The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2013, 06:06 AM   #151
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,880

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
I did a quick search and on the first page found stories from: ABC news, Daily Mail, CBS news,FOX News, AOL News and local (Houston) coverage.....and of course the 'Conservative Tree-house' complaining that the media wasn't covering the story. Did you ignore the coverage and go straight to the bull**** site?
You had to do a quick search because you'd never heard of this interracial crime before. Just admit it. But you had heard of George Zimmerman hadn' you?
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:43 AM   #152
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
You had to do a quick search because you'd never heard of this interracial crime before. Just admit it. But you had heard of George Zimmerman hadn' you?
And how did you hear about it, clairaudience?

Let the healing begin, Tebow. Admitting you've a problem is the first step to recovery. Tell us where the black man touched you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg badman.jpeg (5.9 KB, 39 views)
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:58 AM   #153
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,880

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
And how did you hear about it, clairaudience?

Let the healing begin, Tebow. Admitting you've a problem is the first step to recovery. Tell us where the black man touched you.
I too had to search for it. Shame on the American Media!
I have no doubt that you're an obese eunuch who has demonstrated time and again your blatant disregard for the truth and are instead willing to get on your knees and placate the powers of political correctness all at the expense of your own existence and worse, your children's ( which I'd bet you don't have) your naivety/ delusion is clear for all to see in this thread. You need to wake up and become more aware. That's what I'm providing for you. The narrative that you so dutifully support is a false one. The irony is your supporting it at your own expense. You are the ultimate sucker.

Last edited by txtebow; 08-24-2013 at 07:02 AM..
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 07:35 AM   #154
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
I too had to search for it. Shame on the American Media!
I have no doubt that you're an obese eunuch who has demonstrated time and again your blatant disregard for the truth and are instead willing to get on your knees and placate the powers of political correctness all at the expense of your own existence and worse, your children's ( which I'd bet you don't have) your naivety/ delusion is clear for all to see in this thread. You need to wake up and become more aware. That's what I'm providing for you. The narrative that you so dutifully support is a false one. The irony is your supporting it at your own expense. You are the ultimate sucker.
You have repeatedly shown us you have an anti-black agenda, and in my expert opinion it's probably because you or someone you love was hurt by a black guy, and you weren't man enough to protect yourself or them. The posts you make on this board are a direct extension of the shame you feel for not being able to do anything.

You have lost the right to post about race on this board without my drawing attention to these facts.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 07:58 AM   #155
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,880

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
You have repeatedly shown us you have an anti-black agenda, and in my expert opinion it's probably because you or someone you love was hurt by a black guy, and you weren't man enough to protect yourself or them. The posts you make on this board are a direct extension of the shame you feel for not being able to do anything.

You have lost the right to post about race on this board without my drawing attention to these facts.
And like each and everyone of your other posts in this thread you'd be entirely wrong.....
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:31 AM   #156
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,745

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
You had to do a quick search because you'd never heard of this interracial crime before. Just admit it. But you had heard of George Zimmerman hadn' you?
Correct. But what's your point? That coverage of every murder isn't the same as Zimmerman's trial?

You beat that horse to death many threads ago

Give it a ****ing rest.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:07 AM   #157
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
That doesn't nullify the high black crime rates, though. The discussion on this forum per racial crime rates is usually related to media obfuscation of them and the general unwillingness of the left to address them in a way other than blaming them on white people. People don't say it just because, to throw mud at blacks or Latinos.
You've been claiming that it's quite reasonable to treat all blacks with suspicion and fear because of the data - my question is why you aren't even more suspicious and fearful of men regardless of race.

Got that number which I asked you to provide? What are the odds that a single black man will pose a threat to you? What's the ratio, i.e., N:1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk
That one's race can be found by a DNA sample tells me it's as clear cut as need be. It can also be found in examining a skeleton. Still further, race-based medicine is a valid study and has shown to be beneficial to patients. If you think there need be an XX vs XY equivalent for race in order for race to be a valid biological truth, then I assume you have the relevant scientific knowledge for this, otherwise I'll just assume you are still continuing to debate in bad faith and are a scientific illiterate.
Question is, will the genetic hint of a person's race correlate with the perception of others as to their race? In other words, why can a given person "pass for white", if they're actually not white?

One of the problems conservatives such as yourself face is that you deride liberals for being so collectivist, yet you utterly accept about the oldest and most mindless collectivism in human history - the social construct known as "race".

