The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2013, 04:49 PM   #1
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Default Tea Party shocker: Even right-wingers become liberals when they turn off Fox News

Tea Party shocker: Even right-wingers become liberals when they turn off Fox News

Quote:
America's center is to the left, and even Tea Partyers are liberals when they turn off Rush and learn real facts
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2013, 11:20 AM   #2
Bronco Yoda

I watched Fox news the other night for the first time in a very very long time. i had forgotten just how bad this 'news' channel is.

Conservative: Please stop watching this. You're being lied too!

Opinions and slants are one thing... but they were repeating false facts and numbers over and over again. How do they get away with this?

It gets so frustrating having to explain and correct all the lies that my aging parents and older family members get from Fox news and the 700 Club. These two organizations should be ashamed of themselves. They're preying on the old and ignorant in our population. Getting them all worried with misleading and false information.

Any suggestions for an honest regular national news source/program (on TV) for the conservative Republican that i can direct them too. I don't really care how slanted it is as long as they keep the facts straight.

Last edited by Bronco Yoda; 11-10-2013 at 12:19 PM..
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:31 PM   #3
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

The suckers who watch Fox News don't care about facts.

They don't want to know from the truth.

All they want is someone to spoon feed them sh*t that supports and reinforces their delusions.

Most of these rubes are raised in the sort of authoritarian, redneck environment that ensures their total commitment to far-right dogma before they're even old enough to understand the issues.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:24 PM   #4
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
I watched Fox news the other night for the first time in a very very long time. i had forgotten just how bad this 'news' channel is.

Conservative: Please stop watching this. You're being lied too!

Opinions and slants are one thing... but they were repeating false facts and numbers over and over again. How do they get away with this?

It gets so frustrating having to explain and correct all the lies that my aging parents and older family members get from Fox news and the 700 Club. These two organizations should be ashamed of themselves. They're preying on the old and ignorant in our population. Getting them all worried with misleading and false information.

Any suggestions for an honest regular national news source/program (on TV) for the conservative Republican that i can direct them too. I don't really care how slanted it is as long as they keep the facts straight.

What LABF said.

I would be willing to bet money that, even if you gave them a conservative alternative, the people you know who watch Fox News will just keep going right back.

They don't want facts, they want reassurance on what they already think.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:44 PM   #5
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

"Ignorance is bliss."

The Tea Party must be in paradise.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote