The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2013, 07:30 AM   #26
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
I wonder why every one is gunning for Brady like that, but not Manning. I can't remmember a time that this has happened with Manning. It's now twice in two years with Brady.
Because Brady can go home and rub some Gisele on it and make it all better.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 07:36 AM   #27
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

Brady will be fine
He was practically perfect in preseason before the Lions game

But their Oline looked bad
Lions were constantly in Brady's face and were shutting down the run with ease

That could be a concern for the Pats
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 07:44 AM   #28
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

maybe Bellychick is angling for Clowney
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #29
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

That Detroit punk doesn't realize the games don't matter. That's probably what Brady is likely trying to explain to him...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #30
Shananahan

Brady wasn't explaining anything, he was staring down the ref and pleading his case as always.
Old 08-25-2013, 03:51 AM   #31
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Maybe it's because some have seen what I saw in the AFC Divisional game in Denver when Lynch made Brady's night miserable and Brady reacting like a brat. He portrays himself as humble but he showed his true self that night. It's almost like Brady is like his fans and most definitely like his coach, as if he's owed wins and if he doesn't get them, let's throw a tantrum. Usually by being subtle, not giving the other team credit, or through his wife.

Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:38 AM   #32
SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer

Ole J

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
when has Brady ever shoved his greatness down other player's throats?

Now Pats fans perhaps have spewed bull**** about how great Tom Brady is, and I admit his wife will throw his team mates under the bus, but I've not heard Brady himself toot his own horn about how great he is. If he has, please post the links or interviews.
when Manning was with the colts, most of the folks here on the mane hated him including myself. now that he is a Broncos, some on the mane act like they always had this deep respect for him because he was always such a class act. whatever... Brady and Manning are the same on and off the field. they both will do whatever it takes to win on the field and you will never hear from them off the field.

i hate Brady too, but im not going to make up BS about him. comments like this are ridiculously stupid.

Quote:
It has to do with class and respect. Peyton simply plays the game. He is the best, he knows it but doesn't make it a point to shove it down people's throats. Brady is a gloryhound. No one guns for guys like Manning or Brees because they aren't a dick like Brady
SleepingTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:50 AM   #33
DarkHorse30
Smith Rules

Adopt-a-Bronco:
wolf pot roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
It has to do with class and respect. Peyton simply plays the game. He is the best, he knows it but doesn't make it a point to shove it down people's throats. Brady is a gloryhound. No one guns for guys like Manning or Brees because they aren't a dick like Brady
Brady looks like a whiny b**** - he should put on his man pants when he leaves the house
DarkHorse30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:32 PM   #34
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Old 10-28-2013, 11:48 AM   #35
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Old 10-28-2013, 12:01 PM   #36
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Two old threads by Bronco Rob bumped by Bronco Rob. He must be getting ignored at home, at work, at the strip club, etc.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:11 PM   #37
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:23 PM   #38
ScottXray
Opinionated A******

We will NOT lose!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER

The refs really screwed Miami yesterday. There were 2-3 really outrageous penalties thrown on their Defense, so bad even the commentators mentioned them as "horrible" calls. Completely gave NE unearned first downs and drive continuations when they either turned it over ( horrible PI on a picked ball ( clean pick)) or would have had drives stalled. Turned the momentum all to NE.

That is the state of the NFL. Brady will get calls because he is the golden haired boy of the NFL.

Frankly his play this year has dropped off, and it isn't ALL the new receivers , or lack of them. If the games were called even he would be 3-3.

I so hope our D gets after him in 4 weeks and we come out of Foxboro with a needed win.
ScottXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:26 PM   #39
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottXray View Post
The refs really screwed Miami yesterday. There were 2-3 really outrageous penalties thrown on their Defense, so bad even the commentators mentioned them as "horrible" calls. Completely gave NE unearned first downs and drive continuations when they either turned it over ( horrible PI on a picked ball ( clean pick)) or would have had drives stalled. Turned the momentum all to NE.

That is the state of the NFL. Brady will get calls because he is the golden haired boy of the NFL.

Frankly his play this year has dropped off, and it isn't ALL the new receivers , or lack of them. If the games were called even he would be 3-3.

I so hope our D gets after him in 4 weeks and we come out of Foxboro with a needed win.
I so want to agree with you (and that batting fumble call was horrible), but then we have to ignore what happened to the Pats in New York last week
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #40
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
I so want to agree with you (and that batting fumble call was horrible), but then we have to ignore what happened to the Pats in New York last week
they probably heard from the league on that...and over corrected yesterday.

