The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2013, 11:54 AM   #26
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Gene helping John figure out FA

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,676

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shox View Post
Hello Donkie fans. Going to be fun Sunday watching the Chiefs dismantle your franchise.

Chiefs 27, Donks 24

Manning will be watching from the sideline before half time and the rent a super bowl run will over. That is all for now.
Love how you use the word dismantle but then call a 3 point win!

Look up the word dismantle.

Also love how you point out the "Rent a SB" when your Franchise is on the 4th or 5th San Fran retread that they TRADED for! "Well it didn't work the other 4 times, maybe this guy will.."

Enjoy your one and done Playoff appearance this year.

Typical dolt kFc fan.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:55 AM   #27
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 22,307

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Yeah dude that is gross.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:57 AM   #28
Chiefsteak
Rookie
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 88

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
I think KC's defense is going to come out way too amped up. Look for a bunch of over aggressive pursuit and Wes Welker to kill them with the quick stuff over the middle. I also think we're going to screen the **** out of them. No way Manning holds the ball for more that 3 second on Sunday.
I could see Chiefs over pursuing early on. Then adjustments will be made, as well as an ankle split.
Chiefsteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:58 AM   #29
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Gene helping John figure out FA

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,676

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsteak View Post
I could see Chiefs over pursuing early on. Then adjustments will be made, as well as an ankle split.
We will be up 4 scores by then.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:58 AM   #30
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 52,966

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsteak View Post
I could see Chiefs over pursuing early on. Then adjustments will be made, as well as an ankle split.
That's what you've got? Change that name to "Tubesteak." It's a better fit.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:00 PM   #31
Shox
Rookie
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 73

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zms325i View Post
How exactly is winning by 3 dismantling the franchise??
Sorry didn't know you struggled with reading. The part about Peyton watching from the sideline I think we be a real problem for your future of the franchise.
Shox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:04 PM   #32
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 52,966

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

All Chef's fan has is wishing injuries on opposing players. In other words, pretty much admitting that they know their team is a fraud.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #33
Natedogg
1st Amendment Protection
 
Natedogg's Avatar
 
You givin' me a ride home Russell??

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Narcville, USA
Posts: 2,099

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Travis Henry
Default

28 20 denver. but not actually that close.
Natedogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:08 PM   #34
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga
 
razorwire77's Avatar
 
"Not too shabby."

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 4,409

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Karlos Dansby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsteak View Post
I could see Chiefs over pursuing early on. Then adjustments will be made, as well as an ankle split.
The only adjustment that will be made will be epic crying from Chef fan about the "illegal" rubs that Bronco receivers use. Basically, the same rubs that every team in the NFL uses out of a bunch formation. Manning is going to attack to Hali's side a lot on first down and try to slow down the pass rush by forcing him to fan out into coverage in the flat. 4 or 5 yard short curls to set up 2nd and short. Get D.J. to over commit to the screen and attack the intermediate stuff over the middle with Welker. he'll also take a couple of shots if your safeties creep up.

KC's defense is getting exposed in this game. And by exposed, I mean shown to be merely a good defense that benefited from lucky circumstances, not a great one.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:09 PM   #35
Shox
Rookie
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 73

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
All Chef's fan has is wishing injuries on opposing players. In other words, pretty much admitting that they know their team is a fraud.
Not wishing. Just know you can't block Hali, Houston, and Poe + Peyton is old, brittle and already hurting.

Very, very bad combo for your boy.
Shox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:11 PM   #36
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga
 
razorwire77's Avatar
 
"Not too shabby."

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 4,409

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Karlos Dansby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim;3965730[B
]All Chef's fan has is wishing injuries on opposing players.[/B] In other words, pretty much admitting that they know their team is a fraud.
If there is football Karma, Chefplanet has pretty much guaranteed that Hali's, Poe's, Houston's and Charles' ACL's will all be torn simultaneously during warmups. Never seen any football board anywhere that has a 9 page weekly wish injury thread like that one.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:12 PM   #37
Shox
Rookie
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 73

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
The only adjustment that will be made will be epic crying from Chef fan about the "illegal" rubs that Bronco receivers use. Basically, the same rubs that every team in the NFL uses out of a bunch formation. .
Give me a break. Your WR don't pick, they flat out block before and during the pass. You get away with because the NFL front office loves Peyton. At least have a little pride in yourself and be honest about what is going on.
Shox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:16 PM   #38
crush17
orange & blue
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 4,779

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shox View Post
Give me a break. Your WR don't pick, they flat out block before and during the pass. You get away with because the NFL front office loves Peyton. At least have a little pride in yourself and be honest about what is going on.
Do not feed this troll.
crush17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:16 PM   #39
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,438

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
The only adjustment that will be made will be epic crying from Chef fan about the "illegal" rubs that Bronco receivers use. Basically, the same rubs that every team in the NFL uses out of a bunch formation. Manning is going to attack to Hali's side a lot on first down and try to slow down the pass rush by forcing him to fan out into coverage in the flat. 4 or 5 yard short curls to set up 2nd and short. Get D.J. to over commit to the screen and attack the intermediate stuff over the middle with Welker. he'll also take a couple of shots if your safeties creep up.

KC's defense is getting exposed in this game. And by exposed, I mean shown to be merely a good defense that benefited from lucky circumstances, not a great one.
Correct. I do think the Cheifs D is good, but not in the same conversation as the 2000 ravens like chiefs fans on the omane were saying.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:16 PM   #40
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga
 
razorwire77's Avatar
 
"Not too shabby."

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 4,409

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Karlos Dansby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shox View Post
Give me a break. Your WR don't pick, they flat out block before and during the pass. You get away with because the NFL front office loves Peyton. At least have a little pride in yourself and be honest about what is going on.


Pregame whining has commenced and we are six days from kickoff.



32 teams run the exact same types of rubs out of bunch and trips formations.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #41
Shox
Rookie
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 73

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
Do not feed this troll.
Hard to rebutt the truth isn't it.
Shox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #42
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Gene helping John figure out FA

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,676

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shox View Post
Not wishing. Just know you can't block Hali, Houston, and Poe + Peyton is old, brittle and already hurting.

Very, very bad combo for your boy.
And yet kFc has only 1 sack in their last 2 games...

Houston has only 3.5 sacks in the last 6 games.

what's up with that?

Miller has 1 sack and 1 FF in each of his last 2 games. I see him feasting on your rookie RT and poor interior OL.

I would be more worried about what Wolfe, Miller, and Phillips are going to do to your TEBOW run 1st QB.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #43
Gelding Horse
Chefs Fan
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 32

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

34-23 donks. Hopefully KC wins in KC. I think the Chiefs D has a better chance at Arrowhead. The Chiefs offense is only OK overall, low points, low turnovers. If the broncs crush the Chiefs in Denver, which could very well happen, they could come into KC a little overconfident/ soft. The donks are the team to beat in the AFC. Wish I could see a different scenario.
Gelding Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #44
Shox
Rookie
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 73

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post


Pregame whining has commenced and we are six days from kickoff.



32 teams run the exact same types of rubs out of bunch and trips formations.
um you brought it up Razor trying to rationalize the tactic. I just called you out, because a lot of teams do run picks. Only the Donkies get away with out and out blocking before the pass.
Shox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #45
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"
 
bpc's Avatar
 
1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 13,567

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Last game, Denver won 38-3. Major changes since then: Clady being knocked out for the season, Champ being knocked out most of this season and the Chiefs acquisition of Alex Smith and then feasting on a last place schedule playing virtually nobody.

I'll concede that the gap will be closed by 10 pts or so based on Denver's injuries and being banged up plus Smith being a better game manager than Brady Quinn was, however not by much. I think KC will score in the 13-17 pt range. I think Denver will score in the 34-38 pt range.

