The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #26
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 46,752

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
Evidence - that stuff that's so woefully absent in the "Oswald acted alone" theory.
There is no other (snicker) evidence except for the bullets and gun he used, and the film showing that it came from where he was, and his own writings that he wanted to kill Kennedy. Other than that....
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:11 AM   #27
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Omaha !!!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,562

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
No, not a book. E-v-i-d-e-n-c-e.
beating_a_dead_horse.jpeg
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:01 AM   #28
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,671
Default

W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:17 AM   #29
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
The bullets are bent...WTF are you talking about? Oh...you've only seen it from the side. Try looking at the jacket from the top down.

Again..they've recreated what happen on several occassions.
Bent? Surely you jest.

Here's a photo from the Warren Commission Report -- of the magic bullet that supposedly passed through JFK and Connally. It's nearly pristine.

Bullets that hit bony tissue are ALWAYS badly deformed. As the man sad, "This dog don' hunt.."

MHG
Attached Images
File Type: gif Slide1_thumb.GIF (35.8 KB, 51 views)
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:19 AM   #30
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,903
Default

The magic bullet was found laying on a stretcher at Parkland hospital - -an obvious case of planted evidence.

Incidentally, Oswald tested negative for gunpowder -- meaning he had not fired a weapon that day.

For more on the magic bullet...
http://www.history-matters.com/essay...oreMagical.htm
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:22 PM   #31
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,273

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
The magic bullet was found laying on a stretcher at Parkland hospital - -an obvious case of planted evidence.

Incidentally, Oswald tested negative for gunpowder -- meaning he had not fired a weapon that day.

For more on the magic bullet...
http://www.history-matters.com/essay...oreMagical.htm
Bull****!!
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #32
Miss I.
Ring of Famer
 
Miss I.'s Avatar
 
The b**** is Back

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: DomCasual's heart
Posts: 7,481

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Hey did anyone see the PBS 2 part series on the life of JFK? I think it's pretty interesting. I haven't gotten to his death yet, but I've always found the story of his life and the contributions he tried to make, the changes he enacted as he lived interesting. I also am enjoying that to some degree, though clearly a pro-Kennedy stance, they do talk about some of his flaws as a a leader and a person (not just his affairs). I also find the discussion of the political workings interesting because it's clear that none of that has really changed. Technology has changed, but not Politicians. But anyway, I find his life and life works more fascinating then the death. I think the best way to honor him is to continue the good things he enacted and fix the things not such a great legacy. Anyway, the PBS thing is interesting, if a bit glossy. still better than one of those made for TV movies starring ExMrs Cruise, which focus on the celebrity bit, not his actual ideology.

Oh just noticed, Nova on PBS is doing an episode tonight on applying forensics of today to the assassination. That might be worth a watch given the topic of the thread.

Last edited by Miss I.; 11-13-2013 at 02:59 PM..
Miss I. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 03:57 PM   #33
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,693

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Hey did anyone see the PBS 2 part series on the life of JFK? I think it's pretty interesting. I haven't gotten to his death yet, but I've always found the story of his life and the contributions he tried to make, the changes he enacted as he lived interesting. I also am enjoying that to some degree, though clearly a pro-Kennedy stance, they do talk about some of his flaws as a a leader and a person (not just his affairs). I also find the discussion of the political workings interesting because it's clear that none of that has really changed. Technology has changed, but not Politicians. But anyway, I find his life and life works more fascinating then the death. I think the best way to honor him is to continue the good things he enacted and fix the things not such a great legacy. Anyway, the PBS thing is interesting, if a bit glossy. still better than one of those made for TV movies starring ExMrs Cruise, which focus on the celebrity bit, not his actual ideology.

Oh just noticed, Nova on PBS is doing an episode tonight on applying forensics of today to the assassination. That might be worth a watch given the topic of the thread.
I thought some stuff didn't add up. I never realized how messed up he was physically. As they report it, he was pretty much in pain his whole adult life. How much fooling around does a guy like that do? Especially when he's got a back injury? Maybe that part of his life is more legend than fact?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 04:25 PM   #34
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 22,978

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Kennedy was pretty much a ginger cripple, much like myself. Happens to the best of us.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #35
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,903
Default Oswald had not fired a gun

Oswald’s Paraffin Test

A few hours after the assassination, Oswald underwent a test that was routinely carried out on those suspected of having fired a gun. Liquid paraffin wax was spread on his hands and his right cheek. When hardened, the paraffin wax would extract from deep in the pores of his skin any fine residues given off by the firing of a gun, even if he had washed his skin in the meantime.

Barium and antimony, which are found in gunpowder residues, are also found in several common substances such as printing ink, which Oswald certainly had handled on the morning of the assassination. The presence of these substances is not sufficient evidence of having fired a gun, but their absence is sufficient evidence of having not fired a gun.

In other words:
Firing a gun would deposit barium and antimony on parts of the skin close to the gun.

If barium and antimony were found on Oswald’s skin, they may have been deposited by the firing of a gun. But they may instead have been deposited by other means: for example, the handling of books.

If barium and antimony were not found on Oswald’s skin, he almost certainly did not fire a gun.

Three Tests Proved Oswald’s Innocence

Test 1: Spectrographic Analysis


Oswald’s paraffin casts were subjected to two analyses. Spectrographic analysis, the method normally used by the police, showed evidence of barium and antimony on Oswald's hands, but not on his cheek.4

Test 2: Neutron Activation Analysis on Oswald

Spectrographic analysis was considered sufficiently reliable for criminal investigations, but in this case a more incisive test was also used. Neutron activation analysis, which is capable of identifying the presence of substances in quantities much too small to be captured by spectrographic analysis, also showed no incriminating quantities of residues on Oswald’s cheek.5 The result was reported in an internal Warren Commission memo: “At best, the analysis shows that Oswald may have fired a pistol, although this is by no means certain. … There is no basis for concluding that he also fired a rifle.”6

Test 3: Controlled Neutron Activation Analysis

In order to check the validity of the neutron activation analysis of Oswald’s paraffin casts, a controlled test was made. Seven marksmen fired a rifle of the same type as that found on the sixth floor. The standard paraffin test was administered, and the paraffin casts were subjected to neutron activation analysis. All seven subjects showed substantial amounts of barium and antimony on their hands and, more importantly, on their cheeks.7

The absence of significant quantities of residues on Oswald’s cheek meant that he almost certainly had not fired a rifle that day.


http://22november1963.org.uk/oswald-...paraffin-tests

Last edited by mhgaffney; 11-13-2013 at 04:30 PM..
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 05:13 PM   #36
barryr
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,594

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

If true there were 2 other attempts on Kennedy, in Chicago and I think Miami, or Tampa before Dallas, then I think it shows that either Oswald didn't act alone or was set up somehow. There is so much conflicting info. about this, so hard to know. But with what I see what our government does and tries to do, it would not surprise me in the least that there was more to the killing of Kennedy than just some weirdo. I mean Oswald sets all this up to kill Kennedy, plans ahead of time, just happens to get a job at a place where Kennedy's route is going, yet his get away plan looks like amateur hour. It just doesn't add up to me. Bobby Kennedy's killing also has questions IMO, not to mention MLK's killing as well. They all seem just too quick and easy to explain away.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:23 AM   #37
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
If true there were 2 other attempts on Kennedy, in Chicago and I think Miami, or Tampa before Dallas, then I think it shows that either Oswald didn't act alone or was set up somehow. There is so much conflicting info. about this, so hard to know. But with what I see what our government does and tries to do, it would not surprise me in the least that there was more to the killing of Kennedy than just some weirdo. I mean Oswald sets all this up to kill Kennedy, plans ahead of time, just happens to get a job at a place where Kennedy's route is going, yet his get away plan looks like amateur hour. It just doesn't add up to me. Bobby Kennedy's killing also has questions IMO, not to mention MLK's killing as well. They all seem just too quick and easy to explain away.
Have you been paying attention to the Aaron Hernandez story?
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:12 AM   #38
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Bent? Surely you jest.

