The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2013, 08:47 AM   #26
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,974

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch
Default

Grantland - The Forgotten Showdown (Bill Barnwell)
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...chiefs-broncos

"Strangely, this isn't getting the amount of hype your typical best-game-in-years contest would normally get. One of the six games ahead of this one on Stuart's list is the Patriots-Colts game from 2007, which got so much attention during the week that it stopped traffic in most states for four hours when the game actually happened. You don't feel that around this Broncos-Chiefs game, and I think I know why: People don't really believe in the Chiefs. Vegas backs that up, as Kansas City is an eight-point underdog heading into this game, which is unheard of for a team with the Chiefs' 9-0 record."
crush17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:48 AM   #27
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,974

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch
Default

(I posted 2 new ones today, so be sure you check post #24 as well as #25)
crush17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:08 AM   #28
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,974

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch
Default

NFL.com - A True Clash of Cultures (Judy Battista)
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...sh-of-cultures

Bleacher Report - Game Plan vs. Peyton Manning (Matt Bowen)
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...peyton-manning

Last edited by crush17; 11-15-2013 at 09:11 AM..
crush17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:11 AM   #29
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
People don't really believe in the Chiefs. Vegas backs that up, as Kansas City is an eight-point underdog heading into this game, which is unheard of for a team with the Chiefs' 9-0 record.[/I]
^ Yup, I think that must be it. Not much talk at all about this game here on the east coast.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:26 AM   #30
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
12 straight road division wins

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,298

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
Anyone see Bowlen's face during Del Rio's speech at the end of that video? He looks like hes been lobotomized.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:48 AM   #31
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 56,054

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Anyone see Bowlen's face during Del Rio's speech at the end of that video? He looks like hes been lobotomized.
I really wonder about his health sometimes.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:49 AM   #32
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,974

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch
Default

crush17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:38 PM   #33
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,974

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch
Default

SBNation - Staying Grounded - Chiefs vs. Broncos Preview (Ben Muth)
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/11/...s-preview-2013

BEST ARTICLE OF THE LOT BY FAR.

Last edited by crush17; 11-15-2013 at 02:55 PM..
crush17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:13 PM   #34
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,974

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch
Default

Pro Football Focus - 3 To Focus On - Broncos vs. Chiefs (Julian Carpentier)

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...oncos-week-11/

"Center Manny Ramirez: The seventh-year lineman out of Texas Tech, facing doubts outside of the organization that he was the starting center all offseason, has validated his in-season extension by grading as the second-best center in the league at +9.5. While his pass blocking has been outstanding, Ramirez is not quite as effective against the run, ranking 11th in this category."

MANRAM

Last edited by crush17; 11-15-2013 at 03:38 PM..
crush17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:22 PM   #35
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,071

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
SBNation - Staying Grounded - Chiefs vs. Broncos Preview (Ben Muth)
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/11/...s-preview-2013

BEST ARTICLE OF THE LOT BY FAR.
Great Article! Be sure to move your mouse over the GIFs to see them.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:06 PM   #36
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
Great Article! Be sure to move your mouse over the GIFs to see them.
Maybe I'm behind the times, but I had never seen this before. Those are really "cool".
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:49 PM   #37
broncogary
Horse Player and Dimwit
 
broncogary's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 5,889
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
Pro Football Focus - 3 To Focus On - Broncos vs. Chiefs (Julian Carpentier)

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...oncos-week-11/

"Center Manny Ramirez: The seventh-year lineman out of Texas Tech, facing doubts outside of the organization that he was the starting center all offseason, has validated his in-season extension by grading as the second-best center in the league at +9.5. While his pass blocking has been outstanding, Ramirez is not quite as effective against the run, ranking 11th in this category."

MANRAM
Yep, Manram has been excellent. Doesn't get overpowered like Walton tended to do.
broncogary is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:08 AM.


Denver Broncos