The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2014, 12:00 AM   #1
Jesterhole
Ring of Famer

Ridin' the McFailboat...

Default Stupid KFC getting owned

This is a JJ Watt highlight, but it shows the Cheaps #1 pick getting destroyed, so it's worth 8 seconds.

http://gfycat.com/SneakyDisgustingFoxhound
Jesterhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2014, 06:53 AM   #2
v2micca
Ring of Famer

JJ Watt makes a lot of linemen look bad.
v2micca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:13 AM   #3
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

It's still funny because he was the first overall pick in the draft and he's playing right tackle.

So whenever I see stuff like this:

I like to imagine this

Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:21 AM   #4
pricejj
jungle

^ The guy in the middle with his arms folded is the only one with a modicum of sense.
pricejj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:23 AM   #5
crush17
orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
^ The guy in the middle with his arms folded is the only one with a modicum of sense.
I love that .gif so much.
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:27 AM   #6
Jesterhole
Ring of Famer

Ridin' the McFailboat...

Ya, it's crazy to me how hit or miss talent evaluation can be. I mean, if you can pick ANY player in the draft to start off, how can you not pick an immediate impact player? How can they pick a guy that struggles so badly, when Clady, who was far from the #1 pick, steps in day one and dominates.

We all love to dog on the Cheaps, but at the end of the day they are a professional organization spending millions of dollars and thousands of man hours trying to get it right, and they still whiff big time. Happens to everyone I suppose.
Jesterhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:49 AM   #7
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

All Fischer has to do is stop Watt from flowing to the RB and hold that block for maybe 1 second (Fisher doesn't even have to move Watt, just stop Watt from moving to the play, if that makes sense). I think Fisher is going to be fine but that play just shows how big, strong and fast Watt is.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 08:03 AM   #8
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
I love that .gif so much.
Me too. It has every stereotype of Chief fans captured perfectly; Fat, mullets, people with mobility issues likely tied to complications due to type 2 diabetes, more fat, cheering for something that really is kind of lame but they live in KC and are Chief fans so they don't know any better, the one guy who knows better, who not-so-coincidentally looks like he is one of the few who doesn't have bacon and meth for Breakfast - It has everything.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 08:05 AM   #9
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesterhole View Post
Ya, it's crazy to me how hit or miss talent evaluation can be. I mean, if you can pick ANY player in the draft to start off, how can you not pick an immediate impact player? How can they pick a guy that struggles so badly, when Clady, who was far from the #1 pick, steps in day one and dominates.

We all love to dog on the Cheaps, but at the end of the day they are a professional organization spending millions of dollars and thousands of man hours trying to get it right, and they still whiff big time. Happens to everyone I suppose.
1. As a Jr., Clady was a consensus 1st team All-American playing for a top 10 college program against top college competition, after being selected as a 2nd and 3rd team All-American the previous two years.

2. As a Jr., Fisher was 3rd team MAC.
pricejj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:47 AM   #10
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I heard the Chiefs Defense are having their rectums pre-stretched for the games against the Broncos offense, 2014.

I thought the Chiefs were stupid, but this is really planning ahead.
B-Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 12:33 PM   #11
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
I mentioned that when we saw the gif right after the draft. These are season ticket holders and front office yahoos who knew they were on tv and had to show their enthusiasm for a stretch of a pick. It is like watching North Koreans fake crying over their dead leader for hours until they are no longer asked to mourn. You have mullet man right in the middle representing all of the fan base and if you look closely to the right side, a lady probably around 60 is clapping but her neck is resting on her shoulder. Unattractive women and top it off with the best stereotype of the one black guy and he looks to possibly have DI-A-BETUS Very odd looking group but I wouldn't expect anything more.

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 08-01-2014 at 12:36 PM..
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 12:38 PM   #12
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Woah, easy there. TheRev might get a little mad you posted this. After all, he was the *best pick* and *best OL* in that class according to him. DERP.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 08:08 PM   #13
KipCorrington25
Free Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I mentioned that when we saw the gif right after the draft. These are season ticket holders and front office yahoos who knew they were on tv and had to show their enthusiasm for a stretch of a pick. It is like watching North Koreans fake crying over their dead leader for hours until they are no longer asked to mourn. You have mullet man right in the middle representing all of the fan base and if you look closely to the right side, a lady probably around 60 is clapping but her neck is resting on her shoulder. Unattractive women and top it off with the best stereotype of the one black guy and he looks to possibly have DI-A-BETUS Very odd looking group but I wouldn't expect anything more.
It's basically the cream of the crop from Chiefs Planet in that GIF... you'd really hate to see the ones not camera worthy...
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 08:16 PM   #14
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Woah, easy there. TheRev might get a little mad you posted this. After all, he was the *best pick* and *best OL* in that class according to him. DERP.
...and he ended up being taken first overall.

Are you retarded?
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 06:08 AM   #15
Arkie
Ring of Famer

Say 'what' again, I dare you

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Look at the upper right about an inch from the edge of the GIF. Pop goes the weasel!
Arkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 11:07 AM   #16
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
Look at the upper right about an inch from the edge of the GIF. Pop goes the weasel!
Player's brother or old man's son hitting on the white woman with the big butt. Stereotype still exist but good find. He does look too normal for the group.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 04:16 PM   #17
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
...and he ended up being taken first overall.

Are you retarded?
So was Tim Couch, dip****.
Old 08-02-2014, 05:10 PM   #18
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I'll raise you the BEST F%&$ING PLAYER IN THE DRAFT Jamarcus Russell.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 09:30 PM   #19
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Tim Couch wasn't terrible, he wasn't in the best situation to be drafted into.

Ofcourse, his draft status was also aided by playing in an offense 5-6 years ahead of its time. I have some Kentucky cutups against a couple teams from 97 and 98. Great offense. There probably wasn't a single Div 1-A team out of the 120 teams who had a smaller playbook than Kentucky but they were so good at what they did and dressed it up with different formations and some different tags, it made it seem much more sophisticated than reality. For 10 years, the Mesh route was possibly the most popular pass play in football until recently when it has fallen out of favor a little bit. Their practice methods were also pretty revolutionary for the time, especially with the whole stretching and running gassers are a waste of time thing. The way they got every roster QB to throw a pass in every pattern in their offense against a zone in 15 mins was also great for QB development. Nobody back then had 5 QBs involved in a same drill at once.

That was also the time where they were one out of only 3 or 4 teams in the country (Purdue with Tiller and LaTech with Crowton) that had a very advanced screen game.

Go Canes!

Last edited by SoCalBronco; 08-02-2014 at 10:57 PM..
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 10:41 PM   #20
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Thanks for the lesson in history, SoCal.