The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2013, 08:22 AM   #601
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjolras View Post
I have no idea why the Avs have so much trouble with Edmonton, but the game last night was super entertaining. McKinnon's pass will be on the Avs highlight reel at the end of the year for sure.
It was sweet sweet redemption... they OWNED us.
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:23 AM   #602
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
That was a disappointing game.

And yeah, they should put a bounty on Emery.

"I'd like to place a personal bounty on the head of Ray Emery. He's the goalie and chief punk on that Philadelphia team."
I got five on it!
Old 12-20-2013, 08:26 AM   #603
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Kings destroy the Sharks last night.

Next up, Avalanche.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:17 AM   #604
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post

Next up, Avalanche.
still mad about us beating you earlier :-)
Old 12-20-2013, 10:01 AM   #605
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:11 AM   #606
Kaylore
Anybody want a peanut?

Go Avs!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Quote:

Next up, Avalanche.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:21 AM   #607
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
You beat all of our teams earlier. Now, not so much. 1st to 6th in conference and 8th is only 2 points behind the Avs.

I will give the Avs still a ton of kudos from last year and their 47 points would be 3rd place in the ****ty Eastern Conference.

That being said, GO DUCKS! Detroit got b**** slapped and I expect some of the same @ Devils and @ Capitals. Possibly sweep with @ Islanders but with back to back on road, that is tough. That being said, those sucktards scored with 22 seconds to go in the 3rd to get to overtime and then win it when Lovejoy bounced one off of Perry's skate to lose their one of only two games at home. REVENGE!
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:48 AM   #608
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
You beat all of our teams earlier. Now, not so much. 1st to 6th in conference and 8th is only 2 points behind the Avs.

I will give the Avs still a ton of kudos from last year and their 47 points would be 3rd place in the ****ty Eastern Conference.

That being said, GO DUCKS! Detroit got b**** slapped and I expect some of the same @ Devils and @ Capitals. Possibly sweep with @ Islanders but with back to back on road, that is tough. That being said, those sucktards scored with 22 seconds to go in the 3rd to get to overtime and then win it when Lovejoy bounced one off of Perry's skate to lose their one of only two games at home. REVENGE!
Is it odd? When I open up NHL.com first two things I look for... avs win? Detroit lose? :-)

The avs are learning how to win.our offense is inconsistent, our d lacks, goaltending has been spotty we need to get two of those three fixed or its gonna be a long second half for us.

LA is on fire. I'll make sure I bring my extinguisher.
Old 12-20-2013, 01:07 PM   #609
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjolras View Post
I have no idea why the Avs have so much trouble with Edmonton, but the game last night was super entertaining. McKinnon's pass will be on the Avs highlight reel at the end of the year for sure.
They match up well with us. Both teams play similar styles.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 02:54 PM   #610
BroncoLifer
Living the Dream

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

All charges against Varlamov dropped:

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_24...es-against-him
BroncoLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 03:21 PM   #611
Bronco X
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoLifer View Post
All charges against Varlamov dropped:

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_24...es-against-him
Well I refused to assume based on one accusation that Varlamov was an obviously guilty woman beater, so this news is a relief. I got flamed by a poster here for not assuming Varlamov was obviously guilty, so this must be terrible news to that guy. My condolences.
Bronco X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 04:45 PM   #612
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
They came flying out of the gates this season, but have come back to earth recently.

There's going to be a big lull in the season with the Olympics, that's going to affect the second half of the season for some teams.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:45 PM   #613
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Old 12-21-2013, 06:13 AM   #614
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
They came flying out of the gates this season, but have come back to earth recently.

There's going to be a big lull in the season with the Olympics, that's going to affect the second half of the season for some teams.
Hopefully we can get tanguay back. I think the break could help us. Gonna be a lot of games crammed in there. Atleast as avs fans things are looking up. It would be disappointing not to make the playoffs, atleast we have something to root for.
Old 12-21-2013, 06:20 AM   #615
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco X View Post
Well I refused to assume based on one accusation that Varlamov was an obviously guilty woman beater, so this news is a relief. I got flamed by a poster here for not assuming Varlamov was obviously guilty, so this must be terrible news to that guy. My condolences.
Some posters are so naive on how the world works. Just because the charges were dropped doesn't mean her claim didn't happen. I seem to recall a certain super star just recently declaring his innocence to the world.... Von miller, how'd that turn out? Still butthurt about that huh?