It's just another means for you to keep to the Us and dehumanize, delegitimize, and demonize the Them.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:24 PM   #158
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
You've been claiming that it's quite reasonable to treat all blacks with suspicion and fear because of the data - my question is why you aren't even more suspicious and fearful of men regardless of race.

Got that number which I asked you to provide? What are the odds that a single black man will pose a threat to you? What's the ratio, i.e., N:1?
I never said such a thing. Amazing how many times you alone on this forum have shoved wild statements into my mouth.



Quote:
Question is, will the genetic hint of a person's race correlate with the perception of others as to their race? In other words, why can a given person "pass for white", if they're actually not white?

One of the problems conservatives such as yourself face is that you deride liberals for being so collectivist, yet you utterly accept about the oldest and most mindless collectivism in human history - the social construct known as "race".

It's just another means for you to keep to the Us and dehumanize, delegitimize, and demonize the Them.
And you and yours continue to ignore population genetics and other factors in favor of maintaining an untenable "race doesn't exist" narrative.

Race as a social construct is a Marxist-originated idea that emerged in the 1960s and has no basis in genetics. You need to try harder. Here, let me help you:

Race Is Seen as Real Guide To Track Roots of Disease

Race, as Dr. Risch describes it, has arisen because of the numerous small genetic differences that have developed in populations around the world. Many studies, Dr. Risch writes, have shown that these differences cluster into five major groups, which are simply the world's major continental areas...

Dr. Stephen O'Brien, a geneticist at the National Cancer Institute, said that the conclusion that race was not a valid concept ''comes from honest and brilliant people who are not population geneticists.''

''That doesn't mean they are insincere,'' Dr. O'Brien said. ''It's just that they haven't really looked at it. What is happening here is that Neil and his colleagues have decided the pendulum of political correctness has taken the field in a direction that will hurt epidemiological assessment of disease in the very minorities the defenders of political correctness wish to protect.''
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #159
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
You have repeatedly shown us you have an anti-black agenda, and in my expert opinion it's probably because you or someone you love was hurt by a black guy, and you weren't man enough to protect yourself or them. The posts you make on this board are a direct extension of the shame you feel for not being able to do anything.

You have lost the right to post about race on this board without my drawing attention to these facts.
Since you said the same crap about me, I am highly dubious of your accusation of it here with him. This is nonsense, and to call your accusations facts is laughable.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #160
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
I never said such a thing. Amazing how many times you alone on this forum have shoved wild statements into my mouth.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk
Race as a social construct is a Marxist-originated idea that emerged in the 1960s and has no basis in genetics. You need to try harder. Here, let me help you:
Do you think you could visually observe someone and put them in the some race-based category?

You're all about attempting to rationalize your bigotry. Always have been.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:36 PM   #161
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post

Do you think you could visually observe someone and put them in the some race-based category?

You're all about attempting to rationalize your bigotry. Always have been.
The races are visibly obvious, unless they're a highly mixed version of races, then it can be different.

"Bigotry," one of your favorite catchwords, used in place of an argument to specifically try to shut people down.

I had a friend tell me that arguing with liberals is like arguing with the mentally ill. It's a waste of time. Clearly, he was right.

Oh Wog, and that you deny science due to your own political beliefs makes YOU a bigot.

Last edited by nyuk nyuk; 08-24-2013 at 01:59 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #162
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
The races are visibly obvious, unless they're a highly mixed version of races, then it can be different.
How many races are there?
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:18 PM   #163
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
How many races are there?
You can find that out by a simple web search if you like and I just posted a page in which it said it generally corroborates with continent of origin. Perhaps you can tell us how these DNA discoveries as well as skeletal structures are merely mythical artificial constructs as your leftist non-biology buddies claim?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:33 PM   #164
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,880

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
You can find that out by a simple web search if you like and I just posted a page in which it said it generally corroborates with continent of origin. Perhaps you can tell us how these DNA discoveries as well as skeletal structures are merely mythical artificial constructs as your leftist non-biology buddies claim?
Oh my gosh! That's practically Eugenics! You NAZI!......

NYUK, they simply aren't being genuine in their responses....and if they are, they are more lost than you and I can imagine...
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:46 PM   #165
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,310
Default

nyuk and txtebow simply won't accept that race is far more a social construct than it is strictly definable in terms of genes.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:59 PM   #166
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
nyuk and txtebow simply won't accept that race is far more a social construct than it is strictly definable in terms of genes.
You're trying to act as if it has to meet a certain artificially constructed boundary that you yourself, a non-science PhD holder, set. This may be a new height of dishonesty for you, and that's saying quite a lot. Race doesn't have the same markers gender does, and I've shown this. It also doesn't mean race doesn't exist.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:04 PM   #167
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
Oh my gosh! That's practically Eugenics! You NAZI!......

