The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2013, 07:05 PM   #101
Rulon Velvet Jones
You're not really here.
 
Rulon Velvet Jones's Avatar
 
Tight Butthole

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 6,677

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rent-A-DC
Default

Not in this case. This was strictly the VPN access blowing it.
Rulon Velvet Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:16 PM   #102
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!
 
Blart's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,910

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by misturanderson View Post
I was having the same problem and asked support. They stopped doing the 30 minutes per day free deal according to them so it'll definitely start happening again as soon as you lose those 3 days.

Anyone have any other ideas for connecting to a Netherlands VPN?
IF they're not doing 30 free minutes, then it will cost you $7/month. You could also ask someone here who made an account already to share theirs with you - with you of course promising to disconnect asap after the stream begins.
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:25 PM   #103
SlyEli
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

still working for me
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:24 PM   #104
Bronco X
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,124
Default

Still working like a charm for me. Thank you Blart!
Bronco X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:25 AM   #105
AlienBronco
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Not far enough from the Hurricane Belt!
Posts: 456
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalBronco7 View Post
Trying to connect to VPN but keep geting error 691....driving me nuts. Any help right now would be great. Trying it on windows 7.

edit: now getting error 619 but all the firewalls on my router are turned off..
Enable your PPTP Pass through. This will take care of error 619.
AlienBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:33 AM   #106
g6matty
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Can i do this from my ipad
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:32 AM   #107
misturanderson
Ring of Famer
 
Why not?

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: San Diago
Posts: 1,786

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DemaryiusThomas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienBronco View Post
Enable your PPTP Pass through. This will take care of error 619.
691 is for anyone that didn't sign up when the thread was originally made. They aren't giving out accounts with 30 minutes per day free any more.
misturanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:23 AM   #108
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!
 
Blart's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,910

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by misturanderson View Post
I was having the same problem and asked support. They stopped doing the 30 minutes per day free deal according to them so it'll definitely start happening again as soon as you lose those 3 days.

Anyone have any other ideas for connecting to a Netherlands VPN?
For those of us who got it early it still works, but Kepard is no longer offering free service.

However, no need to pay them $7. I found a cheaper & faster option for just $2:
  1. Go here: http://goo.gl/dFzOeb and register an account. It's $2, hopefully you can afford it.
  2. Click "guides" and follow their instructions for your OS. No skipping steps.
  3. Click "self service" and activate your IP. Make sure that "region unlock" is "on".
  4. Open a private browser to clear any cookies (firefox: ctrl + shift + p chrome: ctrl + shift + n) and surf to http://gamepass.nfl.com
  5. Enjoy the show. You get NFL network, Redzone, Live games, and a full replay of every game dating back to 2009.
  6. Buy me a beer (optional).

Updated first post.
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:29 AM   #109
Atwater His Ass
Ring of Famer
 
Atwater His Ass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,755

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Do they show the Monday night games?
Atwater His Ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:36 AM   #110
misturanderson
Ring of Famer
 
Why not?

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: San Diago
Posts: 1,786

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DemaryiusThomas
Default

Worked great. Thanks a ton!
misturanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:08 AM   #111
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!
 
Blart's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,910

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atwater His Ass View Post
Do they show the Monday night games?
every game, live and replay. no blackouts.
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:16 AM   #112
slick7
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Riviera Maya
Posts: 130

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Got it to work on the mac mini but not on my samsung tablet. Thanks blart. I eneded up using astrill on the mac mini. $30 us for 3 months.
slick7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:40 PM   #113
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 20,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blart View Post
For those of us who got it early it still works, but Kepard is no longer offering free service.

However, no need to pay them $7. I found a cheaper & faster option for just $2:
  1. Go here: http://goo.gl/dFzOeb and register an account. It's $2, hopefully you can afford it.
  2. Click "guides" and follow their instructions for your OS. No skipping steps.
  3. Click "self service" and activate your IP. Make sure that "region unlock" is "on".
  4. Open a private browser to clear any cookies (firefox: ctrl + shift + p chrome: ctrl + shift + n) and surf to http://gamepass.nfl.com
  5. Enjoy the show. You get NFL network, Redzone, Live games, and a full replay of every game dating back to 2009.
  6. Buy me a beer (optional).

Updated first post.
When your registering do you do your real address or a fake one in another country?
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:41 PM   #114
Bronco X
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,124
Default

Been having trouble connecting to the Thursday night games the past couple of weeks. I don't think it's a connection problem but a gamepass problem, because everything else loads up (I can watch archived games, just can't see the Thursday game live).
Bronco X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:25 AM   #115
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!
 
Blart's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,910

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
When your registering do you do your real address or a fake one in another country?
I used my real address to sign up with the "adfreetime" site. The NFL won't see that address, so no big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco X View Post
Been having trouble connecting to the Thursday night games the past couple of weeks. I don't think it's a connection problem but a gamepass problem, because everything else loads up (I can watch archived games, just can't see the Thursday game live).
Didn't try Thursday's game. If I ever have a desire to watch the Chiefs and their stadium full of white people mouthing a fake indigenous chant, I'll let you know.

Last edited by Blart; 09-22-2013 at 01:28 AM..
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:54 AM   #116
Rulon Velvet Jones
You're not really here.
 
Rulon Velvet Jones's Avatar
 
Tight Butthole

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 6,677

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rent-A-DC
Default

I'm past the 3 days of the Kepard Premium and still able to connect. Meh, who knows? Maybe it's hit-or-miss. Or maybe they forgot to deactivate the premium access. I'll be trying the VPN again before today's games start.
Rulon Velvet Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:12 AM   #117
Bronco X
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blart View Post
Didn't try Thursday's game. If I ever have a desire to watch the Chiefs and their stadium full of white people mouthing a fake indigenous chant, I'll let you know.
Pickin's can be slim on Thursdays.

BTW are there browsers that work better? I'm using Chrome. As great as it is for free, it's sometimes a bit glitchy which would be irritating as hell if I paid the kind of money they normally charge for this. For example right now I got the Cincy-Packers game and I can't switch to another game. I tried the "quad view" and tried loading other games... Bengals Packers is the only thing that loads.
Bronco X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:59 AM   #118
troya900
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco X View Post
Pickin's can be slim on Thursdays.

BTW are there browsers that work better? I'm using Chrome. As great as it is for free, it's sometimes a bit glitchy which would be irritating as hell if I paid the kind of money they normally charge for this. For example right now I got the Cincy-Packers game and I can't switch to another game. I tried the "quad view" and tried loading other games... Bengals Packers is the only thing that loads.
I've also had trouble going to different games of the current week. Simple solution for me was to use the dropdown to go to 2012 and it should come up first with the superbowl game of last year. Click on that and let it load. Then switch back to the current 2013 week and you should be good to go on clicking on any game you want. Hope that helps.

Last edited by troya900; 09-22-2013 at 12:03 PM..
troya900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:04 PM   #119
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!
 
Blart's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,910

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco X View Post
Pickin's can be slim on Thursdays.

BTW are there browsers that work better? I'm using Chrome. As great as it is for free, it's sometimes a bit glitchy which would be irritating as hell if I paid the kind of money they normally charge for this. For example right now I got the Cincy-Packers game and I can't switch to another game. I tried the "quad view" and tried loading other games... Bengals Packers is the only thing that loads.
If you keep an up-to-date flash player, I usually find that firefox has slightly better performance streaming. I haven't seen any tests on this though, it's probably my imagination.

Your issues go beyond browser, though. Are you using kepard or adfreetime?

Last edited by Blart; 09-22-2013 at 02:06 PM..
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:16 PM   #120
Bronco X
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by troya900 View Post
I've also had trouble going to different games of the current week. Simple solution for me was to use the dropdown to go to 2012 and it should come up first with the superbowl game of last year. Click on that and let it load. Then switch back to the current 2013 week and you should be good to go on clicking on any game you want. Hope that helps.
Thanks, I'll give that a try next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blart View Post
If you keep an up-to-date flash player, I usually find that firefox has slightly better performance streaming. I haven't seen any tests on this though, it's probably my imagination.

Your issues go beyond browser, though. Are you using kepard or adfreetime?
Kepard, using your original instructions. For the most part it has worked great. I work Sundays and it rocked being able to load up the game on my laptop at work and pause it. I didn't have any trouble pulling up the Bronco game last week. I've only had the two problems I described: During the early games I've had trouble switching games (no problem during the late games today) and Thursday getting the live game to load. And I'm in the whole gamepass system when this happens. I can still reload it from the original launch window, even if I'm no longer connected to kepard.
Bronco X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:18 PM   #121
BroncosInFL
Just Drafted
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Tried using the shortcut link to adfreetime,

but I get an error that says:

Critical Error
Could not connect to the database

has this site been shutdown or is there another link?
BroncosInFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 05:30 AM   #122
HILife
Ring of Famer
 
HILife's Avatar
 
Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: DC - NOVA - DMV - VA - Take your pick
Posts: 4,509
Default

My have to try it this week.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 07:56 PM   #123
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!
 
Blart's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,910

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time
Default

They had a big database crash, everyone's accounts got erased, but if you check your paypal email you get a coupon for a free month. Just make sure to cancel your old subscription.

Re-signup here:

http://goo.gl/dFzOeb

Last edited by Blart; 09-28-2013 at 11:15 PM..
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 09:55 PM   #124
sgbfan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,406
Default

Who had the database crash?
sgbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:01 AM   #125
misturanderson
Ring of Famer
 
Why not?

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: San Diago
Posts: 1,786

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DemaryiusThomas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbfan View Post
Who had the database crash?
Ad-free time
misturanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:36 AM.


Denver Broncos