The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2013, 10:58 AM   #326
Rabb
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,423
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Are you for real? Gross, man
Dead serious...almost every weekend I am out and about I see a couple.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:02 AM   #327
Pick Six
Armchair Poster
 
Pick Six's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 22,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
Same reason why I see more Chiefs **** around town now than ever before. Bandwagon.
That's OK. Their remaining schedule gets VERY difficult. They could be lucky to back into the playoffs, as a wildcard. All we need to do is expose their weaknesses...
Pick Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:39 PM   #328
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 47,762
Default

Does Bowe blow his weed before the game, at half time, or after the game?

That is the real question.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:43 PM   #329
Punisher
ŽSpreading the Wealth
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
97,98,2015 Champs WOOOOOOOOOOOO!Ž

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Broncos Film Room
Posts: 9,347

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
Same reason why I see more Chiefs **** around town now than ever before. Bandwagon.
In Denver? K.C Fans in Denver?
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:48 PM   #330
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 6,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
In Denver? K.C Fans in Denver?
Yes, there are some. Most of them more annoying than you can imagine.
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #331
Rabb
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,423
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
Yes, there are some. Most of them more annoying than you can imagine.
Ayep
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:04 PM   #332
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 47,762
Default

Where are the kFc troll's post toke game predictions now?

Spark em up boys!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #333
rolandftw
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,552

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
They still count.

You can always hope, but the Chiefs are #1 in the NFL in turnovers against. Good luck with that,
They still count, but they're not something any rational human being would blame the defense for.

I'd say many of KC's turnovers were lucky, but reality is that is the one and only way KC wins this game.
rolandftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:40 PM   #334
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,925

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
In Denver? K.C Fans in Denver?
The problem with Denver is that it is one of the best places to live in the country and some people discover that its better than KC, Dallas, Oakland, and Pittsburgh. Then they move here. So they figured out something right, but they haven't yet figured out that the Broncos are the best football team in the history of the NFL and therefore they mistakenly and stupidly continue to root for their terrible home-based franchises. It sickens me to see these people wandering around our beautiful metropolis, but they're here.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:46 PM   #335
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 47,762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
The problem with Denver is that it is one of the best places to live in the country and some people discover that its better than KC, Dallas, Oakland, and Pittsburgh. Then they move here. So they figured out something right, but they haven't yet figured out that the Broncos are the best football team in the history of the NFL and therefore they mistakenly and stupidly continue to root for their terrible home-based franchises. It sickens me to see these people wandering around our beautiful metropolis, but they're here.
I know that duh bear fans feel the same way about me when they see me walking around sporting my Bronco gear here in Chicagoland.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:44 PM   #336
Shox
Rookie
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 73

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
The problem with Denver is that it is one of the best places to live in the country and some people discover that its better than KC, Dallas, Oakland, and Pittsburgh. Then they move here. So they figured out something right, but they haven't yet figured out that the Broncos are the best football team in the history of the NFL and therefore they mistakenly and stupidly continue to root for their terrible home-based franchises. It sickens me to see these people wandering around our beautiful metropolis, but they're here.
Glad you enjoy living there. I wouldnt want to live there if you gave the entire city
Shox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:02 PM   #337
Bronco Yoda
.
 
Bronco Yoda's Avatar
 
Relax... I got this!

Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 14,770

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
You still do not get that at one point the following defensive starters were out either for the entire game or long stretches do you?

Champ
Von
Woodyard
Ayers
Harris
Duke
I think DRC, Irving, Trevathan, and Phillips went down as well

Hard to stop a good passing team with a 3rd string rookie CB and a 3rd string MLB trying to hold down the fort.
Isn't it great. KFC pudwackers are going to be shocked at what their team will be facing. "But...but... where did THIS defense come from?" They seem clueless as to how devastated our Defense has been due to injuries and suspensions. We're just now starting to fire on most of our cylinders. But they'll get a big fat clue upside the face in a few days.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:18 PM   #338
PeytonLover
Go Broncos!
 
PeytonLover's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 29

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

I just hope we don't let Hali and Houston get to Peyton early. Chiefs could keep it close. Let's just get through this with Peyton in one piece.
PeytonLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #339
Guess Who
Awesomeness
 
Guess Who's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 9,998

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PAIN
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
He's not comparing. He's saying Gordon > than ALL broncos WR core.

Stupidity at its best.
Who cares if Gordon is better than the Broncos' WRs. Does Gordon play for the Chiefs? How is this relevant. Gordon is damn good if he played on a real team he could be great; still I do not see how Chief fan finds this relevant.

How do the Chief WRs stack up to Denver's?

Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:57 PM   #340
mwill07
Ring of Famer
 
mwill07's Avatar
 
Lurker Extraordinaire

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 3,327

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
Who cares if Gordon is better than the Broncos' WRs. Does Gordon play for the Chiefs? How is this relevant. Gordon is damn good if he played on a real team he could be great; still I do not see how Chief fan finds this relevant.

How do the Chief WRs stack up to Denver's?

it's important because Gordon put up 5-132-1 in Arrowhead, with Jason Campbell slinging the ball. If he can do that, and if DT is better than Gordon, then there is no reason to believe DT won't torch the KC defense. Obviously, using KClogic, this is an impossibility and therefore Gordon must be better than DT.
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:00 PM   #341
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 23,862
Default




Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:54 PM   #342
GoBroncos DownUnder
Perennial Pro-bowler
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Ex-Australia - now in Da 'Boig!
Posts: 988

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut
Default

I actually saw a KC fan here in Pittsburgh last week, WTF ... I'm always amused to see who "finds the courage" to wear their stuff, only after their team starts winning!
GoBroncos DownUnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:13 PM   #343
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 20,468

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Booker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
Who cares if Gordon is better than the Broncos' WRs. Does Gordon play for the Chiefs? How is this relevant. Gordon is damn good if he played on a real team he could be great; still I do not see how Chief fan finds this relevant.

How do the Chief WRs stack up to Denver's?

Id respond, but MWill said what it meant.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 11-12-2013 at 10:17 PM..
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:16 PM   #344
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 20,468

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Booker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
Same reason why I see more Chiefs **** around town now than ever before. Bandwagon.
Those were steeler fans after the 2005 championship game. Then they became giants fans, then ravens fans, and now the bandwagon is centered on KC.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:55 PM   #345
KCStud
Registered User
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,477

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

I don't think Drunken Broncoholic knows who Josh Gordon is or has ever seen him play before.

Put him in Denver and he's the best WR in the NFL production wise.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:08 PM   #346
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 20,468

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Booker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
I don't think Drunken Broncoholic knows who Josh Gordon is or has ever seen him play before.

Put him in Denver and he's the best WR in the NFL production wise.
I don't think you're even a chiefs fan.

You like the chiefs. It's no surprise you fail at talent evaluating. Gordon is good but DT is better. It's why he's got better numbers. It's why he's more polished. It's why he hasn't been suspended. It's why he wasn't put on a trading block. It's why fantasy owners snagged DT well before Gordon. It's why he was taken 1st round instead of a supplemental draft

Also, **** you.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 11-12-2013 at 11:11 PM..
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:39 AM   #347
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 14,007

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

How many games will Bowe miss? I highly doubt the Chiefs sit the guy on their own, they don't have enough class to do that, especially right before we play them. I'm just curious as to how many games he will be suspended for by the league and when will they do it?
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:06 AM   #348
rolandftw
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,552

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Depends if he's had any other violations. Sounds like a 1 game suspension is likely, if he hasn't.

Bowe's already admitted he used marijuana before driving, but the NFL has jurisdiction on the matter. They can wait for his court date, or they could suspend him at any moment. He and the NFLPA could appeal said suspension which would probably drag it on for a few weeks if not longer.

If he does have prior tests that can be connected to the NFL's policy, it's always possible the Chiefs and the NFL could negotiate to lower the penalty (with the agreement to not appeal).

That was kinda what they ended up doing for Hali. Ended up getting a 1 game suspension, but without pay for an additional game. It's what happened with Von Miller as well, as the league wanted 8 games, but they settled on 6 and no appeal.
rolandftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 04:55 AM   #349
Guess Who
Awesomeness
 
Guess Who's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 9,998

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PAIN
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwill07 View Post
it's important because Gordon put up 5-132-1 in Arrowhead, with Jason Campbell slinging the ball. If he can do that, and if DT is better than Gordon, then there is no reason to believe DT won't torch the KC defense. Obviously, using KClogic, this is an impossibility and therefore Gordon must be better than DT.
Oh Ok, I guess I missed that part. Sorry, Gordon is great but he would be WR#2 on this team.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:49 AM   #350
Shox
Rookie
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 73

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
How many games will Bowe miss? I highly doubt the Chiefs sit the guy on their own, they don't have enough class to do that, especially right before we play them. I'm just curious as to how many games he will be suspended for by the league and when will they do it?
Wow, how can you say anything about class.

Denver Broncos rank third in player arrests since 2000.

Add in the illegal stuff....filming, cut blocking, illegal picks. What a joke of a comment.

So just shut about class, you don't have a clue what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:51 AM.


Denver Broncos