The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2013, 08:56 PM   #51
fankadeo
Rookie

oh noooooooooooooooooooo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
If you are going to kill a kid, make sure it's in a uterus. Otherwise people get all uppity about it.
awww cute you are trying to make some sort of political statement....clap clap clap
fankadeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:59 PM   #52
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:
If you are going to kill a kid, make sure it's in a uterus. Otherwise people get all uppity about it.
I agree!
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:07 PM   #53
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

https://soundcloud.com/mogulseeker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by extralife View Post
I don't think AP has any relationship with this kid. Which makes him a bit of a douche, given his Good Christian persona.

Not like any of that matters. The ****bag boyfriend should get the death penalty.
Interesting, didn't know that.

Who beats up a 2 year old? Weird people out there in this world.

Pretty much this.

Quote:
Not gonna lie... that's kind of a douchey post, no matter what your political persuasion is.

Last edited by Mogulseeker; 10-11-2013 at 09:20 PM..
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:12 PM   #54
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
Pretty much this.

Not gonna lie... that's kind of a douchey post, no matter what your political persuasion is.
Lol. Fetch me a beer frat boi.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:16 PM   #55
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:
great post dude you rock
Old 10-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #56
Natedogg
1st Amendment Protection

You givin' me a ride home Russell??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Travis Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
great post dude you rock
Natedogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:32 PM   #57
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
There was a story recently here in Chicago about a single mother who left an infant with 2 people who killed her infant because it made a mess or something she said she "didn't know they were heroin users" even though they were providing her with weed.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...cal&id=8269644

For about one year starting in the summer of 2008, Tkachik and Castillo would watch Swiontek's three children for days at a time. Both Tkachik and Castillo told police it would be difficult to reach Swiontek, who wouldn't pick up the children when she said she would. "Girl, I knew they were OK, you had them," Swiontek is quoted in court records as saying.

Castillo had agreed to watch Jada during the first week of June 2009. Tkachik was dealing marijuana, cocaine and heroin at the time. The couple picked up the girl, then completed a drug deal.

Tkachik, who testified against Castillo during her two-week trial last year, said Castillo beat Jada to death because she'd dumped a package of drink mix and spilled a container of syrup. Tkachik admitted he held the girl down while Castillo repeatedly struck her with a belt during a prolonged beating. Jada suffered skull fractures and received no medical care. Afterward, the couple tried to dispose of Jada's body by burning it, but Tkachik suffered severe burns instead. They encased the child's body in cement and dumped it in a rural LaPorte County swamp. Afterward, they fabricated a story that Jada had been abducted after being left alone in a car outside a gas station.
We had a story somewhat similar to this one but it involved the mother and her boyfriend. Dad had custody of the little 4 year old boy but mom won visitation finally and dad was forced to send the boy to her for a month. The kid would act up and the boyfriend began beating the boy, scalding him, all with the mother there and aware. The boy lay in bed dying for a couple of days and the mother and boyfriend left him there to go get married. When they came back he was dead. They took his body to one of the canyons and before burying him in a shallow grave took a hammer and smashed his face in so he couldn't be identified. Then called the police and said he'd wandered out of the house, he had a habit of doing that they said. They are still awaiting trial 3 1/2 years later.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:36 PM   #58
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY

The Legend

People want to execute this bastard, na. He deserves much worse than a quick and easy death. He needs to suffer...for a long time.
No parent should ever have to bury their child. It sickens, and disheartens me hearing these type of stories.
More should be brought up about child abuse. If anybody suspects it, report it. Don't be silent, or this could happen.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:02 PM   #59
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Condolences to all families and prayers for the poor baby who died so needlessly and far too soon and in such an awful way.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:17 PM   #60
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

I imagine child murderers are not looked at with much respect in prison. I bet there area lot of Vikings fans in those prisons as well. Have fun Mr. Patterson.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:02 AM   #61
Los Broncos
Broncos Country

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

Just sad, prayers to AP and family.

The dude who did this needs to pay with his life.
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 01:56 AM   #62
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Anyone who would beat a 2 year old to death isn't fit for life on this earth.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:18 AM   #63
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
I can only imagine your PM box after that one. How many of these life loving people wished death on you lol?
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:19 AM   #64
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
People want to execute this bastard, na. He deserves much worse than a quick and easy death. He needs to suffer...for a long time.
If it makes you feel any better, receiving a death penalty sentence in the US is anything but "quick and easy":

Death row inmates in the U.S. typically spend over a decade awaiting execution. Some prisoners have been on death row for well over 20 years.

During this time, they are generally isolated from other prisoners, excluded from prison educational and employment programs, and sharply restricted in terms of visitation and exercise, spending as much as 23 hours a day alone in their cells.

This raises the question of whether death row prisoners are receiving two distinct punishments: the death sentence itself, and the years of living in conditions tantamount to solitary confinement a severe form of punishment that may be used only for very limited periods for general-population prisoners.

Moreover, unlike general-population prisoners, even in solitary confinement, death-row inmates live in a state of constant uncertainty over when they will be executed. For some death row inmates, this isolation and anxiety results in a sharp deterioration in their mental status.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/time-death-row
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:08 AM   #65
spiralism
Pro Bowler

Fox MUST go

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon

South Dakota has the Death Penalty right? Stick that **** on death row getting reamed by the other prisoners for 20 years with nothing to look forward to except the lethal injection. Evil. Bastard.
spiralism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:25 AM   #66
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralism View Post
South Dakota has the Death Penalty right? Stick that **** on death row getting reamed by the other prisoners for 20 years with nothing to look forward to except the lethal injection. Evil. Bastard.
They do......but if you're on death row, you have no contact with the general pop.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:35 AM   #67
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
spare us
Ironic selective moral outrage. Let me show you it.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:16 AM   #68
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Ironic selective moral outrage. Let me show you it.
Oooooh abortion talk.

I'm in your boat and couldn't/wouldn't do it in MY life, BUT I recognize that it's a damn-near necessity to keep the crime rate from spiraling out of control in our current culture.

Obviously the normative solution is that everyone mans the **** up and learns to take responsibility for their actions and can be a solid provider financially, emotionally and educationally ("educationally" sounds retarded), but let's be real, that's not happening anytime soon.

There's my position.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 10:05 AM   #69
Kaylore
Greatest owner in Denver

6 AFCC's 2 SB's!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Oooooh abortion talk.

I'm in your boat and couldn't/wouldn't do it in MY life, BUT I recognize that it's a damn-near necessity to keep the crime rate from spiraling out of control in our current culture.

Obviously the normative solution is that everyone mans the **** up and learns to take responsibility for their actions and can be a solid provider financially, emotionally and educationally ("educationally" sounds retarded), but let's be real, that's not happening anytime soon.

There's my position.
Or, you know, wear a condom and avoid having to cut up an infant purely due to incovenience because legally it "isn't alive" because they are inside another person.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:51 PM   #70
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Or, you know, wear a condom and avoid having to cut up an infant purely due to incovenience because legally it "isn't alive" because they are inside another person.
I totally agree.

Unfortunately, the world we live in apparently isn't capable of that level of responsibility across the board.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:28 PM   #71
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

OMG here it goes again. A thread about a tragic child being beaten to death gets spun into a political thread thanks to those who just can't ****in resist. I swear, do some of you have nothing but GD politics on your mind 24/7. Ugh, that makes me sick.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 01:43 PM   #72
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
OMG here it goes again. A thread about a tragic child being beaten to death gets spun into a political thread thanks to those who just can't ****in resist. I swear, do some of you have nothing but GD politics on your mind 24/7. Ugh, that makes me sick.
You'll get over it.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:43 PM   #73
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
I agreed with your post and felt bad about contributing to it until I realized your only posts on this subject/thread are all off-topic and related to this side-political discussion.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:13 PM   #74
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

If this thread's derailment into politics continues, it's just a matter of time before it gets moved to the proper forum for an abortion debate. Just sayin'.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:22 PM   #75
go_broncos
Ring of Famer

49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Quote:
We don't like to kill animals..but happily eat them on a daily basis.
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote