The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2013, 06:34 PM   #176
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
You don't know dick about genetics.
Then go refute post #171 in this thread or admit you're in bed with wigs and his belief that racial differences are a cultural construct....moron.
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:47 PM   #177
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
There's biological sex, M or F (with some interesting outliers), and then there's gender, which is a societal construct.

There are genetic variations between individual humans, some of which are visually obvious, but which aren't tied as closely to "race" as you think or want them to be, and then there's the social construct "race", which you're trying to conflate with genetics.
I'm trying to conflate race with genetics when I've already posted population geneticists stating the evidence to the fact? That makes a ton of sense. And of course, the great Wog, the huge partisan parrot and scientific illiterate that he is, has no evidence to state what I posted from PhDs in the field are wrong. Ta da!

You're ignoring the obvious already stated and all you can do is regurgitate Marxist theoretical prattle from people in unrelated fields to population genetics and pull the Nazi card. My aren't we the MENSA member?

Nazibigotracist... Just keep saying it Nazibigotracist. Those of us unconscious enough may be distracted long enough to notice you have no response to decades of valid scientific data. Just keep repeating the Big Lie until some dumbass believes it. Sorry, that only works when you and you only control the flow of information, comrade.

Yeah we get it. The idea that race actually exists frightens you. You're an idiot. Perhaps next you'll say we should ban the printing press because Hitler abused it and ****.
Old 08-24-2013, 09:51 PM   #178
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
Then go refute post #171 in this thread or admit you're in bed with wigs and his belief that racial differences are a cultural construct....moron.
They're a genetic construct, like it or not. This has been documented and I've already shown a source for it on this thread. Human groups over time develop specific phenotypic and genotypic characteristics. Here is yet another:

RACIAL GROUPINGS MATCH GENETIC PROFILES, STANFORD STUDY FINDS

If Wog or any other flaccid liberal here wishes to dispute these many scientific facts, then by all means state your case. Don't take the cowardly path of the Wog and defecate everywhere, refusing to address the data as if you're a frightened animal, and then pulling the Hitler card.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:10 AM   #179
NUB
Just Crafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Society ignores the hyper-aggression and senseless violence coming out of segments of the black community because society, in part, feels like this is what it gets for past transgressions. The black narrative has almost zero agency. Even if blacks rape, murder, and rob, there will always be someone there to blame something or someone else for the violence. It's pretty crazy to do that, obviously, but then again the white majority used their ancestors as disposable human-tools. So we gotta deal with this crap because an entirely different group of people inhabiting this planet coming up 200-years ago bushwacked some folks. You think whites have any role to add to this conversation? Please. Not even blacks themselves can say own up to your life because they get Uncle Tom'd and railroaded out of the conversation immediately.

The killer stating he hates white people is not particularly eyebrow-raising. Really, he hates whites? What's new. Last study I saw showed blacks were almost forty times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites than the inverse scenario. Those are really, really, really bad numbers when you realize the primary population committing these acts -- young black males -- make up a tiny part of the overall population. The folly America is making at the moment is outright ignoring these obvious problems. Liberals in particular are the ones that tend to think that turning a blind eye will solve the issue -- or, worse, believing they have lumps to take for the transgressions of others. It's quite ironic to me that it is the progressive movement's stance that is so socially damaging on this issue, and that it is the conservative approach of "get over it and move on" that would better us all.
NUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:02 AM   #180
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUB View Post
Society ignores the hyper-aggression and senseless violence coming out of segments of the black community because society, in part, feels like this is what it gets for past transgressions. The black narrative has almost zero agency. Even if blacks rape, murder, and rob, there will always be someone there to blame something or someone else for the violence. It's pretty crazy to do that, obviously, but then again the white majority used their ancestors as disposable human-tools. So we gotta deal with this crap because an entirely different group of people inhabiting this planet coming up 200-years ago bushwacked some folks. You think whites have any role to add to this conversation? Please. Not even blacks themselves can say own up to your life because they get Uncle Tom'd and railroaded out of the conversation immediately.
I see it as a poisonous leftwing narrative having taken hold. Campus radicals got a foothold in the 1960s with the idiotic idea that the abnormalities of lower socioeconomic classes are the fault of the higher socioeconomic classes, or in short, capitalism makes poor people bat **** crazy.

I think the worst aspect of this whole thing is that on the one hand we're all admonished to treat people as individuals and to not do so is evil and racist, but then at the same time we're treated as a collectively guilty predatory unit that owes something to everyone not of our own skin tone because they aren't our skin tone, regardless of not only whether we have individually lifted a finger against anyone else, even if our ancestors didn't. How is this collective guilt of the bourgeois racial group remedied? Giving up racial spoils both in terms of political and financial power, until those who currently possess them possess them no more. That and nothing short of that is going to be accepted.

Quote:
The killer stating he hates white people is not particularly eyebrow-raising. Really, he hates whites? What's new. Last study I saw showed blacks were almost forty times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites than the inverse scenario. Those are really, really, really bad numbers when you realize the primary population committing these acts -- young black males -- make up a tiny part of the overall population. The folly America is making at the moment is outright ignoring these obvious problems. Liberals in particular are the ones that tend to think that turning a blind eye will solve the issue -- or, worse, believing they have lumps to take for the transgressions of others. It's quite ironic to me that it is the progressive movement's stance that is so socially damaging on this issue, and that it is the conservative approach of "get over it and move on" that would better us all.
One of a number of big fat elephants in the living room in modern America. The establishment liberal mentality is basically that equality is the only way, and whatever facts don't go along with it are ignored and the speakers of those facts persecuted and shut down without regard to the validity of those facts. Any unequal outcomes or poor behavior patterns are to be blamed on the bourgeois group (whites) who essentially "made them do it" by creating an environment supposedly so evil that these people were driven to sociopathic predatorial behavior, without regard to that American blacks are the most wealthy and educated black people on the planet and that people immigrate here from places like Ethiopia and open businesses left and right. Inconvenient facts are to be ignored.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:12 AM   #181
nyuk nyuk

I think this short commentary about this Oklahoma case speaks for itself. The cops are pussies, and this is another example of all-around double standards.

Old 08-25-2013, 11:17 AM   #182
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUB View Post

I just consider it symptomatic of the greed-based society we've fashioned for ourselves. It's not the past. It's the present. Just another in a long line of symptoms, like reality shows, for example. Same thing happened in the Great Depression. The rich want to watch the poor dance for a meal. The young have a chance to get on TV and exhibit the squalid mating habits of a collapsing and overdosed society. What fun! Everybody laughs. A generation is being kicked to the curb. Some of them react violently to it. Especially the ones at the bottom of the economic pile. What a shock.

Like the Ted talk that I keep posting by Richard Wilkinson shows rather conclusively, if you are going to create the most unequal society in the world, you'd better prepare yourself for the outcomes. If you don't, you're an idiot. Action has an equal and opposite reaction. We don't live in a vacuum. Create a hopeless world, but don't be surprised if the hopeless, in return, run a shiv up under your ribs.

I think my next short story will be about the Filipinos who live in the giant public dumps. They get up every morning and gather, waiting for the dump trucks to come. Excitement reigns as they compete, sifting through the new deliveries of garbage! What will they find? There's your new reality show. Wouldn't need to pay actors, or writers, or directors. Imagine the drama as two starving children fight over a piece of still edible garbage? It's all good.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:19 AM   #183
nyuk nyuk

^^^ Huh? What does a narrative about rich/poor have to do with black/white and the peddling of white guilt and turning a blind eye to high black crime rates?
Old 08-25-2013, 11:21 AM   #184
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I think my next short story will be about the Filipinos who live in the giant public dumps. They get up every morning and gather, waiting for the dump trucks to come. Excitement reigns as they compete, sifting through the new deliveries of garbage! What will they find? There's your new reality show. Wouldn't need to pay actors, or writers, or directors. Imagine the drama as two starving children fight over a piece of still edible garbage? It's all good.
Perfect example. Black Americans live far better than this and yet Filipinos who eat trash every day don't act like gang banging social predators.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:26 AM   #185
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
I see it as a poisonous leftwing narrative having taken hold. Campus radicals got a foothold in the 1960s with the idiotic idea that the abnormalities of lower socioeconomic classes are the fault of the higher socioeconomic classes, or in short, capitalism makes poor people bat **** crazy.

I think the worst aspect of this whole thing is that on the one hand we're all admonished to treat people as individuals and to not do so is evil and racist, but then at the same time we're treated as a collectively guilty predatory unit that owes something to everyone not of our own skin tone because they aren't our skin tone, regardless of not only whether we have individually lifted a finger against anyone else, even if our ancestors didn't. How is this collective guilt of the bourgeois racial group remedied? Giving up racial spoils both in terms of political and financial power, until those who currently possess them possess them no more. That and nothing short of that is going to be accepted.

One of a number of big fat elephants in the living room in modern America. The establishment liberal mentality is basically that equality is the only way, and whatever facts don't go along with it are ignored and the speakers of those facts persecuted and shut down without regard to the validity of those facts. Any unequal outcomes or poor behavior patterns are to be blamed on the bourgeois group (whites) who essentially "made them do it" by creating an environment supposedly so evil that these people were driven to sociopathic predatorial behavior, without regard to that American blacks are the most wealthy and educated black people on the planet and that people immigrate here from places like Ethiopia and open businesses left and right. Inconvenient facts are to be ignored.
Unfortunately for you, it is not a "narrative." You see everything as competing narratives, which is complete bull****. That only proves what an ideologue you are, drowning in a sea of bull**** dogma. That's why the Right is full of dogma, as bad, if not worse, than the Marxists. They have no reality to support them.

There is a whole other field of human experience called "evidence." It is not a narrative. It is not ideology based. It is boots on the ground. It is looking at numbers. It is adding up the numbers and seeing the correlations.

I know you will ignore anything that doesn't support your "narrative" but it's there, nonetheless.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:29 AM   #186
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
^^^ Huh? What does a narrative about rich/poor have to do with black/white and the peddling of white guilt and turning a blind eye to high black crime rates?
Because the "narrative" of these crimes has more to do with the present, than with the past.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:29 AM   #187
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Perfect example. Black Americans live far better than this and yet Filipinos who eat trash every day don't act like gang banging social predators.
You should go to the Philippines(sp). There they they have Islamist terrorist groups,not just gangs.
http://frontpagemag.com/wp-content/u...13/07/pray.jpg

Moro Islamic Liberation Front

Last edited by peacepipe; 08-25-2013 at 11:36 AM..
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:31 AM   #188
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
You should go to the Philippines(sp). There they they have Islamist terrorist groups,not gangs.
They also have gangs.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:38 AM   #189
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
They also have gangs.
FMP
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:49 AM   #190
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Unfortunately for you, it is not a "narrative." You see everything as competing narratives, which is complete bull****. That only proves what an ideologue you are, drowning in a sea of bull**** dogma. That's why the Right is full of dogma, as bad, if not worse, than the Marxists. They have no reality to support them.

There is a whole other field of human experience called "evidence." It is not a narrative. It is not ideology based. It is boots on the ground. It is looking at numbers. It is adding up the numbers and seeing the correlations.

I know you will ignore anything that doesn't support your "narrative" but it's there, nonetheless.
Good Lord, another slurry bomb of prattle.

Yes, your garbage again. What does poverty have to do with massive black crime rates and that blacks own interracial crime rates? Why aren't we seeing this in other countries where people are even worse off - such as eating out of garbage dumps? You've said nothing that answers these questions.

Your silliness posting these videos on economic inequality do not answer those questions, and if you think they do, then you're running off of Marxist class conflict theory which states that if you get rid of capitalism, you can open the jails. In short, that crime is an outgrowth of economic inequality. THAT is the narrative.

I hope you aren't that dumb.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:51 AM   #191
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
You should go to the Philippines(sp). There they they have Islamist terrorist groups,not just gangs.

Moro Islamic Liberation Front
I'm aware of that. They also have Marxist insurgents.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:53 AM   #192
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Because the "narrative" of these crimes has more to do with the present, than with the past.
So economic inequality drives their behavior? But what caused this economic inequality? How about starting with high black dropout rates and the general disdain toward "a white man's education" among black youth? Vaguely blaming economic inequality without addressing personal behavior that backfires on people smacks of blaming society.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:33 PM   #193
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:

Yes, your garbage again. What does poverty have to do with massive black crime rates and that blacks own interracial crime rates? Why aren't we seeing this in other countries where people are even worse off - such as eating out of garbage dumps? You've said nothing that answers these questions.

Your silliness posting these videos on economic inequality do not answer those questions, and if you think they do, then you're running off of Marxist class conflict theory which states that if you get rid of capitalism, you can open the jails. In short, that crime is an outgrowth of economic inequality. THAT is the narrative.

You seem really hung up on this Marxist thing. Marx is about as relevant as Freud. They both got a few things right, but mostly not.

It brings up a good point, though; on the competing narratives. Where did the liberal/progressive narrative come from? It came from watching the industrial revolution churn over the landscape of America and turn us into a nation of rich and poor, the rich doing fabulously well and the poor abysmally so. And the environment, meanwhile, being mercilessly trashed and made toxic. The Philippine garbage dumps of today housed Americans back then.

Events like the burning down of garment factories happened, where a bunch of young women, packed like sardines into unventilated death traps, burned to death. This brought rise to a few, philosophical questions, like, "Do we want to live like this?" Dickens wrote of aristocrats, with complete impunity, running their carriages over children in the streets The progressive movement was born. It eventually reformed society through legislation and the tax code and built the strongest, most stable middle class in history.

Then, along came the conservative narrative. Was it based on alleviating the horrors created by the liberal era? No. There were no horrors to speak of. Growth was good. Prosperity was everywhere. No. It was based on taxation. To whit: The rich didn't want to pay them. So, they created a new narrative. They had been working on it for decades. Finally, they found the perfect spokesman, one of the best TV salesmen in America: Ronald Reagan. And they sold their new narrative. It had to do with our lost values as a society. Hippy flag burners. Pot smokers. Abortionists. Atheists. Commies. And they slipped in there a little code language about uppity negroes which they called "states rights." Then, they glued that social narrative to a new economic narrative called supply side economics. And Ronald Reagan sold the package deal to America.

The capitalists even went out and got their own evangelical/propaganda network to blast their message 24/7: Fox News. They revolutionized the news industry. They realized that objective news and fact-based journalism didn't matter. Only ratings mattered. They clobbered the competition, who were still mired in the stodgy traditions of journalism, with their new, exciting "infotainment." America was sold.

Then came the economic agenda. 50% tax breaks for the rich. The dismantling of the progressive/liberal structure, beam by beam. If you can't kill it outright, defund it until you can drown it in a bathtub. Deregulate the corporations. Deregulate the housing market. Deregulate the banks and Wall Street. Get rid of estate taxes and capital gains taxes. Corporations are people! Citizens United and we can own the elections! Let's rewrite our trade laws to so we can recreate our sweat shops in places like SE Asia, and yes, the Phillippines.

Where have they taken us with their new narrative? Right back to the Great Depression.

Oh, and the new "black threat?" Just more of the escapades of Fox Spews and their sprouted up adjuncts on scream radio, keeping the Right Wing dupes properly terrified. In reality, the crime rate is down 17% from where it was a decade ago. Look it up. But somebody has a reason for keeping you distracted. Gee. I wonder what that could be?

Perhaps the new "globalism" will not be a take over by the uni-government, but simply a new narrative where we say, "Hey! Nobody on Earth should live like that."
Old 08-25-2013, 01:19 PM   #194
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:

Who's the dumb one? How many of these black on white crimes have occurred. Five? Six? A couple of you seem to think this is more important than Syria, or the SCOTUS considering McCutcheon, ending all campaign spending limits. Really? Five crimes out of a population of 350 million?
Old 08-25-2013, 01:49 PM   #195
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Who's the dumb one? How many of these black on white crimes have occurred. Five? Six? A couple of you seem to think this is more important than Syria, or the SCOTUS considering McCutcheon, ending all campaign spending limits. Really? Five crimes out of a population of 350 million?
This is about the MEDIA CREATING CRIMES out of political expedience and covering them with the ferocity not seen when legitimate crimes occur where the aggressor is black and the victim white....you've lost sight of that.
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:06 PM   #196
nyuk nyuk

I can say Twitter is stupider than this place. I just had a woman tell me that "heritable factors" in human IQ are the result of "systemic racism."

I can't possibly post enough face palms for that one.

The blind liberalism runs deep in this one.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:18 PM   #197
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
This is about the MEDIA CREATING CRIMES out of political expedience and covering them with the ferocity not seen when legitimate crimes occur where the aggressor is black and the victim white....you've lost sight of that.
90% of interracial murder is black on white. You'd never know it by media coverage.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:46 PM   #198
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 03:28 PM   #199
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Bull****. This is about you cherry picking the stories you, and people like you, want to use to induce fear in the "white" population. The game is always division. Divide and conquer. It's the propagandist's trick. There are millions more black people in America living perfectly productive and peaceful lives.
Old 08-25-2013, 03:37 PM   #200
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Bull****. This is about you cherry picking the stories you, and people like you, want to use to induce fear in the "white" population. The game is always division. Divide and conquer. It's the propagandist's trick. There are millions more black people in America living perfectly productive and peaceful lives.
Let us know when you make that claim when the media and other liberals endlessly harp on white bogeymen. I'm tired of hearing it only when accurate black crime data and interracial crimes committed by blacks are discussed.