The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2014, 08:38 PM   #376
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!
 
OrangeCrush2724's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Miami
Posts: 578
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
You dont make 3 straight NBA Finals, win 2 Finals in a row, possibly win 3, make 4 because you have one great player and a lard of **** after him, FOH with that.

Miami has tons of great depth/role players.

Given they play 50 games vs the East, sure it's not out of the realm depending what pieces replace him if he did leave (unlikely).

If you take out LeBron and dont add anyone, sure.

But they would have cap room to add some key players with his salary.

Bosh is a huge part to Miami, he was a 20/10 guy in Toronto when he got #1 touches. Great in the P/R, underrated defender, developed a pretty good 3-pt shot. Bosh is a stud.

Often injured Wade was the best SG in basketball this year, the hate Miami fans give other players not named LeBron is hilarious.

A biased one, at that.



The emphasis was on this years team. Wade had been effective, but is day to day the whole season. Ray Allen and Battier has struggled through out the whole season. Bosh is the glue that keeps this offense running by being able to take the center out and having James and Wade penetrate the paint. So he is huge, but w/o James, Bosh is not deserving of a max contract. Chalmers is not a starting point guard in almost any other team. What depth are you talking about? Which player off the bench blows your mind? Sorry, this team w/o James does not win 55 games.

Last edited by OrangeCrush2724; 05-17-2014 at 08:45 PM..
OrangeCrush2724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 09:08 PM   #377
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,396

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush2724 View Post
The emphasis was on this years team. Wade had been effective, but is day to day the whole season. Ray Allen and Battier has struggled through out the whole season. Bosh is the glue that keeps this offense running by being able to take the center out and having James and Wade penetrate the paint. So he is huge, but w/o James, Bosh is not deserving of a max contract. Chalmers is not a starting point guard in almost any other team. What depth are you talking about? Which player off the bench blows your mind? Sorry, this team w/o James does not win 55 games.
.

Chalmers starts on plenty of teams, good player.

Cole, Allen, Battier, Lewis, Birdman, James Jones, Haslem.

Again, take him off and dont replace him at all, sure.

But using that cap money on 2-3 players, it's possible.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 08:02 AM   #378
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!
 
OrangeCrush2724's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Miami
Posts: 578
Default

Rooting for OKC...spurs are going to be tough to beat...

Last edited by OrangeCrush2724; 05-18-2014 at 08:07 AM..
OrangeCrush2724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 08:20 AM   #379
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 19,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
You dont make 3 straight NBA Finals, win 2 Finals in a row, possibly win 3, make 4 because you have one great player and a lard of **** after him, FOH with that.

Miami has tons of great depth/role players.

Given they play 50 games vs the East, sure it's not out of the realm depending what pieces replace him if he did leave (unlikely).

If you take out LeBron and dont add anyone, sure.

But they would have cap room to add some key players with his salary.

Bosh is a huge part to Miami, he was a 20/10 guy in Toronto when he got #1 touches. Great in the P/R, underrated defender, developed a pretty good 3-pt shot. Bosh is a stud.

Often injured Wade was the best SG in basketball this year, the hate Miami fans give other players not named LeBron is hilarious.

A biased one, at that.
THIS YEAR. In past years, bosh and wade were playing like bosh and wade. This year, they are struggling. Beyond that you have some good shooters and some wild cards

Don't try to sell my that Norris cole is anything more than ****. You underrate what Lebron means to that team. And if bosh and wade don't start playing like bosh and wade, a team like the spurs will have their way
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 08:22 AM   #380
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 19,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush2724 View Post
The emphasis was on this years team. Wade had been effective, but is day to day the whole season. Ray Allen and Battier has struggled through out the whole season. Bosh is the glue that keeps this offense running by being able to take the center out and having James and Wade penetrate the paint. So he is huge, but w/o James, Bosh is not deserving of a max contract. Chalmers is not a starting point guard in almost any other team. What depth are you talking about? Which player off the bench blows your mind? Sorry, this team w/o James does not win 55 games.
It's mindblowing because the heat only won 54 this year! Granted they coasted a bit, but this is not the wade and bosh of 2010
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 08:34 AM   #381
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,396

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
THIS YEAR. In past years, bosh and wade were playing like bosh and wade. This year, they are struggling. Beyond that you have some good shooters and some wild cards

Don't try to sell my that Norris cole is anything more than ****. You underrate what Lebron means to that team. And if bosh and wade don't start playing like bosh and wade, a team like the spurs will have their way
Bosh has been great all year, dont give me that crap.

Wade has his moments, but is usually pretty consistent.

Wade/Bosh have been really good the last two playoffs, it's incredible how the LeBron tots like you sell their team short to make LeBron better than he really is.

They have a very good team, not only good because of LeBron, fact is you dont probably make four straight NBA Finals because of one player.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 08:42 AM   #382
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,657

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

At this point Bosh is a role player and Wade's knees pretty much have made him a good role player.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 08:44 AM   #383
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 19,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
Bosh has been great all year, dont give me that crap.

Wade has his moments, but is usually pretty consistent.

