The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2013, 02:14 PM   #26
BroncoFanatic
Roaming Coloradan
 
BroncoFanatic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Philadelphia area
Posts: 462

Adopt-a-Bronco:
t-mobile girl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blart View Post
What IP are you using? And have you tried a private browser?
Firefox in a private window, using the last of the 3 IP addresses. I did the check and it shows Netherlands, maybe I'll try another
BroncoFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:15 PM   #27
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 
Fun at the range MAR 2014

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 9,250

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoFanatic View Post
I'm having the same issue, did you get yours fixed?
Don't click the green button "watch now". Look below in the Game Schedule area and there will be a "watch" button in grey. Click that instead.

I use Chrome and you have to use "new incognito window".

Works great.
ZONA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:15 PM   #28
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,062
Default

I'm kind of angry that there is this loophole. I hope NFL fixes it.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:19 PM   #29
BroncoFanatic
Roaming Coloradan
 
BroncoFanatic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Philadelphia area
Posts: 462

Adopt-a-Bronco:
t-mobile girl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Don't click the green button "watch now". Look below in the Game Schedule area and there will be a "watch" button in grey. Click that instead.

I use Chrome and you have to use "new incognito window".

Works great.
Yep, tried the ones down below. Right back to the top of the same page
BroncoFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:23 PM   #30
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!
 
Drunk Monkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,939
Default

Awesome, I am going to give this a try when I get home. Many thanks.
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #31
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!
 
Blart's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,927

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy View Post
I'm kind of angry that there is this loophole. I hope NFL fixes it.
Won't someone think of the owners?

They can block a few popular VPN's, but they'll never get them all. If one country gets free Game Pass, we can all get it.

Last edited by Blart; 09-06-2013 at 02:30 PM..
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:27 PM   #32
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!
 
Blart's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,927

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoFanatic View Post
Firefox in a private window, using the last of the 3 IP addresses. I did the check and it shows Netherlands, maybe I'll try another
I'm using the middle one, in IP form. The ip check shows you're in the netherlands, right? Very odd that it's not working. I feel like it must be a cookie issue then. Are you opening the private window up *after* connecting to the vpn, and is it the only private window open?
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:31 PM   #33
g6matty
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoFanatic View Post
I'm having the same issue, did you get yours fixed?
i gave up lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:33 PM   #34
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blart View Post
Won't someone think of the owners?

They can block a few popular VPN's, but they'll never get them all. If one country gets free Game Pass, we can all get it.
I'm just jealous people are getting it for free while I pay full price for Game Pass.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:33 PM   #35
BroncoFanatic
Roaming Coloradan
 
BroncoFanatic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Philadelphia area
Posts: 462

Adopt-a-Bronco:
t-mobile girl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blart View Post
I'm using the middle one, in IP form. The ip check shows you're in the netherlands, right? Very odd that it's not working. I feel like it must be a cookie issue then. Are you opening the private window up *after* connecting to the vpn, and is it the only private window open?
Yes to all. I even tried wireless vs wired (laptop vs desktop), no difference. bummer. Thanks for the suggestions though
BroncoFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:34 PM   #36
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blart View Post
They can block a few popular VPN's, but they'll never get them all. If one country gets free Game Pass, we can all get it.
NFL needs to not give it away for free.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:36 PM   #37
ol#7
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I don't see how your getting this for free. It shows the subscription levels and how much it costs? My IP address shows Netherlands, only difference is the price went from euro to pounds. Did they close the loophole already?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:36 PM   #38
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,062
Default

Hidemyass is a really great VPN service. Although there is a fee associated with it.

I use it when I am TDY in the states to watch games.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:41 PM   #39
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Gene helping John figure out FA

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,676

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy View Post
NFL needs to not give it away for free.
Let them have their fun, half of them won't be able to figure it out anyway.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:44 PM   #40
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!
 
Blart's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,927

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time
Default

g6matty & Broncofanatic: I've recreated your issue and will find a fix shortly.
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:46 PM   #41
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,549
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol#7 View Post
I don't see how your getting this for free. It shows the subscription levels and how much it costs? My IP address shows Netherlands, only difference is the price went from euro to pounds. Did they close the loophole already?
Having same issue.
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #42
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!
 
Blart's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,927

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time
Default

Alright everyone, sorry about the trouble. They appear to have blocked some of the IP's. I can confirm this one is working:

95.211.186.223

I will update the guide to reflect this.

Also, make sure you are using a *fresh* private browser. Any cookies at all will mess it up. After connecting to the vpn, close out all browsers, then open up chrome or firefox, then open up a private/incognito window. If it doesn't work try a different browser's private window. I've even got it working in IE (ctrl + shift + p).

Last edited by Blart; 09-06-2013 at 03:08 PM..
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:01 PM   #43
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 
Fun at the range MAR 2014

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 9,250

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy View Post
NFL needs to not give it away for free.
Get over it. What'd you pay, $40 or something. I paid last year. No biggie. So you know next year how to get it free. Life is good.
ZONA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:08 PM   #44
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Get over it. What'd you pay, $40 or something. I paid last year. No biggie. So you know next year how to get it free. Life is good.
$40? Not sure what Game Pass you are watching. Nothing under $130 for the entire season.

I paid $200 to watch Preseason through Super Bowl (in reality it's a 1 year subscription). I also get archived games starting from 2009.

Last edited by Ratboy; 09-06-2013 at 03:12 PM..
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:13 PM   #45
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!
 
Blart's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,927

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy View Post
$40? Not sure what Game Pass you are watching. Nothing under $130 for the entire season.

I paid $200 to watch Preseason through Super Bowl (in reality it's a 1 year subscription). I also get archived games starting from 2009.
Not to rub it in, but this is awesome. Watching the old Tebow vs KC 2011 game now

edit: also, paying for it is nice. I have a feeling we'll be scrambling for new IP's throughout the season.

Last edited by Blart; 09-06-2013 at 03:17 PM..
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:21 PM   #46
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blart View Post
Not to rub it in, but this is awesome. Watching the old Tebow vs KC 2011 game now

edit: also, paying for it is nice. I have a feeling we'll be scrambling for new IP's throughout the season.
If you look more into it, you will find coaches film. It's really a great subscription for those who love to dissect plays.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:25 PM   #47
extralife
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,749
Default

if this doesn't work you can get basically the same thing by paying for game rewind, which is way way way cheaper than sunday ticket. you don't get live, which is admittedly kind of a big deal, but for watching other teams or big games after the fact, or for analyzing upcoming teams or whatever you want to do it's pretty baller.
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #48
fwf
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quick question. I payed for sunday ticket max.. where do i go to see last nights game's 30 min recap? The short cuts or whatever.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 04:41 PM   #49
BroncoFanatic
Roaming Coloradan
 
BroncoFanatic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Philadelphia area
Posts: 462

Adopt-a-Bronco:
t-mobile girl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blart View Post
Alright everyone, sorry about the trouble. They appear to have blocked some of the IP's. I can confirm this one is working:

95.211.186.223

I will update the guide to reflect this.

Also, make sure you are using a *fresh* private browser. Any cookies at all will mess it up. After connecting to the vpn, close out all browsers, then open up chrome or firefox, then open up a private/incognito window. If it doesn't work try a different browser's private window. I've even got it working in IE (ctrl + shift + p).
That does it, now I wanna have your baby.

It works

Aren't IPs going to get blocked as time goes by?
BroncoFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 04:42 PM   #50
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!
 
Blart's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,927

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time
Default

Yes, I imagine more IP's will be blocked as the season goes on, but like I said, they can't block them all - and I'll happily bump this thread when I find new ones.
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:40 PM.


Denver Broncos