The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2013, 11:54 AM   #26
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shox View Post
Hello Donkie fans. Going to be fun Sunday watching the Chiefs dismantle your franchise.

Chiefs 27, Donks 24

Manning will be watching from the sideline before half time and the rent a super bowl run will over. That is all for now.
Love how you use the word dismantle but then call a 3 point win!

Look up the word dismantle.

Also love how you point out the "Rent a SB" when your Franchise is on the 4th or 5th San Fran retread that they TRADED for! "Well it didn't work the other 4 times, maybe this guy will.."

Enjoy your one and done Playoff appearance this year.

Typical dolt kFc fan.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:55 AM   #27
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Yeah dude that is gross.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:57 AM   #28
Chiefsteak
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
I think KC's defense is going to come out way too amped up. Look for a bunch of over aggressive pursuit and Wes Welker to kill them with the quick stuff over the middle. I also think we're going to screen the **** out of them. No way Manning holds the ball for more that 3 second on Sunday.
I could see Chiefs over pursuing early on. Then adjustments will be made, as well as an ankle split.
Chiefsteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:58 AM   #29
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsteak View Post
I could see Chiefs over pursuing early on. Then adjustments will be made, as well as an ankle split.
We will be up 4 scores by then.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:58 AM   #30
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
That's what you've got? Change that name to "Tubesteak." It's a better fit.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:00 PM   #31
Shox
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by zms325i View Post
How exactly is winning by 3 dismantling the franchise??
Sorry didn't know you struggled with reading. The part about Peyton watching from the sideline I think we be a real problem for your future of the franchise.
Shox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:04 PM   #32
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

All Chef's fan has is wishing injuries on opposing players. In other words, pretty much admitting that they know their team is a fraud.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #33
Natedogg
1st Amendment Protection

You givin' me a ride home Russell??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Travis Henry

28 20 denver. but not actually that close.
Natedogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:08 PM   #34
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Karlos Dansby

Quote:
The only adjustment that will be made will be epic crying from Chef fan about the "illegal" rubs that Bronco receivers use. Basically, the same rubs that every team in the NFL uses out of a bunch formation. Manning is going to attack to Hali's side a lot on first down and try to slow down the pass rush by forcing him to fan out into coverage in the flat. 4 or 5 yard short curls to set up 2nd and short. Get D.J. to over commit to the screen and attack the intermediate stuff over the middle with Welker. he'll also take a couple of shots if your safeties creep up.

KC's defense is getting exposed in this game. And by exposed, I mean shown to be merely a good defense that benefited from lucky circumstances, not a great one.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:09 PM   #35
Shox
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
All Chef's fan has is wishing injuries on opposing players. In other words, pretty much admitting that they know their team is a fraud.
Not wishing. Just know you can't block Hali, Houston, and Poe + Peyton is old, brittle and already hurting.

Very, very bad combo for your boy.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:11 PM   #36
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Karlos Dansby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim;3965730[B
]All Chef's fan has is wishing injuries on opposing players.[/B] In other words, pretty much admitting that they know their team is a fraud.
If there is football Karma, Chefplanet has pretty much guaranteed that Hali's, Poe's, Houston's and Charles' ACL's will all be torn simultaneously during warmups. Never seen any football board anywhere that has a 9 page weekly wish injury thread like that one.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:12 PM   #37
Shox
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
The only adjustment that will be made will be epic crying from Chef fan about the "illegal" rubs that Bronco receivers use. Basically, the same rubs that every team in the NFL uses out of a bunch formation. .
Give me a break. Your WR don't pick, they flat out block before and during the pass. You get away with because the NFL front office loves Peyton. At least have a little pride in yourself and be honest about what is going on.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:16 PM   #38
crush17
orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!

Quote:
Give me a break. Your WR don't pick, they flat out block before and during the pass. You get away with because the NFL front office loves Peyton. At least have a little pride in yourself and be honest about what is going on.
Do not feed this troll.
crush17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:16 PM   #39
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
The only adjustment that will be made will be epic crying from Chef fan about the "illegal" rubs that Bronco receivers use. Basically, the same rubs that every team in the NFL uses out of a bunch formation. Manning is going to attack to Hali's side a lot on first down and try to slow down the pass rush by forcing him to fan out into coverage in the flat. 4 or 5 yard short curls to set up 2nd and short. Get D.J. to over commit to the screen and attack the intermediate stuff over the middle with Welker. he'll also take a couple of shots if your safeties creep up.

KC's defense is getting exposed in this game. And by exposed, I mean shown to be merely a good defense that benefited from lucky circumstances, not a great one.
Correct. I do think the Cheifs D is good, but not in the same conversation as the 2000 ravens like chiefs fans on the omane were saying.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:16 PM   #40
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Karlos Dansby

Quote:

Pregame whining has commenced and we are six days from kickoff.

32 teams run the exact same types of rubs out of bunch and trips formations.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #41
Shox
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
Do not feed this troll.
Hard to rebutt the truth isn't it.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #42
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Not wishing. Just know you can't block Hali, Houston, and Poe + Peyton is old, brittle and already hurting.

And yet kFc has only 1 sack in their last 2 games...

Houston has only 3.5 sacks in the last 6 games.

what's up with that?

Miller has 1 sack and 1 FF in each of his last 2 games. I see him feasting on your rookie RT and poor interior OL.

I would be more worried about what Wolfe, Miller, and Phillips are going to do to your TEBOW run 1st QB.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #43
Gelding Horse
Chefs Fan

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

34-23 donks. Hopefully KC wins in KC. I think the Chiefs D has a better chance at Arrowhead. The Chiefs offense is only OK overall, low points, low turnovers. If the broncs crush the Chiefs in Denver, which could very well happen, they could come into KC a little overconfident/ soft. The donks are the team to beat in the AFC. Wish I could see a different scenario.
Gelding Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #44
Shox
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

Pregame whining has commenced and we are six days from kickoff.

32 teams run the exact same types of rubs out of bunch and trips formations.
um you brought it up Razor trying to rationalize the tactic. I just called you out, because a lot of teams do run picks. Only the Donkies get away with out and out blocking before the pass.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #45
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"

1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Last game, Denver won 38-3. Major changes since then: Clady being knocked out for the season, Champ being knocked out most of this season and the Chiefs acquisition of Alex Smith and then feasting on a last place schedule playing virtually nobody.

I'll concede that the gap will be closed by 10 pts or so based on Denver's injuries and being banged up plus Smith being a better game manager than Brady Quinn was, however not by much. I think KC will score in the 13-17 pt range. I think Denver will score in the 34-38 pt range.

They have an opportunistic defense which will probably help their offense put 3-7 pts on the board. That's about as much as they should expect. We gashed them last game at Mile High w/ 172 yds rushing. We have virtually the same running backs, talent wise, in tow. Lance Ball hit these guys up for around 70 yds and a TD. Knowshon had around 45 yds and a TD. Decker and Thomas both netted 7 catches a piece and really couldn't be covered. Their CB's couldn't stop us then and with the ugly film i've seen the past few weeks vs. Oakland, Cleveland, Buffalo, not much has changed on that front vs an improved pass rush. They won't be able to match up with Thomas, Decker, now Welker and Julius Thomas. I imagine we'll see more passes out of the backfield and screens to Knowshon and the WR's as KC will try to blitz and T off on a hobbled Manning.

On offense, KC is going to run a bunch of draws and screens. Denver is going to have to be choosey about when they blitz to not give up easy yardage to these guys. Honestly, I don't think we really need to blitz. I'd be more than happy running a 4-3, letting our front line get after it and making Alex Smith beat coverage all day... FYI, he won't be able to do it and they will be forced into a punt fest. On the draws, its going to be huge that we get penetration to force Charles to outrun Trevathan, Woodyard, and Irvin. That also won't happen. Charles managed 14 carries for 52 yds last game.

Denver holds all the keys to this game even with us spotting the chiefs a few all-pro injuries.

I like Denver 37 or 38 pts to around 17 for the Chops.
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:24 PM   #46
OOJack
Go Broncos!

Go Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Plummer

Attached Images

OOJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:26 PM   #47
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpc View Post
Last game, Denver won 38-3. Major changes since then: Clady being knocked out for the season, Champ being knocked out most of this season and the Chiefs acquisition of Alex Smith and then feasting on a last place schedule playing virtually nobody.

I'll concede that the gap will be closed by 10 pts or so based on Denver's injuries and being banged up plus Smith being a better game manager than Brady Quinn was, however not by much. I think KC will score in the 13-17 pt range. I think Denver will score in the 34-38 pt range.

They have an opportunistic defense which will probably help their offense put 3-7 pts on the board. That's about as much as they should expect. We gashed them last game at Mile High w/ 172 yds rushing. We have virtually the same running backs, talent wise, in tow. Lance Ball hit these guys up for around 70 yds and a TD. Knowshon had around 45 yds and a TD. Decker and Thomas both netted 7 catches a piece and really couldn't be covered. Their CB's couldn't stop us then and with the ugly film i've seen the past few weeks vs. Oakland, Cleveland, Buffalo, not much has changed on that front vs an improved pass rush. They won't be able to match up with Thomas, Decker, now Welker and Julius Thomas. I imagine we'll see more passes out of the backfield and screens to Knowshon and the WR's as KC will try to blitz and T off on a hobbled Manning.

On offense, KC is going to run a bunch of draws and screens. Denver is going to have to be choosey about when they blitz to not give up easy yardage to these guys. Honestly, I don't think we really need to blitz. I'd be more than happy running a 4-3, letting our front line get after it and making Alex Smith beat coverage all day... FYI, he won't be able to do it and they will be forced into a punt fest. On the draws, its going to be huge that we get penetration to force Charles to outrun Trevathan, Woodyard, and Irvin. That also won't happen. Charles managed 14 carries for 52 yds last game.

Denver holds all the keys to this game even with us spotting the chiefs a few all-pro injuries.

I like Denver 37 or 38 pts to around 17 for the Chops.
Perfect analysis.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:26 PM   #48
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

Then how come they haven't sacked **** for the last couple games? They couldn't even sack Tuel
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:29 PM   #49
Shox
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Then how come they haven't sacked **** for the last couple games? They couldn't even sack Tuel
Because the Bills Oline is about 5X times better than the Donkies right now.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:30 PM   #50
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Your average Donkie fan.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America

Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.

Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote