The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2013, 04:44 PM   #1
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Default Gaffney's address to DC 9/11 truth conference now up

Watch Mhgaffney's 43 minute presentation at the 2013 DC 9/11 truth conference here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17y16...ature=youtu.be

The talks by the other speakers (Dick Gregory, Webster Tarpley, Wayne Madsen, Kevin Barrett etc) have also been posted:

http://www.dc911conference.com/
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2013, 05:03 PM   #2
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

On the same topic:

60 minutes video: 21st century con-men.

Much more interesting and less offensive.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:20 PM   #3
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Brit,

Although Mark's opinion and research on this topic might not be popular, why do you always gotta drag the dude through the mud like he's the smelly kid in class?
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:24 PM   #4
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Brit,

Although Mark's opinion and research on this topic might not be popular, why do you always gotta drag the dude through the mud like he's the smelly kid in class?
Because it not "research" it made up **** to promote his books and make money while taking advantage of those that lost folks on the day. I'm sure there are Carnies with more ethics.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:19 PM   #5
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Brit,

Req, Gaffney and the other marginal authors are con men of the worst kind and deeply despised by most 911 families for repeatedly twisting the knife with their conspiracy crap.

None are remotely qualified, their 'research is a farce and they are chronic liars......and they do smell bad.

Lose an 'extended family' member on 911 and watch Gaffney & Co try to make a buck from their grief with 'so called research' and you'll understand.

I challenged Gaffney years ago to come up with one piece of actionable proof that it was a conspiracy. Still waiting.
Old 10-16-2013, 06:27 PM   #6
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

This video makes it easy. You clowns don't even have to read! You can sit with a beer or your drug of choice and watch and listen -- just as you do with Faux and CNN!

So what's the problem?

The problem is you can't handle even one minute of reality talk without having a hissey fit. One minute of reality and your fragile world view starts to crumble. Your comfort zone starts to implode.

You react to save your ego based world view by lashing out.

Point of fact: If I had to live off my books I'd have starved long ago. Very few writers interested in telling the truth can subsist on their writing. It's a sad commentary on our ****ed up society and world.

MHG
Old 10-17-2013, 06:08 AM   #7
W*GS
Ring of Famer

St. gaffe has spoken.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 06:55 AM   #8
Meck77

I may not agree with Gaff's viewpoint here but I'll give him props for at least not hiding behind a screen name. He's not afraid to show his face or give out his real name and willing to stand up for what he believes in.

Best things W*gs can come up with is insults towards another man.

So who are you W*gs?

Last edited by Meck77; 10-17-2013 at 07:16 AM..
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:17 AM   #9
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
This video makes it easy. You clowns don't even have to read! You can sit with a beer or your drug of choice and watch and listen -- just as you do with Faux and CNN!

So what's the problem?

The problem is you can't handle even one minute of reality talk without having a hissey fit. One minute of reality and your fragile world view starts to crumble. Your comfort zone starts to implode.

You react to save your ego based world view by lashing out.

Point of fact: If I had to live off my books I'd have starved long ago. Very few writers interested in telling the truth can subsist on their writing. It's a sad commentary on our ****ed up society and world.

MHG
You've never answered my one, simple question. Given the parameters of the conspiracy that you believe exists (or existed), what is your estimate of how many Americans were involved and how many agencies did they represent? When you answer that, I'll watch your tape.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:28 AM   #10
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
I may not agree with Gaff's viewpoint here but I'll give him props for at least not hiding behind a screen name. He's not afraid to show his face or give out his real name and willing to stand up for what he believes in.
BFD.

What he believes in is bullshart.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:10 AM   #11
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
You've never answered my one, simple question. Given the parameters of the conspiracy that you believe exists (or existed), what is your estimate of how many Americans were involved and how many agencies did they represent? When you answer that, I'll watch your tape.
We are talking about a few hundred people. Some at key positions in the government (eg., NORAD, Pentagon, FAA and the White House), private contractors, members of the financial elite and US intelligence community, and very likely foreign intelligence agencies (more than one!).

Last edited by mhgaffney; 10-17-2013 at 12:06 PM..
Old 10-17-2013, 12:13 PM   #12
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Default the war on terror is a fraud

Check out this interview with the late film maker Aaron Russo -- who talks about his friend Nicholas Rockefeller -- who told him about 9/11 nearly a year before it happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9Wsb4qBckU

Last edited by mhgaffney; 10-17-2013 at 12:16 PM..
Old 10-17-2013, 12:39 PM   #13
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Who the heck is Aaron Russo?
Old 10-17-2013, 12:43 PM   #14
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Point of fact: If I had to live off my books I'd have starved long ago.
Wait, so just because you don't make a living off it somehow makes it acceptable? I could make a few extra bucks stealing and reselling fresh flowers from gravesites...I wouldn't make a living off it, but I would still be stealing from the dead and disrespecting their families.

I've asked this question before, and you never answered. You tell us you don't make a lot of money off this little hobby of yours...how muchoney DO you make? Do you donate any of it? How much?

Inquiring minds want to know, Gaff.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:02 PM   #15
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Wait, so just because you don't make a living off it somehow makes it acceptable? I could make a few extra bucks stealing and reselling fresh flowers from gravesites...I wouldn't make a living off it, but I would still be stealing from the dead and disrespecting their families.

I've asked this question before, and you never answered. You tell us you don't make a lot of money off this little hobby of yours...how muchoney DO you make? Do you donate any of it? How much?

Inquiring minds want to know, Gaff.
So what you are saying is that searching for the untold truth is unacceptable -- for reasons you never make clear.

Inquiring minds -- including the families of the victims -- know that the official 9/11 investigations were scams and cover ups. They and I want to know what really happened on 9/11 -- the why and who.

Slugs like you don't give a hoot.
Old 10-18-2013, 11:33 AM   #16
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

I met David Callahan at last month's 9/11 conference. Callahan is the former co-founder of SmartCeo Magazine. Callahan filed a FOIA with the SEC requesting all records pertaining to the SEC's post 9/11 investigation of insider trading.

Here is the letter he received. This document corroborates the conclusions I reached while researching/writing Black 9/11. MHG
Attached Images
File Type: gif FOIAresponseGIF1.gif (83.5 KB, 55 views)
Old 10-18-2013, 11:49 AM   #17
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Who is Aaron Russo?

He is the film producer who gave us this masterpiece...

Freedom to Fascism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKeaw7HPG04
Old 10-18-2013, 01:18 PM   #18
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Aaron Russo (February 14, 1943–August 24, 2007) was an American filmmaker, political activist, tax evader and charlatan. To the outside world, Russo was probably best known for producing the comedy classic Trading Places, the Janis Joplin biopic The Rose, and a number of other films in the 1980s. However, in later years online conspiracy cranks became fond of him, due in part to his shockingly bad income tax denial "documentary" America: Freedom to Fascism.
Old 10-18-2013, 04:33 PM   #19
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Is the 9/11 conference like a giant ComiCon for political crazies? Do you guys go dressed up as your favorite "sketchy group in the seamy underbelly of US politics" characters? Do you play 9/11 drinking games in your hotel rooms afterwards? I'm really curious as to what the mood is like at one of these conventions.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:57 PM   #20
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Is the 9/11 conference like a giant ComiCon for political crazies? Do you guys go dressed up as your favorite "sketchy group in the seamy underbelly of US politics" characters? Do you play 9/11 drinking games in your hotel rooms afterwards? I'm really curious as to what the mood is like at one of these conventions.
You are free to formulate your own opinion. I suggest you watch the videos of the various talks, first.

Wayne Madsen gave a good one. So did Webster Tarpley. Dick Gregory was pretty funny in a dark way.

MHG
Old 10-18-2013, 06:40 PM   #21
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Ratings have been disabled for this video.

nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 11:40 AM   #22
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

just as well. I could care less about ratings...
Old 10-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #23
frerottenextelway
█████

█████

Adopt-a-Bronco:
██

Quote:
So what you are saying is that searching for the untold truth is unacceptable -- for reasons you never make clear.

Inquiring minds -- including the families of the victims -- know that the official 9/11 investigations were scams and cover ups. They and I want to know what really happened on 9/11 -- the why and who.

Slugs like you don't give a hoot.
Out of dark curiosity, who do you believe killed JFK and what was the motive?
frerottenextelway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 10:01 PM   #24
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Surprising the Obama backers don't believe this since it is another attack on Bush. Oh wait, more like government and too many democrats would have to be in on it and we know democrats would be above such a thing.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 11:00 AM   #25
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frerottenextelway View Post
Out of dark curiosity, who do you believe killed JFK and what was the motive?
The same people who killed RFK, MLK and JFK Jr. The financial elite -- rather their minions.

The shooter from the grassy knoll confessed in the 1990s. James Files.

There is a great video about this -- Files on JFK. I will search for the link.

Here it is -- the best documentary ever made about the JFK assassination. MHG

http://www.amazon.com/Files-JFK-Inte.../dp/0979406315