Tommy Tantrum needs all the help he can get these days. He's currently keeping some ignominious company-

Name:  FireShot Screen Capture #416 - '2013 NFL Player Passing Stats - National Football League - ESPN'.png
Views: 289
Size:  24.4 KB
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:35 PM   #41
ScottXray
Opinionated A******

We will NOT lose!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
NE Home game yesterday, and in NY the week before. Seems like Denver is the only team that doesn't get home field calls by the refs. ( I Kid). Still it would be nice to see the refs actually call the game evenly the rest of the way.
ScottXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:41 AM   #42
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Nice F-bomb Tom.

Old 11-19-2013, 08:58 AM   #43
CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man

cooking up a victory

that defender is a moron! cost his team being stoopid.
this has nothing to do with brady, its about a teammate letting down his team so he caN BE STOOPID.
ALL THE BRADY HATE HAS A FOUNDATION OF JEALOUSY.
The guy was all class after last nights game speaking to the media. he is just as passionate as any other QB on the field, he stood up for his team when the refs tried to walk off the field after that horsedung call. yet he said his pass was weak and his team had other chances.
GRONK failed to fight for the ball making that call STICK ! he just assumed he would get the call instead of working for it.
he pulled a decker !
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:03 AM   #44
CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man

cooking up a victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingTiger View Post
when Manning was with the colts, most of the folks here on the mane hated him including myself. now that he is a Broncos, some on the mane act like they always had this deep respect for him because he was always such a class act. whatever... Brady and Manning are the same on and off the field. they both will do whatever it takes to win on the field and you will never hear from them off the field.

i hate Brady too, but im not going to make up BS about him. comments like this are ridiculously stupid.
I dont know where murphy texas is but there must be a hint of truth syrum in the water.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:09 AM   #45
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
I dont know where murphy texas is but there must be a hint of truth syrum in the water.
we have threads of which QB you would rather have leading the Broncos (back in 2008?) and hardly any said Manning (I was one of them). So many were homers for Cutler as the guy who could be better than Manning. So may hated Manning but it could have been based on him beating us.

Best example is Cutler. 99% loved the guy and now 5% have any respect for him and his game.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:15 AM   #46
CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man

cooking up a victory

I questioned cutler when he was still wearing a bronco uniform and I got trashed for it! those same clowns who abused me for pointing out cutlers shortcomings now take every chance to point out the same cutler deficiencies.
BTW you stimulate a greeat conversation for the here and now, if we didnt have PFM, what QB would a bronco fan want?
besides aaron rogers.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:39 AM   #47
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
I questioned cutler when he was still wearing a bronco uniform and I got trashed for it! those same clowns who abused me for pointing out cutlers shortcomings now take every chance to point out the same cutler deficiencies.
BTW you stimulate a greeat conversation for the here and now, if we didnt have PFM, what QB would a bronco fan want?
besides aaron rogers.
Wish you were posting here during that time instead of The Freak. I can't think of any other poster not defending Cutler except me. We all have some homerism in us and that is one big example I guess.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:42 AM   #48
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Wish you were posting here during that time instead of The Freak. I can't think of any other poster not defending Cutler except me. We all have some homerism in us and that is one big example I guess.
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:51 AM   #49
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
that defender is a moron! cost his team being stoopid.
this has nothing to do with brady, its about a teammate letting down his team so he caN BE STOOPID.
ALL THE BRADY HATE HAS A FOUNDATION OF JEALOUSY.
The guy was all class after last nights game speaking to the media. he is just as passionate as any other QB on the field, he stood up for his team when the refs tried to walk off the field after that horsedung call. yet he said his pass was weak and his team had other chances.
GRONK failed to fight for the ball making that call STICK ! he just assumed he would get the call instead of working for it.
he pulled a decker !
You're an idiot. Gronk didn't give up fighting for the ball because he knew he was going to get a call. He was heading to the back of the endzone on his own and the ball was clearly underthrown and Gronk would not have had a chance to even attempt at it. I think the refs got it right. Look at that play again several times in a row and if you think Gronk had any real lagit chance to get to that ball, you are a ****ing retard.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:53 AM   #50
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
awesome and yes, that was a pat on the back.