The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2013, 01:28 PM   #26
colorado jones
Pro Bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
I hope CBS flexes the at KC game to the late game timeslot. I hate missing church for a Bronco game, but I won't miss a minute of that one.
I never would of guessed you were a religious man the way you post about the Nuggets in the NBA thread.

Praise Jesus.
colorado jones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:10 PM   #27
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlenBall View Post

"So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the 18th and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."
WhaaaWhaaaWhaatt??
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:11 PM   #28
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado jones View Post
I never would of guessed you were a religious man the way you post about the Nuggets in the NBA thread.

Praise Jesus.
He is a Republican. He practices religion but does not live by it....

ooooh shots fired!!
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote