The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2013, 01:45 PM   #51
ScottXray
Opinionated A******

We will NOT lose!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Oakland squeezes out a win in Houston.

mCgloin and the butt-pirates are going to destroy kFc when they play them.
Houston still at 2 wins. So, they legitimately still have a shot at the #1 pick And currently will draft in the top 5. Kubes won't tank the season the rest of the way, but, frankly, is going to get canned anyway. That team has nothing but Pride to play for now.

Along with Atlanta they are the biggest disappointments in the NFL this year. And they definitely need a franchise QB. Makes you wonder if they can actually win a few more due to pride, or if the owners now decide to go "suck for Luck " mode.

At least the Case Keenum is GOD and better than Shaub day is over. Shaub is no franchise QB, but is better than Keenum ( this is directed at you Chef fans).
ScottXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 01:47 PM   #52
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

SD comes up with a turnover at the goal line only to have a roughing the passer call negate it.
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 01:49 PM   #53
diehardbroncosfan
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Liguit with one of the more blatant roughing the quarterbacks you're likely to see. Huh, think he should have been suspended NFL?

Last edited by diehardbroncosfan; 11-17-2013 at 01:51 PM..
diehardbroncosfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 01:51 PM   #54
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Resurrected!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
RGIII isn't very good throwing the ball. He missed a lot of wide open receivers in that last drive, then throws ball that even Cutler wouldn't have for INT.
Really starting to look like a slower Michael Vick.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 01:52 PM   #55
tesnyde
Paradigm Coordinator

Keepit nuttier than a squirrel turd

That was a nasty injury Jabari Greer just suffered. Snapped his lower left leg.
tesnyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:26 PM   #56
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

RGIII is a very accurate passer, unfortunately he came back too soon and that's his fault. He needs to get his mechanics straight and work on coming back properly this offseason.

Hopefully, he won't have a **** show for a defense and a line that gets him lit the **** up, 2 shanahan staples, because well a new regime will likely be here and I'm sure RGIII can't wait.
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:27 PM   #57
Rausch 2.0
Angry Drunken German

Angry Drunken German

Adopt-a-Bronco:
McD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinBronco View Post
RGIII is a very accurate passer, unfortunately he came back too soon and that's his fault. He needs to get his mechanics straight and work on coming back properly this offseason.

Hopefully, he won't have a **** show for a defense and a line that gets him lit the **** up, 2 shanahan staples, because well a new regime will likely be here and I'm sure RGIII can't wait.
I think Shanny gets one more year...
Rausch 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:32 PM   #58
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote:

He not as accurate as everyone in DC makes him out to be, especial from the pocket. Shanahan isn't going anywhere for another season and I wouldn't be surprise if get a 2 year extension. With cap penalty gone, I expect Danny boy to fire up the jet and get solid FA to start and for depth.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:37 PM   #59
diehardbroncosfan
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Crazy sequence in the 49er's/Saints game. I think it will still be Saint's ball, because it looks like the Saint's DB was touched down before he even started running, but there are four different outcomes possible based on the review.
diehardbroncosfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #60
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Looked like a good call to me
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:44 PM   #61
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Shanahan isn't going anywhere for another season and I wouldn't be surprise if get a 2 year extension. With cap penalty gone, I expect Danny boy to fire up the jet and get solid FA to start and for depth.
You may be right but if it's shanahan picking the FAs, especially on defense, the outcome will remain the same and then well just wasted more years until RGIII directly goes and b****es to snyder about the coaching lol

Edit: forgot to mention the only thing saving shanny right now is that Snyder is gun shy and does not want to be the one responsible for "firing" after all the previous debacles.

Last edited by RedskinBronco; 11-17-2013 at 02:51 PM..
Old 11-17-2013, 02:49 PM   #62
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

It has been discussed how the game has passed by Shanny. http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...10#post3966510
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:51 PM   #63
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote:
You may be right but if it's shanahan picking the FAs, especially on defense, the outcome will remain the same and then well just wasted more years until RGIII directly goes and b****es to snyder about the coaching lol
I actually think his FA agent on Defense have been pretty solid when comes to the front 7. I like Cofield, Bowens, Golston and Cakkier as 3/4 down linemen.

The CB and S positions are a work in progress, but I really think that Orakpo is biggest problem because he doesn't make a difference like he should.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:54 PM   #64
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I actually think his FA agent on Defense have been pretty solid when comes to the front 7. I like Cofield, Bowens, Golston and Cakkier as 3/4 down linemen.

The CB and S positions are a work in progress, but I really think that Orakpo is biggest problem because he doesn't make a difference like he should.
well I don't want to hijack this thread anymore because well shanny is a big topic on this board and he has like 8 million threads just on him so this is my last response on him in this thread.

However, just to respond to this specifically. It's just been too much of a pattern with him. I admit to being sensitive to it because I put up with it as a broncos fan and now I am watching the same **** show with the skins. It's the same **** over and over with him.

Anyways, back to the early games discussion lol
Old 11-17-2013, 02:56 PM   #65
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

I'm sure it was also discussed that the earth was flat.

They were wrong too. He is working with a 36m cap penalty and a still hurt QB that he can't replace with Cousins till he is healthy cause Snyder and RG3 are BFF, so its forcing this situation. When the penalty is over they will be terrific.
Old 11-17-2013, 02:56 PM   #66
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

They were wrong too. He is working with a 36m cap penalty and a still hurt QB that he can't replace with Cousins till he is healthy cause Snyder and RG3 are BFF, so its forcing this situation. When the penalty is over they will be terrific.
Old 11-17-2013, 03:05 PM   #67
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Dejavu
Old 11-17-2013, 03:07 PM   #68
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post

Come on dude, you know it's ludicrous to think Cousins is the answer. The problem is the defense, always has been and always will be with Shanahan coached teams. In fact, I would make you a deal and say I'll trade Shanny straight up for Fox but I will tell you right now, Elway isn't that dumb lol.

As for 36m, that's the excuse now for sure, however it will all be proof one way to the other. He can hide behind it now, but when he has the 36M I would like to see if it's any different. My guess is no.

Yes I answered, but this time I promise no more.
Old 11-17-2013, 03:09 PM   #69
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
Dejavu

Yeah, I promise; I will stop. I don't want this either.

Got to give credit to shanahan for one thing, the guy is so polarizing especially around these parts but even in the NFL it seems players love him or they hate him.

Haynesworth, McNabb, etc.

Ok Im done.

So Ravens/Bears...what happened I stopped watching.
Old 11-17-2013, 03:09 PM   #70
McDman
Ring of Famer

Huzzah!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Dude from the Bears isn't going to remember that hit. Keep your head up! Eyes on the ball!

Last edited by McDman; 11-17-2013 at 03:12 PM..
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:18 PM   #71
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Duh Bears win
Old 11-17-2013, 03:25 PM   #72
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Flacco sucks. Epic failure by Dumervil to sign with Ravens.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:34 PM   #73
Hartley
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

So with all these losses in the AFC today, does that mean that if Chargers beat the Dolphins will they have the last wild card?

Meaning that we for the moment have three playoff teams in the AFC west? Chiefs, Broncos, and Chargers?
Hartley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:37 PM   #74
DivineLegion
******ship Sta at the Top

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nate Irving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartley View Post
So with all these losses in the AFC today, does that mean that if Chargers beat the Dolphins will they have the last wild card?

Meaning that we for the moment have three playoff teams in the AFC west? Chiefs, Broncos, and Chargers?
****ty division...
DivineLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:51 PM   #75
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Resurrected!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartley View Post

I don't know if anyone told you, but there are six more games to be played.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote