The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #176
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Like I said, comic books.

You want to know who the Japanese people should blame for Hiroshima and Nagasaki? The emperor of Japan who refused to surrender.
Total bull****. Japan was beaten -- and would have surrendered anyway. This has been well documented.

As Peter Dale Scott has written, "western civilization is a conspiracy of organized denial."

I suggest you check out Oliver Stone's new book THE UNTOLD HISTORY OF THE US

http://www.amazon.com/Untold-History...+united+states
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:56 PM   #177
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Total bull****. Japan was beaten -- and would have surrendered anyway. This has been well documented.

As Peter Dale Scott has written, "western civilization is a conspiracy of organized denial."

Horse****. If the U.S. wouldn't have accepted the continuation of the emperor in his position as titular ruler of Japan, the Japanese would have fought to the last child. They admitted as much. I can only imagine your "documentation" for this would have been the equal to all the other documentation you've presented on other topics. As far as Oliver Stone goes, I really think he is mad.

Last edited by Rohirrim; 09-08-2013 at 08:58 PM..
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:44 PM   #178
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:

As usual, you're clueless about facts, history and reality. The Japanese refused to surrender before the bombs were used.....and even after Hiroshima,they refused.

The Japanese had proven themselves capable of mass murder, genocide and just about every human rights crime during WW2, and during their invasion and occupation of China.

The Allies were not going to waste 100's of thousands of lives when alternatives were available.

As usual, you side with evil to satisfy to your hatred of the US.

One of these days, you'll wake your lazy ass up and research some of the 'stupid' you inflict upon us daily......ok, probably not, bull**** is your stock in trade.

Quote:
When Japan refused to accept the terms on July 29, Truman authorized the use of the atomic bomb. On Aug. 6, the United States dropped an atomic bomb on the city of Hiroshima, destroying over 60 percent of the developed city and killing between 70,000 and 80,000.

Still, Japan refused to accept the terms of the Potsdam Declaration. On the morning of Aug. 9, the Soviet Union declared war on Japan, and then the United States dropped the bomb on Nagasaki.

After the bombing, Japan accepted the Potsdam terms and unconditionally surrendered to the United States on Aug. 14, a day known as Victory in Japan, or V-J, Day. It marked the end of World War II.
http://learning.blogs.nytimes.com/20...ki-japan/?_r=0
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 11:03 AM   #179
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Kerry fails to mention that Syria chemical weapons are a deterrent to Israel's nuclear arsenal - -which does not exist, remember?
MHG

John Kerry Gives Syria Week to Hand over Chemical Weapons or Face Attack

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle36175.htm
Old 09-09-2013, 11:05 AM   #180
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
As usual, you're clueless about facts, history and reality. The Japanese refused to surrender before the bombs were used.....and even after Hiroshima,they refused.

The Japanese had proven themselves capable of mass murder, genocide and just about every human rights crime during WW2, and during their invasion and occupation of China.

The Allies were not going to waste 100's of thousands of lives when alternatives were available.

As usual, you side with evil to satisfy to your hatred of the US.

One of these days, you'll wake your lazy ass up and research some of the 'stupid' you inflict upon us daily......ok, probably not, bull**** is your stock in trade.

http://learning.blogs.nytimes.com/20...ki-japan/?_r=0
You gave the nerve to cite the NY Times on this? What a joke. The Time sis part of the problem, here.

Check out the scholarly sources in Stone's book. Oh -- I forgot, you don't read books. MHG
Old 09-09-2013, 11:12 AM   #181
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Why The US, UK, EU & Israel Want To Destroy Syria

By Adrian Salbuchi

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle36173.htm
Old 09-09-2013, 11:53 AM   #182
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
You gave the nerve to cite the NY Times on this? What a joke. The Time sis part of the problem, here.

Check out the scholarly sources in Stone's book. Oh -- I forgot, you don't read books. MHG

Says the clown who quotes the well known wacko, Oliver Stone.

You can't handle anything more 'scholarly' so I kept it simple for you.

Go ahead and dispute the timeline with historical facts, not the usual bull**** you cut and paste.

