The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2013, 05:04 PM   #51
McDman
Ring of Famer

Huzzah!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Sigh. No Windows 8 instructions... Stupid Windows 8.
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 05:16 PM   #52
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDman View Post
Sigh. No Windows 8 instructions... Stupid Windows 8.
It should be similar to 7, if not, you can try their software as I heard it's decent.
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 05:40 PM   #53
sgbfan
Ring of Famer

NFL is gonna get a HUGE bump in their Netherlands fan base this year. They needed to offer this package to fans here. This is much better than anything we have. People would pay 3-400 bucks for this easy

Last edited by sgbfan; 09-06-2013 at 05:43 PM..
sgbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:12 PM   #54
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"

Windows 7 instructions work for Windows 8 if anyone's interested.

This is NICE, and I would definitely pay for it if allowed.
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:16 PM   #55
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"

Damn, it even has quite a few Super Bowl broadcasts.
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:52 PM   #56
ShutDownPoster
raging lurker

JUSTICE is served!!

I live overseas and have been using gamepass for years. I posted about using this option for statesiders with a VPN in the Sunday Ticket thread already some several weeks ago. Streaming from ipad/iphone to an AppleTV works 99% of the time.
ShutDownPoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:03 AM   #57
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time

I wish I'd read your posts about it earlier. I've been suffering from grainy pirated streams for years - it's affected my status as a Broncos fan because I'm barely able to recognize player's numbers. I was about to buy NFL Rewind again and watch all the games on tuesday, but can now enjoy them live again, like I live in CO or something!

I love Game Pass, definitely worth the $0.

If all the free VPN's get blocked this winter, we could set up an OM-only netherlands server with VPN by each chipping in $5 or so. Blijdschap!

Last edited by Blart; 09-07-2013 at 12:07 AM..
Old 09-07-2013, 12:08 AM   #58
ol#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blart View Post
I wish I'd read your posts about it earlier. I've been suffering from grainy pirated streams for years - it's affected my status as a Broncos fan because I'm barely able to recognize player's numbers.

I love Game Pass, definitely worth the $0.

If the IP gets blocked this winter, we could set up an OM-only server with VPN by each chipping in $5 or so.
I have subscribed the last two years, but at cost as an overseas subscriber, this is the first time I have gotten on at the appropriate cost $0. This year since I have AFN, I wasn't going to bother, but the military broadcast is, terrible, and my box cut out during the game as well. Firstrow worked ok this week though after a few attempts.

Blart, that new IP works. Just did a test, you don't even sign in on gamepass, gives you the watch options automatically. Fingers crossed for Sunday!

I...think...I....Love...You?
Old 09-07-2013, 12:19 AM   #59
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy View Post
$40? Not sure what Game Pass you are watching. Nothing under $130 for the entire season.

I paid $200 to watch Preseason through Super Bowl (in reality it's a 1 year subscription). I also get archived games starting from 2009.
Actually it's only $29 for the entire year if you watch just a single team. That's what I did last year. All I cared about was watching the Broncos games. Anything else I just watched on local channels and NFL Rewind later in the week. Why would you pay $130 for all the games? Who in the hell is going to watch every single game of every team, every week? Somebody with too much time I guess. Lol.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:50 AM   #60
troya900
Ring of Famer

Another great thing I noticed about game pass during the game was that you can switch over the audio stream to the teams radio broadcast and it is synced up with the video. Didn't have to put up with the ****ty NBC announcers.
troya900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 03:00 AM   #61
ol#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Actually it's only $29 for the entire year if you watch just a single team. That's what I did last year. All I cared about was watching the Broncos games. Anything else I just watched on local channels and NFL Rewind later in the week. Why would you pay $130 for all the games? Who in the hell is going to watch every single game of every team, every week? Somebody with too much time I guess. Lol.
Different options for different areas. What we can buy overseas is the entire package (over $200) or one team ($150), really not much of a savings, and then you pay extra for playoffs. Though I did see a weekly option for like $10, which I guess would be ok on weeks There was no other broadcast option.
Old 09-07-2013, 08:15 AM   #62
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time

Quote:
Originally Posted by troya900 View Post
Another great thing I noticed about game pass during the game was that you can switch over the audio stream to the teams radio broadcast and it is synced up with the video. Didn't have to put up with the ****ty NBC announcers.
This just keeps getting better.
Old 09-07-2013, 08:44 AM   #63
ol#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blart View Post
This just keeps getting better.
Yeah, but they are not in sync. I find the voice delay irksome when changing from the broadcast audio feed. I don't recall if your not watching live if that option still exists or if it has the delay.
Old 09-07-2013, 08:49 AM   #64
slick7
Solid Starter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

For those of us in Mexico, we can't buy the Game Pass or Game Rewind. We're blocked. What does the NFL expect us to do? Allow me to buy the effing Game Pass and I wouldn't have to watch illegal streams. I'd gladly pay for it.

I will try this today. Thanks Blart.
slick7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:50 AM   #65
Ratboy
It's all over...

ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
You may be thinking of Game Rewind, which does not show live games.

Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:52 AM   #66
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

There are a ton of you guys that owe Blart a BJ and he would accept it with open arms.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:53 AM   #67
slick7
Solid Starter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I run Linux Mint on my desktop and laptop. I didn't see a version for it on your link. Luckily I have a Samsung tablet as well so I'll try the android version.
slick7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #68
enjolras
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick7 View Post
I run Linux Mint on my desktop and laptop. I didn't see a version for it on your link. Luckily I have a Samsung tablet as well so I'll try the android version.
Almost all of the VPN providers have OpenVPN as an option, which your setup will definitely support.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:17 AM   #69
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

https://twitter.com/mogulseeker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

I'm generally pretty honest with it comes to intellectual property. That said, I ripped the Pittsburgh playoff game a couple years off of a bit torrent client. Doing the same with the recent Ravens game...

That's about it.

I did download the new Star Trek movie, but ended up paying for the theater viewing anyway. Same goes for both the Broncos games - I bought the ticket as was actually at those games.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:44 AM   #70
Blighty

Cheers for this! Screw paying the 130 here for Gamepass. I'm using software to watch HD links for Sky television too.

Considering just about every other country is able to watch English Premier League games at the usual kick off time and we can't then this is making life a bit more fair to me.

Aside from Netherlands, which other European countries can watch Gamepass for free?
Old 09-08-2013, 07:01 AM   #71
Broncomutt
Looking for

the Sunflower Samurai

Thank you Blart.

This will work well for when I am on business travel in a hotel.
Broncomutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:00 AM   #72
McDman
Ring of Famer

Huzzah!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Got it to work for Windows 8. This is great. I hope it works later in the season when I can't get the Broncos.
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:58 AM   #73
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

This is glorious
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:13 PM   #74
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

I'm in holland right now. Didn't check. nyways unfortunately I paid for this a few weeks ago to watch preseason. Loophole will probably be closed by next season.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 01:35 PM   #75
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I'm in holland right now. Didn't check. nyways unfortunately I paid for this a few weeks ago to watch preseason. Loophole will probably be closed by next season.
If I wasn't afraid of that I would drop the Sunday ticket, thing is I am grandfathered into the setup I have and if this loophole were closed I would be forced to subscribe to Directv full service.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote