The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2014, 06:42 PM   #1626
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 42,232

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Finkle strikes back!

On to Game 7
__________________
1991, 1992, 2009, 2016 Stanley Cup Champions. It's a Hockey Night in Pittsburgh!

SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 07:17 PM   #1627
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 10,688

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Congrats to the Pens on winning the series.

Rangers wont win Game 7, running out of gas.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 07:19 PM   #1628
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 42,232

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
Congrats to the Pens on winning the series.

Rangers wont win Game 7, running out of gas.
That's what you said when it was 3-1 and they didn't look like they had energy.

Reverse mojo? I like it.

Anyway, I am at peace either way. Either we will advance or Bylsma will get fired, which is long overdue. It might be better in fact if we lost, so Shero would be forced to get rid of his lover.
__________________
1991, 1992, 2009, 2016 Stanley Cup Champions. It's a Hockey Night in Pittsburgh!

SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 07:22 PM   #1629
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 10,688

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Nah, road teams rarely win Game 7's.

I'd be surprised if NY won.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 09:51 PM   #1630
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer
 
maher_tyler's Avatar
 
HoFer

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: ND
Posts: 7,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
That's what you said when it was 3-1 and they didn't look like they had energy.

Reverse mojo? I like it.

Anyway, I am at peace either way. Either we will advance or Bylsma will get fired, which is long overdue. It might be better in fact if we lost, so Shero would be forced to get rid of his lover.
I get what you're saying. When the Avs fired Sacco it was one of the best days in Avs franchise history. Except we weren't in the playoffs every year so it was worse. It's hard though to blame the coach with that much talent. Some of its on the players...starting with Fluery.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:24 PM   #1631
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 42,232

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Ducks are really bringing it in this 2nd period. You guys better stop the bleeding quick, 24.
__________________
1991, 1992, 2009, 2016 Stanley Cup Champions. It's a Hockey Night in Pittsburgh!

SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:26 PM   #1632
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
IndelibleScribe's Avatar
 
Commitment or Fear

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 23,408
Default

Damn, the Ducks are curb stomping LA right now.
Guess the Wildwing thing worked.
IndelibleScribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:32 PM   #1633
Enter The Dragon
Still Not A Playa
 
Enter The Dragon's Avatar
 
Football Jesus

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 1,660

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shane MF Ray!
Default

How the hell are they beating Quick so easily?
Enter The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:33 PM   #1634
24champ
Obi-Wan Phillips
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Nakatomi Plaza
Posts: 22,216

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandstarter
Default

What else is on? Jesus Christ.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:27 PM   #1635
socalorado
Ring of Famer
 
socalorado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,850
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
What else is on? Jesus Christ.
Enjoy.
socalorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 05:26 PM   #1636
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 42,232

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Rags Pens tied in the second.

At least half of me wants to lose.....I can't take another year of Bylsma
__________________
1991, 1992, 2009, 2016 Stanley Cup Champions. It's a Hockey Night in Pittsburgh!

SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 05:29 PM   #1637
24champ
Obi-Wan Phillips
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Nakatomi Plaza
Posts: 22,216

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandstarter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Rags Pens tied in the second.

At least half of me wants to lose.....I can't take another year of Bylsma
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 05:49 PM   #1638
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 42,232

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Rags 2 Pens 1. End 2nd

One more period till elimination.

GTFO Bylsma.
__________________
1991, 1992, 2009, 2016 Stanley Cup Champions. It's a Hockey Night in Pittsburgh!

SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:05 PM   #1639
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
IndelibleScribe's Avatar
 
Commitment or Fear

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 23,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Rags 2 Pens 1. End 2nd

One more period till elimination.

GTFO Bylsma.
This is almost as bad as watching Sacco coach. I feel for Pens fans.
IndelibleScribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:43 PM   #1640
24champ
Obi-Wan Phillips
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Nakatomi Plaza
Posts: 22,216

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandstarter
Default

Season is over for the Penguins. Sorry Socal.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:44 PM   #1641
Dedhed
Ring of Famer
 
Dedhed's Avatar
 
Fare thee well

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 12,564

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith
Default

Is SoCal on suicide watch?
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:45 PM   #1642
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 42,232

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Game. Thanks for blowing a 3-1 series lead and wasting another year of Sid and Geno's prime, Dan.

You're fired.

Congrats Finkle. Hank stood on his head these last three.
__________________
1991, 1992, 2009, 2016 Stanley Cup Champions. It's a Hockey Night in Pittsburgh!


Last edited by SoCalBronco; 05-13-2014 at 06:49 PM..
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:58 PM   #1643
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!
 
Ray Finkle's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 7,743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
Congrats to the Pens on winning the series.

Rangers wont win Game 7, running out of gas.
GTFO
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:59 PM   #1644
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 10,688

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Surprised they won, i have doubts they'll beat Boston or the Habs if they win game 7 (not happening)
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:08 PM   #1645
ShiftyEyedWaterboy
Ring of Famer
 
ShiftyEyedWaterboy's Avatar
 
RIP Mr. Hockey

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Littleton
Posts: 1,668

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Perna
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Game. Thanks for blowing a 3-1 series lead and wasting another year of Sid and Geno's prime, Dan.

You're fired.

Congrats Finkle. Hank stood on his head these last three.
Now you know how us Wings fans felt when we blew a 2-0 series lead to you guys in the SCF.

That was a weird 2 years for me. Grew up a Wings fan first, but the Pens have always been my second team. Have a ton of family in Harrisburg.

Yes, I realize its strange to be a fan of the Broncos and the Wings. Kinda like been a fan of the Yankees and the Patriots. When it came to hockey, my family in MI got to me before the fam in Denver could when I was young. Plus I went to WMU up there for awhile. So there you have it before you a-holes start trashing me.

Not sure who to root for now. Have a little cajun in me so Montreal I guess.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:18 PM   #1646
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..
 
Jekyll15Hyde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
Now you know how us Wings fans felt when we blew a 2-0 series lead to you guys in the SCF.

That was a weird 2 years for me. Grew up a Wings fan first, but the Pens have always been my second team. Have a ton of family in Harrisburg.

Yes, I realize its strange to be a fan of the Broncos and the Wings. Kinda like been a fan of the Yankees and the Patriots. When it came to hockey, my family in MI got to me before the fam in Denver could when I was young. Plus I went to WMU up there for awhile. So there you have it before you a-holes start trashing me.

Not sure who to root for now. Have a little cajun in me so Montreal I guess.
No time like the present to stop rooting for the wings. It will take some time for the stench to wear off though
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:36 PM   #1647
ShiftyEyedWaterboy
Ring of Famer
 
ShiftyEyedWaterboy's Avatar
 
RIP Mr. Hockey

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Littleton
Posts: 1,668

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Perna
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll15Hyde View Post
No time like the present to stop rooting for the wings. It will take some time for the stench to wear off though
Sorry man, I'm a fan for life.

We're declining a bit for now, I won't deny it, but I still have faith. Holland is arguably the best GM in sports. 4 cups and the playoffs every year since he's been GM. We'll be good as long as he's around. I still love Babcock too. He seems to be leaving his options open when it comes to other coaching jobs but I don't think its imminent that he's leaving.

Oh, and what's the streak now? 23 years straight in the playoffs? Damn impressive
ShiftyEyedWaterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:44 PM   #1648
Bronco X
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,113
Default

I see the face of the Minnesota Wild franchise, Matt Cooke, is back at it:

Bronco X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:51 PM   #1649
ShiftyEyedWaterboy
Ring of Famer
 
ShiftyEyedWaterboy's Avatar
 
RIP Mr. Hockey

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Littleton
Posts: 1,668

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Perna
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco X View Post
I see the face of the Minnesota Wild franchise, Matt Cooke, is back at it:

Brutal

And WTF "PalatableCourageousAfricanwildcat"?
ShiftyEyedWaterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:51 PM   #1650
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!
 
Ray Finkle's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 7,743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
Surprised they won, i have doubts they'll beat Boston or the Habs if they win game 7 (not happening)
Keep rooting against them, please.
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:45 AM.


Denver Broncos