Here's the BBC summary of events. Once again, your assertion that the Japanese were ready to surrender before is nonsense. There are plenty of accurate records of events

Quote:
On 6 August 1945, the United States dropped the first ever atomic weapon on the Japanese city of Hiroshima. Japanese officials, despite the terrible consequences of the attack, convened to debate their next move.

The United States waited three days before dropping a second bomb on Nagasaki. The Japanese then began talks directly with the United States and, although their government's decision was not unilateral, Japan had little choice but to surrender. The Soviet declaration of war on Japan (on 8 August 1945) and the nuclear attacks on Nagasaki and Hiroshima forced Japan to face the facts, and the Empire disintegrated

And from Princeton's Edu site, including Wiki entries.

Quote:
The Potsdam Declaration or the Proclamation Defining Terms for Japanese Surrender is a statement calling for the Surrender of Japan in World War II. On July 26, 1945, United States President Harry S. Truman, United Kingdom Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and Chairman of the Nationalist Government of China Chiang Kai-shek issued the document, which outlines the terms of surrender for the Empire of Japan as agreed upon at the Potsdam Conference. This ultimatum stated that, if Japan did not surrender, it would face "prompt and utter destruction".

Japan's initial rejection of the ultimatum led directly to Truman's decision to drop atomic bombs on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki on August 6 and August 9. Whether the ultimatum was intended to be acceptable without recourse to use nuclear weapons has been subject to considerable debate.

The declaration was one of Churchill's final official acts as Prime Minister before he left office the following day in favour of Clement Attlee.

Last edited by DenverBrit; 09-09-2013 at 11:56 AM..
Old 09-09-2013, 11:54 AM   #183
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:

You're an idiot who can't tolerate anyone disputing your lies and conspiracy nonsense.

Meds, Gaffney, meds!!
Old 09-09-2013, 01:58 PM   #184
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Why The US, UK, EU & Israel Want To Destroy Syria

By Adrian Salbuchi

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle36173.htm
The Bilderburgs and the Rothchilds? Again? The Zionist conpiracy?

As far as Syria's vast oil reserves go, check it out here:
http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?c=sy&v=88

They can be found right below Thailand.

Last edited by Rohirrim; 09-09-2013 at 02:01 PM..
Old 09-09-2013, 02:28 PM   #185
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

So who exactly would the United States be helping if it bombed Syria? We don’t really know. Neither do many Syrians.
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...pposition?lite
Old 09-09-2013, 03:43 PM   #186
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
So who exactly would the United States be helping if it bombed Syria? We donít really know. Neither do many Syrians.
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...pposition?lite
The USA would be helping the opposition.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:13 PM   #187
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
The Bilderburgs and the Rothchilds? Again? The Zionist conpiracy?

As far as Syria's vast oil reserves go, check it out here:
http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?c=sy&v=88

They can be found right below Thailand.
Syria has negligible oil of its own. But Syria sits a very important location from the standpoint of getting oil/gas from the Gulf to Europe.

Recently, Assad signed a contract with Iran and Iraq to build a pipeline from Iran to the Syrian coast -- where ships will thence transport the gas to Europe.Iran has the largest gas field on the planet.

Qatar wanted the pipeline to start at its own fields -- but Assad inked the deal with Iran instead. This is why Qatar and S Arabia want to overthrow the Syrian regime.

Its about oil/gas,

MHG
Old 09-09-2013, 04:31 PM   #188
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Obama is facing stiff opinion polls this week.

The latest CNN poll showed 59% of Americans opposed to a strike on Syria.

70% oppose a strike if Congress rejects the war resolution.

But even if it passes -- 55% of Americans oppose a strike.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2013/im...poll.syria.pdf
Old 09-09-2013, 04:37 PM   #189
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemical View Post
The USA would be helping the opposition.
The article points out who composes that opposition.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:25 AM   #190
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
So why would the President want to help them?
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:48 AM   #191
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:14 AM   #192
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Lets go Broncos!

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:18 AM   #193
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT

by mhgaffney

When is a recovery not a recovery?
Ans: When itís a balloon.