NYUK, they simply aren't being genuine in their responses....and if they are, they are more lost than you and I can imagine...
Funny considering progressives were into racial eugenics long before Hitler caught on.

  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:24 PM   #168
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,935

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Funny considering progressives were into racial eugenics long before Hitler caught on.

Not to mention phrenology and bloodletting.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:44 PM   #169
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
You're trying to act as if it has to meet a certain artificially constructed boundary that you yourself, a non-science PhD holder, set. This may be a new height of dishonesty for you, and that's saying quite a lot. Race doesn't have the same markers gender does, and I've shown this. It also doesn't mean race doesn't exist.
There's biological sex, M or F (with some interesting outliers), and then there's gender, which is a societal construct.

There are genetic variations between individual humans, some of which are visually obvious, but which aren't tied as closely to "race" as you think or want them to be, and then there's the social construct "race", which you're trying to conflate with genetics.

You're trying to pull the same **** as this dude...


Quote:
DARAS
The Deputy Fuhrer is an authority on the genetics of racial purity. How do you classify this one?
MELAKON(regarding Spock) Hm. Very difficult. Note the sinister eyes... and the malformed ears. Definitely an inferior race. Note the low forehead, denoting stupidity, the dull look of a trapped animal. You may take him now for interrogation, but I want the body saved for the cultural museum. He'll make an interesting display.

Last edited by W*GS; 08-24-2013 at 03:46 PM..
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:56 PM   #170
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,880

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
nyuk and txtebow simply won't accept that race is far more a social construct than it is strictly definable in terms of genes.
To anyone with a medical background, you're comment just made them L-O-L.........

See below.

Last edited by txtebow; 08-24-2013 at 04:01 PM..
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:01 PM   #171
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,880

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
nyuk and txtebow simply won't accept that race is far more a social construct than it is strictly definable in terms of genes.
IDIOT.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/31088.php

"African Americans, not Caucasians, typically have salt-sensitive high blood pressure that does not respond to ACE inhibitors and beta blockers, he said. And coincidentally, a recent American study showed that high blood pressure in African Americans maps to this exact same chromosome region."

http://suite101.com/article/antihype...-blacks-a35409

"The largest antihypertensive trial ever designed—ALLHAT—included a significant 35% black population. Of the 3 classes, the thiazide-type diuretic appeared to be superior in treating hypertension and preventing cardiovascular complication in Black patients. The study also seemed to confirm that control of blood pressure, especially in African-Americans, requires multiple drugs."


http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonentin...ould-all-care/

Scientists are just scratching the surface much to the chagrin of Liberals like you.............
"Yet the subject remains a prickly one to many journalists and the ‘liberal’ chattering classes. Michael Johnson stirred quite a controversy last month in London when the 400-meter world record holder postulated that black sprinters benefit from the outsized presence of ACTN3. The “speed gene” as it’s been dubbed, makes fast twitch muscles twitch fast. Lacking the ACTN3 protein does not seem to have any harmful health effects, but does affect running ability. Scientists conclude that it is almost impossible for someone who lacks the ACTN3 protein to become an elite sprinter. Those of African ancestry have the lowest incidence of the mutation that prevents the muscles from firing.

Is this running’s “smoking gun” gene? No. Sports ability, like IQ, is the product of many genes with environmental triggers influencing the “expression” of our base DNA. But its isolation does underscore that when it comes to performance, genes matter."

Last edited by txtebow; 08-24-2013 at 04:07 PM..
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:39 PM   #172
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,310
Default

Your turn, txtebow:

You haven't provided the genetic definition of what "race" means.

You know, like "XX" == female, "XY" == male (with some really interesting and unusual edge cases too).

Got something like that for "white" and "black"?
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 05:06 PM   #173
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,880

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Your turn, txtebow:

You haven't provided the genetic definition of what "race" means.

You know, like "XX" == female, "XY" == male (with some really interesting and unusual edge cases too).

Got something like that for "white" and "black"?
As if you'd even understand it........see post #171.
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 05:41 PM   #174
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,315

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

You don't know dick about genetics.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 05:43 PM   #175
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
As if you'd even understand it........see post #171.
Look at it this way - there's lots of multiracial people, very few true hermaphrodites.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:29 PM.


Denver Broncos