The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2013, 10:17 PM   #76
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paniero View Post
None of you seem to understand. We're not locked in here with you... you're locked in here with us!

haha..........you guys are big p***Y cats in person.

We understand who and what you guys are..............
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:32 AM   #77
Rausch 2.0
Angry Drunken German
 
Rausch 2.0's Avatar
 
Angry Drunken German

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Jefferson City, Mo.
Posts: 961

Adopt-a-Bronco:
McD
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
If the Chiefs stay healthy they are probably a 13-3 team.
Don't you ever say that again...
Rausch 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:33 AM   #78
Rausch 2.0
Angry Drunken German
 
Rausch 2.0's Avatar
 
Angry Drunken German

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Jefferson City, Mo.
Posts: 961

Adopt-a-Bronco:
McD
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
haha..........you guys are big p***Y cats in person.
Well, we don't run around punching women or breaking beer bottles over people's heads...
Rausch 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:20 AM   #79
Ingame
Just Drafted
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 28

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
\


Lets be honest when the talent level rises late in year or playoffs

Dilfer 2.0 becomes a problem.

Smith in two playoff games has thrown 5 tds, 0 int, with a 101 Rating

or did I misunderstand your post?
Ingame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:58 AM   #80
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 25,353
Default

bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:02 AM   #81
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,935

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
Huh? They actually wait in line at the bathroom door to see how Andy's dump went? Pretty weird.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:18 AM   #82
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 21,732

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

That's hilar
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:00 AM   #83
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,732
Default

Many Reasons for Chiefsí Success, but Passing Isnít One of Them

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/23/sp...them.html?_r=0
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 01:37 PM   #84
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingame View Post
Smith in two playoff games has thrown 5 tds, 0 int, with a 101 Rating

or did I misunderstand your post?

Did you misunderstand he is a .500 qb.............thats all he will ever be ?

So he has a SB trophy /?

Didn't know that..........

This chit of barely sliding by teams with backup qbs and lots of takaways will not last.

Only ones believing this is hard headed a-hole types who come to opposing teams to stir the pot.

It is not gonna last..........its over specifically on Nov. 17th

Last edited by Jetmeck; 10-22-2013 at 01:40 PM..
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 01:44 PM   #85
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Many Reasons for Chiefsí Success, but Passing Isnít One of Them

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/23/sp...them.html?_r=0

Lot of help never hurts but it never lasts..........

In order to beat the BIG BOYS averaging about 20 a game won't do it.............
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 01:49 PM   #86
LetsGoBroncos
Ring of Famer
 
LetsGoBroncos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,550
Default

The only scenario I am worried about is one where KC keeps winning games against the bottom tier teams, we beat them in Denver, they beat us in KC, and we lose one more game somewhere (NE?) and both finish 13-3. And they beat us on the tiebreaker of common opponents since we already lost to Indianapolis. If that happens there is a really good chance we would have tied for the best record in the NFL and be on the road the entire playoffs. And let me be clear, I don't think the Chiefs are that good. There are 7-8 teams I would pick over them on a neutral field, maybe more. But their schedule is possibly the easiest I have ever seen. When the season is over what will be the combined winning % of their opponents aside from us? .300? I think with a normal schedule they are a 9-7 team..but with this schedule I am worried the scenario above could happen.
LetsGoBroncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:00 PM   #87
Ingame
Just Drafted
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 28

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
Did you misunderstand he is a .500 qb.............thats all he will ever be ?

So he has a SB trophy /?

Didn't know that..........

This chit of barely sliding by teams with backup qbs and lots of takaways will not last.

Only ones believing this is hard headed a-hole types who come to opposing teams to stir the pot.

It is not gonna last..........its over specifically on Nov. 17th
Good Grief, so I didn't misunderstand your post.

Junior, nobody has claimed Smith was an All-Pro, you can easily shut this hard headed a-hole type up, show me where Smith has wilted before in the past like you claimed.

I also still expect the Broncos to win the division this year, it would be rather embarrassing to lose to a team that only won 2 games last year.
Ingame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:42 PM   #88
ChiefsKingdom
Solid Starter
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 120

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
Lot of help never hurts but it never lasts..........

In order to beat the BIG BOYS averaging about 20 a game won't do it.............