When is a Bradley not a Bradley?
Ans: When itís a Chelsea.

When is a correction not a correction?
Ans: When itís a crash.

When is a Syrian rebel not a rebel?
Ans: When its Al Qaeda.

When is a tomato not a tomato?
Ans: When itís a Monsanto.

When is a dollar not a dollar?
Wrong question: When was a dollar a dollar?
Old 09-10-2013, 11:19 AM   #194
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant1999e View Post
So why would the President want to help them?
Don't have a clue. I figure if two of your worst enemies are trying to kill each other, you sell them ammo.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:06 PM   #195
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

McConell couldn't wait to utter his favorite word:NO
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:31 PM   #196
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
The other day, I was watching NBC news and they were showing Kerry and some gentleman representing the military (i forget if it was sec of defense, etc) -

and the message was "We are supporting the opposition"

Congressman: "Which is...?"

"The opposition"

Congressman: "Is the opposition favorable to US?"

"Yes, they are the opposition"

I think our vested interest might be to go and find weapons that were sold to syria through benghazi.

At least that's the POV i come to the conclusion when following the money and the repeated behaviour of the CIA arming dictators and supplying them with intel and resources.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:37 PM   #197
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
The other day, I was watching NBC news and they were showing Kerry and some gentleman representing the military (i forget if it was sec of defense, etc) -

and the message was "We are supporting the opposition"

Congressman: "Which is...?"

"The opposition"

Congressman: "Is the opposition favorable to US?"

"Yes, they are the opposition"

I think our vested interest might be to go and find weapons that were sold to syria through benghazi.

At least that's the POV i come to the conclusion when following the money and the repeated behaviour of the CIA arming dictators and supplying them with intel and resources.
I believe we were dealing guns to Syria in Bengazi. That's what I think it was all about. I think it was to the rebels though.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #198
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Lies and Omissions by Obama last night

1. Obama: Assad used chemical weapons -- unproven and probably not true. The available evidence suggests the opposition staged a false flag attack -- to set up Assad for western intervention.

2. Obama: Assad's military prepared for a chemical attack -- based on what evidence? A cable passed to the US from.....Israel, Assad's enemy. Israel has bombed Syria repeatedly in recent months and clearly wants a failed state next door. To pass off this garbage intelligence as evidence calls into question the entire case for a military strike.

3. Obama: I will not put boots on the ground. False. The CIA is already reportedly inside Syria.

4. Obama: We have samples of hair and blood showing that Sarin gas was used. Again, this is garbage evidence. The samples came from the opposition, hence are unreliable. There is no chain of custody of these samples, nothing to link them to the sites of the attack.

Furthermore, the facts as known - i.e., the fatalities, do not support the case that Sarin was used. If Sarin had been used there would have been 90% fatalities -- not 10% as appears to be the case. No, this was some other chemical agent -- not Sarin.

5. Obama: we must stand by our principles. What a bunch of hypocritical BS -- given that the US used chemical agents to destroy Vietnam, and supplied chemical agents to Saddam Hussein in the 1980s and even the targeting intel so that Saddam could maximize his chemical attacks against Iran. Meanwhile, the US press obfuscated this use to confuse the American people - so the truth would not be known, including the US role.

Then, after we bombed Iraq back into the stone age - -we used white phosphorus at Fallujah -- not to mention depleted uranium bombs.

6. Obama failed to mention that Israel has also refused to sign the chemical weapons ban. Will we pressure Israel to sign? Don't hold your breath.

This list makes no claim to be comprehensive...MHG

Last edited by mhgaffney; 09-11-2013 at 02:56 PM..
Old 09-11-2013, 03:39 PM   #199
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant1999e View Post
I believe we were dealing guns to Syria in Bengazi. That's what I think it was all about. I think it was to the rebels though.
War makes great recurring revenue.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:41 PM   #200
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
War makes great recurring revenue.
Yeah, but a war in Syria just wouldn't generate enough money to get us out of this economic mess. We need a bigger fish to fry. Iran. Or Russia. That would do it. The MIC could rake in some serious dough.