Last edited by Broncos_OTM; 12-21-2013 at 06:26 AM..
Old 12-21-2013, 06:48 AM   #616
Bronco X
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Some posters are so naive on how the world works. Just because the charges were dropped doesn't mean her claim didn't happen. I seem to recall a certain super star just recently declaring his innocence to the world.... Von miller, how'd that turn out? Still butthurt about that huh?
Listen, this is the last word I have to say about this to the likes of you. I am not making assumption of guilt or innocence. You are making an assumption of guilt. I know what I don't know. You live under a delusion that you can make determinations of guilt based on circumstantial information reported by the media. And you think I'm the one who is naive about the way the world works? All I can say to you is, good luck with that buddy.
Bronco X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 08:13 AM   #617
BaltimoreBronco
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Any Caps fans on this board by any chance? Ovie with his 400th goal last night and we beat the obnoxious Hurricanes to top it off!
BaltimoreBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 09:06 AM   #618
Hercules Rockefeller
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreBronco View Post
Any Caps fans on this board by any chance? Ovie with his 400th goal last night and we beat the obnoxious Hurricanes to top it off!
I root for 8 at this point, tough to still root for the team no matter what the record is with an inept GM and an owner who won't hold him accountable.
Hercules Rockefeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 11:04 AM   #619
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:

no kidding. Perry and Getzlaf will be gonzo and Canada will be there to the Gold Medal round so more time gone. At least Selanne is finally playing some offense with 4 points in 3 games....after going scoreless in 16 games!

Oh, Ducks take their 7th in a row with an OT win vs Devils (as predicted). I believe they have already played their 26th road game of the season (Most in the league) and have the best record at home so it should only get better.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:01 PM   #620
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

Quote:

Next up, Avalanche.

Quote:
It has nothing to do with naivete. Some people belief that when a person is not convicted of a crime then that is the end of it.
Personal beliefs or moral ones have nothing to do with the law.
Most always jump to the conclusion that because a person is accused then they must be guilty. Whether guilty or not is irrelevant if you can't prove it in court.

Innocent people get accused and convicted all the time. Guilty people get away all the time.
But if the accusations are not proven with evidence then hush and move on.
Attempting to condemn someone on the basis of some moral argument is ridiculous. It holds no merit in the court of law.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:03 PM   #621
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

The young lady brought her story to light in the media. Most likely paid arraingment to put a lid on it. Well never know. I have my opinion and last time I checked I was entitled to it. Your condescending attitude, snide remarks can't change that. Remember you came at me dawg. Not vice versa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco X View Post
Listen, this is the last word I have to say about this to the likes of you. I am not making assumption of guilt or innocence. You are making an assumption of guilt. I know what I don't know. You live under a delusion that you can make determinations of guilt based on circumstantial information reported by the media. And you think I'm the one who is naive about the way the world works? All I can say to you is, good luck with that buddy.
Old 12-21-2013, 01:05 PM   #622
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Nice 7 game win streak for the Pens.....and a 10 game point streak for Sid. I'm impressed how we are battling thru a slew of injuries....especially on defense. Maatta had a scare but was able to come back. Looking forward to getting Martin and Scuds back in the next few weeks. Still no timetable for Geno. Allegedly day to day but has missed a few already.

Last edited by SoCalBronco; 12-21-2013 at 01:07 PM..
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:14 PM   #623
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post

It has nothing to do with naivete. Some people belief that when a person is not convicted of a crime then that is the end of it.
Personal beliefs or moral ones have nothing to do with the law.
Most always jump to the conclusion that because a person is accused then they must be guilty. Whether guilty or not is irrelevant if you can't prove it in court.

Innocent people get accused and convicted all the time. Guilty people get away all the time.
But if the accusations are not proven with evidence then hush and move on.
Attempting to condemn someone on the basis of some moral argument is ridiculous. It holds no merit in the court of law.
The case was dropped because lack of evidence. His word against hers. SHE WAS bruised and beat up. That is undeniable for me that is all that's needed.. there are a lot more guilty men walking free. Why, lack off evidence.

How many innocent people do you know personally falsely found guilty? I can't name one. Off the top of my head, I can name one person that has had his trial overturned. The boxer hurricane.
Old 12-21-2013, 01:52 PM   #624
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

I always know when the other team is about to score. Usually on broken plays in the D zone and can't ever seem to get the puck out. Def the biggest annoyance I have of the Avs.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:59 PM   #625
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by maher_tyler View Post
I always know when the other team is about to score. Usually on broken plays in the D zone and can't ever seem to get the puck out. Def the biggest annoyance I have of the Avs.
Pretty bad we can't even get the PP out of our zone. Playing from behind is gonnna be rough today