The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2013, 07:17 PM   #1
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Gene helping John figure out FA

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,666

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default Questions about today's game

I had to miss most of the 1st quarter of today's game for some community service event.

I thought I heard on the broadcast that Manning had to go into the locker room early for some undisclosed treatment but then heard nothing more. Is this true?

Who had the 1st fumble? I tuned in just before Mannings pic 6.

Also did Jags pull off a punt fake as well? I saw ours, they did not show any replays.

What was up with Ramierz's low snaps?
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2013, 07:20 PM   #2
MagicHef
Ring of Famer
 
MagicHef's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,309

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

1) No idea. Maybe he had to poop.
2) Bad snap
3) Yes, ran straight ahead into the pile, didn't get the first.
4) They weren't high enough.
MagicHef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:21 PM   #3
LRtagger
Ring of Famer
 
LRtagger's Avatar
 
CUT THAT MEAT

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,659

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Both fumbles were snaps. The first one was with Manning under center and the second was shotgun.

Jags tried a fake punt on their first possession and it was stuffed.

Manning got hit pretty hard a couple times and one was at the knee. He didnt miss any plays. Assuming his knee brace broke or something stupid like that.
LRtagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:21 PM   #4
Lolad
Ring of Famer
 
Fan

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,856

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I had to miss most of the 1st quarter of today's game for some community service event.

I thought I heard on the broadcast that Manning had to go into the locker room early for some undisclosed treatment but then heard nothing more. Is this true?

Who had the 1st fumble? I tuned in just before Mannings pic 6.

Also did Jags pull off a punt fake as well? I saw ours, they did not show any replays.

What was up with Ramierz's low snaps?
Manning got hit early, seemed like they tried to injure him went after his knees. Manning lost all fumbles due to Manny. They did not pull off the fake punt
Lolad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:22 PM   #5
bombay
Ring of Famer
 
bombay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: denver
Posts: 4,980
Default

Manning did go into the locker room during the first half. No one knew on the broadcast what it was for. They just caught him on camera coming back out.
bombay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:22 PM   #6
Action
Ring of Famer
 
Action's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,661

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolad View Post
Manning got hit early, seemed like they tried to injure him went after his knees. Manning lost all fumbles due to Manny. They did not pull off the fake punt
Manning said one of the fumbles was his fault (the one under centers).

Crazy how fans never entertain the possibly that Manning could be at fault.
Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:23 PM   #7
broncogary
Horse Player and Dimwit
 
broncogary's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 5,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I had to miss most of the 1st quarter of today's game for some community service event.

I thought I heard on the broadcast that Manning had to go into the locker room early for some undisclosed treatment but then heard nothing more. Is this true?

Who had the 1st fumble? I tuned in just before Mannings pic 6.

Also did Jags pull off a punt fake as well? I saw ours, they did not show any replays.

What was up with Ramierz's low snaps?
What did you do to get sentenced to community service?
broncogary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:24 PM   #8
bronco militia
Ring of Famer
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 24,244
Default

i think manning had to fix his knee brace after the low hit in the endzone
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:25 PM   #9
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY
 
TheChamp24's Avatar
 
The Legend

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Broncos Country
Posts: 5,433
Default

Honestly I'm shocked they didn't flag the Jags guy who went low on Manning. That is a textbook penalty from the new rules.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:27 PM   #10
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer
 
Gutless Drunk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,183

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
Honestly I'm shocked they didn't flag the Jags guy who went low on Manning. That is a textbook penalty from the new rules.
Only applies to Brady
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:29 PM   #11
Shananahan
Custom User Title
 
Shananahan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
Manning said one of the fumbles was his fault (the one under centers).

Crazy how fans never entertain the possibly that Manning could be at fault.
Even if one of the fumbles were due to Manning (and I'm not saying that's the case), I'd just blame it on his programming.
Shananahan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:29 PM   #12
bronco militia
Ring of Famer
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 24,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
Even if one of the fumbles were due to Manning (and I'm not saying that's the case), I'd blame his programming before I entertained the possibility that he could be at fault.
both snaps hit him in the hads...the 2nd one was tough, but it almost looked like he refused to jump on the ball
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:36 PM   #13
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 
Fun at the range MAR 2014

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 9,244

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
both snaps hit him in the hads...the 2nd one was tough, but it almost looked like he refused to jump on the ball
The fumbled shotgun he couldn't jump on it. When he lowered down to get the snap, his leg brace kept him from a fast reaction and his momentum was slowly backwards. You could easily tell that. Lol, refused to jump on the ball. I swear, some people I often wonder if they watch the games closely or are they just hammered and falling out of their chair and then coming in here trying to share what their drunken memory tells them........hahaha.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:38 PM   #14
bronco militia
Ring of Famer
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 24,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
The fumbled shotgun he couldn't jump on it. When he lowered down to get the snap, his leg brace kept him from a fast reaction and his momentum was slowly backwards. You could easily tell that. Lol, refused to jump on the ball. I swear, some people I often wonder if they watch the games closely or are they just hammered and falling out of their chair and then coming in here trying to share what their drunken memory tells them........hahaha.
i call it like i see it, homer
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:41 PM   #15
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Gene helping John figure out FA

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,666

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncogary View Post
What did you do to get sentenced to community service?


I Volunteered.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:42 PM   #16
Shananahan
Custom User Title
 
Shananahan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
both snaps hit him in the hads...the 2nd one was tough, but it almost looked like he refused to jump on the ball
Yeah, so the firmware in his hands probably needs updating.

What's your point?
Shananahan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:43 PM   #17
bronco militia
Ring of Famer
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 24,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
Yeah, so the firmware in his hands probably needs updating.

What's your point?
no idea...maybe it's hereditary (see 2013 eli manning)
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:43 PM   #18
broncogary
Horse Player and Dimwit
 
broncogary's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 5,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post


I Volunteered.
Plea bargain?
broncogary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:43 PM   #19
bombay
Ring of Famer
 
bombay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: denver
Posts: 4,980
Default

What you really want in a big scramble on the line is for your 37 year old QB to dive in. Preferably sticking his hands and head in.
bombay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:57 PM   #20
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Gene helping John figure out FA

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,666

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncogary View Post
Plea bargain?
Nope, just leading by example.

Hoping my kids see it as being a normal part of a productive life and are active in their community's when they are adults.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:59 PM   #21
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 22,294

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh
Default

Yeah good luck with that steven.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 08:08 PM   #22
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Gene helping John figure out FA

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,666

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Yeah good luck with that steven.
You mean, PRESIDENT Steven.

I am president of 2 organizations and a board member of a 3rd.

I am living the life of a super hot, super productive soccer mom but I am doing it without being super hot and with a physical disability. The upside is I get to hang with super hot soccer moms in one group and the downside is having to speak up and repeat myself to people who consider me a youngster and tell me to stay off their lawn in the other 2.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 08:09 PM   #23
Shananahan
Custom User Title
 
Shananahan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Hoping my kids see it as being a normal part of a productive life and are active in their community's when they are adults.
Don't sell them short, I'm sure they're already posting somewhere.
Shananahan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 08:14 PM   #24
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 22,294

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
You mean, PRESIDENT Steven.

I am president of 2 organizations and a board member of a 3rd.

I am living the life of a super hot, super productive soccer mom but I am doing it without being super hot and with a physical disability. The upside is I get to hang with super hot soccer moms in one group and the downside is having to speak up and repeat myself to people who consider me a youngster and tell me to stay off their lawn in the other 2.
So you are easentiallzy a mix of Dustin Hoffman as Rainman and the fatass be
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 08:15 PM   #25
spdirty
Ring of Famer
 
spdirty's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bailey
Posts: 14,461

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
Manning said one of the fumbles was his fault (the one under centers).

Crazy how fans never entertain the possibly that Manning could be at fault.
Never thought we were allowed to entertain that possibility.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:33 PM.


Denver Broncos