The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #301
lolcopter

Quote:
"Obviously we're not happy about it. Everybody here has an individual responsibility, not only to themselves, but to this organization, to this football team, so it's something we're not pleased about. We'll leave it at that," Broncos coach John Fox said Wednesday.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:03 PM   #302
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_broncos View Post
I strongly believe that Von miller will not be a bronco next year.He will be cut after we win the SB this year without him.
At "cut"
Old 09-11-2013, 06:07 PM   #303
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
When you're an athlete all your life...yeah, it's not uncommon...these people age differently than the normal person going out and getting a normal job.

So going to a good 4 year college, getting a degree(oh should have) you still come out a kid?

Give me a break. I graduated high school and went straight into the military. I was considered a man at that point not after and I was only 18. So don't give me this they are still kids all because they have done nothing but play sports their whole life.

Now if you want to call them young adults that still act all stupid because they are in the lime light and have big bank accounts, then fine.

Kids don't play football in the NFL, men do.
GreatBronco16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:08 PM   #304
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
John Fox "not happy". (sorry if already posted...)

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/96...iller-citation
Apparently John Fox and company just don't get it.

Signed,

Action.
GreatBronco16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:16 PM   #305
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Oh it's not?

So did he commit a federal crime? What was it then? What else happened in the situation?
Just stop! Redrawing the line in the sand by now needing it to be a federal crime for Von to be stupid. It is just one more thing added to the fact that Von is screwing up.

BTW, how much does Von pay you to be his PR Guy? I suggest you stop talking and just set his appointment book and drive him around.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:18 PM   #306
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

Signed,

Action.
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:37 PM   #307
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

https://twitter.com/MillerLite40

Name:  FireShot Screen Capture #398 - 'Von Miller (MillerLite40) on Twitter' - twitter_com_MillerLite40.png
Views: 106
Size:  36.4 KB
Gutless Drunk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:39 PM   #308
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

This thread hurts my eyeballs.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:43 PM   #309
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_broncos View Post
I strongly believe that Von miller will not be a bronco next year.He will be cut after we win the SB this year without him.
You say dumb things.

And im not sure we're a super bowl team without him. Just wait till our pass rush gets exposed JUST ONCE.

The Mane will explode with cries.
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:45 PM   #310
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I'm not comparing Von and Artest. Someone asked to name an athlete with several traffic violations over the course of time.
Name people with these type of traffic violations over time.

Paris Hilton is not a valid person, and I think we can all agree to that.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:47 PM   #311
Action

Quote:
So going to a good 4 year college, getting a degree(oh should have) you still come out a kid?

Give me a break. I graduated high school and went straight into the military. I was considered a man at that point not after and I was only 18. So don't give me this they are still kids all because they have done nothing but play sports their whole life.

Now if you want to call them young adults that still act all stupid because they are in the lime light and have big bank accounts, then fine.

Kids don't play football in the NFL, men do.
Do you think going to a 4 year college on a full ride scholarship for a college football player is the same as an average individual going to college who earned it through studying is the same? STAR college football player whom ended up being the 2nd pick in the draft. Then, this boatload of money was thrown at him... do you really think that's the same?

I said 24 year old kid and now y'all are acting as if it means I meant he's the same as a 12 year old... 24-year old kid...24-year old young adult... not a big deal.

What are you doing comparing your situation to theirs? Of course you would mature much quicker given the route you've taken...so yeah, I'm going to give you "that".

Last edited by Action; 09-11-2013 at 06:55 PM..
Old 09-11-2013, 06:51 PM   #312
Action

Quote:

Signed,

Action.
Yeah, because I didn't already say multiple times, John Elway and Coach Fox wouldn't have a nice talk with him.

Or did I?

I can't read and comprehend at the same time.

Signed,

Majority of Orangemane
Old 09-11-2013, 06:51 PM   #313
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Do you think going to a 4 year college on a full ride scholarship for a college football player is the same as an average individual going to college who earned it through studying is the same?

I said 24 year old kid and now y'all are acting as if it means I meant he's the same as a 12 year old... 24-year old kid...24-year old young adult... not a big deal.

What are you doing comparing your situation to theirs? Of course you would mature much quicker given the route you've taken...so yeah, I'm going to give you "that".
They are not the same. 12 year olds have 12 years less experience in life and they don't drive and therefore don't need to follow laws for a motorized vehicle.There might be many 12 year olds that are more responsible for their personal issues.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:52 PM   #314
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
They are not the same. 12 year olds have 12 years less experience in life and they don't drive and therefore don't need to follow laws for a motorized vehicle.
This has got to be a joke.

So I will laugh.

Last edited by Action; 09-11-2013 at 06:54 PM..
Old 09-11-2013, 06:53 PM   #315
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

I just wonder what everyone's opinion of Von will be should he get an extra game or two added to his suspension and the Broncos are sitting uncomfortably at 4-4 or worse?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:53 PM   #316
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
I just wonder what everyone's opinion of Von will be should he get an extra game or two added to his suspension and the Broncos are sitting uncomfortably at 4-4 or worse?
League already said no added suspension will be happening.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:59 PM   #317
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
If we were 4-4, then Vons the scapegoat.
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:06 PM   #318
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Most fans will be right back to flipping the skirt up for Von after he sacks Alex Smith or Phyillis 4 times in a game.

Seriously, just get the ****ing kid a driver and a personal assistant to handle the administrative **** he is too immature to deal with. Beyond that, he needs to talk to LT and learn about the finer points of alcohol consumption and drugs that get out of your system quickly.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:07 PM   #319
Action

lol @ me getting neg repped for "Really...it is a big deal. The NFL can add on to Von's suspention under the NFL's player conduct code."

After the NFL said they won't be adding to it.

Come on people. I know you guys like to overreact but is this how you conduct your daily lives? But overreacting to every situation that doesn't even involve you?
Old 09-11-2013, 07:11 PM   #320
Action

and go_broncos.... I think the mane would like that you take on an account bet.

If Von gets cut from the Broncos after this season, I will leave forever. If he doesn't, you leave forever...?
Old 09-11-2013, 07:14 PM   #321
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
No,I think he can get another traffic violation. But it simply depends on the violation.

Now, if he's caught driving without a license again? That's a different story. People generally don't commit that crime twice.

I've already asked to give me examples of ANYONE...athletes/celebrities...whomever... who commit these type of traffic violations consistently throughout their career.

But obviously, you can't.
Already did .. Albert hayneworth
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:16 PM   #322
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
and go_broncos.... I think the mane would like that you take on an account bet.

If Von gets cut from the Broncos after this season, I will leave forever. If he doesn't, you leave forever...?
Bob is a welcher.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:23 PM   #323
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Miller was cited March 22, 2012 in Orange County, California, for speeding.

Susan Schroeder, Orange County District Attorney Spokesperson, confirms Miller never showed up for that ticket and a warrant was issued for his arrest. That warrant is currently active out of Orange County, California.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/09/11/c...ing-to-appear/
Gutless Drunk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:25 PM   #324
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Name people with these type of traffic violations over time.

Paris Hilton is not a valid person, and I think we can all agree to that.
Hilton has achieved celeb status albeit a horrible one. Artest came to mind when I remembered the fiasco of his traffic violations had tech problems when he went through the name change. I don't feel like googling celebs and athletes who don't know how to drive/follow traffic laws. I find it hard to believe they are all pristine drivers throughout their lives, or become great drivers after sucking. I can assume they do get off on tickets sometimes due to their fame. My assumption of that had been backed up by friends who are cops that have pulled over famous people and let them go. Even saw pictures of them posing with these cops.

Just cause someone is famous doesn't mean they'll suddenly get better at driving when they suck at following traffic laws.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:26 PM   #325
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Miller was cited March 22, 2012 in Orange County, California, for speeding.

Susan Schroeder, Orange County District Attorney Spokesperson, confirms Miller never showed up for that ticket and a warrant was issued for his arrest. That warrant is currently active out of Orange County, California.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/09/11/c...ing-to-appear/

LMAO another warrant??