The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2013, 06:52 PM   #351
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,613

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
There is nothing to say. Because I will heavily bump this thread when he comes back and throughout the year when ya'll are on Von's nuts again.

I have answered my own questions and fail to grasp the obvious?

The obvious is already grasped, you just fail to understand perspective and over-reaction.
You keep talking about this perspective thing like you have any... WHAT THE **** is your perspective. Wait don't answer that. Instead of you getting me upset with your ignorance I'm gonna put you on ignore. I can't even fathom how dumb you truly are
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:53 PM   #352
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post


This is the type of news that would never come out....but given Von's situation it is.

Probably already has a lawyer on it...

March 22.

March 22,2012. The warrant is ongoing. When do you think this lawyer "got on it"? Last year or last week?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #353
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,613

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

per·spec·tive
a. A view or vista.
b. A mental view or outlook: "It is useful occasionally to look at the past to gain a perspective on the present"...
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:56 PM   #354
DenverBound
Thanks for the memories
 
DenverBound's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat!

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,014
Default

Can everyone just stop quoting anything action says? He'll go away.

Stop feeding him.
DenverBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:59 PM   #355
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBound View Post
Can everyone just stop quoting anything action says? He'll go away.

Stop feeding him.
I'm on board with that. You'd think he wouldve been humbled a tiny bit after just another active warrant has been reported. Denial looks like a big bag of mashed up azzholes.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:06 PM   #356
Rabb
No Luca, No!
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,715

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncogary View Post
That was 2012, a year and a half ago.
That is the violation date. The warrant, is currently active per that article.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:10 PM   #357
DenverBroncosJM
Post here Vine
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: California
Posts: 1,128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
Another over reaction.

The warrant could easily have been in the process of being dealt with by lawyers, but it takes a while for things to get processed in southern california.
Ah I see falling back on your vast knowledge of California's court system... FYI it doesn't take 18 months to have warrant issued.
DenverBroncosJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:52 PM   #358
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,899
Default

It's up to Von. He's the one to lose potential millions. We're just fans. We shall see if he gets his **** together.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:15 PM   #359
Action
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I'm on board with that. You'd think he wouldve been humbled a tiny bit after just another active warrant has been reported. Denial looks like a big bag of mashed up azzholes.
No, I didn't. At this point, it's just time to let things play out.

Like I said, it's only a matter of time before you guys are on his nuts again. If not, you're going to look like an idiot for being mad over some traffic tickets.

So you've already lost for showing female characteristics of overreacting.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:18 PM   #360
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
No, I didn't. At this point, it's just time to let things play out.

Like I said, it's only a matter of time before you guys are on his nuts again. If not, you're going to look like an idiot for being mad over some traffic tickets.

So you've already lost for showing female characteristics of overreacting.

I've never fallen off. He's the best football player we got(sans manning) But I can see he's an idiot too. I've never once said to cut or trade him.

The hilarity of it is the over reactions you're giving people about over reacting. Assuming I don't want him on the team is just that.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 09-12-2013 at 01:21 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:18 PM   #361
Action
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
You keep talking about this perspective thing like you have any... WHAT THE **** is your perspective. Wait don't answer that. Instead of you getting me upset with your ignorance I'm gonna put you on ignore. I can't even fathom how dumb you truly are
Perspective... meaning, how serious will these traffic tickets be down the line?

You can't fathom how truly dumb I am, yet you have people running around with their panties on their head talking about his career being over...when you have players across the league that have done things much worse than Von Miller with ginormous contracts.

Over some traffic tickets.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:19 PM   #362
Rabb
No Luca, No!
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,715

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I've never fallen off. His the best football player we got. But I can see he's an idiot too. I've never once said to cut or trade him.
No no, you have it all wrong. You can't find any flaw with him if you're a fan. I mean, I used to think he was my favorite player as well but I guess not!

Action might be the best ignore addition I have ever had, dude is just a trolling vagina.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:20 PM   #363
Action
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I've never fallen off. He's the best football player we got. But I can see he's an idiot too. I've never once said to cut or trade him.

The hilarity of it is the over reactions you're giving people about over reacting.
The over reactions I've given people?

Look at all the clowns running around about his recent orange county warrant...
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:21 PM   #364
Action
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
No no, you have it all wrong. You can't find any flaw with him if you're a fan. I mean, I used to think he was my favorite player as well but I guess not!

Action might be the best ignore addition I have ever had, dude is just a trolling vagina.
Yeah, because that's exactly what I've said...you can't find any flaw in him.

How many of you can't read?

Most of you responding to me are no smarter than what you claim Von Miller to be.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:24 PM   #365
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
The over reactions I've given people?

Look at all the clowns running around about his recent orange county warrant...
That's what fans do. Policing it does nothing. I haven't once said to cut or trade him from the very first day his drama started but you assume i want him gone. Thats an overreaction to me. Saying hes an idiot doesnt mean i want him gone. Weve had quite a few stupid players. Will have more in the future. I have been saying he's an immature idiot and That part keeps getting proved right.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:25 PM   #366
lolcopter
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
yet you have people running around with their panties on their head talking about his career being over...
Except nobody outside of go_broncos is doing that, not even close

Quote:
when you have players across the league that have done things much worse than Von Miller with ginormous contracts
Cool story bro. How many of them are currently serving a six game suspension for drugs?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:29 PM   #367
lolcopter
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
How many of you can't read?
You, apparently.

We, as fans of the Denver Broncos, are concerned at Von Miller's uncanny ability to remain out of trouble in light of him currently serving a six game suspension. The off the field blunders lead us to believe he may not live up to his full potential on the field as these are all very easily avoidable predicaments he's found himself in. Until he makes strides in bettering his public image and stops doing stupid things, we will continue to be skeptical of his actions.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:30 PM   #368
Action
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
per·spec·tive
a. A view or vista.
b. A mental view or outlook: "It is useful occasionally to look at the past to gain a perspective on the present"...
Perspective.

Everything that has happened to Von has pretty much piled up in the past 2-3 months...and just hit him like a storm. When it rains it pours. But at the end of the day, it's only been 2-3 months of all this BS. A year from now, how relevant will this all really be?

This is not your situation of a player coming year in and year out with bull ****, yet you people are treating it as if it is...if not, worse. I mean seriously? Use some damn perspective and look around the league for a quick second. And then look back.

People CAN change, just like players CAN improve.

And yet I'm the apparent idiot here?

The only message I've really been pushing this whole damn time is in FAVOR of Von Miller, and I'm catching heat for it? OH NO, I actually am thinking POSITIVE for a player on the Broncos!

All I'm saying is, Von Miller can improve, and he can change...and given this scenario, it's more likely that he will. You have people committing **** that's 1000x worse and then changing for the better.

But his career is done according to you people.

And I'm the one getting name called...
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:34 PM   #369
lolcopter
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
The only message I've really been pushing this whole damn time is in FAVOR of Von Miller, and I'm catching heat for it? OH NO, I actually am thinking POSITIVE for a player on the Broncos!
why? why does he deserve your undivided support in this scenario? he's a ****ing idiot for being in the position he's in

Quote:
But his career is done according to you people.
not "us people." go_broncos... that's it. and he's on the same level of trolling as you are, so take a few grains of salt there
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:35 PM   #370
Action
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
Except nobody outside of go_broncos is doing that, not even close
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic
Sorry but I don't see him getting through his career in stage 3. This guy is a clown.
Quote:
Cool story bro. How many of them are currently serving a six game suspension for drugs?
Why do they need to be currently suspended for you to make a comparison?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:36 PM   #371
lolcopter
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:40 PM   #372
Action
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
why? why does he deserve your undivided support in this scenario? he's a ****ing idiot for being in the position he's in

not "us people." go_broncos... that's it. and he's on the same level of trolling as you are, so take a few grains of salt there
Why does he deserve my undivided support? Because he's a player on the Broncos and based on my observations, he really hasn't done anything serious where I'll be looking back a year from now, and and pissed off at.

The only thing that Von has truly ****ed up on was the drugs ordeal...he technically didn't get suspended for drugs, he just got suspended for messing with the tests...which obviously means he probably had something in his system...which was most likely weed.

But this was a huge mistake nonetheless...and he'll definitely feel it in his pockets and not being able to play the 1st 6 games.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:41 PM   #373
Action
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
I'm not sure why you're banging your head. Is it because I showed you someone else who think Von's career is over after 2-3 months of some **** ups or because I can't provide you with another player being suspended 6 games?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:43 PM   #374
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
Perspective.

Everything that has happened to Von has pretty much piled up in the past 2-3 months...and just hit him like a storm. When it rains it pours. But at the end of the day, it's only been 2-3 months of all this BS. A year from now, how relevant will this all really be?

This is not your situation of a player coming year in and year out with bull ****, yet you people are treating it as if it is...if not, worse. I mean seriously? Use some damn perspective and look around the league for a quick second. And then look back.

People CAN change, just like players CAN improve.

And yet I'm the apparent idiot here?

The only message I've really been pushing this whole damn time is in FAVOR of Von Miller, and I'm catching heat for it? OH NO, I actually am thinking POSITIVE for a player on the Broncos!

All I'm saying is, Von Miller can improve, and he can change...and given this scenario, it's more likely that he will. You have people committing **** that's 1000x worse and then changing for the better.

But his career is done according to you people.

And I'm the one getting name called...

How can we discuss this with you if you only think its been 2-3 months he's been screwing up? Do you realize the suspension is for something before these last few months? That's means its more than 2-3 months. He didnt just fail drug tests last couple months. That happened a while ago. As did those tickets he failed to pay for to even bring a warrant in August. Repurcussions might be happening these last couple months, but the stupidity has last longer.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:45 PM   #375
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
I'm not sure why you're banging your head. Is it because I showed you someone else who think Von's career is over after 2-3 months of some **** ups or because I can't provide you with another player being suspended 6 games?
Again with the 2-3 months. He did the drugs got the tickets failed the drug tests well before this window period you keep bringing up. The stupidity has been over time, not 2-3 months.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:49 PM.


Denver Broncos