Wade/Bosh have been really good the last two playoffs, it's incredible how the LeBron tots like you sell their team short to make LeBron better than he really is.

They have a very good team, not only good because of LeBron, fact is you dont probably make four straight NBA Finals because of one player.
You're incredibly frustrating because you don't read. THIS YEAR. Stop talking about past years. With the exception of a game or two, wade and bosh have not been themselves. Lebron has been exceptional. Need the eye test? Look at the 49 pt game. Need stats, check out his +30 PER. Obviously Miami is good regardless, but they aren't looking like a championship team at this moment. Maybe bosh and wade play amazing the rest of the way, they are capable, but they need to actually start playing like it
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:01 AM   #384
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,396

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
You're incredibly frustrating because you don't read. THIS YEAR. Stop talking about past years. With the exception of a game or two, wade and bosh have not been themselves. Lebron has been exceptional. Need the eye test? Look at the 49 pt game. Need stats, check out his +30 PER. Obviously Miami is good regardless, but they aren't looking like a championship team at this moment. Maybe bosh and wade play amazing the rest of the way, they are capable, but they need to actually start playing like it
I watch them alot, i hate them, Wade has been exceptional this year, he's been the best SG in basketball this season WHEN he's played.

And Bosh has been as consistent as it gets.

But you can keep on making excuses for LeBron, it's cute
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:08 AM   #385
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 19,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
I watch them alot, i hate them, Wade has been exceptional this year, he's been the best SG in basketball this season WHEN he's played.

And Bosh has been as consistent as it gets.

But you can keep on making excuses for LeBron, it's cute
What excuses have I made for Lebron? And an under 20 PER is the best SG in basketball?

You're delusional. It's cute
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:10 AM   #386
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 19,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

And I don't dislike Chris bosh. He's fine. I just think he needs to be better


But wade is a shell of what he was. Still good, but Russell Westbrook is in a different stratosphere this year
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:19 AM   #387
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,396

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
And I don't dislike Chris bosh. He's fine. I just think he needs to be better


But wade is a shell of what he was. Still good, but Russell Westbrook is in a different stratosphere this year
Westbrook is a PG.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:19 AM   #388
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,396

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
What excuses have I made for Lebron? And an under 20 PER is the best SG in basketball?

You're delusional. It's cute
You act like they'd be a lottery team without LeBron
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:48 AM   #389
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 19,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
Westbrook is a PG.
In today's NBA there are bigs and smalls (for the most part). Look no further than Miami. Who is the PG on that team?

And in the west, the lebronless heat might very well be a lottery team. In the crappy east they still make it


Again, I'm not saying bosh and wade are ****. They are far from ****. They also are far from max players at this point
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:31 PM   #390
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass
 
Bronc0guy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,912

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer
Default

Miami's in trouble. They can't keep Indiana out of the paint and that's not a problem that's going to just magically fix it's self.
Bronc0guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:51 PM   #391
swaiy
Seasoned Veteran
 
swaiy's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 356

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc0guy View Post
Miami's in trouble. They can't keep Indiana out of the paint and that's not a problem that's going to just magically fix it's self.
It was the same problem they had in their previous runs
swaiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 02:02 PM   #392
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass
 
Bronc0guy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,912

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
It was the same problem they had in their previous runs
I think it's going to catch up with them this time around. Indiana is scoring way to easily inside.
Bronc0guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 02:05 PM   #393
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 19,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc0guy View Post
I think it's going to catch up with them this time around. Indiana is scoring way to easily inside.
Indiana is shooting the ball exceptionally well, and that probably won't be a trend, but yes, like last year, Miami has no inside answer. Good thing they signed Greg Oden!
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 02:06 PM   #394
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 19,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Miami is moving the ball very poorly, Indiana is moving it incredibly well
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 02:09 PM   #395
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass
 
Bronc0guy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,912

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Miami is moving the ball very poorly, Indiana is moving it incredibly well
Miami just looks like crap. No ball movement. None.
Bronc0guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 03:04 PM   #396
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
Lestat's Avatar
 
Say what again! I dare you!

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 9,815
Default

Indiana is the only team that is both big and physical enough to counter what Miami does and not be truly affected by it.
The Pacers can stay big and dare Miami to beat them.
Lestat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 04:07 PM   #397
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,396

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Good win by Indy, i think Miami wins Game 2 though.

Wade really sucks, 27 points on 12-18 shooting
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 04:10 PM   #398
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,657

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Bosh just stands out there and launches 3's. That is exactly what you want your PF to do.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 04:57 PM   #399
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer
 
NFLBRONCO's Avatar
 
Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Lafayette Colorado
Posts: 8,093
Default

ind 1-0 get all cocky media thinks it will be a series and Miami wins 4 straight.
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 05:31 PM   #400
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 19,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
Good win by Indy, i think Miami wins Game 2 though.

Wade really sucks, 27 points on 12-18 shooting
Oh Jesus Christ you are insufferable. No one said he sucks! He played well today, the team def did not. And bosh was ****
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:34 AM.


Denver Broncos