The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2013, 01:46 PM   #376
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
That's what fans do. Policing it does nothing. I haven't once said to cut or trade him from the very first day his drama started but you assume i want him gone. Thats an overreaction to me. Saying hes an idiot doesnt mean i want him gone. Weve had quite a few stupid players. Will have more in the future. I have been saying he's an immature idiot and That part keeps getting proved right.
I have never disagreed with you of him being immature. As a matter of fact, my description of his mistakes have BEEN immature. So I guess both of us are right.

But that's what it is...IMMATURE. People learn, people grow, people fix mistakes. Ya'll need to stop treating these football players as nonhumans. They are, just like everyone else. And they **** up, just like many of us have in our lives no matter how stupid it is.

As I said, perspective. If he's truly someone that might not be on the Broncos, it won't be because of his **** ups in a 2-3 month period. It will be because he will show this time and time again throughout years of career.

My point can't be proven right now. All I can do is wait and see just like everyone else...but my guess is that in by the time we play the colts and redskins, everyone will be on his nuts again. And by December/January, all his traffic tickets will mean nothing as long as they're taken care of.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:48 PM   #377
broncogary
Horse Player and Dimwit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
That is the violation date. The warrant, is currently active per that article.
You don't think he could have taken care of it before it became a warrant?
broncogary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:49 PM   #378
Action

Quote:
How can we discuss this with you if you only think its been 2-3 months he's been screwing up? Do you realize the suspension is for something before these last few months? That's means its more than 2-3 months. He didnt just fail drug tests last couple months. That happened a while ago. As did those tickets he failed to pay for to even bring a warrant in August. Repurcussions might be happening these last couple months, but the stupidity has last longer.
Yes, that what I meant. The repercussions have been happening the past couple months. You can't expect someone to change and fix themselves without any repercussions. So I say 2-3 months, because that's the period where **** really hit the fan and he's had to pay for his immature mistakes.

You really shouldn't question me on the timeline or of any of his **** ups...I'm pretty well versed in them. There's other people in this thread that believe he's been arrested multiple times...don't get that mixed with me.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:49 PM   #379
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncogary View Post
There is no warrant.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #380
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncogary View Post
Oh I absolutely do, I was saying per that article the warrant was active and the violation was much earlier. As we all know now, he took care of it so it's a moot point.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #381
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
I have never disagreed with you of him being immature. As a matter of fact, my description of his mistakes have BEEN immature. So I guess both of us are right.

But that's what it is...IMMATURE. People learn, people grow, people fix mistakes. Ya'll need to stop treating these football players as nonhumans. They are, just like everyone else. And they **** up, just like many of us have in our lives no matter how stupid it is.

As I said, perspective. If he's truly someone that might not be on the Broncos, it won't be because of his **** ups in a 2-3 month period. It will be because he will show this time and time again throughout years of career.

My point can't be proven right now. All I can do is wait and see just like everyone else...but my guess is that in by the time we play the colts and redskins, everyone will be on his nuts again. And by December/January, all his traffic tickets will mean nothing as long as they're taken care of.
Were not that far off in the thinking. You just seem to have a little more faith that he can maintain life than I do right now. I think the extremes some people bring(go broncos) on both sides kinda mush our points.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:51 PM   #382
DenverBound
Thanks for the memories

This one's for Pat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
I don't understand why you guys do it with this guy. He's obviously a ****ing idiot. Why participate in his Special Olympics?
DenverBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:52 PM   #383
Action

Quote:
Oh I absolutely do, I was saying per that article the warrant was active and the violation was much earlier. As we all know now, he took care of it so it's a moot point.
And that's what I said YESTERDAY when the article came out. He could easily have had lawyers on his already, but it just taken time to get papers processed.

I'm not sure what the sources were for the original article either...but sounds like someone was desperate for some views.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:52 PM   #384
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Yes, that what I meant. The repercussions have been happening the past couple months. You can't expect someone to change and fix themselves without any repercussions. So I say 2-3 months, because that's the period where **** really hit the fan and he's had to pay for his immature mistakes.

You really shouldn't question me on the timeline or of any of his **** ups...I'm pretty well versed in them. There's other people in this thread that believe he's been arrested multiple times...don't get that mixed with me.
Ya I read it as you were only counting his immaturity in this 2-3 month window. My bad.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:53 PM   #385
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBound View Post
I don't understand why you guys do it with this guy. He's obviously a ****ing idiot. Why participate in his Special Olympics?
When the only thing you can really resort to is name calling instead of discussing the topic at hand, I'm not sure I'd be the one participating in a form of "Special Olympics"
Old 09-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #386
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Couldn't find my waders to read every post, but just in case it was missed.