They have an opportunistic defense which will probably help their offense put 3-7 pts on the board. That's about as much as they should expect. We gashed them last game at Mile High w/ 172 yds rushing. We have virtually the same running backs, talent wise, in tow. Lance Ball hit these guys up for around 70 yds and a TD. Knowshon had around 45 yds and a TD. Decker and Thomas both netted 7 catches a piece and really couldn't be covered. Their CB's couldn't stop us then and with the ugly film i've seen the past few weeks vs. Oakland, Cleveland, Buffalo, not much has changed on that front vs an improved pass rush. They won't be able to match up with Thomas, Decker, now Welker and Julius Thomas. I imagine we'll see more passes out of the backfield and screens to Knowshon and the WR's as KC will try to blitz and T off on a hobbled Manning.

On offense, KC is going to run a bunch of draws and screens. Denver is going to have to be choosey about when they blitz to not give up easy yardage to these guys. Honestly, I don't think we really need to blitz. I'd be more than happy running a 4-3, letting our front line get after it and making Alex Smith beat coverage all day... FYI, he won't be able to do it and they will be forced into a punt fest. On the draws, its going to be huge that we get penetration to force Charles to outrun Trevathan, Woodyard, and Irvin. That also won't happen. Charles managed 14 carries for 52 yds last game.

Denver holds all the keys to this game even with us spotting the chiefs a few all-pro injuries.

I like Denver 37 or 38 pts to around 17 for the Chops.
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:24 PM   #46
OOJack
Go Broncos!
 
OOJack's Avatar
 
Go Broncos!

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 527

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Plummer
Default

.
Attached Images
 
OOJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:26 PM   #47
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,438

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpc View Post
Last game, Denver won 38-3. Major changes since then: Clady being knocked out for the season, Champ being knocked out most of this season and the Chiefs acquisition of Alex Smith and then feasting on a last place schedule playing virtually nobody.

I'll concede that the gap will be closed by 10 pts or so based on Denver's injuries and being banged up plus Smith being a better game manager than Brady Quinn was, however not by much. I think KC will score in the 13-17 pt range. I think Denver will score in the 34-38 pt range.

They have an opportunistic defense which will probably help their offense put 3-7 pts on the board. That's about as much as they should expect. We gashed them last game at Mile High w/ 172 yds rushing. We have virtually the same running backs, talent wise, in tow. Lance Ball hit these guys up for around 70 yds and a TD. Knowshon had around 45 yds and a TD. Decker and Thomas both netted 7 catches a piece and really couldn't be covered. Their CB's couldn't stop us then and with the ugly film i've seen the past few weeks vs. Oakland, Cleveland, Buffalo, not much has changed on that front vs an improved pass rush. They won't be able to match up with Thomas, Decker, now Welker and Julius Thomas. I imagine we'll see more passes out of the backfield and screens to Knowshon and the WR's as KC will try to blitz and T off on a hobbled Manning.

On offense, KC is going to run a bunch of draws and screens. Denver is going to have to be choosey about when they blitz to not give up easy yardage to these guys. Honestly, I don't think we really need to blitz. I'd be more than happy running a 4-3, letting our front line get after it and making Alex Smith beat coverage all day... FYI, he won't be able to do it and they will be forced into a punt fest. On the draws, its going to be huge that we get penetration to force Charles to outrun Trevathan, Woodyard, and Irvin. That also won't happen. Charles managed 14 carries for 52 yds last game.

Denver holds all the keys to this game even with us spotting the chiefs a few all-pro injuries.

I like Denver 37 or 38 pts to around 17 for the Chops.
Perfect analysis.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:26 PM   #48
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 3,703

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shox View Post
Not wishing. Just know you can't block Hali, Houston, and Poe + Peyton is old, brittle and already hurting.

Very, very bad combo for your boy.
Then how come they haven't sacked **** for the last couple games? They couldn't even sack Tuel
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:29 PM   #49
Shox
Rookie
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 73

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Then how come they haven't sacked **** for the last couple games? They couldn't even sack Tuel
Because the Bills Oline is about 5X times better than the Donkies right now.
Shox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:30 PM   #50
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 11,977

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shox View Post
Your average Donkie fan.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America

Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.

Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:17 PM.


Denver Broncos