile of cheese with some tortilla chips sprinkled on top, Coach Andy Reid said, "We were thinking before the game, 'All signs point to Manning playing, BUT WHAT IF HE DOESNT.'"

Well Manning played with the Chiefs inept pass rush all night, introducing them to what a starting NFL Quarterback looks like.

Pass Rushing Journeyman Justin Houston said, "I tried really hard, but he kept throwing the ball to wide open guys before I could get to him. I don't think it's fair when a Quarterback throws to his team all game."

Minor takeaway from the game, Chris Collinsworth did welcome Kansas City's balls on his chin, he's looking forward to Brady's next week as well.

Interim Head Coach gave out his BDP award to Chris Clark, "He basically told Justin Houston to go **** himself. Fortunately we didn't get flagged for that."
Nice!
ScottXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:14 PM   #3
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

These threads are awesome!
maher_tyler is online now   Reply With Quote