Here's a photo from the Warren Commission Report -- of the magic bullet that supposedly passed through JFK and Connally. It's nearly pristine.
No, it's not.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:31 AM   #39
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless
 
orangeatheist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,135
Default

There just isn't a conspiracy theory that doesn't get the juices flowing down Gaffe's leg, is there?

How 'bout the moon landing, Gaffe? Was that faked by NASA?

Area 51? Still hiding that UFO so we can learn from its technology to make iPods?

That 12th planet still orbiting around out there?

Easter Island still evidence of Lumeria?

orangeatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:33 AM   #40
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless
 
orangeatheist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Bent? Surely you jest.

Here's a photo from the Warren Commission Report -- of the magic bullet that supposedly passed through JFK and Connally. It's nearly pristine.

Bullets that hit bony tissue are ALWAYS badly deformed. As the man sad, "This dog don' hunt.."

MHG
Guess you missed that NOVA episode last night.

Why is this troll still allowed here?
orangeatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:44 AM   #41
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeatheist View Post
Guess you missed that NOVA episode last night.
PBS and Nova and all the people on the show are part of it. They're all sleeping dupes. Only gaffe has the Truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeatheist
Why is this troll still allowed here?
Because we're his only friends.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:06 AM   #42
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,903
Default

Notice the total silence about the paraffin test - which confirmed that Oswald never fired a gun.

Therefor, could not have done what they say he did.

Therefor, someone else did the hit.

Therefor, the official story is a lie.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:12 AM   #43
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,903
Default

What a bunch of gutless wimps.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:27 AM   #44
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,273

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Notice the total silence about the paraffin test - which confirmed that Oswald never fired a gun.

Therefor, could not have done what they say he did.

Therefor, someone else did the hit.

Therefor, the official story is a lie.

MHG
That's because your lying again.

Oswald tested POSITIVE for residue on his hands... conspiracy nuts like you deny the facts as it doesn't 'fit' the conspiracy. They claim the 'positive' was a response to printers ink.

It's another thermite claim, ignoring the facts in favor of fantasy.

Oswald may well have been a dupe, but flat out lying about the evidence is typical of you.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:33 AM   #45
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 46,752

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Bent? Surely you jest.

Here's a photo from the Warren Commission Report -- of the magic bullet that supposedly passed through JFK and Connally. It's nearly pristine.

Bullets that hit bony tissue are ALWAYS badly deformed. As the man sad, "This dog don' hunt.."

MHG
Bony tissue? It's either bone or its tissue. And like I said...look at the bullet form the jacket down. Even your picture shows its bent. Also in the recreation tests they've done...the bullets fired are also bent the same way.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:04 AM   #46
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,671
Default

gaffe, from what direction did the fatal head shot come?

Behind Kennedy, in front, or from the side?
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:38 PM   #47
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
That's because your lying again.

Oswald tested POSITIVE for residue on his hands... conspiracy nuts like you deny the facts as it doesn't 'fit' the conspiracy. They claim the 'positive' was a response to printers ink.

It's another thermite claim, ignoring the facts in favor of fantasy.

Oswald may well have been a dupe, but flat out lying about the evidence is typical of you.
Any use of a firearm by Oswald would have given a positive paraffin test.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:42 PM   #48
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Bony tissue? It's either bone or its tissue. And like I said...look at the bullet form the jacket down. Even your picture shows its bent. Also in the recreation tests they've done...the bullets fired are also bent the same way.
Here is what a bullet looks like if you fire it into a human body.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nary-wcmisc-01_0001_0035.jpg (41.9 KB, 31 views)
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:45 PM   #49
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,903
Default

JFK was in a crossfire. He was hit in the throat, in the back, and in the head -- from the grassy knoll.

No way to know if he would have survived the first two hits. No way did he survive the head shot. It entered at the right front temple -- and exited via the back of his head.

There were at least 3 shooters.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:47 PM   #50
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
FYI, there is no statute of limitation for murder.

In this case, the execution of a standing president in broad daylight before the whole world.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:22 PM.


Denver Broncos