Both District Attorney and county court confirm NO arrest warrant.
@VicLombardi

https://twitter.com/VicLombardi/stat...10168245510145
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #387
Action

Quote:
Ya I read it as you were only counting his immaturity in this 2-3 month window. My bad.
It's all good. His immaturity is obviously a characteristic of his as a person up to this point in his life. But **** has really hit the fan for him in the past 2-3 months. It's when people still do stupid **** time and time again AFTER **** hits the fan time and time again that should cause some concern...over periods of a year..2 years...and even THAT! Just look at Brandon Marshall.

I am not saying Von Miller won't ever commit another traffic violation, I'm just saying he'll probably take care of it next time and at this point, he probably has a team of lawyers to handle his ****.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:57 PM   #388
DarkHorse30
Smith Rules

Adopt-a-Bronco:
wolf pot roast

Quote:

Action might be the best ignore addition I have ever had, dude is just a trolling vagina.
Are you a fisherman, a sexist, or a bigot.....I can't decide. I agree that the way to deal with those you disagree with is trash them on a personal level. Don't just agree to disagree - CALL them NAMES!!!

I also agree with those that think this whole suspension and freakout session by some whiny orangemaners is overblown. Goodell should back off the suspensions and concentrate on better helmets.
DarkHorse30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:58 PM   #389
lolcopter

Quote:
It's when people still do stupid **** time and time again AFTER **** hits the fan time and time again that should cause some concern...
Hallelujah I think we're making progress itt
Old 09-12-2013, 01:59 PM   #390
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHorse30 View Post
Are you a fisherman, a sexist, or a bigot.....I can't decide. I agree that the way to deal with those you disagree with is trash them on a personal level. Don't just agree to disagree - CALL them NAMES!!!

I also agree with those that think this whole suspension and freakout session by some whiny orangemaners is overblown. Goodell should back off the suspensions and concentrate on better helmets.
Goodell won't ever back off suspensions. This guy loves flexing his guns as much as one would if they had a 10 incher.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:00 PM   #391
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
Hallelujah I think we're making progress itt
That's the message I've been pushing this whole time...kind falls under the whole "perspective" thing. So there has been no progress in my end other than better explaining my thoughts to you guys.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #392
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:

He posts pictures of women putting tampons in (then aptly changes the picture to just a tampon), carries on about women being on their periods, etc. and I am the sexist and/or bigot for calling him a vagina?

Okie dokie. I do fish though.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:02 PM   #393
Action

lolcopter...you're really going to neg rep me for post #368 and call me an idiot? For that post?
Old 09-12-2013, 02:02 PM   #394
DarkHorse30
Smith Rules

Adopt-a-Bronco:
wolf pot roast

Cowherd opined this morning that Goodell maybe should adopt the NBA strategy for potheads - which is nothing.

I concur.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:05 PM   #395
DarkHorse30
Smith Rules

Adopt-a-Bronco:
wolf pot roast

Quote:
He posts pictures of women putting tampons in (then aptly changes the picture to just a tampon), carries on about women being on their periods, etc. and I am the sexist and/or bigot for calling him a vagina?

I did not see the pictures that you are referencing.

Calling a poster "a trolling vagina" in a post makes you look like you lost the arguement, and resorted to being a whinybaby....just saying.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:05 PM   #396
Action

Quote:

I post no picture of women putting tampons on. That would be a very inaccurate description of the original picture to prove your point.

You calling me a vagina has no real point or weight because it doesn't mean anything.

When I say, you act like women going through their menstrual cycles with your reactions...I'm actually getting a point across...which was obviously true. I think we can all agree you and a few others over react quite a bit...it just happens to remind me of females on their periods. You get cramps...I get it...you're irritated. Don't blame Von Miller.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:06 PM   #397
Action

Quote:
Cowherd opined this morning that Goodell maybe should adopt the NBA strategy for potheads - which is nothing.

I concur.
2nd.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:28 PM   #398
Drunken.Broncoholic

One thing I find interesting is they said he could attend meetings work out be at broncos facility etc. If he is doing this, and was there in preseason, how is he getting there? The broncos know he has a suspended license. Has someone been driving him there or is he driving himself? Is it follow the law while the broncos are looking, don't follow it when they aren't? Seems to me if he gets rides to the facility yet drives himself away from the team he knows he's doing wrong.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:35 PM   #399
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
One thing I find interesting is they said he could attend meetings work out be at broncos facility etc. If he is doing this, and was there in preseason, how is he getting there? The broncos know he has a suspended license. Has someone been driving him there or is he driving himself? Is it follow the law while the broncos are looking, don't follow it when they aren't? Seems to me if he gets rides to the facility yet drives himself away from the team he knows he's doing wrong.
You can get permission to drive to/from work even if you have a suspended license.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:46 PM   #400
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
You can get permission to drive to/from work even if you have a suspended license.
Oh ya that's true. Duh.