7-0
ChiefsKingdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:58 PM   #89
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 21,732

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsKingdom View Post
7-0
One for every chin of your average chiefs fan
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:00 PM   #90
Gelding Horse
Chefs Fan
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 32

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
The only scenario I am worried about is one where KC keeps winning games against the bottom tier teams, we beat them in Denver, they beat us in KC, and we lose one more game somewhere (NE?) and both finish 13-3. And they beat us on the tiebreaker of common opponents since we already lost to Indianapolis. If that happens there is a really good chance we would have tied for the best record in the NFL and be on the road the entire playoffs. And let me be clear, I don't think the Chiefs are that good. There are 7-8 teams I would pick over them on a neutral field, maybe more. But their schedule is possibly the easiest I have ever seen. When the season is over what will be the combined winning % of their opponents aside from us? .300? I think with a normal schedule they are a 9-7 team..but with this schedule I am worried the scenario above could happen.
No disrespect Letsgo, but I don't see where the schedule by the end of the year is tvery different. I think we all agree the Chief's schedule has been easier thus far, but in the end the schedules are going to be very similar. I think Denver is still the class of the AFC thus far, but things can and do change quickly in the NFL. It might be neither the Chiefs or Broncs in the end.
Gelding Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #91
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 37,709

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsKingdom View Post
7-0
Here are some numbers for you to think about

1/11/1970
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #92
ChiefsKingdom
Solid Starter
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 120

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
One for every chin of your average chiefs fan
Just look up. You'll see the chiefs on top. #1!
ChiefsKingdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:02 PM   #93
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 21,732

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelding Horse View Post
No disrespect Letsgo, but I don't see where the schedule by the end of the year is tvery different. I think we all agree the Chief's schedule has been easier thus far, but in the end the schedules are going to be very similar. I think Denver is still the class of the AFC thus far, but things can and do change quickly in the NFL. It might be neither the Chiefs or Broncs in the end.
I assume, provided both teams stay healthy, it'll be neck and neck. I think the only difference in our sked is we play NE away. Though you guys getting the Colts at home i suppose is an advantage too.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:02 PM   #94
ChiefsKingdom
Solid Starter
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 120

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Here are some numbers for you to think about

1/11/1970
Weird. It feels like it's 2013. Oh wait...it is.
ChiefsKingdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:03 PM   #95
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 21,732

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsKingdom View Post
Just look up. You'll see the chiefs on top. #1!
woooooo. you're 7-0, we're 6-1 and its not even the halfway point. You might wanna save the trash talking for when its more meaningful...though i get the chiefs havent had much to cheer about these last 25 years.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:07 PM   #96
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 37,709

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsKingdom View Post
Weird. It feels like it's 2013. Oh wait...it is.
So far I am loving 2013. It can only get better for us.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:07 PM   #97
swaiy
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
swaiy's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 772

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

When you've drafted in the top 10 for as many years as the Chiefs have, there should be no surprise that they'd eventually field a decent enough team.

KC has sucked much dong over the years. It's like a prostitute finally getting that pay off at the end of a job.
swaiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:11 PM   #98
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 37,709

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
When you've drafted in the top 10 for as many years as the Chiefs have, there should be no surprise that they'd eventually field a decent enough team.

KC has sucked much dong over the years. It's like a prostitute finally getting that pay off at the end of a job.
It only took taking 3 DT's in the 1st before they got it right.

Too bad they can't find a home grown QB, relying on retreaded Steve Bono's from San Fran only get you so far.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:33 PM   #99
ChiefsKingdom
Solid Starter
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 120

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
woooooo. you're 7-0, we're 6-1 and its not even the halfway point. You might wanna save the trash talking for when its more meaningful...though i get the chiefs havent had much to cheer about these last 25 years.
Give us respect then.
ChiefsKingdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #100
LetsGoBroncos
Ring of Famer
 
LetsGoBroncos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelding Horse View Post
No disrespect Letsgo, but I don't see where the schedule by the end of the year is tvery different. I think we all agree the Chief's schedule has been easier thus far, but in the end the schedules are going to be very similar. I think Denver is still the class of the AFC thus far, but things can and do change quickly in the NFL. It might be neither the Chiefs or Broncs in the end.
It is different in that we played @NE, vs Baltimore, and @ Indy whereas you play @ Buffalo, vs Cleveland, and vs. Indy. Also, we won't get the Titans backup, and we may not get Houston's third string QB. So in the end, yes our schedule is more difficult. But it is what it is.
LetsGoBroncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:16 PM.


Denver Broncos