The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2014, 11:55 AM   #1
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default Kids Skip School, Get Extra Credit For Attending Biden-Merkley Rally

http://eagnews.org/students-get-extr...e-biden-rally/

PORTLAND, Ore. – Vice President Joe Biden was in Oregon recently to rally support for Sen. Jeff Merkley.
“Laughing at Liberals” decided to visit with some of the attendees waiting to enter.
Students from Washougal and Cleveland high schools apparently got the day off to attend the rally.

“Just for the people who signed the form and paid the $4,” one student says.

One girl even gets extra credit for her “honors project” for attending.

and they spent money to go to those losers rally??
i would've spent the money buying either yummy chips or xbox gold XD

so which one of you gonna jump up and yell THIS IS FAKE blah blah silly looony libs get with the program and move to the common sense middle.
ie i dont care for gay marriages but as long as they aint forcing anyone to marry them let em go for it.
im for legalized marijuana as long as the police will enforce dui which btw includes any substance that impairs your driving skills
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2014, 03:13 PM   #2
Bronco Yoda

What a terrible thing for young people to engage in our political process and get out and taste the world and see how things work... to get involved, to get excited about something.

My kids skip EVERY DAY from public school and have attended political rally's for both parties (and third party as well) at the state and local level. I consider educational field trips a good thing. Certainly better than what they are doing in most class rooms these days.

Education and life experiences are a good thing Dan. You should try it sometime.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 02:10 PM   #3
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

but paying to attend wtf i dont even donate to well anyone i do give loose change to the salvation army thou and donate cans of food to the food bank and donate unwanted books magazines to the library.
also everyday ?
well they are your kids do what the hell you feel like give away your money to politicians
Old 10-10-2014, 02:56 PM   #4
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
What a terrible thing for young people to engage in our political process and get out and taste the world and see how things work... to get involved, to get excited about something.

My kids skip EVERY DAY from public school and have attended political rally's for both parties (and third party as well) at the state and local level. I consider educational field trips a good thing. Certainly better than what they are doing in most class rooms these days.

Education and life experiences are a good thing Dan. You should try it sometime.
I agree, but it would be better for it to be non-partisan. For example I got extra credit in high school for attending Congressional sessions in the Congress.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 03:49 PM   #5
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
I agree, but it would be better for it to be non-partisan. For example I got extra credit in high school for attending Congressional sessions in the Congress.
Doesn't matter,the point is they're engaging in our political process. That's a good thing.
peacepipe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 04:14 PM   #6
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

but still why charge the students i dont like that
Old 10-10-2014, 04:23 PM   #7
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
but still why charge the students i dont like that
Probably the same reason they charged everyone else. Who cares?
peacepipe is online now   Reply With Quote