The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #326
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
lol @ me getting neg repped for "Really...it is a big deal. The NFL can add on to Von's suspention under the NFL's player conduct code."

After the NFL said they won't be adding to it.

Come on people. I know you guys like to overreact but is this how you conduct your daily lives? But overreacting to every situation that doesn't even involve you?
You do realize fan is short for fanatic? The definition of fanatic is a person filled with excessive and single minded zeal for something. Overreaction is expected among fans.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:30 PM   #327
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 15,108
Default

Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:31 PM   #328
Action
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
Already did .. Albert hayneworth
source?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:31 PM   #329
DenverBound
Thanks for the memories
 
DenverBound's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat!

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Miller was cited March 22, 2012 in Orange County, California, for speeding.

Susan Schroeder, Orange County District Attorney Spokesperson, confirms Miller never showed up for that ticket and a warrant was issued for his arrest. That warrant is currently active out of Orange County, California.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/09/11/c...ing-to-appear/
! This is getting ridiculous.
DenverBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:31 PM   #330
Action
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Miller was cited March 22, 2012 in Orange County, California, for speeding.

Susan Schroeder, Orange County District Attorney Spokesperson, confirms Miller never showed up for that ticket and a warrant was issued for his arrest. That warrant is currently active out of Orange County, California.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/09/11/c...ing-to-appear/


This is the type of news that would never come out....but given Von's situation it is.

Probably already has a lawyer on it...

March 22.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:33 PM   #331
DenverBound
Thanks for the memories
 
DenverBound's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat!

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
source?
What's your goal here? No one agrees with you. Stop making yourself look like an @ss.. Are you that starved for attention?
DenverBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:33 PM   #332
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

An active warrant for another traffic violation.

Sorry but I don't see him getting through his career in stage 3. This guy is a clown.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:34 PM   #333
Action
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBound View Post
What's your goal here? No one agrees with you. Stop making yourself look like an @ss.. Are you that starved for attention?
my point is, these people aren't even close to what I asked for.

No one agrees with me? Anyone who didn't respond to this thread and those who said they didn't care about this **** have already agreed with me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:35 PM   #334
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
my point is, these people aren't even close to what I asked for.

No one agrees with me? Anyone who didn't respond to this thread and those who said they didn't care about this **** have already agreed with me.
Are you saying lurkers are on your side?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:36 PM   #335
ClamChowdah
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Someone get him a pen ready beside Hernandez, another scumbag!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:37 PM   #336
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,597

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Action. You're incorrgible. You have answered your own questions you fail to grasp the obvious. I'm just seriously amazed.

I don't think there is gonna be one thing I can say that you will see reason. So I lose in the end by my time investing into this thread. I'm glad you dont think von is a risk. A lot of people do. Get over it... get... over... it.
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:38 PM   #337
Action
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
An active warrant for another traffic violation.

Sorry but I don't see him getting through his career in stage 3. This guy is a clown.
Another over reaction.

The warrant could easily have been in the process of being dealt with by lawyers, but it takes a while for things to get processed in southern california.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:39 PM   #338
Action
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
Action. You're incorrgible. You have answered your own questions you fail to grasp the obvious. I'm just seriously amazed.

I don't think there is gonna be one thing I can say that you will see reason. So I lose in the end by my time investing into this thread. I'm glad you dont think von is a risk. A lot of people do. Get over it... get... over... it.
There is nothing to say. Because I will heavily bump this thread when he comes back and throughout the year when ya'll are on Von's nuts again.

I have answered my own questions and fail to grasp the obvious?

The obvious is already grasped, you just fail to understand perspective and over-reaction.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:39 PM   #339
ClamChowdah
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

You'll all defend him till he's loaded and drives into someone you know and kills them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:41 PM   #340
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,597

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Miller was cited March 22, 2012 in Orange County, California, for speeding.

Susan Schroeder, Orange County District Attorney Spokesperson, confirms Miller never showed up for that ticket and a warrant was issued for his arrest. That warrant is currently active out of Orange County, California.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/09/11/c...ing-to-appear/
Not showing up to court in another stare. Wil get your lisence suspended in your home state.... guilty!!
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:42 PM   #341
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
Another over reaction.

The warrant could easily have been in the process of being dealt with by lawyers, but it takes a while for things to get processed in southern california.
So your argument with this new Orange County warrant is assuming? It doesn't take months to process a warrant. If its paid on time there is no warrant. Again the WTF moment isn't the ticket it's ignoring the fact you have to pay a fine after that ticket. He's shown me enough times to make my assumption that he cannot process how to pay a fine.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 09-11-2013 at 07:46 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:42 PM   #342
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,597

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClamChowdah View Post
You'll all defend him till he's loaded and drives into someone you know and kills them.
I thought theyre teaching people how to read in kansas

Last edited by Broncos_OTM; 09-11-2013 at 07:45 PM..
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:43 PM   #343
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,942
Default

Come on Von
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:43 PM   #344
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,703
Default

Wait....this warrant from California is the same or different from the one Von dealt with at the gun shop?


I can't wrap my head around the idea that we haven't heard the last of Miller and his driving issues.
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #345
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,597

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Are you saying lurkers are on your side?
Smells like he should start a poll
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:45 PM   #346
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
Another over reaction.

The warrant could easily have been in the process of being dealt with by lawyers, but it takes a while for things to get processed in southern california.
I find it hilarious that you get offended by all this "overreaction". Who gives a **** if people overreact? Saying I don't think he will be able to go his entire career without messing up one time in stage 3 isn't an overreaction. It's my opinion dip****.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:45 PM   #347
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer
 
Gutless Drunk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,959

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
Wait....this warrant from California is the same or different from the one Von dealt with at the gun shop?


I can't wrap my head around the idea that we haven't heard the last of Miller and his driving issues.
Different
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:46 PM   #348
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,597

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
So your argument is assuming? It doesn't take months to process a warrant. If its paid on time there is no warrant. Again the WTF moment isn't the ticket it's ignoring the fact you have to pay a fine after that ticket. He's shown me enough times to make my assumption that he cannot process how to pay a fine.
when you have a FTA the judge puts out a warrant that beginning of next day you can be picked up for
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #349
broncogary
Horse Player and Dimwit
 
broncogary's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 5,875
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post


This is the type of news that would never come out....but given Von's situation it is.

Probably already has a lawyer on it...

March 22.
That was 2012, a year and a half ago.
broncogary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:51 PM   #350
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,711

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
Name people with these type of traffic violations over time.

Paris Hilton is not a valid person, and I think we can all agree to that.
Why would I care about someone else having these traffic violations? They do not affect the Broncos. Miller does. If he had just gotten a ticket for these things it would be head scratcher because of what he is going through. But getting two in the same year for the same thing and NOW we find he got a ticket for speeding in March of last year. 3 times in a year and 1/2. Makes you want to bang your head against the wall. If you can't see the problem and how it effects the Broncos, sorry for ya. You go ahead and list people who have these multiple traffic violations and can't hold on to their piss, because I don't care.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:24 AM.


Denver Broncos